My Wife's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy walked up to me a few weeks later and apologized for her behavior. She was sorry, she got really upset and jealous of my sister. She thought I was just with someone else, and she went ballistic. She had gone out with the football players just to make me jealous, and maybe for a bit of revenge, but all she got was more pain when she found out that she had driven me into the arms of another woman. She was learning something about revenge in college. Sometimes revenge totally backfires on you! Hell of a lesson. She was very penitent, and begged for my forgiveness.

I forgave her then and there, but I also walked away. I had told her that cheating was a dealbreaker for me. I wasn't at college for love and romance anyway. I was there for Biochemistry and Business Administration, and that was that. I was determined to get my schooling done and finished. I worked my ass off.

Wendy showed up at my apartment that night. When I opened my door she was already on her knees and in two seconds flat my cock was quickly devoured! Of course my five poker player friends were amazed at me and her behavior! They were all howling with laughter! She turned ten shades of red when she looked behind me. She ran out of there like a bat outa Hell. I lost at poker that night, as I just could not keep a straight face! The ribbing from the guys lasted all evening!

Wendy returned after my last poker buddy left. This time she searched the place, then went to take off her coat. She unbuttoned her coat slowly, as to arouse me. She was wearing high heels, and nothing else. She fucked me into a stupor that night and the next day. I missed all my classes. Hey, it was worth it.

Wendy had heard from someone (not me, I assure you) that Melissa loved butt stuff, so she had been practicing for me with a series of bigger and bigger butt plugs. She asked me to fuck her ass with her eyes watering, as she took me deep into her exquisitely tight brown eye almost all night! Wendy's ass was nice and snug. I filled her butt with my sperm after a thorough pounding with my cock. She had quite a few very intense anal orgasms! Wendy seemed very shocked by that! She was not expecting to enjoy being buttfucked, much less having amazing anal climaxes time after time. She wound up loving getting assfucked!

I have never seen Wendy come as hard as she did that night!

We also made good use of her other orifices as well. She must have come over twenty times easily. I have no idea how many times I climaxed with her, but I am sure it was the all time record for me.

We were back! My heart soared. She thanked me very wholeheartedly after I buttfucked her, and she kissed me profusely. Wow. It was amazing. Wendy was mine again, or at least it felt that way to me. She wept in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Twenty five great years and five great kids, now all in college themselves, followed. Who would have thought it possible for such a long and wonderful life and marriage? It was great, and now that we were sans children, Wendy and I were planning to do a bit of traveling. I had a surprise Hawaiian vacation planned, and already paid for, to take place in three months time. Everything was going great, until one day...it wasn't.

Bambi was back, looking sexy as ever. Her chest and ass had got a bit larger, but she was still very amazingly sexy. Like mouthwatering sexy. After Bambi and my darling wife reconnected that day, Bambi got my dearest a new job. Wendy certainly didn't need to work, we had plenty of money. I think she was just bored. She and Bambi worked at a film studio, of all places. Her job title was "talent assistant", whatever the hell that was. Wendy helped the actors get ready for the shoot. Kind of a vague description, don't you think? Perhaps she helped the actors learn their lines... or so I thought. I would find out later just what the fuck she did. With emphasis on the fucking! My life would be turned upside down once more.

Our sex life seemed to go right straight to hell. We had no sex for at least three weeks just after she started her damned job. I asked her about it, and Wendy just immediately went down on me, right there in the kitchen, and she swallowed every bit of my jism. I was gonna fuck her, but she said she was too tired. Wendy had worked all day, and came home and made dinner and then cleaned up, so I believed her. Wendy sucked my cock again in bed, then spread her cheeks and looked over her shoulder at me. She asked me to please buttfuck her. Well of course I did what she asked and it was wonderful! The next morning she woke me up with a great sloppy blowjob. She was gonna hurt herself, bobbing her head at such high speed! Wendy took my spurt all over her face, smiling! I went to work smiling too. I couldn't stop smiling all day.

Wendy had me very confused and concerned about her behavior. She had got back with me years ago with her utilizing her wonderful oral and anal abilities. Wait, was all this oral and anal sex some kind of a repeat performance? What the fuck was going on? Whatever it was seemed centered on her new vague sounding job. I needed to find out what she really was doing. Oh how I wish that I didn't know now, what I did not know then! Ignorance was definitely bliss in this case.

So Wendy drove a beautiful convertible Lexus, that had set me back over a hundred thousand dollars, what with the custom purple-to-green custom "flip-flop" paint, and the top-of-the-line real English leather seats, and the for-real-knock-off wire wheels, with the special z-rated high speed tires. Jesus Chistmas, I bled money on her special I-have-to-have-this-car. I thought only men drove those fancy mid-life-crisis-cars! Although I do remember lots and lots of wonderful blowjobs after I bought her ultimate toy. She was not ungrateful in the least. She bent over the hood and let me buttfuck her the day I purchased that expensive jewel of a car. She loved driving her new car. It was a dream car with an astronomical price tag. I drove an old extended cab pick-up truck that met my needs. I had a very nice Mercedes, but we only drove that if we were going somewhere nice or on special occasions.

Anyway, the insurance company representative, and the car company representative and I... we all had all placed SEPARATE GPS TRANSPONDERS in her vehicle. We were all determined NOT to have this expensive bauble stolen.. Hell, she had three different mini video cameras that showed front, back, and who was driving. I had access to all three units, so I followed her at my leisure to an inconspicuous warehouse where she parked her treasure in the employee parking. She was dressed in skintight jeans and a tee shirt, and sky-high heels. She had no bra on! I could see her hard nipples from here, a hundred feet away. What the fuck? Why was she dressed so slutty? Why was she dressed like a slut? Alarm bells were going off in my head.

I decided to just walk in, and act like I belonged there. It always seems to work in the movies! If anything was said, I was just visiting my darling wife, which was kinda the truth, sorta. Just that I was spying on her, and I figured that wouldn't come up in conversation.

I walked in and there was a beautiful, young, buxom secretary standing there in jeans and tee shirt. She had a huge rack on her. She was drop dead gorgeous. Long dark brown hair, flawless skin. She was voluptuous and sexy as hell. She looked very upset.

"Are you talent or a technician?" She asked me.

"Which pays better?" I asked brightly. Like I need the money.

"Right now the service tech that was supposed to be here to fix the wifi and the high speed internet feeds would be a godsend. He is two hours late! I would gladly pay double his hourly rate. That's a hundred bucks an hour and any fraction there of. So..." she was practically begging me to fix her computer system.

"I could take a look at it for you, if you like. I guess I am supposed to be talent." I gave her my best smile. I lied.

"Show me your dick." She said, like, "Pass me the salt." Ok, what the hell? I always thought my 8 and a half inches of thick meat was nice. The women always commented on how wide my cock was, not it's length. I never had any complaints, ever! I dropped trou, and she looked at my cock and started stroking me. In two seconds I was rock hard and ready to go! She was smiling at my dick. She examined it from all angles and seemed quite happy with it.

"Very nice. You'll do. Nice and wide! But first I want you to fix the damned system, if you can. What's your name?" She kissed my dick and tried to shove it into my shorts, but it would not bend! She moaned when she saw how hard I was. I left it straight up and just closed my pants. Three inches were still exposed. It would go down in a few minutes. She just stared at it. I think she liked it a little.

"I'm Michael Bartholomew. And you are?..."

"Gail O'Connor, Assistant Director. Can you get the God damned system working for real? We really need that fuckin' thing to work." she was very upset at their computer network.

"Let me grab my tools," I said

"That's my job!" she said with a big smile. "I do like grabbing your tool! Hey, I need an ID or a green card. I also forgot to ask, do you like to eat pussy?" She looked at me closely. I handed her my drivers license.

"If it's fresh and not diseased!" I replied in candor.

"I agree! Fresh and delicious is best! Yummy!" She kinda echoed. I guess she liked to eat at the Y as well! Wow that was sexy.

"Do you suck cock?" I asked her. I figured if we were asking these types of questions, why not? As long as we were asking such personal questions, I would ask one too!

"I used to. But we have fluffers that do all that and so much more. I did start out as a fluffer, but now I'm an assistant director. Please hurry with the damn system. We need that up and running asap." She almost begged me.

I went to my car and got my computer tool box, and I got to work. I was on one computer network or another all day long... Fifteen minutes later and I had everything working perfectly. It only needed a reboot and reset a few parameters and it was working fine. I had to run a systems check, but I ran it in the background and got them some internet and high speed hook-up on their Dedicated T-3 line. I walked out and said it was fixed. I took my tools back out to the car.

The voluptuous assistant director ran after me.

"Hey, you forgot your pay!" Gail handed me two C notes and smiled a devilish smile. She kissed me on my lips, a deep sexy kiss too. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are a lifesaver!" She appraised me one more time. "You could easily be talent if you can keep your dickup on camera. Wanna try? We need a guy in a hood for a scene, and I think you are perfect. No guy/guy stuff, no anal for you, but maybe you for the girls. You want to try it? Please? You would make another two hundred dollars if you can do it." She begged me.

"Guy in a mask?" I asked

"No, a hood. Your lower face is exposed so that you can eat pussy." She smiled, "You said you don't mind if they are fresh. We do need your medical information for you to participate without condoms. You're a geek, can you get me your medical records for the last two years?"

"Easily." I walked over to a terminal and quickly found and printed out what she wanted. Took me less than two minutes.

"Gees, you are very efficient. Ok, you are not required to have a condom. Sign here." She had some paperwork.

"What is this?" I asked her.

"Standard release forms for your image, normal movie stuff." She replied.

"Okay," I read over the document and signed it. It was a normal model release, with an extra section about it being an adult feature, with possible nudity, etc. etc..

"Ok, here's your costume." She handed me a black leather hood and a tiny loincloth that showed my entire behind. I doubted that it would even coverl much of anything. It would not even cover my whole dick!

"That's it?" I asked.

"Well what do you expect? You're a sex star now honey. Hey, um... May I blow you? I know that I'm the assistant director, but nobody is looking, and you have a very nice dick. Oh, here is some viagra if you need it. Take one for insurance, ok?" She handed me a pill and a water bottle.

"I don't think I need to. Just looking at your beautiful breasts got me hard in two seconds flat." Her hard nipples were now popping through her top. This was the absolute truth.

"Just humor me, okay? Please?"

"Fine." I swallowed the blue pill, and drank a bit of water from an offered water bottle. Down the hatch!

"Go in there to get changed. Wait!" She was on her knees in front of me in a flash. She could only take about half my cock, and she choked herself trying desperately to get more of my cock down her throat. I am pretty wide.

"I really do like this pretty penis! It's so nice and thick! You are so big and hard too. Mmmm, ugh, mmm, ugh." She kept at it, her head bobbing. She was a really great cocksucker for sure.

"GAIL. That's what we pay the fluffers to do. That's why they are talent assistants, and you are a director's assistant. Come over here and suck my cock. Who's the new guy??" Some obnoxious guy was almost yelling at Gail. Must be a director.

"First-timer. He doesn't have a name yet. He is nice and thick." She continued to play with my cock with both hands.

"How about Wally Wide? No that sounds too dumb. Tom Thick? Better."

"How about Will Choke? He choked me. I couldn't get all of it in my throat."

"I like Bill Chuck." I said.

"Okay, if it's what you want. We can work on that if need be. Besides, it's only your first day. We get a lot of drop-outs. Let's go make a movie." He commanded.

We went into a rabbit's warren of sound stages. There were people fucking all over the place. I was to stand there with a huge fake axe, made out of black plastic and looking deadly. I was the bad guy executioner, chopping off heads for the evil queen. There on the chopping stump was a huge breasted woman in a period dress waiting for me to kill her. Her huge tits spilled up and out of the tight bodice of the dress. Her nipples were exposed and hard as rocks! She was gorgeous with auburn hair and jade green eyes. She had plump cocksucker lips. From the shape of the dress, she had a nice fat beautiful ass too. Sexy as hell!

"Please Mr. Executioner! Spare me, and I shall reward you with my body!" Who writes this shit? Really?

She lifted up my loin cloth and grabbed Mr Happy and started stroking my cock. I was loving it but I was not supposed to make it easy for her.

"Suck!" I said in a deep, commanding voice. She looked at me fearfully and kneeled down and started to suck me. "No hands!" I said, and again she looked very scared and she complied.

She was trying very desperately to get more than half of my dick deep into her throat. She was gagging on it mercilessly. I grabbed her head and pulled her roughly to me, with another few inches going down her throat! She tried, but she couldn't breathe and she came back up and started head bobbing and stroking my cock with both hands, whatever she could not suck.

I grabbed her huge tits and I squeezed those giant melons. They didn't feel fake at all, even though she was huge up top. I saw not a single telltale scar that would reveal that she was surgically enhanced. Apparently she was just blessed with a gigantic pair of tits! Oh fuck yeah. So damn nice!

"Oh fuck yessss!" She said under her breath. I pulled out of her mouth and pulled down her dress exposing more of her big, dark brown, puckered areolas and hard-as-nails nipples. I started to suck her tits first right, then left. She moaned as I sucked. Then I pulled up the hem of her dress and I dove face first into her dripping wet gash. She shuddered hard and came as I pulled her up to my face. I put one leg on each shoulder so I could show the camera as I licked and tongue fucked her. She tasted great. She trembled as I ate her out. Then I started in on her sensitive clit. It was big and hard, and just begging to be sucked. I made sure the camera could view it, and what I was doing to it! She went crazy as I concentrated on her big love button. She was not faking her enjoyment as far as I could tell. I think she came multiple times. I thought the women in porn always faked their orgasms.

"Sweet Jesus, this guy is great! Oh please Mr. Executioner. Will you penetrate me please? PLEASE! I need you to stick it in my wetness!" Is that shit in the script? She was squirming around, ready to fuck if you went by her sexy fragrance and dripping cooter.

I switched around for her, and the camera angle, and I plunged deep into her tight little quim. She screamed like a wild woman as she climaxed from the penetration of my cock. She did not feel like she was faking her climax. I put her legs up higher, she was almost bent in half as I gave her the pile driver. She was enjoying it immensely. She came again. She screamed. The director yelled, "doggy style please" so we had to switch, but she seemed to like that position just as much, maybe more. I went slowly at first, then faster, harder and deeper. I was really pounding her from behind, and she went completely bonkers.

"Oh-my-god you're going to spit me in two. Ugh, ugh." She said. It was not in the script. She grunted every time she came. She was coming like crazy!

"ME STOP?" I said in the deep, primitive voice. I know, pretty stupid.

"DON'T YOU DARE STOP. I'M GONNA COME AGAIN!" She screamed and trembled again and again as she came very hard. At least she was portraying a good orgasm! She was clenching me like a vice grip, and squirting all over the place. If she was faking it she deserved an academy award! She screamed again and again.

"Damn, she squirted!" Said the director in awe. "You sure it's your first time? You're pretty good. Can you come all over her pretty face and into her mouth please?" Easy enough to do. "Try not to come in her eyes or she gets pissed off, please."

I nodded just slightly. I pulled out and stroked my cock. I put her hand on it and she pointed it at her face and into her own mouth. I thought her hand directing my dick would look better for the camera. I shot a huge load. She was covered in my cum. They zoomed in and she opened her mouth to show my jism, then she swallowed hard and opened her mouth again to show the camera that her mouth was now empty. She smiled a million watt smile.The director yelled cut. And that was it. Someone handed each of us a towel to clean up a bit. She had a lot of my come all over her face and neck.

"William Chuck, great job. I liked the voice. Mary, how did he do?" the director asked the girl.

"Rang my chimes for real. I can't believe it finally happened. The squirting I mean. Thank you Bill." she seemed serious to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean you are the first man on camera ever, ever, ever that made me come for real. I always fake it. The big huge guys just jam those big dicks in there, and fuck you like there's no tomorrow. You took your time and made me come really hard. That was also the first time I ever squirted, PERIOD. Never ever did that before, on stage or not. Thank you for that." She kissed me. "I really enjoyed fucking you, especially when you bent my legs back. Next time I'm going to give you my ass." She promised me. Whoa, NEXT TIME!

"It's easy with such a gorgeous woman like you." I looked into those gorgeous green eyes. "I could fuck you all day long. I love that tight snapper of yours too. Nice and tight."

"That's it. No more being a lesbian. I'm marrying this hunk. Hubba hubba." She touched my cock, and I was instantly rigid and ready to go again. She stared in surprise. She smiled a dirty little slut smile.

"You're not a very good lesbian, making me come so hard. You have a wonderful pussy. Damn you are terrific." I said to her.