All Comments on 'My Wife's New Girlfriend'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Shady_LadyShady_Ladyalmost 3 years ago

What a lovely hot story about two people who are clearly deeply in love with each other

WIldTashaWIldTashaalmost 3 years ago

Really loved this story .

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago

Little wonder Maggie looked horrified---if I remember rightly she was a strong supporter of your romance with Jodie. Sounds like you deserve an Oscar for your performance, Anna. I did chuckle at the "Cheeky cow!" comment. Be careful, Giselle, maintaining a different accent can be difficult---might easily give the game away and then where would you be?

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Funny story; delightfully erotic. Jodie and Anna - a perfect match.

biCindy_luvbiCindy_luvalmost 3 years ago

Deliciously seductive!

jill30jill30almost 3 years ago

Loooove Giselle... can't wait to meet her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So marriage is just a technical decision, for tax purposes? Clearly it's meaningless to this couple in any other context.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Equal parts sexy and adorable. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Soooo, when did Jodie know?

annag98annag98almost 3 years agoAuthor

To the person who clearly hadn't read the story and who made a judgement on my intensely loving relationship with my wife you clearly didn't read it and even hid behind being anonymous. How dare you! If you read Five Years you would know that what you said was complete bs. I am so mad right now and I also know you will not read this comment.

Nurse_NikkiNurse_Nikkialmost 3 years ago

What a playful and healthy marriage yall have. Loved this story 💞

FriskyMindFriskyMindalmost 3 years ago

I’d guess she knew as soon as she looked in her eyes. You can change the look, but not the look of love. Wonderfully sweet and sexy story of imagination, lust and love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

TERRIFIC and I wish more people would be into role playing, it could add so

much to lovemaking.

ells_ells_almost 3 years ago

I adore you two totally. I would also love to peek inside the treasure box where you keep all these wonderful ideas. You are a genius. xx

Lucinda7sLucinda7salmost 3 years ago

I finally feel like I know you. The you with someone you truly love. We have fun but this,,, oh Anna. She’s so Lucky. Xoxox

auburnginaauburnginaalmost 3 years ago

I love the deliciously sensual playfulness of this. But most of all I love what it says about you and Jodie and your relationship

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 3 years ago

Can't improve o what FriskyMind and ells wrote. I totally love it!

tenderplumetenderplumeover 2 years ago

This is one of the most beautiful and romantic stories ever! Worth making it into a short movie. :)

Sara28_UKSara28_UKover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed that story ... bit of a fantasy of mine

Rowan_ORowan_O11 months ago

This is such a fun story! 5 stars!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius9 months ago

In your introductory "Biography" tab you tell us that certain stories are basically autobiographical and you give us a reading sequence to follow, ending with this one. I have enjoyed the journey and look forward eagerly to tapping your fictional offerings. Almost all of the comments have been positive and I too admire you and through you Jodie.

You tell your story simply yet elegantly and with endearing humility. You tell your story without melodrama; the only conflict stems from your human failings and your inner demons. And yet I find them utterly engaging.

It's impressive how you've bookended your story of Jodie with two playful subterfuges. In your first encounter Jodie established a doppelganger of the wicked boss. And here you prank her with a phony vamp. That's brilliant. Ultimately I have to wonder if all the bricks have been allowed to fall and the wall has flattened.

You stand out among the throng of Literotica authors for your superb craftsmanship. Your lexicon and word choices and limpid style all mark you as a master of the English language. You appreciate and apply the differences between the transitive verbs "to lay" and "to raise" and their intransitive counterparts "to lie" and "to rise" without visible effort, which is a talent 99% of Lit authors lack. If I am inclined to flyspeck, all I can point to is an occasional confusion of "it's" for "its," which I chalk up to typographical error.

Most of all, I appreciate that reading your stuff makes me a better human being. I thank you.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 month ago

So good! Lucky Jodie!

Such a fun read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...