My Wife's Many Faces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to look for a robe.

"No Sue, you always see the client out naked."

"Thanks for helping us out, George, I hope you think it was worth it?"

"I'd hope you could keep this to yourself, we don't want to ruin Sue's reputation or make a fuss in the neighbourhood."

"Of course, mums the word, and thank you for a wonderful afternoon, She might not be a decent cock sucker yet, but she's a wonderful fuck."

Sue returned to the bathroom after she had seen George to the door.

A couple of minutes later Sue was soaking in a hot bath, soothing a sore bum and cunt.

She looked at me, "Why," she asked.

"I could ask you the same question, but I'd only get more lies, so I won't bother."

"We have known each other for over thirty years. During that time have you ever been really happy?"

She paused, thinking before answering. "Yes, the first few months after we met. You were fun, we had fun."

"Why do you think things changed, be honest."

Again, she paused, "Honesty, after all these years!"

"Ok, after what's happened over the last few days I may as well bring it all out in the open, it's hardly going to make any difference now."

"Do you remember your mate Ben?"

"We'd been married a couple of months and I was about six months along, with quite a lump if I remember correctly."

"You were working part-time for him while you waited to go to the police training college."

"We went to a party. I wasn't drinking because of the baby, but I was dancing and flirting with the guys."

"You used to get jealous in those days, so I had to be surreptitious with my flirting."

"My tits had swollen with milk even at that early stage and the lads would give them a squeeze."

"I remember you noticed that I was leaking and staining my dress."

"I went to the loo and Ben had followed me."

"He pushed me inside and started kissing me. It wasn't long before he had me stripped to the waist and was sucking my nipples."

"He almost made me cum with excitement when he told me he was coming over to our home the next day you were working and was going to fuck me."

"I nearly wet myself both with the fear of being caught but mainly from the illicit nature of what he planned."

"If you remember I was sick in the back of his car on the way home from the party."

I passed it off as travel sickness, but it was really, nervous excitement, in retrospect I think it was the start of my panic attacks."

"Anyway, like he said, he came to our home on the Monday, walked in dragged me upstairs, stripped me and fucked the living daylights out of me, each time he came in me he made me suck his cock to get him up, so that he could fuck me again."

"I couldn't count the orgasms I had."

"I'd like to say I felt guilty but if I was it didn't stop me."

"I was the first one to betray our vows and yet I only felt the thrill of being so wicked. Carrying your baby, and having that huge cock banging into my cervix like a jack hammer."

"He continued to fuck me daily while you were at work but around about my seventh month, he started to bring his friends round, first to suck my tits and drink my milk but soon they were all fucking me."

"I didn't mind that, nor the spanking that started around that time, in fact I lusted after it. I couldn't wait for the next gangbang."

"The month before Sarah was born, I found out that Ben was charging his friends to fuck me, he wasn't my illicit lover, he was my pimp."

"I'm not really sure how or why it happened but when I found out he was planning a gangbang party where thirty men would fuck me, I realised what a whore I had become and that I was only a step away from destroying my life."

"I told Ben it was over. He threatened that he would tell you and that you would throw me out."

"I agreed you probably would, but I reminded him you weren't the forgiving sort, and would ensure that he wouldn't be fucking any other women."

"So, all of a sudden, I changed my life."

"I pushed my slut nature behind me and tried to be a good wife and mother."

"I still can't believe the guilt that hit me, when I thought of how I nearly ruined my life, and I promised myself that my licentious ways would never re-emerge."

"Sarah was born, and I just turned off my sex drive."

"Every time I got into a sex situation, I started to have panic attacks."

"If I was out shopping and I saw a man looking at me, I started to panic and rushed home."

"Within a year I was suffering to the point I couldn't leave the house."

"At his point I couldn't find a way back, so took it out on you and everyone else."

"I tried to be more sexy that last couple of years, when I realised that you were starting to live a life without me, but I'd left it too late."

"Stupidly, instead of trying to sort things out with you, I flew off the handle and, kicked you out."

"I can't say how many times I regretted what I had done, and I've been lonely and miserable ever since."

"The first time I've had and orgasm since you left was on that damned sex machine this morning."

"So that's how I became that twisted individual, I suppose you think I'm sick and disgusting?"

It was my turn to pause, "It doesn't make any difference, but I think what I feel most is sadness."

"I suppose we were just children really."

"I loved that you were such a sexy little slut back then, you're right I did get jealous when you flirted with other men, but I think if we had been able to communicate better, we could have worked through it."

"In fact, I loved to hear about your exploits with other guys before I met you and loved to hear how they touched you up."

"I'm fairly certain that's what started my fantasies about sharing you and seeing you being fucked by others."

"But to be truthful, at that time and starting my career, I probably wouldn't have married you if I thought you would fuck around, even with the baby."

"I won't ask if Sarah is mine, it doesn't matter. What I am sure about is that your change of face from sexy slut, to stuck up sexless shrew, started to kill my love for you and our marriage."

"I managed to keep my cock in my trousers for that first year, but I began my first affair shortly after Sarah's first birthday."

"You virtually cut me off for nearly twenty years."

"I felt that you didn't want me, unless on your terms, and you weren't interested in sex, you didn't want to have fun."

"You simply didn't want to be part of my life and yet I knew many people, men and women that did want to share my life."

"That's why I didn't really try hard to be discreet and I wasn't too broken up when you kicked me to the curb."

"So, to be frank, I don't really give a shit about you."

"You deserve everything you've earned, and as I'm sure you realised today, you are going to have a hard time, if you want my help."

"So, I'm going to give you another chance to change your mind and sort out your own problems, because what's happened today will seem like a tea party compared to what is coming."

As she lay in the bath, she was pinching her nipples. "I can see you're actually going to make me go through with this. I've got nothing worthwhile here. Sarah despises me. You're right the only time I've really enjoyed life is when I was a carefree slut. So, what have I got to lose? Let's go for it."

"So be it. I've made most of the arrangements. It doesn't matter one way or the other, but did you enjoy this afternoon's adventure?"

"What, you mean pimping me out to a sixty-five-year-old neighbour, who's been wanting to fuck me for thirty years, No not much."

"Strangely, I enjoyed the humiliation, I hated and loved the spanking, I loved the sex machine, I've never cum so much."

"I hated the sex but loved being used. Does that make sense? I loved you taking charge and making me do things I didn't want to."

"I loved reading the contract and imagining what I would have to do. I was so sick of my life that I was close to ending it myself. So, yes, so far I've enjoyed my adventure."

"Good, then I had better go over what's going to happen over the next two weeks. I'm going to be completely honest with you. I have no interest in you other than to get our daughter off my back."

"I'm certainly not going to financially support you any more than I do now, so you've got to support yourself."

"The only thing you're any good at is fucking, so I'm going to whore you out, or to be more accurate, I'm having you set up in a whorehouse."

"This week we're going to train you and next Saturday you will begin to work at an exclusive sex club. It's really a brothel, you'll dance and turn tricks."

"You'll live in, all your food found, so if you want you can rent or sell this place or, keep it and visit on your days off. It's up to you.

"Either way you'll have to phone and tell you work that an emergency has come up and you've got to leave the area."

"Tonight, is Sunday, I'm taking you out to Wimbledon Common. There is a car park quite near that little glade we used to fuck in the old days. It's now a well-known dogging site, I'm going watch you suck and fuck, using condoms of course."

"You will be fucking until late, so you need you to get some rest. Tomorrow morning, we'll visit the club. I''ll introduce you to the owner and you'll be meeting a doctor to check your health and make sure you're clear of sexual disease."

"This week in the mornings you'll be trained to dance and develop an act." "Afternoons, you'll be taught how to be a whore."

"As far as I know the staff, male and female, will coach you in everything you need to know about whoring, and over time you'll bond with them. Giving them sex will keep you safe, give you companionship and if you save your money, you'll have the chance of a future."

"I'll be completely upfront; I've transferred your contract over to the club owner. I'm getting a commission of £10.000 for your first years services. Your cut is reduced during that year. He's a good guy, as long as you do what you're told."

"If after the first year you want to go out on your own its up to you, but if you don't find patronage, you will be 'on your own', entirely."

"I've no interest is getting married in the future. After all this time divorce seems stupid. If you stick to whoring for ten years and you're interested in getting back together when you're a free agent, then call me and we'll have a chat. No promises either way."

"Tonight, you'll be too tired to do anything, but tomorrow and each morning, you'll suck my cock and swallow."

"Each evening before we sleep, we'll increase the size of the butt plug."

"On Wednesday evening I'll butt fuck you."

"Over the week I'll drive you to and from the club."

"Tonight, on the common, I'll keep you safe and make sure they're not too rough."

"On Friday you are going to give Derek a blow job bareback and swallow his cum, he'll pay you £10, put it in your savings, it's the last discount you'll give, other than Georges neighbour discount, if and when he can afford you."

"On Saturday I'll deliver you to the club and you won't see me for another ten years. Now get some rest, tonight you're going to pull a train, your last freebee's "

Slut training

As I pulled into the carpark the sun had gone down over an hour before but this early in August, it was close to midnight.

"Do you remember the time that peeping tom watched us fucking? It was just a few hundred yards over there."

"When we'd finished and I told you what had happened you said, 'Why didn't you ask him over to fuck me?' Well, tonight thirty odd years later, when I turn on this interior light, I'll be signalling to all the perv's, 'come and fuck this slut.'"

I turned on the van's cargo bay interior light.

"Get in the back, strip off and kneel on the mattress arse facing the back doors."

I got out, went around to the back of the van and opened the cargo bay doors. The light had already attracted a line of clients.

"Condoms are in the box. Suck or fuck, doesn't matter, use them. No anal. No marks."

For the next hour, only seconds passed without her mouth or cunt being filled.

I was surprised how many women got involved both in giving and receiving side of dogging, and how well Sue could eat cunt. Fisting was also quite a turn on for her. I had to call an end sooner than I had planned as she was going to be too sore to complete her training in the morning.

The ride back to Woking was very illuminating. Sue had struggled into the passenger seat, still naked, with very red tits and cunt.

"If you drip your cum on the seats, you're cleaning it up along with any deposits that've been left in the back."

"Fortunately, the mattress was cheap so we can just dump it.

Sue just gasped, "that was amazing, how many had me?"

"I'm not sure, I brought twenty condoms and they're all gone, and a lot brought their own, plus you were fisted by at least three women."

"It was amazing, I feel rejuvenated. I've never come like that in my life. I need you to butt fuck me when we get back. I want to end the night giving you something I should have done years ago."

To a certain extent that ends my tale. I kept my promises, and she was safe throughout the week. She really took to whoring, blow jobs and anal and became proficient at all types of sex. She was a natural submissive and at the end of her contracted year at the club, she willingly continued to serve for the full ten-year term.

It was out of the blue when ten years later I received the phone call

I had always been concerned, knowing how she had allowed her conflicting emotions to affect her choices, and that she might continue down the long road to depravity. But she had some things going for her that saved her. She hated needles, taking and swallowing pills and could never get the hang of snorting anything up her nose.

So, here we are ten years later, both retired. Me from the police and Sue from whoring. We're still married, approaching forty-four years now. Most of them apart.

We now have what I can describe as an open relationship. We swing, but at my advancing age I can't keep up with her. Nevertheless, my greatest enjoyment is to see her gangbanged.

Of course, she good at it, she was a 'professional'.