My Wife's Many Faces

Story Info
The changes from slut, to shrew, to whore.
10k words
3
21k
17
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arghjac
arghjac
77 Followers

Hi everyone, long time no write.

I'm going to update my profile, as a lot has happened in my life over the intervening years, and I don't want to clog up the works by explaining this in a story introduction.

It won't be a surprise if you have read some of my previous stories that some of the characters and events contain vignettes of people I've known over the years, but the majority of events and characters are total fiction.

I won't say which, I'll leave that up to your imagination.

Anyway, just to reassure the publisher's and readers, no one under the age of 18 is involved in any sexual actions in in this story.

My wife's many faces

In order to fully understand the context of this story, I'm afraid a little history is required and the inevitable introductions.

Also, this story does contain wife sharing, but, we've been separated for over ten years, so I'm not sure the 'beat up the cucks and wimps' brigade have a case against me.

Our History

My name is Rob, I'm 52 years old and my estranged wife is Sue, is 51 years old.

We married thirty-three years ago when we were 19 and 18, years old respectively.

I would like to say our married life was full of happiness and joy as we brought a new life into the world, but it wouldn't quite be accurate.

In fairness although we had a hard start with a baby on the way and no real career for either of us, there were some good times.

I managed to get an interview with the Surrey Police just before the baby was born, and I have to admit that the three months I spent at training school were a god sent, not just because of the baby, but because Sue has changed from a happy go lucky teenager, to a miserable bitch.

In fairness, I at first put this down to post-natal depression.

Therefore, in the early months I took on the major share of night feeds and nappy changes for our beautiful daughter Sarah, even though I worked shift work throughout my career.

Unfortunately, the Postpartum depression, remained a permanent state of affairs for the remainder of our relationship.

When I first met Sue, she was a slut.

I was sucking her tits and fingering her cunt within hours, and I fucked her at the end of the first week, and it only took that long, because we had nowhere to go with any sort of privacy.

Mind you at that time in her life Sue would fuck anywhere and knowing how many previous partners she'd had, anyone.

You can imagine therefore how, after Sarah was born the sudden changes and decline in Sue's sexuality personality, began to cause issues in our marriage.

I didn't have a clue what was happening, especially that within a year or two of Sarah's birth, Sue would become physically sick if she had to leave the house.

The onset of agoraphobia. I know, the vow, 'in sickness and health', but we were only kids really and what with the responsibilities of parenthood, a new career and virtually no sex, at least willing sex, the cracks began to appear in our relationship.

I'm not trying to escape some responsibility; I was selfish and the environment I was living in was volatile to say the least. I was a young man, surrounded by other young men and women, I was an enthusiastic sportsman, partaking in every activity the Police Sports and Social Club had to offer, therefore my life continued, but I was effectively, alone.

It was several months before I first strayed. When you consider how the early months of Sue and my relationship went, how we fucked constantly in so many different ways and places, and although not immediate, how our sex life drastically declined, I'm surprised I lasted so long.

However, one episode before we were married had implications for my own mindset and was quite influential on how our story turned out.

One summers afternoon, we put a picnic together and drove onto Wimbledon common. We walked to a secluded glade where we had fucked on several occasions.

In those days Sue had no compulsions with me getting her naked and I stripped her bra and knickers off and was sucking her left tit and fingering a really wet cunt, when a movement to her right and behind her, got my attention.

I tried not to make it obvious that I had seen anything and continued thrusting my fingers into her cunt and biting her nipples. I noted it was a man and he began to move closer trying to get a look at my naked girlfriend.

It's quite strange, my first thought was to chase him off, but suddenly, I recognised that I quite liked the thought of someone perving over my naked girl.

In those days I had no thoughts about sharing Sue but I was happy to display her naked charms and filthy mouth. She was soon wailing, "fuck me, fuck me" and I quickly stripped off my shorts and stuffed a very hard cock up her sodden cunt.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "there is a guy squatting behind that tree watching you getting fucked." She didn't say anything but began screaming out in orgasm. I ejaculated hard inside her. By the time we recovered I looked for our peeping tom but he had gone.

When Sue got her wits about her, she asked if it was true that someone had watched us.

I assured her that it was true, and she laughingly asked why I hadn't asked him over and let him suck her tits while I fucked her.

I replied that he would have wanted to fuck her after me and she said that she would have quite liked that.

Now, when I consider the change from the nympho Sue, to the sanctimonious puritan bitch that she became only a year later, I can understand the change in my thinking about my marriage and the need to think about my own sexual welfare.

Some years later, when Sue got religion, sex other than for procreation was a sin, and as she didn't want any more babies, sex was no longer on the table, or any other piece of furniture.

Sex outdoors was a perversion that only whores and sluts would partake.

In anger I pointed out that she had been a slut and loved cock more than any girl I had known.

I was persona non grata from that point and for many years our relationship became more like brother and sister rather than husband and wife.

Consequently, I began to make my own life outside of the home.

Sue looked after Sarah and I, but she never, in all the following years ever made any initiative to have sex and to be honest although I fucked her a few times she always made feel as if it was more of a trial or tribulation, rather than an enjoyment.

I'm not sure why I stayed, I can only think It was for Sarah's sake.

I certainly thought about divorce, but I didn't want to lose Sarah and although it became an almost sexless marriage, it was comfortable, and because of her agoraphobia she virtually allowed me to do my own thing.

She made It clear that I was not allowed to stray, in some ways I think she was living in her own mental bubble, so I just let her believe what she wanted and tried to be as discrete as possible.

She couldn't go on holidays without being physically sick and we would return after a few miles, which meant, in the early years, I would take Sarah on my own, which built a bond between us that remained throughout our lives.

Shortly after Sarah's fifteenth birthday things began to change. I'd been promoted to Inspector and asked to take a forensic accountancy course in order to take over our fraud department. I soon found out how much I enjoyed the studying and the many friends I made, especially one particular very attractive lady.

I'm not sure whether Sue suspected that she was more than a colleague but suddenly her whole attitude changed.

The course which was held in Suffolk was partly residential but after the first semester I rented a small cottage in one of the coastal villages.

Shortly after Sarah was born, I had purchased a house for us in Woking and even though the mortgage was high in the initial years when I received promotion, I had increased our monthly payments and paid the mortgage off early.

Consequently, when Sue began acting up after being on the course for the first year, she said she was concerned about me being away from home so much and probably suspicious of my obvious happier countenance, demanded that I sign the house into her name only.

Because I wanted to keep the peace and because I had the cottage, I signed.

I took a sideways position in Suffolk, returning to Woking for home visits every couple of weeks.

During this time Sue began to act completely different towards me. She openly told me that she realised how she had allowed our sex life to suffer and wanted to make changes. Although I was shocked at this sudden turn of events, I was not going turn away from a woman that at one time could strip the skin from a banana using her cunt.

Over the next year things did change, and our weekends were filled with fucking.

Unfortunately, whereas in our early days I could come three or four times in a day. At this time, I was lucky to manage once In the morning and once at night.

But I did have much more experience and made sure Sue's orgasmic persona came back to life.

I started taking sexy photos and videos of her, and began reading and later, writing erotic stories, with Sue being my main fantasy heroine.

One of my first stories was based on the episode that occurred on Wimbledon Common but in this story the 'peeping tom' was replaced by three guys, and they gangbanged her.

Although Sue said she was aroused by the stories, she questioned why I kept referring to her as a slut.

I explained that was how I remembered her. I saw her as a slut that loved cock and even though she hated to admit It, I was right, in her best form she was a slut. She didn't like it but by that time I couldn't care less what she liked or disliked.

Life went on for a further year or so. It was after I had graduated from the course and received another promotion, and transferred to the Metropolitan Police fraud Squad, that the major breakdown occurred.

In order to celebrate, I and my other colleagues planned a weekend in London, including the lady mentioned earlier.

I had previously made plans to go back to Woking for the weekend, but Instead of coming clean with Sue about the celebration, I made an excuse that I had to remain in Suffolk.

I'm not sure how she found out but when I spoke to Sue after the weekend, I was told to "fuck off and die".

In the following weeks I had a couple of phone calls sorting out our future relationship but mostly dealt in e-mail.

We never saw or spoke face to face.

She didn't want a divorce, she said for religious reasons and to be honest I didn't want one, primarily for financial reasons.

Also, I had no wish to marry again having enjoyed my odd sort of single life.

Whilst I had enjoyed the 'Indian summer' of the re-emerging, slut Sue, I was not particularly concerned about our relationship demise, and my new lady colleague had already offered her bounteous charms on a semi-permanent basis.

So, Sue and I came to a suitable financial arrangement and I only heard from her in relation to Sarah, who visited me regularly throughout her late teens and twenties.

For the next ten years my career flourished I was now a chief Superintendent, based in the Met. But still living in my lovely old cottage in Suffolk.

From the beginning of our separation Sarah refused to get in the middle of our problems and although she wasn't happy about my treatment of Sue, she understood the issues we had faced during her childhood and teenage years.

Consequently, over the intervening years she never told me a thing about Sue and vice versa.

Therefore, I was surprised to hear from Sarah that Sue was being bothered by a man she had developed a "friendship" with, and now, wouldn't leave her alone.

I was a bit wary to get involved after all these years, but I Sarah cared and as she was still legally, my wife.

I agreed to meet her.

Manoeuvring between faces

I drove over to the Woking house and was surprised how little Sue had changed in the years since I had last seen her. She still had a good figure but dressed conservatively. I'm sure our conversation didn't go quite as she was expecting.

She was obviously extremely nervous, it being nearly ten years since we had spoken face to face. Especially regarding the circumstances of our parting.

"What's the problem Sue?"

"Sorry darling, where are my manners? Can I get you a drink? I really need one."

"I didn't come here for a drink Sue, and I'm not your darling anymore.

"Your last words to me were 'fuck off and die'. Rob or husband will do, both are accurate, now what's the problem?" I replied sternly, I wasn't going to let her off lightly.

"You can't speak to me like that, I'm your wife!"

"You haven't been a wife to me since Sarah was born, now what's the problem, speak up or I'm leaving, if you miss this chance I won't be coming back."

She began to sob. I was still standing in the living room and turned to leave.

"Please don't go, I'm sorry", she sobbed.

I turned and sat down on my old armchair facing the settee, which I pointed to.

"Sit down and tell me what has happened don't leave anything out. If I have to give you the third degree, you won't like it."

"It's an acquaintance I knew, he won't leave me alone."

"Who is he and what is he to you?"

"We went out a few times."

"Are you over your agoraphobia? You can go out now?"

"I still get a few panic attacks when I'm stressed, but I'm usually able to control things. Unfortunately, he was horrible to me, and I panicked. Now he won't leave me alone."

"What did he do? Come on out with it, I can't and won't help if I don't know the full story."

"Its personal, I can't say it."

"Ok, I'm off. Don't call me and I won't call you."

"Ok", she sobbed before I could get up. She was drinking red wine and took a gulp and wiped her eyes and the snot from her nose. "Why are you being so cruel?"

"Let's get things straight Sue. I'm not here because I want to be, I'm here because our daughter asked me to help you."

"Get it into your head, I don't like you and I'm not sure I want to bolster your weird behaviour, against another unsuspecting man."

"You've been nothing but a hormonal, puritan bitch for years, that's what's cruel."

"You don't know the meaning of the fucking word 'cruel', because you don't understand that every action and every word out of your poxy mouth is cruel."

"If you want my help you'll climb out of your ivory tower and recognise that the world doesn't revolve around you."

"Now, in plain Anglo-Saxon English, tell me what did he say or do?"

"He told me I had to swallow his cum?" she sobbed.

"So what? Every decent slut swallows."

"Stop saying that, I'm not a slut and you know I can't do that; I think it's disgusting."

"How long has he been fucking you?"

"What has that got to do with anything?"

"Answer my questions or I'm going, you haven't told me anything yet that would make me feel I had to help you. A good slut should swallow their lovers cum." I started to get up once more.

"I'm not a slut, why do you keep calling me one?"

"In my estimation, the only time you have been anything like worthwhile, was during those few months before Sarah was born, when you 'were a slut'.

"You knew it and acted like it."

"You were useless at sucking cock, I admit, but at least you gave it a try and you fucked like a mink."

"Yes, you were a slut, but at least people could like you for it."

"I thought you a gorgeous slut, then for some reason, you changed into a sanctimonious bitch, why I don't know, but if you want my help you had better change your attitude and try and remember back to when at least your body had its uses."

"Now, how long has he been fucking you?"

"Only a week or so" she whispered.

"Did you enjoy being fucked?" she remained silent.

"Answer slut, tell me whether you enjoyed being fucked?"

"Not really, he wasn't very good at it, and he came to quickly."

"Did you have an orgasm?"

"No," she sobbed, "I haven't had an orgasm in years."

"How many men have fucked you since you threw me out?"

"I didn't throw you out, you were fucking other women."

"What of it? I wanted you to fuck other men."

"You read my stories and I actually told you I wanted to see you gang-banged."

"Why would you want that? I wanted only you."

"Don't you realise, the only thing I can remember that you were any good at was opening your legs and allowing men to fuck you."

"Even then it was all about you and your cunt."

"Well, when you suddenly decided that your cunt was too good for me, I lost all interest and any respect, I once had for you."

"You couldn't or wouldn't suck cock worth a damn, you didn't even try to make an effort and yet you wanted me to lick your cunt."

"You wouldn't try anal. Have you allowed anyone to fuck your arse? No of course not, your much too posh and upper class for that, you snooty cow."

"Well, if you want my help you are going to make some big changes and you're not going to like them."

"Do you want my help?"

"Yes."

"Then answer my fucking questions. I couldn't care less how embarrassed you are. How many cocks have fucked you since I left?"

"Two or three."

"Any big cocks? Any ethnic men?"

"No."

"Did you suck your lover's cocks?"

"Yes, but I didn't swallow."

"Did any women fuck you?" Her face blushed red with embarrassment.

"Yes, a couple of girls from work one night when we were drowning our sorrows, but I was so embarrassed, even though I enjoyed being eaten out. I couldn't do it to them."

"Anal?"

"No."

"Double penetration, airtight?"

"No, no."

"Sex toys, vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, sybians?"

"I've got a couple of dildoes and vibrators. I wore out the ones that you bought me years ago. No butt plugs and I don't know what a sybian is."

"Right, go and get the toys." She ran upstairs and coming back passed me two large dildoes and a rabbit vibrator, also and g-spot dildo.

"Now strip off, yes everything. If you're not naked within a minute I'm out of here."

She looked at me as though I had grown an extra head, but as soon as I got up to leave, she quickly began to undo the buttons on her blouse pulling the hem from her skirt and removing it, placing it on the settee.

"Come on hurry up, everything off."

She unzipped the skirt and allowed it to slip down her legs revealing a pair of ugly pantyhose, covering white granny pants.

"All of that trash must go. Stockings and suspenders from now on. Take that off and bin them." She hesitated for an instant. "Sue, I'm not the nice guy you knew in the past, he has passed on. When you decided you were too good for anyone in this household."

"I went along with your bitchiness for far too long. The only way you get my help is to resurrect the slut. The only aspect of your personality that was ever attractive."

"To me, you're a fucking awful person, but a top class slut."

"The only way I'm prepared to help you is if you accept my way and for you its tough love, very tough, this is only the start. Now get naked."

She pulled down the pantyhose and threw them aside reaching behind her and unclipping her bra and allowing her tits to fall free.

Surprisingly, considering their size, they had hardly drooped since I had last seen them.

She lowered her eyes in embarrassment as she put her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers and pushed them down kicking them off.

She covered her hairy pubes. Leaving her tits hanging, she'd always felt they were her best attribute.

"You're going to have to get used to being naked, so hands by your side.

Right, decision time, my way my rules, your complete submission with no argument or, you're on your own."

She glanced up at me. "What will you make me do?"

"If you agree to my terms, I'm going to turn you back into the slut you were when I met you."

arghjac
arghjac
77 Followers