My Wife's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, are you serious? You are so damned nice. Maybe you, me, and my girlfriend could um..." She handed me her phone and whispered. "Real name and number. We'll show you a very nice time. Can you fuck two girls?" She was dead serious. She asked me quietly.

"Easy, no problem." I punched my name and number into her phone. If she was really a lesbian, I would never hear from her again. She put her info into my phone as well, with her real name. Jesse Gentry. It sounded very southern Belle.

"You from Georgia, Jesse?" I asked her.

"Nope. Alabama.Where are you from Big Mike?"

"Pennsylvania originally, but I've been in LA for many, many years now because I own a business here. You don't seem to have much of an accent."

"I went to Syracuse for my undergrad work. That kinda softened my accent a bit. Too much snow, but an excellent school! I have a dual degree in art history, and music history. I also had two minors in psychology and Business Administration. Now, I am only ten credits from my MBA! This job is strictly to put me through school, so I can find a real job and a career. Or I might find a nice executioner with a big, thick dick who makes me squirt, and I will have all his babies. He will have to drink all my excess milk. Know anyone who might want to apply for the job?" She grinned stupidly at me. "He'd have to fuck me a lot. Like every single day. And let me have my girlfriend. She might need his services too." She stared at me smiling. She was not just joking around! Holy shit!

"Are you yankin' my crank?" I asked. I figured maybe she was just pulling my leg.

"Just strokin' you Honey. I'm quite serious. Wanna come over tonight, have some dinner, and meet the wife?" Jesse asked me. Wow, fuckin' a nice pair of um...sorta lesbians? There are worse things in life! What the hell, my own marriage seemed doomed. I had not yet found my darling loving wife, but I knew what they did here now, and what she was probably doing. I sincerely hoped that I was wrong.

"That sounds very nice Jesse.. Wanna know my little secret Jesse? I only came here to see what my fucking soon-to-be-ex-wife is up to. I had no idea, no clue that this place made dirty movies. My wife cut me off sexually the same day she started here. She's a 'talent assistant' whatever the fuck that is." I was angry all over again.

"Talent assistant? Talent assistant? Are you quite sure? That means she's a fluffer. That's what a fluffier is called. When she signed on, she had to swear, and sign an affidavit that her, um... sucking cock all day long was okay with her husband or boyfriend. She didn't tell you, did she? I guess she either didn't read the fine print, or just wanted to suck strange cock forty hours a week. And that's not all that fluffers do. She might fuck all the leading men in a gangbang scene, she might lick and suck the leading ladies cunts until they get all sexed up for the gangbang, and can take three or four cocks at a time. If a star wants to, he can fuck her in the ass anytime he feels like it. Her main job is to keep the talent hard. She is a well paid company whore. The directors can have the fluffers suck his dick all day long if he wants. The fluffers also sign away any and all claims, so they can't sue, or say they were raped.

"I did it for a short time to get into the business, but I walked out after I told the director that I was pregnant and going to the district attorney to bring rape charges against him. He had told me that it was my problem and I should go have an abortion to solve the problem. I said I hope you are gay and like Bubba in prison, because I'm going to bring charges against everyone, but you in particular. I was going to put that motherfucker in prison for the way he treated me and the other girls.

"I wound up having a miscarriage, but I was prepared to sue their fucking balls off when they suddenly stopped being fucking dicks to me. I got the lead in a bunch of scenes, I even got my own DVD. So I did not sue, since I was finally getting my wish. I was a porn star! I figured it was a kind of payoff, but I was ok with the final outcome, what the hell. And the son of a bitch director got himself shitcanned. The producers don't like lawsuits, or even the threat of a lawsuit. It all worked out. But I want to get out of this goddamned shithole as fast as I can."

"And during the evening, I went on with my studies. I'm outta here in three months time. That's my plan. I'm saving up for that day when I can finally have a job that I love, not one that I kinda hate. You have been the only nice guy I have met here. Now I find out that you are... married." She choked a bit on the last word. She looked down. I had hurt her inadvertently.

"Hey, not for long. Do they ever film the fluffers?" I asked.

"One hundred percent all the time. Security cameras are on the fluffers all the time now, to prevent lawsuits. They don't want a repeat of what I went through, so now there are security cameras all over the place to head off any problems or issues, and not just with the fluffers.

"It's all computer controlled so it should be a piece of cake for you to get whatever evidence you need to divorce her. I must warn you, you fucked me, and I will not lie for you on the witness stand. I don't lie." She said with finality. "And the worst part is... I liked it! A lot. I want more of you mister! You really got me going good. I guess I am actually more bisexual, as is my wife. You ok with that?" I thought it was a trick question!

"It's fine. My soon-to-be-ex-wife is getting a divorce based on irreconcilable differences instead of adultery. It's a no fault state. If she pushes the issue, then all her activities will all come out in public. I will inform her folks, and our children. Are my kids even mine? If push comes to shove, everyone will know what she's doing. I just want her gone. She has broken my heart. She has lied to me since the first day on the job. I'm going to have her served right here with a dick in her mouth. I am totally pissed off at her complete and utter disrespect towards me. We are so fucking done." I was very hurt by the way my marriage was going to end. "I never cheated until I met you Jesse. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life. I'm sorry, I should not have said that." Jesse looked at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers. There was love in her eyes, and a few tears. They looked like happy tears to me!

"Is that your wife over there on the Texas soundstage? The one on her knees." She motioned me. "She calls herself Gwen, not Wendy. She never, ever mentioned a husband when we were on break. Now I know why," she mused.

I saw where she was pointing. Yep, there was my wife of a quarter century on her knees sucking a huge hung black guy, while a huge hung white guy pounded into her asshole from behind her. She was loving it. She was all red from sexual excitement and I recognized her look. She was very close to a big orgasm.

"She's about to come hard with that guy up her ass and the other one in her mouth." I said quietly.

"How can you tell?" Jesse asked me.

"We've been together for a long time. Look how red her upper torso is. Look at her concentration! Wendy is going to orgasm any second now. I can't stand to look. I'm outta here." I had to go, I wanted to kill her and them where they stood. I'd go to jail for sure.

"Wait. Mike, quick give me your phone." I did. She went over, real close, and took a video of the trio as my dirty cunt wife (soon-to-be-ex) exploded on the two men. The black guy came in her mouth, and the white guy filled her ass with his sperm. Wendy came again. Then she turned around and cleaned off the white guy's dick with her mouth, straight from her ass. The black dude, still hard, with an enormous cock, pushed into my wife's dripping pussy. She pushed back to help him penetrate her cunt. He fucked her hard, with no mercy, and she went crazy. She loved it. The white guy was hard again and fuckin' my Wendy's face like the whore she was. He was jamming his big dick right down her throat, and she loved it! She was coming time after time, again and again from the double battering she was taking. I knew that she was climaxing, having seen her do it at least ten thousand times. I guess she was just bored with me, and she wanted some fresh cock, or in this case cocks. She looked very happy to me. She had a mile wide smile covered in sperm. I guess this shit made her happy, and I no longer did. Oh well, c'est la vie!

I suppose she is no longer MY WIFE or MY Wendy. I am just disgusted and amazed at how she had just completely disintegrated our union. I was completely forgotten as she fucked the two men. My wife had desecrated our vows into meaningless words, and vivisected our marriage into a big pile of shit. Her demolition of the relationship was total and complete. Did she ever really love me? I fucking doubt that! What a goddamn liar! I wonder how much jail time I would get if I killed all three of them? Probably not worth the effort.

"This old bitch can really fuck." The black guy said. I guess she does have that talent. A talent that I thought was only mine to enjoy. Well, I could see there was nothing here for me except pain.

"Yeah. Let's see if we can put her in a few scenes today. We got a few extra dicks, why don't we start her off with a gangbang scene" the white guy replied.

"You sure? It's one thing to fuck two directors, but quite another to screw seven or eight big dicks." Said the black guy.

"She asked me for a gangbang the first day she was here. She's married, you know. Apparently she has a limp dick wimp at home. So she wants a whole lot of cock, ain't that right darling? How many men do you want to fuck you you right now?" White guy asked Wendy.

Wendy took the director's big cock out of her mouth to answer. "I want at least fifteen guys, but I think I can take twenty or even twenty-five guys if they have nice big fat dicks. By the way, my husband is not a limp dick. He only makes sweet tender love to me. But I need to be fucked, and fucked hard. I like it rough now and then. I want all three of my holes filled up with strange cock. Then fill me up with strange men's semen. I want lots of cum all over my face when we are done." she said with gusto. I guess she had a plan, and it sure didn't include me.

"Well I got seven guys, but they are all huge dicks. You want to fuck them all on camera?" White guy asked her.

"Yes. I want them all inside me. All big dicks please! I need big hard dick!" She sounded desperate for dick. Had she always been a size queen? I did not know. I thought I was good enough for her. I guess not.

What was I? Chopped liver? Aw, what the fuck, I have been replaced by a porn studio. I guess I should be proud of how many dicks it took to replace me! I wonder how she's going to replace my love for her? Who am I kidding, it's a done deal. I was out, they were in, literally.

"Ok, go over to stage twelve. It has a nice big platform bed. Do you want to do double pussy? Double anal? Take two dicks in your pretty mouth?" The director asked my wife. Her face was so happy.

"Yes, yes, all of it. How about two in my puss, and one in my ass, and one more guy in my mouth?" My soon to be ex wife suggested. "I might be able to suck on two cockheads, and I can stroke two more. I definitely want a cream pie in my cunt and my ass." Wendy always was a multi-tasker. Now she was a multi-fucker. She wanted as much cock as she could possibly jam into all her holes. I knew right then and there that she and I would never be together again, not in this lifetime. We were so, so completely finished. But there was more.

"How about the money shot? Can you take five or six cum shots on your face?" The director was pre-planning his shoot. He was actually writing this down, like an order at a sandwich shop. Hot dick to go!

"I'd rather they all came in my mouth, so I can taste the sperm, and eat the cum. I don't want any cum in my eyes, but the rest of my face is fine." Wendy made her wants known. What a slut I had married! No wait, she's getting paid for this. That makes her a whore-wife.

"What about you eating pussy? Have you done that before?" Mr black director asked her.

"Well, I have had an ongoing affair with my girlfriend for close to twenty-six years. Sometimes we have one or two guys with us as well. So yeah, I can suck pussy pretty well." I was struck again by that totally amazing statement! Wendy's was truly exposing her dirty deeds to me, only fifteen feet away from her, listening to, and hopefully recording all her extra curricular sex acts. The lawyer was gonna just love this. He was going to have a field day with all this evidence. I was going to get DNA testing done on my children, to see if they are mine genetically. I did love them no matter what. That was forever. But I still wanted to know.

~~~~~~~~~~

So I got into a mirrored control room right next to the platform for stage twelve. We could see them through the mirrored glass, but they were unable to see us. Jesse showed me... and stayed to help. She had a great digital camera, and she took excellent photos and videos of the action with my wife as the sex star. Wendy fucked and sucked eight guys, all with huge cocks. In the end she was covered in their man goo. Another milf was licking the jism off my ex wife's face. My wife returned the favor for the woman. The pillow talk was pretty bad, in her lack of respect for me. It was just more and more evidence that she was a total skank. She took every guys cum in her mouth or on her face, and she smiled and swallowed everything. I know she was no longer a slut, but now she was a full fledged whore. I was so disgusted, I felt like throwing up. I had MARRIED this skank, this whore. She had been cheating on me for all the time we were together. I am pretty sure who the girlfriend was that she had been fucking all these years. Blowjob Bambi.

~~~~~~~~~~

Later on,

I had found the secret security room, marked strangely enough, "Security Room, Do Not Enter" and got all the computer information I needed to go over the files. It took me about three minutes. Some trusting soul wrote down ALL the passwords, and that even included their own BANKING passwords! Jesus, these folks only knew how to fuck! Everything else was way, way, beyond them. The cloud files were the easiest to use.. I got everything so quickly it wasn't funny. Right after I closed out my business, the service and system crashed again. My phone rang in my hand...and I heard that sexy voice. "HEY, WE CRASHED AGAIN CAN YOU PLEASE FIX IT? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU."

"WELL I DON'T KNOW, " I began, teasing her.

"Two hundred dollars? Three hundred? Please?"

"Well-"

"Three hundred bucks, and I blow you, and I swallow!"

"Okay, okay, you drive a hard bargain. I was going to ask you if I could lick you. Maybe fuck you to orgasm. About five times."

"Fine. Dirty dog. Doing me and my girlfriend too! You are such a bad boy. I like you a lot, for a guy." she giggled.

"Hey, I'm just a lesbian, trapped in a man's body!" she groaned.

"Please fix the fucking thing!" she asked, more like begged!

"Sure, why not? I'll see you there in a bit. I still need to get some supplies. " I thought she was just too gorgeous and fantastic to be real.

~~~~~~~~~

Everything on the system was done by calendar date, so I just needed the days Wendy "worked" and I could find what I needed for my divorce. They even had a backup system that went straight to the cloud. This was too easy. I got all the passwords and codes I needed to get the evidence on my whore-wife. I could do everything I needed to do from a remote location, and be in and out of their system quickly and efficiently. I had even fixed a few common bugs in their system and might have fixed the reason it was crashing so often. Their were so many, many viruses in their system, it was remarkable that it even turned on. I ran a cleaning program, but with it this bad, it might be easier to dump everything and start over. The program would probably run several hours and then turn off and reboot. Hell, we would be eating dinner before this thing was finally done.

Shit, I had gotten administrative privileges when I fixed their system. They would never even know what I did, and I would leave their system clean as a whistle and working perfectly. I was going to save these fuckers some money! How ironic.

"Jesse, would you like to not have to work here, ever again?" I asked the sexy woman.

"That was exactly my plan. I have been saving money to finish school and then get my dream job. I want to have kids in there somewhere as well. My wife is going to continue to work here for a little while longer, but she's an assistant director, so she has less bullshit sex demands than the other women. And she gets medical care, and dental, so we are gonna get our teeth fixed." she explained.

"Gail is your wife?" I asked, surprised. I had just put two and two together.

"Yes, we have been together for quite some time now. She says she likes you. Hey, you want to come over for dinner tonight?" she asked again.

"Yes, that would be great. I am just afraid that I will be poor company as I am despondent over my wife's cheating. It's been going on for longer than we have been married." I explained.

"We can cheer you up, don't worry! You cook?" She asked me.

"I am actually a very good cook. What do you like?"

"How about shish kebabs? Over rice? We have a nice gas grill."

"Ok, but do you have the skewers?" I asked.

"Yup. Wood and steel both. Whichever you want. And we can help." She smiled at me.

"I gather neither of you can cook?" I asked.

"The cooking gene is lacking in both of us, but we know how to microwave stuff. Will you please come and cook for us? Please!?" She pleaded with me.

"Ok, ok, stop whining. I am leaving now. I have to go get the ingredients for the meal. You can get the wine, whiner." I joked with her. God she was so, so beautiful!

"Deal! Here is the address. Give me a call when you get there, so we can help carry stuff." She kissed me, and I turned around and Gail kissed me too. Another hot, hot kiss! Where did she come from?

"Hey big Mike. I am actually going to like dinner with you tonight! See you soon." She kissed me again, on the lips, and so did Jesse. I was on my phone with my secretary, and she was gonna take care of the details as far as the secret security tapes, and videos. I gave her the codes and passwords. I told her to get me a competent lawyer so I can ditch my bitch. In house, if we have a decent one.

I also had one of my security teams watch Wendy for me with full video and photo surveillance. Hey, I pay these guys anyway, might as well use them. I bet they will like this assignment!

Tonight was dinner with two gorgeous semi-lesbians, and then who knows? Probably nothing! Tomorrow morning I was gonna start fixing things, like my dead marriage. Or maybe just fix my bitch cheating wife's ass. That sounds like fun!

~~~~~~~~~

The dinner with Jesse and Gail could not have gone better. They loved my shish kabobs. I made some rice and tabouli, some salad with feta cheese, black olives, and some baba ganoush. We had warm fresh flat bread, and a nice wine too. They didn't care for the kibbi, but I think that's an acquired taste. We ate everything, and I thought it was delicious. For dessert I made cream broulee! I got rave reviews from both girls for my dinner. After dinner, I had some Kahlua and cream as an aperitif, and all three of us sat on their ratty old sofa and kissed and hugged. It was very nice. The girls let me suck on their nipples until they got very very horny! Four big tits and big nipples to match! Oh yeah.

Both girls wanted me to fuck them, or better yet, make love to them, which is what I did. Slow deliberate lovemaking. I ate out both women, who tasted remarkably similar, 'till both had big climaxes, then I took a woman on my cock, whilst I orally stimulated her spouse! We switched it around now and then. I wound up pulverizing Gail's pussy as Jesse licked us both. Then I placed Jesse in the position and fucked the daylights out of her. I filled that lovely pussy of hers with sperm and she loved it. We all went to bed and Gail could not resist sucking on my dick. She may be primarily lesbian, but she managed to get my chimes ringing that night. I had a girl in each arm, and sleep claimed us all.