My Wife's New Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So that's the way it's going to be', I thought to myself, loving how she was playing her role so perfectly. I placed two fingers from my other hand at her entrance and slid them in, finding the familiar little pad. My other finger was now deep in her and I just let it rest there, knowing that, like me, Jodie likes to have something in but not lots of movement.

She took her hands out of my hair and I looked up to see that she was mauling her breasts. She was obviously trying to make sure she didn't call out too loudly and alert people in the salon and this was driving her even higher. I felt and tasted the change in her that signalled her orgasm was imminent.

She moaned and said, "Oh fuck... fuck... yes... yes... oh fuck... I'm... yes!"

I rode the orgasm with her letting my fingers move slowly in her pussy as she came down. When her breathing was finally back to something like normal I slid my fingers out and placed my usual, affectionate kiss on her clit before pulling back and saying, "Oh Jodie. I think you might have turned me. I think I might want to steal you from your wife."

She slid her feet off the arms of the chair and leaned forward. We kissed briefly before she said, "Giselle, I'll gladly be your mistress but I can't leave Anna. We'll make sure you are only there when she isn't."

I warmed inwardly. My wife is so good at role play.

"Now, Giselle, I think I want to see exactly how wet and beautiful that cunt of yours is. Perhaps you could perform a small strip tease for me?"

The music playing was perfectly slow and sensual so I started swaying my hips in time with it, performing a little static sashay while I pulled my top out slowly from under the dress. I held Jodie's stare all the while and she smiled. I lifted it up revealing my chemise. I pulled the top slowly off and let it drop on the ground. I was on fire inside. I so loved being this woman for my wife.

Jodie let out a soft whistle and said, "Wow, Giselle. Such beautiful breasts. I'm sure they're bigger than Anna's. Do you always dress like this for nail appointments?"

I let out a little splutter and said, "Oh no, Jodie. It's just that I hoped that perhaps someone special might get to see me. I was right. You are special."

She stared into my eyes and said, "And so are you, Giselle, so are you."

Still swaying my hips in time to the music I undid the belt and lowered the zip on my skirt, and then slowly slid it down, revealing my stocking tops and letting it fall at my feet before stepping out of it.

Jodie said, "Fuck, babe. You really did go to town..."

I walked forward and placed a soft kiss on her lips before saying, "Well a girl has to dress properly for her first time, don't you think? Hmm?"

She nodded and said, "Now, let me see this wet, beautiful cunt you've been hinting at."

I smiled, lifted the hem of the chemise a little and slowly pulled aside the g-string to reveal my newly bald state and very wet lips. Jodie licked her lips and said, "I think you have a beautiful cunt, Giselle. I definitely think I need to taste it but first I'll have to uncover it properly."

She undid the snaps on the stocking straps and reached up to slide the g-string down. As she did the stockings started to drop down with the string. Once I'd stepped out of it she sensuously slid them back up, her hands running up my thighs giving me extra tingles inside and out. She reattached them and then said, "Now, Giselle, sit on the chair as I did. You are going to learn how a woman can take you places you never dreamed existed."

I obeyed. I sat down placing my legs over the arms of the chair. I was so ready. I was desperate for Jodie's familiar touch. I had to be Giselle though. It was going to be new, every scent, every touch a unique experience. The thought sent a huge thrill through me and I moaned softly as Jodie knelt down in front of me. My chemise had ridden up so that my hips were completely exposed, the stocking straps were a little strained but I really didn't care.

"I love that you're shaved. Anna rarely does that for me."

I smiled and then gasped as Jodie ran a finger up between my soaked, puffy lips. She circled my clit and I felt a rush through me. I gripped my thighs and let out a groan as I felt her tongue on my clit. As I had with her she wet a finger in me and then pushed it into my back entrance. I relaxed and felt it slide in. She likewise slid two fingers deep into my pussy and started stroking vigorously inside with her finger tips in time with her tongue which was now flicking side to side on my clit. She sucked greedily on me. I was in heaven.

Remembering I shouldn't make too much noise I whispered hoarsely, "Oh fuck, Jodie. Yes. Make me come. Make Giselle come for you. You are a wonderful lover. Never... felt... anything... like..."

It hit me. It was full body, everywhere at once. I felt it in my cunt, my tits, my tummy, my head, my legs, my feet. It carried on and on and Jodie played me perfectly as if I was a familiar musical instrument and she was the world's finest virtuoso. The waves washed over and over and I lost consciousness for a few seconds. Jodie slowed and stopped and I felt her fingers withdraw. I opened my eyes as my breathing slowed and watched as she placed a kiss on my clit and pulled back.

She looked up at me and our eyes locked, "So, Giselle, what do you think? Am I good enough for you?"

I gathered my wits, or what was left of them at that moment, and said, "Jodie. You are the best there ever was or could ever be."

She looked at the wall clock and said, "I think we better get dressed. Our time is almost up."

"What? That was never an hour? I want..."

She stood up and leaned down to place a kiss on my lips.

"Well, Giselle, if you want more you'll have to meet me at my house tonight, won't you? Perhaps you can make sure Anna's not there when I get home?"

My heart swelled with love for my perfect wife.

"Yes, Jodie. I'll make sure I'm there and she's not."

I helped Jodie get dressed and she likewise helped me on with my clothes. She straightened my wig and said, "So I can have a brunette lover now. I'm looking forward to exploring you more, Giselle."

I shuddered and said, "I will be there whenever you want me."

When we were finally ready we had a long lingering kiss and then I pulled back and said, without Giselle's accent, "When did you know?"

She put a finger to my lips and said, "Uh uh. I want Giselle."

I smiled and in Giselle's voice said, "Okay, love. Your wish is my command."

She said, "I'm going to enjoy playing with subbie Giselle."

She smacked my bottom and I gave her a long kiss in reward.

"I think your lipstick needs touching up, Giselle. Do you have it with you?"

Damn. I'd left it at home. A silly mistake.

"No, I don't. Sorry."

She smiled and smacked my bottom once more. "Well, make sure you fix it before I see you again, okay?"

She reached up and with an expert finger spread my lipstick a little to even it out.

"Ready, Giselle? I'll see you out."

"How much do I owe you, Jodie?"

She giggled and said, "Oh, Giselle! I am not your whore. You can't pay me for sex. It's on the house. I'll square it with Maggie, don't worry."

She unlocked the door and gestured for me to go ahead of her. I walked out, sashaying my bum ahead of her and she whispered, "Nice arse, Giselle."

I giggled. When we got to the reception desk Jodie said to Maggie, "It's okay Mags. Giselle paid me personally. I'll sort it out in a minute."

I saw the puzzled look on Maggie's face but she said, "Okay, Jodie. No worries. Hope everything was to your satisfaction, Giselle?"

Jodie and I shared a smile and I said, "Oh, very much so, Maggie. Very much so."

Jodie surprised me by giving me a soft kiss on the lips and saying, "I'll see you later, Giselle."

Maggie looked horrified. My disguise was obviously better than I thought. I've known Maggie since the day I met Jodie all those years ago. I was about to break into my normal voice when Jodie winked at Maggie and said, "I'll explain when Giselle has gone."

My heart filled with love for my wonderful wife once more. I loved being her new girlfriend. I said, "Thank you so much, Jodie. You were truly wonderful. I'll see you later."

I blew her a kiss and left the salon. The look on Maggie's face was priceless. She looked horrified. I hoped that Jodie would tell her soon. I hated the idea of hurting her in any way.

I walked home in somewhat of a dream. As I walked my phone rang and I saw it was Jodie.

Did I answer as Giselle or me?

I decided to be Giselle if I was dressed as her. If Jodie wanted me to be myself she would tell me.

I answered and said, "This is Giselle."

"Oh you gorgeous, gorgeous woman. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Jodie. Did you tell Maggie? She looked horrified."

She giggled, "I did. She was amazed. Says she really didn't have a clue."

"Have a wonderful rest of your day, Jodie. So happy I've made you happy."

"Oh, Giselle, you are going to make me very happy when I get home. Make sure it's you and not Anna, okay?"

I smiled, "With pleasure my love."

"Mwah! Love you, Giselle!"

"Mwah! Love you too, Jodie."

The call disconnected and I walked home with a feeling of serenity and tingling anticipation of our adventures to come.

12