My Wife's New Girlfriend

Story Info
Jodie meets Giselle for the first time.
5.5k words
4.72
30.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

This is the true story of a game I played on Jodie recently. I asked her for permission to publish it and she said 'Of course!' Love you babe, Giselle, xxx.

-----------------------------------------

I was both nervous and excited at the same time. I was about to surprise my gorgeous wife Jodie. I had been planning it for over a week and hoped she wouldn't catch on too quickly and that she would appreciate the surprise and play along when she realised it was me.

Unbeknownst to her, when I'd been working in the salon on a half day the previous week, I had booked in an hour-long private session with her for a mani-and-pedicure, in memory of the very first time we met. I had booked it under the name 'Giselle' after one of my favourite ballets. I hoped that wasn't too obvious and that it didn't give it away too quickly.

It was Monday morning and we'd spent all of the previous day together. Going on our run, making love, walking on the beach, meeting up with friends in the afternoon, eating a light supper and making slow, gentle love before falling asleep.

We went through our usual morning routine. I got up at six, made coffee and toast with marmalade, taking it through and waking her with a kiss. As usual I sat naked, cross legged on the bedcovers while Jodie sat up still under the covers, her pert breasts showing, and we sipped on our coffees and ate our toast while chatting about the day ahead.

Jodie asked me, "So, any plans for the day, babe?"

I smiled and just said, "Oh, you know. A bit of writing. I might pop out and do a little window shopping. The usual. What about you, Sparrow? Full day?"

She nodded, "Yep, pretty much. I've got a thirty minute break at lunchtime but otherwise it's full on."

I leaned forward and kissed her, our lips brushing, our eyes closing for a second.

I pulled back, a little sad that we wouldn't have time to follow up and make love but also excited that, if all went well, we'd have that opportunity a little later.

"Well, make sure you get a bite to eat, love. I want you to have lots of energy when you get home."

She looked at me, smiling and raising an eyebrow. "Is that a promise, Posh Bird?"

I shuddered as she used her free hand to stroke between my legs, following that by saying, "Well Chloe's excited about something, I'm happy to see... and feel."

I took her wrist in my free hand and said, "Oooh god babe. Don't. I really want to but we've got to get you ready for work."

She circled the end of her finger over my clit and I felt an enormous surge as she took her finger to her lips and gently licked it.

We finished our coffee and showered. The thought of what I was really planning for the day was building up my desire and need as we washed each other. As is our way we teased each other mercilessly, giggling and kissing all the time.

I helped Jodie get dressed in her charcoal grey salon dress. It comes to just above the knee and has useful side pockets for combs, scissors and the like. I just put on one of my short silk robes.

She wore her grey heels which brought her up to about my height. She looked wonderful. It's hard for her to look anything but fabulous, to be honest, but then perhaps I'm a little biased. We got to the front door and kissed.

Jodie said, "Not getting dressed today Posh? You can't go window shopping like that."

I usually slip on a dress or skirt and top before Jodie leaves but I had other plans so I just smiled and said, "Well maybe you teasing me has left me with a need to give myself a little release the moment your beautiful bottom has left." At this point I patted her behind.

She gave me a slightly longer kiss before saying, "Oh god. Now I want to stay..."

I took her shoulders and turned her around to face the door. "No, babe. It's okay. I promise I'll save some for you later."

She giggled and, turning her head for one last kiss said, "You always have enough for me, babe. One of the many reasons I love you."

I kissed her, patted her bottom once more and said, "I love you too, Sparrow. Have a lovely day and we'll have lots of fun later."

She left and I closed the door behind me. I looked at the kitchen clock. My appointment was at twelve so I had about four hours to get ready. That should be enough time.

First things first. I'd decided I would surprise her with a bare pussy. Her present for when she unwrapped me. She mostly keeps waxed down there but I usually favour a small trimmed triangle with bare lips. I know Jodie likes it when I shave it all off. I like it too, but I switch between furry and bald. I just wanted to please my beautiful wife.

I went back into the bathroom, dropped my robe off my shoulders onto the floor and sat on the edge of the bath. I picked up the tap shower head and wetted myself. I put on some shaving gel for sensitive skin and picked up the razor we usually use for our underarms. I slowly removed it all which served to make me even more turned on. I was being a good girl for Jodie and resisting the temptation to play. I wanted her to be the first one to give me an orgasm today. I rinsed myself off and took in the look and feel, running my fingers over the newly exposed skin. I shuddered and, showing remarkable self control for me, shook myself out of my desire. I got up and dried myself, picked up my robe and walked naked through to our bedroom, hanging the robe back in it's cupboard.

I'd bought everything I needed over the previous week and had kept it all hidden from Jodie. We normally don't keep or hide anything from each other so there was a tinge of guilt over that fact, but I knew that Jodie would forgive me if this all worked out.

I started with my eyebrows. Being a redhead she would know me almost immediately just from those alone, even if I wore the brunette wig I'd bought. I sat at our makeup mirror in the bedroom and used the eyebrow tint, applying it with care and darkening my brows to a chestnut brown. I added a little depth to change the shape. If you didn't look too closely it wasn't obvious.

Next came a subtle two shade eyeshadow. A light brown base with slightly darker lids. I used black mascara on my lashes and added a subtle black eyeliner. Next was a gentle foundation, which I almost never use, followed by a very subtle cheek rouge. I was always pretty good at handling my own makeup but over the years with Jodie I've learned an awful lot more. I rounded it all off with a red-pink shade of lipstick.

I picked up the three-drop earrings and put them in, replacing the studs I wear day-to-day. I usually wear hoops so I hoped this was another aid in the disguise.

My wig would be one of the last things I put on but I went and retrieved it from the bottom of my lingerie drawer where I'd hidden it and placed it briefly on my head, adjusting the loose curls just to see how it looked. Staring at myself in the mirror I let out a small gasp. It wasn't me. I had become Giselle. I put my hip out, placed my hand on it and blew a kiss in the mirror. I had thought I'd give Giselle a London accent but decided she had to be a little classier. I'd thought about a French accent but Jodie speaks better French than me and if I spoke French she'd spot my voice straight away, so I put on a very slight Scottish accent, a sort of soft Edinburgh tone, and said, "Hey, there. Would you mind introducing me to the love that two women can share?"

I practiced the accent on and off until it felt realistic and natural.

Again, I had originally intended to wear sunglasses to hide my eyes but decided I looked and sounded different enough that my eyes weren't quite the giveaway I worried they had been. Whatever, if Jodie guessed, it didn't matter. She'd realise it was a game and, I was sure, would play along. I took the wig off and placed it on the bed.

Next was underwear. I hadn't had to buy anything new for this. Jodie wouldn't see it until we'd got to the point where she knew it was me anyway. I went to my lingerie wardrobe and located my black lace, plunge chemise, matching g-string and black stockings. The lace panel on the chemise goes from just below my breasts to the hem, which just about covers my hips and bum. There is also a lace band around my waist which goes around the back, which is mostly open. The rest of it is sheer and see through. The cups on the chemise are the only things that are opaque.

I had toyed with the idea of putting my Lush in and at some point handing control to Jodie but I decided at the last minute that was a little selfish. I wanted this to be about her, not me, although I was determined we would both have at least one orgasm each.

The thought of the moment she saw me in the chemise sent little shocks and shivers through me. I slipped on the g-string and then pulled the chamise up and over my body, clipping the two clasps, one at the back of the bra cups the other on the lace waistband and adjusted the double straps which go either side of my breasts and join on my shoulders. There is a deep, narrow plunge between my breasts and the cups give me a very full décolletage. I picked up the stockings, sitting on the edge of the bed to roll them up each leg and attach them to the clips dangling from the chemise.

I picked up the new top, which is a fitted, long sleeved dusky pink with a plain neck. I looked in the mirror and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that it was thick enough that the lines of the chemise weren't at all obvious.

Next came the skirt. I'd bought a mid calf length, pale cream pleated cotton skirt. Something I wouldn't usually wear. It has a plain black belt on the waist. I tucked the top in, fastened the skirt and slid the zip up.

The next detail were the new heels I'd bought and hidden in my writing den. I went and got the box. They are black stiletto-heeled platforms with a bow on the ankle. Again the cream and black is a combination I wouldn't normally favour. I sat down and slid them on.

I sat in front of the mirror once more and started pinning my hair up preparing for the wig. I finally picked the wig up and put it in place. It took a while to adjust properly and get the gentle waves just right and the odd little strand of my red hair to be pushed back under.

The final touch was a new scent, Chanel. Something I haven't worn since I was a teenager.

My original plan included me wearing gloves to hide my engagement and wedding rings, which I will never remove, but I decided that I could hide my left hand well enough until the moment when she started the manicure by which point I fully hoped she would know it was me.

I was finally ready. I stood up and looked at myself in the full length dress mirror.

Wow. I genuinely didn't recognise myself. It had taken some time but I was now completely Giselle. I looked at my alter-ego and smiled, and said, "Hey babe, nice to meet you. I even fancy you myself."

I put on the soft Edinburgh accent and said, "Oh? It takes a little more than that to get into my panties!"

If possible, and if Jodie played along, I wanted to be Giselle all the way through. I envisaged her as a vampish woman who was hoping to be seduced by her beautician.

I quickly messaged a friend of mine who was in on it and told her I was now Giselle. She told me she was excited for me. I picked up my new pale yellow shoulder bag in which I put my phone and cards and, with a shudder of anticipation, headed out of the house and into town. As I walked I was practicing in my head the lines I would use. To any passers by I probably looked like some lunatic woman talking to herself.

I checked my phone. I was going to be about ten minutes early and I really didn't want to be there too long before I saw Jodie. I slowed down and did what I had told her I was going to do. I window shopped.

I saw one of our friends and nearly made the mistake of waving at him. He completely blanked me which told me that, at least superficially from a male perspective, my disguise worked.

It was finally coming close to the time for my appointment. I neared the salon and almost got too nervous to go through with it. I calmed myself, walked up to the door and walked in. I kept my left hand, with it's very distinct rings, curled under my shoulder bag.

Maggie was on the desk and she didn't bat an eyelid as I walked up and said, putting on my accent, "Hi there, I'm Giselle. I have an appointment at twelve with Jodie?"

She looked at the computer screen and said, "Okay, Giselle, take a seat. Would you like a tea or coffee?"

I knew the coffee was always good. My wife has always made sure it is, but I didn't want to mar even a spot of my lipstick and so I said, "No, that's fine. Thank you. I'll just wait."

I went and sat in a chair, my heart fluttering. FInally Jodie came out and I saw her and Maggie have a little conversation before she came over and said, "Giselle?"

I kept my left hand down by my side as I stood and smiled. I tried not to give Jodie the look. The one we always share where I flare my eyes wide and then wink at her. It was so difficult but I managed it and said, "Yes. I assume you're Jodie?"

She smiled back and said, "Yes, I am. You're here for a mani-and-pedi?"

If she'd rumbled me, she wasn't showing it. I said, "Yeah. I am. I heard good things about you and the salon so I'm glad you could fit me in."

She smiled and turned away from me, "Oh, you'll have to thank my wife for that. She took the booking."

Perfect! She'd bought me up. Or rather Anna. I was Giselle. I had to focus.

She led me down the short corridor to her private treatment room, the one I knew so well. She opened the door and gestured me in with her hand. The radio was on some smooth music station. I really wasn't sure if she'd seen through me or not. As she closed the door behind us I said, "Your wife? Oh. That's a slight surprise. I didn't know... not that I have anything against... you know."

She smiled and raised her perfect eyebrow before saying, "I'm happy you don't. Now, let's start with your feet. If you could sit down, please, Giselle."

She gestured to the comfortable treatment chair and sat down opposite me on her little stool.

I thought this was a signal that she'd seen through me. She knows, obviously, that I have a thing for my feet being touched and massaged. I swallowed and said, "Um, right. Yes."

I had to really concentrate on keeping up the accent. I was alone with my wife and I still wanted to be Giselle. I sat down on the chair and said, "I'm so happy for you. I've often wondered what it would be like to be with a woman. Sorry, is that too forward?"

She undid the bows on my shoes and carefully placed them on the floor before looking up at me and saying, "You've never been with a woman, Giselle?"

I swallowed and said, "Why, no. Of course not. I mean... I... I've just wondered about it, that's all."

Jodie started a gentle massage of my feet before saying, "I'm just going to relax you a little before we start the pedicure, if that's okay Giselle?"

I nearly lost my accent but managed to croak out, "Oh yes. Wonderful. Thank you... Jodie."

She carried on with the massage which was sending urgent little messages to my nipples, clit and pussy. I was already on edge from all our teasing and my preparations and I could feel my wetness increase.

"So, Giselle," she said, looking up at me, "What is it you think about when you think about being with another woman?"

She winked.

She knew.

I smiled at her and kept up my pretence. Now that I knew she knew it was somehow easier.

"Oh," I replied, "you know. What does it feel like to touch them... there... Would I be able to, you know... "

She smiled as she carried on massaging, "No, Giselle, I'm afraid I don't know. Tell me."

"Um... would I be able to... kiss down there."

Jodie stopped her massage for a moment and said, "Do you want to find out if you can, Giselle?"

I smiled, desperately trying to maintain control and said, "I suppose I do, Jodie."

She stood up and went to the door, opening it for a moment and calling out, "Maggie, no interruptions for an hour, okay?"

I heard Maggie call back, "No problem, Jodie."

She closed the door, locked it and turned to me.

"So, Giselle, do you want to find out if you can, with me?"

She smiled and without a word reached behind and undid the her dress, sliding it down to the floor.

She stood there in just her bra, panties and heels. I watched, mesmerised, as I saw my beautiful wife's body once more. She reached behind and released her bra, letting it slip off and dropping it on the floor. Next was her panties which she slid down revealing the pussy I adore so much. I could see she was already a little wet.

I nearly forgot my role but was determined to play this properly.

"Won't your wife be upset that you're being unfaithful to her, Jodie?"

She smiled and said, "Oh, I'm sure if Anna was here she'd want to join in, Giselle. You look just like my wife's sort."

I smiled back and said, "Her sort isn't blonde beauties with beautiful tits and blue eyes then, Jodie?"

She walked forward and took my right hand in hers. "Shh now, Giselle. Anna would adore you, trust me."

She took my hand and placed it between her legs. She sighed before saying, "So, Giselle, this is what a pussy that isn't yours feels like. What do you think?"

I sneakily pushed my middle finger into her wetness and said, "Oh, Jodie. It feels wonderful. You're so wet. Like I am right now."

She pushed down on my hand and said, "Well, I'll be the judge of that when I've undressed you, Giselle. Right now I think you should take your finger and taste me. See if you like it."

I slid my finger out and brought it up to my nose. I inhaled deeply, taking in my wife's familiar scent, and then placed it between my lips, sucking gently on it before saying, "Oh, Jodie. You taste wonderful... would it be possible, perhaps... to... taste you more... directly?"

Jodie got her mischievous look on her face and said, "Giselle. You haven't even kissed my other lips yet. I'm not a complete slut, you know."

I nearly lost it there but managed to say, "Oh, well, I should definitely put that right," I said, standing up. In my bare feet we were about the same height and I leaned forward, wrapping my arms around her waist and brushing my lips against hers. The kiss turned passionate very quickly. It was, of course, Jodie's familiar kiss but, in my Giselle persona I imagined it was my first time exchanging such heat and passion for the first time. I melted into her.

Jodie pulled back and released me. She went over to the treatment chair, sitting down, opening her legs and draping them over the arms of the chair.

She pointed to her engorged clit and said, "Well, Giselle, I think someone wants your attention. Do you think you can?"

I knelt down between her legs and studied my wife's beautiful cunt as if it was the first time I had seen it. I looked up at her and said, "I've never seen anything so beautiful, Jodie."

She smiled and replied, "Oh, I'm sure when I see yours I'll be saying the same thing, Giselle, but for now I want your lips on my clit. Now."

She'd gone into what we call Mistress Mode which we now and then both play.

I obediently said, "Yes, Jodie. I will."

I leaned forward, placing my hands on her hips, and ran my tongue up along her outer lips and over her clit, then down to her entrance and back up. She put her hands into my wig and, obviously realising she shouldn't be too rough lest it become dislodged, massaged gently before sighing, "Oh, Giselle. You are so good at this. Perhaps you could give my wife some lessons."

Cheeky cow.

I nearly giggled but I wanted her to come for me so I focussed. I wet the tip of my left index finger in her. She was very ready, I could tell. I slid that finger down to her back entrance and gently pressed and I felt her open a little there before saying, "Oh, fuck, Giselle. Yes. Anna doesn't do that nearly enough."

annag98
annag98
811 Followers
12