All Comments on 'My Wife's Only Fans Pt. 01'

by kinkyscribe1979

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
diegotoadstickerdiegotoadsticker11 months ago

I have to say this is most impractical. She’s hiding a completely separate wife were not so much I guess. Says he can see it all. But I’ve had no discussion and she’s doing things that most husbands would not condone. And he’s had no conversation about it so I’m not curious as to where it ends up. However, I applaud Anyone who submit a story here. So just for that, keep it going.

TajfaTajfa11 months ago

Her behaviour was never discussed and regardless of him liking it or not he never agreed to her taking things so far. If he hadn't become curious he would never have known so big discussion needed. He should dump her.

ManoBlueManoBlue11 months ago

Chucks have no type of honor, he don’t care about betrayal as long as gets his fix.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What no Norwegian cock or Russian cock, or Japanese? She's not a wife, she's a paid whore and he's an idiot to stick around and let the cheating skank slut share her STD's with him. Nobody likable in this train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Quite a jump from making some extra money to being a whore. I don't think most husband's would calmly get a hard on, they would be calling a lawyer and cleaning out bank accounts.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Story does not have any tags - this story needs some tags badly.

RosejaRoseja11 months ago

With the live feed. I'm done with her. She would be getting papers from my lawyer and I would call the police. Tell them you have proof of prostitution. I would burn the bitch. I would email everyone about her page mother father sister brother uncles and aunt's coworkers the church.

nhhungrymannhhungryman11 months ago

Time for the divorce. One thing to do OF and make money getting naked and playing with toys. Way over the line to cheat and have unprotected sex with a bunch of strangers. Good way to catch something and/or get pregnant. If she was my wife, her shit would be packed when she got home.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk11 months ago

Love to read a part 2. Great story

pink4bbcpink4bbc11 months ago

What a dirty slut

she is no different from any other slut because they all at some point, claim those days are behind them and it’s time to move on and start thinking about Starting a family

and that is what happens

at some point, the slut breaks back out and now she’s even sluttier than before if that’s possible. Now husband becomes a cuck or something worse.

You are never gonna fuck her again and lots more and I say you are one lucky fucker and enjoy your adventure

And keep us informed

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine11 months ago

Divorce / burn the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I know what you're trying to describe, so I'm being pedantic. But strictly speaking there is no such thing as an upside down triangle. A triangle is a triangle.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Author, do you like your wife's big clit? Do you like porn with girls with strapons porn with trans-girls? Do you describe other men's big cocks with admiration? Be brave, admit to yourself and others - you are a latent homosexual. Do not restrain your true sexual attraction, hiding behind the fact that you are following a dissolute wife - you dream of being in her place instead of her, surrounded by all these huge cocks. There is nothing terrible and shameful about this. Unless, at first, from unaccustomed - there will be a little sore throat and bleeding ass.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa11 months ago

Storyline is awful. Story is very very predictable. He is obviously a closet cuckold husband who NOW has a slut wife who is going to be bringing home her newfound lovers home. Set up the porn studio in their house and kiss your marriage goodbye. Please don't bother with chapter 2 since we know what is going to happen...

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Guess the slut never considered a real job.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I thought it was great. I just wanted to know where it went from there.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals11 months ago

I'd watch your wife on only fans too, and jerk off the whole time. She is truly hot and slutty!! But YOU, Married her. YOU ought to be fucking your own wife, not jerking off while paying $50 bucks to watch only fans... That's fucked up dude!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another cuck fantasy ? Where are the tags ? Disliked at all.

seittitgibseittitgib11 months ago

I am so confused by people who dislike cuck/cheating but are the loving wives category.

Don't let them discourage you author!

Milo_GrigsbyMilo_Grigsby11 months ago

The description of her actions on the dance floor was really hot. Was a little confused by the diversity parade of cocks as it didn't seem needed but if it was the imagery you wanted, that's fine. And please will excuse the unsolicited recommendation, but a reclaiming scene where Jill confesses to be aroused by the fact that he might have been watching, could have shifted the possible perception of the MC from victim to willing participant. To me that is preferable to the seeming preference for BTB resolution that some commenters to LW stories appear to want.

Gave this a 5 for 2 reasons.

(1) As I said, the dancefloor scene was hot.

(2) As a foil to the hateful comments, especially the one questioning kink-shaming you and questioning your sexuality. Having received similar hateful comments on stories I have posted in LW, the 5 and my follow is a show of support to you and anyone with the courage to post in LW.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is horrible. Absolutely atrocious. There was no discussion about her becoming a whore. Even if I were a cuck, if I really did love my wife, I would want a conversation and visibility at the minimum. This is not a true relationship.

Nina27Nina2710 months ago

Loved this story! I tried OF but my partner was too jealous. I only had it going for 90 days. Very sexy story though. I’m excited to read part two! ❤️

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196910 months ago

See how people would have issues with this story. Going OnlyFans is a decision that should be shared between partners.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hubby should find some sluts and set them up on an OF page. Pimp his wife out.

wildbill562wildbill5625 months ago

I would love it, being married to whore.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

His wife is a whore, and loves being fucked for her Only Fans customers. Fabulous!

PiusPaulPiusPaul4 months ago

Love your story! Absolutely fabulous and hot

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And then she dumps my ass, for a real man! And I lose the house, plus half my shit in a divorce. And the only woman who will touch me, is my right hand watching porn hub. What an exciting life I lead.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous693 months ago

What a great example of a weak and pathetic loser of a man also known as a Cuck. The wife goes full blown whore and all the wimp can do is jerk off. How proud his parents must be to know he is spineless and perverted. Who would want a full blown whore for a partner. She’ll never really be your partner just someone who will crash at your place and hope you pay her bills. Awful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkinkyscribe1979@kinkyscribe1979
Love writing and exploring fantasies. My stories are mostly fiction. Feel free to reach out and share feedback. Hope you enjoy reading!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES