My Wife's Many Faces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to become the woman that acted in my stories."

"They were my fantasies, but if you submit to me, they will become your reality."

"Your body will become mine to use, abuse and share as I choose."

"I'm going to humiliate you in order to destroy the haughty shrew that you have become and return you to the charming slut that I once enjoyed spending time with."

"But understand. I don't love you at the moment, so don't expect me to show you any mercy. It's tough love until you're back to the woman that loved to fuck, and would try anything."

Crying, she asked me If I had kept the stories about her that I had written those last few months we were together, and if they were really about her, and not my other women.

I told her that she had been my fantasy slut wife and even though she had ceased to be that adventurous, the slut in those stories, had always been based her.

I gave her the link to my online erotic stories and told her to read them and ring me that evening to tell me of her decision. I wasn't going to help without that commitment.

Broken, she begged me to fuck her before I left, but I refused. "Use your toys whilst you read about the woman, I intend to mould you into, if you commit. Call me later."

Later that evening she called. "I can't believe I'm agreeing to this, but I need your help, so I'm in."

"Not so fast Sue, I'll bring a contract over tomorrow, it's quite simple and straight forward but I'll need you to read it carefully and sign it before a witness."

"I know it won't hold up in court, but I need to cover myself."

"I'm a serving police officer and some of the things you're going to do will require your consent. Be sure you understand that."

"If George still lives next door, he will do as a witness, ask him to pop by after lunch. I need you to trim your cunt hair, wear stockings and suspenders, no bra or knickers, see through blouse, short skirt."

"Once you've signed the contract you mustn't question any of my instructions, especially in front of others, if you do you will be punished."

"Your explicit consent to all of my demands will be part of the contract, so think hard before you commit, as from then onward, you're only action is to obey."

The previous year a girlfriend of mine had seen a sex video of girls using a sybian and wanted to try one out herself.

I bought one along with all its available accoutrements and had it shipped over from America.

Within ten days of asking, she had spent many hours of vocal enjoyment and had given the sex machine the highest rating of approval.

Some short time later, she had decided to get married and as I wasn't available, she was trying to hook a previous lover.

She wanted to repatriate the sybian to her new household, but it had cost me nearly £2000 and I was not parting with it, even considering her untiring consideration and the visual enjoyment I had received, as she was riding the machine.

So after we had parted amicably, the sybian was sitting in my hall cupboard.

It had a very interesting double attachment that was inserted in both lower orifices to great effect. As I was driving home as was imagining much fun as I intended that it would soon be attached to Sue in a very personal way.

Back at home, I pulled it out of the cupboard, disinfected it, gathered up all its attachments and some lubricant. Sue was going to need lots of lubricant.

I arrived at Sue's about 11am Sunday morning and because the sybian was heavy, I first went into the house to ensure that Sue hadn't changed her mind.

She hadn't, therefore I carried all the gear into the house and set it up in the main bedroom.

Sue asked, "What the hell is that?"

"It's a sybian, I'll explain how it works and how you're going to use it later but first I need you to read through the contract carefully while we're having lunch and before we ask George to come in and witness the signing, but first, open your blouse. I need to ensure you followed my instructions."

She unbuttoned the blouse pulled it out of the waistband of her skirt and displayed her naked tits.

"Now lift up your skirt above your waist." She bent down and lifted the skirt displaying her neatly trimmed cunt.

"I need you to understand, from the moment you sign that contract you will use the following vernacular."

"Ladies have breasts and vaginas, they make love and have oral and anal sex, if they're so inclined."

"Sluts have tits and cunts and they fuck, suck cock, swallow and are buggered up their arses. You are a slut, tell me what you call your sex parts."

"I'm a slut, I have tits, a cunt and I love to fuck. I'm going to suck cock and swallow cum and be buggered up my arse."

"Get dressed, serve lunch, be careful to eat only a small amount, as you are going to be worked hard this afternoon. Read the contract carefully while you're eating as we will need to get moving quickly, if I'm to deal with your boyfriend today."

We had a nice lunch with a couple of glasses of wine, she was going to need them.

"Shout over the back fence to George and ask him to come around."

A little about George. The houses were terraced, part of a new development, and we had both purchased and moved into our new build houses at roughly the same time. He had now lived next to Sue for thirty years. He was probably about 65 years old now, and he had been perving over Sue even since I was living there.

"Thanks for helping out George. I need you to witness Sue answer a couple of questions then she will sign a contract. Would you agree to witness her replies and then her signature?

He agreed, and I turned to Sue, "I've written out your answer, so you don't miss anything.

Listen to my question, after I've finished, and if you agree, read the statement and sign the contract.

I had also written my statement; I didn't want there to be any chance of Sue being able to wriggle out of the terms and conditions that were written in the contract.

Sue, have you read the contract carefully and do you agree with its terms and conditions, and will you fulfil the terms in full?"

"Are you signing of your own free will? Have you been coerced in any way?"

"Please answer in front of this witness and sign the contract."

Sue read her answer succinctly and clearly, "I have read the terms and conditions of the contract and agree with them and will carry them out fully. I have not been coerced in any way and am signing of my own free will."

She signed two copies of the contract one for each of us and George witnessed her signature on both.

"Thank you, George. Have you got £10's on you?"

He nodded yes, looking confused.

"You weren't to know but that contract gives me rights over Sue, and I've decided I'm going to arrange for her to become a prostitute."

"She's still in training and not very good at sex as it's been so long since she's let herself go."

"She used to fuck well but that was thirty years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if her cunt has dried up."

"For today, whilst she's in training I will sell her services to you for £10, for a couple of hours, while I take care of some business?"

George's mouth fell open, but I could see from the bulge in his trousers that, Sue's first trick had been successfully negotiated.

If George looked flustered Sue was Gobsmacked.

"But, but you can't do this, this is worse than my problem with Derek."

"Sue, I don't give a fuck about Derek, this is all about you, I'll sort him when I've sorted you out."

Turning, I said to George, "What do you think about Sue, do you fancy her? What about her tits?"

George was still trying to get his wits around what was going on. "She's got great tits, I've seen her when she sunbathed topless in the garden."

"Lift your skirt Sue, in fact take off all your clothes, you're not going to need them for the next couple of hours. Keep the stockings and suspenders on."

She seemed to be acting like a sleepwalker as she opened the buttons on her blouse and took it off placing it on the settee. She drew down the zip on her skirt, lowered and stepped out of it, placing it on top of her blouse.

"You can feel and suck her tits, but after I want to take her upstairs, to start her training, so be quick. "

"I hope you have time this afternoon or, you can come back later, but I'm sure you'd like to see something special, that I've arranged to get her started."

George approached her and squeezed her tits, tweaking her nipples. Sue's eyes closed, I'm not sure whether in embarrassment or ecstasy. He bent down and began to suck her nipples whilst his right hand went between her legs.

"Open your legs Sue and ask him to finger your cunt whilst he's sucking your tits."

She remained silent. I walked behind her and smacked her hard on each cheek of her bum.

She shrieked and tried to cover her bum with her hands. "Do as I say, or you will be smacked until you obey."

Again, she remained silent. Taking her arm, I gestured to George to help me drag her to the Dining room table.

"Take her hands and pull her over the table."

The table was about 8 feet long and three feet wide and she was stretched over the narrow part, tits flat on the table and bum sticking out.

"You wouldn't dare she screamed!"

I didn't bother to answer her, I just began to slap each of her bum cheeks. She was screaming for me to stop and sobbing. I ignored the screams and the tears until I completed the 20 hard slaps, ten on each cheek.

"If you don't do what I tell you immediately, you'll get another twenty smacks, and I'll continue until you obey. Now ask him to finger your cunt and suck your tits."

Still laying on the table she sobbed out, "George please let me up, suck my tits and finger my Cunt."

George helped her up, sat her on the table, pushed her legs apart and stuck a finger into her cunt.

"My God she's wet, she must love being spanked." He bent down and began suckling on her tits, as Sue continued to Sob.

"Sorry George, you can continue that in a minute, but I need to get her first training session going. When she is finished, I'll make sure she opens her legs for you and then you can fuck her, to your hearts content."

Still naked other than stockings and suspender, I dragged her upstairs into the rear bedroom and pointed to the sybian sitting on a deep rug on the floor.

"Straddle over that, knees on each side with the cock in your cunt. I've lubed it up so it should slip in easily. It makes quite a racket when it's turned up high but if you're anything like the other sluts I've seen riding it, the noise should smother your screams."

I directed George to pull up a stool in front of her and showed him the controller.

"The knob on the left controls the speed that the dick whirls around, it's meant to stroke the G-spot every time it revolves. It's most effective if you ensure she remains upright, so if she tries to lean forward take a good grip on her tits and keep her upright. The right-hand knob controls the vibration on her clit. It makes a racket but as you are the nearest neighbour, only you should hear it. She'll be on it a lot over the next few days, so if it bothers you, you might want to spend time downstairs in your front lounge.

Sit down facing her and begin by squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples, she likes them to be pinched hard if my memory's correct.

Now, she will probably start orgasaming quickly and I'm going to keep going until she passes out."

I started the revolving cock slowly building up the speed to about halfway. She reacted immediately, her breathing quickened and her eyes closed. I started the vibrator and quickly sped it up to halfway. Sue started to shake and shriek. She was in a quandary, if she moved forward to relieve the sensations developing on her G-spot, she was pressing her clit hard on the vibrator. She began to orgasm, begging us to turn it off. I passed her one of dildos and told her to bite on it, as I didn't want her to bite her tongue. I turned both knobs up to three-quarters power. George was pinching her nipples and holding her in place as the machine began to turn her into a slobbering mess. I didn't need to move up to full power as she passed out after only four or five minutes.

She was covered in sweat, so we sponged her down with cool water whilst she was still mounted on the machine.

We pulled her off the sybian and found the saddle was covered in her juices.

"If she comes around after I've left make sure she cleans that up."

We carried her to the bed and laid her on her back with a pillow under her bum she came round, I gave her a drink of water to rehydrate.

"Sue, I want you to ask George to fuck you. I'm going to go and see Derek. George can fuck you as many times as he wants until I get back, so you might have to suck his cock to help him to get an erection, you don't have to swallow his cum.

All your professional tricks will be with a condom, but today, you'll be fucked bare-back.

Make sure you satisfy George and give him his money's worth or you'll be punished when I get back.

Right, ask him nicely to fuck you then lay back and open your legs.

George make sure you pay her before you fuck her, when you've finished I want her to be a whore in every sense of the word."

Sue looked at me, she was obviously humiliated, but she could see I wasn't going to let her off.

"George will you please put my money on the dressing table and come over here and fuck me."

She leaned back and opened her legs wide, her cunt was still wide open and I watched as George mounted her, his cock making a squelching noise as he penetrated her.

"You can have her in future, but it will be £20 for a blow job and £50 for a fuck. Anal will be £80. That's a next-door neighbour discount and about half of what she'll be making when she's finished her training. I'm off now, so have fun."

I drove to Derek's home, and he answered within a few seconds.

I introduced myself as Sue's husband and he thought I'd come to beat him up. I held up my hands to show I meant him no harm.

"Derek, I'm in full agreement that any decent woman should suck cock and swallow, but unfortunately for you, I won't allow you to use force."

"It so happens that Sue has put herself fully in my hands, rather trusting don't you think."

The problem is I'm not the forgiving person she remembers, and she's had a shock. I'm telling you this because I've decided she needs to be brought down a few chocks, so I've decided to put her on the game."

"I feel that essentially you've been cheated, you've spent time and money on her, so you deserve better."

"Of course, when she is fully professional, she will be using condoms even for sucking cock but for you, one time only, I'm willing to allow you to fuck her mouth, bare-back and make her swallow you're cum."

"Of course, even though she's in training she's still a whore, so you can have her at a discount, £10 on this one occasion."

"If you're up for it, be at her house on Friday afternoon. Bring the money, she won't be available after that, as she will be working a club in the city."

"You probably won't be able to afford her when she's fully professional, so I recommend to get in, whilst you can."

I was back in my old home within the hour, climbing the stairs, I entered the rear bedroom to find them lying next to each other, with Sue sucking George's cock.

I signalled for her to continue and speaking to George asked how things had gone?

"I've managed to fuck her twice and she's trying to get me up for a third, she's a really good fuck but she needs work on sucking cock and she wouldn't let me finger her arsehole."

"Other than that, it was well worth the ten quid. I won't be able to fuck her much even at a discount, when she's fully on the game, as I'm on a pension."

"But, I should be able to afford a few times a year."

"Her cunt's still full of my cum. What are you going to do with her?"

"Finish fucking her, and I'll show you, it'll be a part of her ongoing training."

I left them to it and went to the boot of my car and retrieved a suitcase of clothes and some other supplies.

I'd taken a week off in order to supervise Sue's training and set her up for working at the club.

When I re-entered the house, I could hear the bedhead banging against the wall. It was obvious Sue was getting well fucked and being that George was in his sixties and he had already cum twice already, he took nearly twenty minutes to finish, and the effort nearly killed him.

After it had remained quiet for 5minutes I brought my supplies up and prepared for Sue's next step in her training.

I gave Sue a glass beaker and making her stand with her legs apart made her drain the cum out of her cunt into the beaker.

I kneeled before her, opened her cunt flaps and helped to scoop the cum out, with my finger.

When I scooped the first fingerful, the cum flowed out of her and within a few seconds the beaker was a third full of cum.

George couldn't have ejaculated for some considerable time.

George, still laying on his side on the bed, was looking intently at us.

I produced a carton of plain yogurt and poured an equal amount to that of cum, into the beaker and stirred it with a teaspoon.

I handed the beaker to Sue.

"Drink it all, make sure you take your time to taste it, savour it."

"Cum and plain yogurt are similar except cum is sometimes salty, you'll soon come to enjoy it."

Sue screwed up her face as though she was sure it would taste horrible and having drunk half the contents of the beaker her face cleared, and she smiled.

"It's really not bad, I like it. Does cum really taste like that?"

"It's not dissimilar but a lot warmer from the source."

I unzipped my trousers and dropped them to the floor stepping out of them. I was commando so my cock sprung out fully erect.

"Well, time to try the real thing. Use your lips and mouth muscles like you would your Kegel muscles, if I was fucking you. You don't really suck that much." "Just move your lips gently up and down along the shaft, it won't take long for me to cum."

She began to follow my instructions and was doing a fairly good job.

"I'm going to hold your head and fuck your mouth. I'll try not to make you gag but later I'm going to get someone to teach you to deep throat."

"When I cum, keep it in your mouth so we can see it before you swallow."

"Get behind her George and play with her tits, while she's sucking me."

I held her head steady and begun to gently thrust my cock in and out of her mouth, in less than a minute I spewed a copious amount of cum into her mouth.

After I withdrew my cock, she opened her mouth, showed us the cum and swallowed it, opening her mouth once again to show us that it was all gone.

"That isn't too bad, I may come to enjoy that."

"You may not enjoy this quite as much."

I bent her forward and made her rest her hands on the bed.

I produced a fresh tube of lube, pressing an extended nozzle into her arse and squeezed half the tube into her back passage and then with the remainder covered the shaft of a small butt plug. She giggled that it was cold. I told her to relax and asked George to pinch her nipples hard when I told him to.

"Now," I said and simultaneously pushed the butt plug up inside her arse.

"Keep it in, unless you have to shit."

"I'll provide you some enema kits to clean yourself with."

"When you're clean use more lube on the plug and put it back in."

"We'll increase the size over the next week, when you should be able to take a decent sized cock without trouble."

"Thank you for helping us out George, I hope you enjoyed yourself but I need to talk to Sue about her training program, and how she will be spending the next few days."

I directed Sue to escort George to the door.