My Wife's New Job

Story Info
My wife becomes a fluffer. Divorce time.
13k words
3.78
70.4k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the rules apply, nobody under eighteen, any resemblance to anyone is purely ridiculous, because I made it all up. This is fiction, and people should not try to apply reality to it. It's just a story. As with all my stories, best put your tongue in cheek. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't, please remain civil in your commentary. If you can do better, please do. Hey, try to have fun with it.

The last of our five kids go to college, and suddenly, my wife and I are alone. I had hoped that we would re-establish the intimacy that we are sorely missing from our relationship. I had high hopes. Three months later, my wife begged me to let her go back to work. Since I own my own business, I ask her what she would like to do.

She declares she doesn't want to work at my company because she and I might get into it... It's my business, and she does not wish to have us argue about it. Plus, we would be spending time together 24/7. I like that idea.

I just see her arguments as bullshit excuses. I want to be with her as much as possible. Her secretarial skills are lacking, but I would see to her education and training. I would take care of my Wendy.

She's behaving like she doesn't want to be with me at all, much less all the time. She seems put upon to spend ANY time with me, like I had the plague or something. Like every ounce of love is gone for good. Who was this woman who looked like her?

So obviously in view of the big argument... She goes out shopping!

I suppose it is cheaper therapy than a shrink, but not by much. I might have to put on an addition to the house for all her fuckin' clothes and shoes. Hey, if shopping for clothes and shoes makes her happy, then who am I to complain? She does have outfits that she's never worn even once. Why go buy more?

Wendy has a lunch date with her old college buddy Bambi. Back in school where we met, Bambi had a nickname - Blowjob Bambi. Want to guess what her major was? Yep, she studied cocksucking. I had met and dated Bambi a half dozen times before I had met my wife. I had fucked Bambi silly, and she lived up to her nickname, bigtime. She and I fucked with abandon and she seemed to come many, many times with me. The sex with her was wild.

Bambi was kind of a sexy slut. She had even allowed me to fuck her in the ass. But with Bambi, there were no real long term relationships, a month being about average tenure. I had dated her for about two months, and she started saying that she loved me. I returned the love statement, but only kinda half-heartedly, because I was very aware she was going to terminate our tryst shortly. She introduced me to my future wife, and sparks flew.

Well, two days later, I found Bambi in a clinch with some strange guy. I got angry and knocked him out. One punch, one black eye, and he took a little nap. Then Bambi lowered the boom. She was so pissed that I had punched out her precious boy toy! She's lucky I didn't kill them both! We were fucking done. She went with the guy to the hospital. So much for true love. More like true slut. She mumbled something about me and Wendy '

On the plus side, I never heard from the cops. I was gonna just plead temporary insanity, hooking up with such a dirty little slut bag. I did head straight to the doctor for gift testing. Thank goodness, thank you Lord, I didn't have any nasty surprises from her petri-dish-pussy. I do have to say, even after all that shit... the bitch was fantastic in bed. Just not relationship material. I suppose Bambi and I were over and done.

Two days later, I met up with my future wife Wendy at the student union, we had coffee and then we had sex an hour later. My god, what a woman! She was so beautiful! And so damn sexy. She must have come ten or twelve times with me! I think I had SIX hard, leg-shaking, heart-stopping orgasms with her. Wendy sucked my cock so many times, I lost count! We became an item instantly. She gave me road head all the time. When I walked into my apartment she was on her knees begging me for her favorite chew toy! The neighbor lady called the cops on us, and my darling Wendy just explained that I was the best she ever had, and she was sorry about her screaming orgasms. My neighbor was quite nice to me after that! Wendy and I became inseparable.

Bambi called me two weeks later, and asked me for forgiveness and to get back together. She said boy toy was just a huge mistake. I suppose she was so busy with the new guy she did not know that I had fallen for her friend. I easily forgave her, but I told her that I was going to marry her friend Wendy...who did become my wife.

Bambi wept on the phone. I don't understand her. Two weeks earlier she wanted me drawn and quartered. Now she realizes that she loves me? I think the other guy must have dumped her, and I am nice and cuddly, so switch back to plan B (me). Only thing is, I've moved on and am no longer a plan. Too late, too bad, so sad.

Wendy and I did have one very bad break-up. My sister Janet came to visit me and she and I went out to lunch. I wanted them to meet each other. I called Wendy several times, no answer. My sister is quite lovely. We had a very nice lunch, not having seen one another for quite some time. We came back to the apartment and we chatted. Again I called Wendy several times and invited her over, or please call me. I was just starting to get a bit concerned, but maybe her phone was off or not charged, who knows?

We were waiting for my girlfriend to arrive. Wendy never showed up. So we went out to eat dinner. We came home, but still no Wendy. My sister slept on my couch and she left early the next morning. We had a tearful goodbye. She caught a nine am flight home.

That evening, no Wendy again. I had to meet with my chemistry Professor so I ran across campus. I caught a glimpse of my honey walking with two big football players going into her dorm. They had their hands all over my girlfriend. I didn't have time to go get into it with her, so I just called her and left a what-the-fuck message on her cell. That evening, no Wendy, so I went to her dorm.

Her roommate told me, "Well Mike, Wendy is now going out with those two jocks you saw." I heard that and I was devastated. She said, "So? What about you and the cute little brunette Wendy saw you with? Who the fuck is she?" Eileen was almost yelling at me. She was livid. Why was Eileen upset with me? She was as emotional as a jilted wife, and she and I had never gone out. How strange.

"Eileen, that cute brunette was my sister Janet come to visit me from home. She was waiting for Wendy to meet her, but she had to catch a plane to get home the next morning. Wendy never showed up, never called. Nothing, just fucking vanished." I explained. I have no idea if Eileen believed me or not. Her eyes got very big when I calmly explained about wanting Wendy to meet my sister. At that point, I gotta say, I did not care if she believed me. I told her the absolute truth. Well, fuck this shit. I left. Obviously, Wendy must have thought that I was cheating on her, and either sought revenge, or maybe just moved on. Damn! That was a quick death to a relationship!

I sat on the front steps of my apartment and cried like a little baby. My neighbor, her name was Melissa, the same one who called the cops, came down the steps and asked me what was wrong. I told her everything. At the end I was sobbing for my lost love.

She said, "Mike, it will be ok. You'll see."

Melissa just hugged me. I could not help but notice that she had very nice conical breasts pressed into my chest. Her nipples were hard as rocks. She tipped her head back and pulled my head down to kiss me hard on her plump red lips.

"Oh Mike! I want you so bad!" Melissa declared as she ground her fragrant pussy into my now granite hard member. She was mine for the taking.

Mel almost dragged me to her apartment. She too seemed to have an oral fixation, not that I am complaining! She was sucking me up and down at breakneck speed. I stopped her and we undressed. Melissa had soaking wet panties. I pulled them off to reveal her completely shaved, dripping pussy. I licked her lips (her labia lips that is) front to back and back to front for a good ten minutes. Then I went to work on her clitoris, licking and sucking until she was trembling. I inserted two fingers in her wet honey pot and found her fun spot, and she blasted off in a huge climax. Her turn to scream.

Mel was afraid to fuck me bareback that particular day because she was pretty sure she was ovulating, and we had no rubbers, so she handed me a huge bottle of anal lube, and before I knew it, she had spread her ass cheeks and I was inside her tight little sphincter with her coming and coming, again and again. Mel was loving the hard anal sex. She could not get enough assfucking! I am pretty sure I spurted about a gallon of my cum up her delicious and delightful behind.

Melissa was sorry she had to head off to work. She quickly dressed and left, asking me to stay there till she returned. I fell asleep on her bed. I felt terrible about my situation, but Melissa really helped me to keep me from going off the deep end. She was so kind and loving to me, practically a stranger.

The doorbell rang next door and I opened Mel's door and saw it was Eileen, Wendy's roommate. I thought "Fuck it." as I walked back into my own apartment bare ass naked. Eileen quickly followed me into my bedroom.

Eileen's eyes almost bugged out of her head. She looked straight at my dick. "Mike, I came to apologize to you." She was speaking to my cock.

"Eyes up here Eileen" I always wanted to say that, since a few girls said that to me as they didn't like me staring at their breasts. Turnabout is fair play.

"I see why Wendy says you're so good in bed," she spoke, still fixated on my dick. She got in front of me and got down and started sucking my Johnson like crazy. She reached around and grabbed my asscheeks and PULLED my now hard cock into her mouth. Eileen was effectively fuckin' her own face. I had just come a little while ago, but I was nineteen years old and I was ready in an instant.

"Please come in my mouth! I want to taste your man juice!" Eileen asked me.

"Man juice? You mean my cum?" I could feel that little boil in my balls so I was about to climax. "You sure you want it?"

"Please! Shoot in my big stupid mouth. I am so sorry-" my cum had arrived at her lips and she was taking my load in her mouth. She looked so apologetic. She held me in her mouth and I swear... she SAVORED my spunk! Then she swallowed all of it. I flipped her around and lifted her skirt. She had no panties on. She had a marvelous plump pussy that was currently gushing like a waterfall. I dove in face first and spread her plump delightful legs and proceeded to lick her coochie with a gusto. She was trying so desperately NOT to orgasm. I fingered her and sucked roughly on her love button and she went off like the fourth of July. She was a squirter. She almost drowned me as she came very hard. I aimed my dick at her really tight pussy and pushed in, only to feel the way blocked. No wonder she was tight. It was her first time!

"Eileen, you're a virgin? You want me to stop? You should be doing this with someone special." Virginity is a big deal to girls, especially losing it!

"Please don't stop Mike. I want you to have my cherry. I know it's gonna hurt. You are way bigger than my dad and my brother. But I want you to take me. I want you so fuckin bad. Take me, please!" Her DAD and her BROTHER! WTF? I pushed into her pussy and she was no longer a virgin. I started fucking her slowly. She kept saying "Fuck me, Fuck me, give it to me. Harder!" Then she was grunting as she came hard on me."Ugh,ugh, oh fuck yesss, I'm coming oh yeah!" She was squirting like a garden hose as she climaxed hard.

"Eileen, I'm going to come soon, where-" she flipped over on top. She was small, but pretty damned strong!

"In my ass. Stick that meat pole up my ass and fill me up with your cum. I already lubed up my little brown eye. Do it. DO IT! STICK IT UP MY ASSHOLE! BUTTFUCK ME!" She was almost yelling at me. So I pushed into her beautiful behind and she ground down on my dick and had a monster orgasm, almost like a seizure as she wailed. She threw her head back, red hair flying this way and that! She placed my hands on her C cup tits. Again she squirted, this time out of her empty pussy. She held me tight with her arms and legs. Her asshole was clamped down on my dick as I realized she was STILL COMING! Pretty damn good for her very first time. She did not want to let me go!

"I love you Mike Bartholomew. I always have and I always will. Thank you thank you thank you so much." She passed out. Wow. That was some apology! Her beautiful red hair cascading down over both of us like a red veil. She had fucked ME, what a wonderful girl.

Eileen woke up and quickly got dressed and kissed me hard.

"I got engaged when you and Wendy... I never thought that I had a chance with you. But I had to tell you my feelings! I'm transferring to another college and getting married. I guess you could say I'm settling for him, but he loves me, and I promised him that I would marry him. I know you love Wendy. I saw it in your eyes yesterday. Thank you for today and please accept my apologies for anything I said. I will love you until the day I die Michael. If anything changes and you no longer love that fuckin' bitch, remember that you always have me. Goodbye my love. My mom is waiting for me in the car. She wants you too, but she wanted me to have you alone to give you my virginity. Next time you can have us both. My mom loves you too!

"I put my information in your cell phone and my mom's info as well. My parents don't, um...fuck anymore. He has three mistresses. So call my mom and give her a good pounding. She would love that. Anyways, if you want me, even if it's just one night, just call. I am yours. Bye now. I love you." Eileen kissed me, and almost took out my tonsils.

She opened the door, and standing right there was her mom Evelyn! She looked just like her daughter, practically twins. Evelyn came straight over to me quickly and kissed me hard, while feeling me up! I was still naked. I was hard pretty quick.

"I want you so bad." Evelyn said to me.

"Eileen just said the same damn thing."

Evelyn dropped to her knees, and my dick was deep in her mouth. She sucked me with all of her daughter's ass and pussy juices all over my dick. I didn't last long, as I shot whatever sperm was left in me into the redhead milf. She was quite a talented cocksucker.

I threw the older woman on the bed and ripped off her wet panties. I pushed her skirt up and out of the way as I feasted on her hot pussy. She tasted identical to her daughter. She screamed. She came hard and very fast. So I had a nice hard on. I lined up with her wet gash and took the sexy woman! Her tits were way bigger than her daughter's, and her legs were curvaceous with a nice big bubble butt.

She had a climax as I bottomed out in her tight cooze. She was not quite as tight as her young-uns virgin cunt, but she had fine muscle control, and she did things that were wonderful on my dick. I punished her with my cock since she seemed to want it that way, and she screamed more than once as she shivered and came again, really hard. She squirted just like her champion squirter daughter. My bed was a fuckin' swamp.

Her daughter was sucking on one of her mom's big tits, and Eileen had her fingers playing with her mom's big clit. Her mother came like dynamite going off. More love juices squirted out of her tight pussy. I was gonna come.

I roared as I came, probably not a lot of cum, but what the hell, it was an orgasm. Her mom cleaned me with her mouth and she got dressed very fast. I'm guessing she had to get home to her husband.

"I love you Mike. I hope you made me pregnant. I want you so much. I want you to breed me, while I can still have your children. I will get a divorce if you ask me to. I may get one anyway. My husband is cheating on me.. I know that my dumb-assed daughter is going through with this stupid wedding because she promised that guy. Not a great basis for a marriage.

"I think she is marrying the wrong man. She should be marrying you. But just say the word, and I will be so happy to walk down the aisle with you. I do need time to get divorced. I will always be ok with sharing you. You have so many women after you. I have to go now. Thanks for the great fuck. It was just what I needed. Come on Eileen, we have to go." She kissed me. Eileen kissed me again. I hugged them both. And then they were gone. I can't believe it, I had just fucked mother and daughter! Wow! One more thing off my bucket list!

I had a hell of a mess to clean up. And my clothes were next door.

~~~~~~~~~

Melissa got back after nine-thirty that night from her waitress job with lots of food and she and I had a bed picnic, naked. She then proceeded to let me ass fuck her, and then she sucked my cock, rinse and repeat, all night long! I ate her yummy take out food, then I ate her yummy pussy for all I was worth! She would not let me fuck her vagina! Nope. I spent most of the night in her talented rectum. She pulled me up and out of my funk. She did seem to really like getting plowed in her behind. She came so many times.

She saw my eyes tear up, and she shoved one of her long, hard nipples into my mouth and I would forget about what was killing me. I did miss the bitch. I could not help it. I didn't hear from Wendy, not a blessed word. I suppose that fucking two guys would probably take more time than fuckin' one of me.

I went home next door in the morning, not happy, but not in a bad mood either. Mel and I spent tons of time together. Melissa helped me with my class work and I helped her with hers. She made me feel way, way better. I hope that I did the same for her. She really seemed to enjoy making me come! Melissa liked to suck my cock and watch my come shoot out all over her face. Or squeeze my dick as we fucked and make me shoot deep inside her. My climax seemed to set her own orgasms off! Mel liked feeding me, and cuddling in bed all the time. She kissed me constantly.

As far as school was concerned, I spent the rest of the school term finishing up my dual degree in Biochemistry and Business Administration. I really hit the books hard, and worked my ass off to do well. The following year, I went on to get my MBA and a Doctorate in Bioengineering. I started my business straight away out of school and it's worth more than a billion dollars now, twenty-five years later. I grow oil slick eating bacteria that clean up after horrendous oil spills. Well, that and a bunch of other very special bacteria and a few handy viruses. Most of my business is overseas and I have several subsidiary companies where that cash flow never gets stateside. I pay plenty of taxes here with my main company. Everything on the up and up, all nice and legal.

But back in the day, Melissa took care of me while I was recovering from my break-up. We did eventually have regular vaginal sex, but she really does enjoy buttfucking more! She had to have an excuse for that, so she didn't get a reputation for her assfucking proclivities. I never told anyone. She also claimed that I was too big, for her tiny little pussy. I guess that's why she came like a rocket every time!

She came home one day in tears. Happy and sad tears, both. She finally got the great job offer she had been hoping for, but it was clear across the country. I could not just leave in the middle of my post grad. We cried that night, and she finally left. I think she wanted me to ask her to marry her, but she didn't want to force me into it. She was sorry to leave, and while I was happy she was gonna get her super dream job, I was of course very sad she had to go. We parted on pretty good terms. I still miss Melissa now and again. What a wonderful woman. She was amazing.