My Wife's Only Fans Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife’s slutty journey with her Only Fans page continues.
2.7k words
3.85
30.5k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After seeing my pretty wife, Julie, take a load deep in her cunt and throat from complete strangers, I went through a range of emotions. I felt excited, horny, sad, worried, angry, bewildered. Just a short month ago, she had brought up the idea of starting an Only Fans page to earn extra money.

After seeing the live video stream that night, I had opened a bottle of Wild Turkey 101 and poured a tall glass. Neat. Drank it down in three long drinks, then poured another. I had no idea how to confront her about what I'd seen. And I couldn't ignore what it did for my cock. Anytime I thought of my wife being fucked, filled, and covered by strange men's thick cum and hard cocks, my own cock rose and became hard as granite, begging to be stroked.

After finishing a third glass of bourbon, I found myself in bed, naked and drifting into asleep. Julie was nowhere to be found.

I awoke to a warm, wet sensation around my cock. I looked down. Julie was deep throating my cock. The TV was on, mirroring her cell phone. I felt a wet, warm finger press against my asshole and I spread my legs, instinctively. Her finger entered. I gasped. Julie was taking my aching cock--still full and inspired by images of her complete slut transformation online and public earlier tonight--deep down her throat and her tongue was bathing and rubbing the underside of my cock, just beneath the head. I moaned. Another spit-lubed finger slipped inside my ass and she rubbed against my prostate. I felt a tingling in my body like I'd never felt before. Like my whole body would orgasm. Where did she learn this? She had been so vanilla since we married and I'd been left to fulfill fantasies like this via pornhub and phone sex hotlines. What else had she done after the Only Fans video stream ended tonight?

"Babe, I have something to show you," she said, between mouthfuls of my hard cock. Mirroring her phone onto the bedroom TV, she started playing the video stream from the bar earlier. I see her dancing with strangers, getting felt up. Then I see her skirt lifted again, revealing her puffy pussy lips and large clit. And while she sucks and worships my cock and fingers my ass and rubs my prostate I see her on the TV screen on her knees taking the fat, thick cock of a stranger into her mouth.

I moan. Then, on the screen, the black cock comes out and for the second time in 12 hours I see my wife sucking the massive, thick, black cock. I see my wife is not watching me but has moved so she can also see the TV screen and herself taking the large black cock in her mouth.

"You're not mad, are you?" she says.

My cock is so hard against her throat and my prostate is pulsating as she pumps it with her fingers inside my ass. I'm too horny to be mad. I'm too close to cumming.

"I wanted to tell you," she says, slipping my cock briefly from her mouth but keeping her fingers rubbing against my prostate. "But I didn't know it would go so far."

"You should have asked me," I say, between moans.

Julie, my pretty wife, takes my cock from her mouth, looks up at me with her deep brown eyes and smiles at me. She puts a third finger inside my ass and rubs my prostate. My body is buzzing. I feel like I will cum without her even touching my cock.

"I'm asking you now," she says, still pumping her fingers against my prostate. "See, I saw all your porn history on the laptop in the bathroom. You're so kinky I figured you'd be OK with it. You hadn't fucked me forever any way. And on your laptop, I saw all the pegging, hot wife, group sex, MMF, Cucking, prostate milking, ruined orgasms, and even trans porn." She rubbed her fingers against my prostate while she talked.

"I'm gonna cum," I gasp.

"Ah, and I'm not even touching your cock. Look at the TV. See the huge beautiful cock in my pussy. See the thick cock head pumping in and out of your wife's slutty cunt? See my pussy lips wrapped around his huge thick cock? He's about to cum in your pretty wife. See." She pumps her fingers against my prostate. "And look at you--you don't even need your cock touched to cum, do you?"

I gasp. My entire body buzzes intensely like never before. I see my wife convulse on the screen while a hot load of cum shoots deep into her womb. Her face turns from an expression of concern to one of joy. My cock starts to spasm and leak cum.

She laughs. "Look at you. Cummming while you watch your wife get creampied. With my fingers in your ass. And your cock getting no action. And look at their big pretty cocks. Look at the cum about to fill my mouth."

My cock leaks more cum while my wife takes a load in her mouth and then another across her face on the screen. Julie slips her fingers out of my ass. "There, I knew you'd like that. Such a good husband. We're going to have so much fun now. You don't have to hide anything you want on the computer anymore. You'll get it all. And so will I. I'll get you a towel. There's cum all over your chest. You must be really turned on by what you see. There's a little drop on your chin!" Jule gets up from the bed and walks into the bathroom.

I lay in the bed. What the hell just happened, I wonder. I don't know what I'm feeling. There is an instant sense of guilt after the orgasm is over. Did she see all of my porn?

Julie walks back in and throws a towel on the bed. "Get cleaned up. You were such a good boy." She kisses me on the forehead and lays down beside me. "I think you liked my fingers a lot." She laughs. "I'm worn out. What a long fulfilling day! Night babe."

I lay on the bed, starting to feel hungover. I think about the video and Julie.

***

I wake up late the next morning and afternoon light spills over the bed. Julie is gone. I walk into the kitchen and find a note that reads:

Morning babe. That was so hot last night! I noticed most the bourbon is gone. Drink some coffee and I'll be home soon. I'm going shopping. We made a lot of money last night! I'm so glad you're understanding. You're the best husband. Be home later.

Love,

Julie

Her handwriting is feminine and curvy, just like her breasts, ass, and perfect pussy lips.

I make some coffee and think. I remember. What I saw. What she said. Look it over for hidden meanings. Where do we go from here? What the hell is her surprise?

I decide I need to finish investigating her Only Fans page. What led her to this point?

I sit at the kitchen table in a robe and log into her laptop. I go to her messages on her Only Fans page. There are hundreds. I start sorting through them. Most of them are full of compliments and dick pics. I find one correspondence that Julie seems more invested in than the others. I wonder why. I scroll back through the old messages. Back in the first few messages I quickly uncover why my wife is so drawn to this man. He has sent several pictures of his cock. The size and scope of his cock is hard to believe. He is a fit guy with abs in his thirties and his cock must be 10" long, nearly as thick as a Coke can and is uncut. If a sculptor wanted to find a perfect and absurdly large cock to use as a model, he could do no better. His cock is a work of art. Huge, thick, perfectly proportionate. His name is Cliff. I clearly see what my wife sees in him.

I read their correspondence closely. They are discussing my porn viewing preferences, and discussing plans to meet. I notice my cock is making a tent in my robe. But I also feel betrayed. If the other night went too far, this felt premeditated. But I keep going back to the fact that she hasn't done anything yet. And that makes me feel better.

The garage door opens and a moment later Julie walks in. I've closed her laptop and am up making more coffee.

Julie is wearing a short plaid skirt that nearly shows her ass and she is carrying three large shopping bags.

"What'd you get?" I say.

"That's the surprise," she says. She smiles deviously and flashes a knowing glance at me with her deep brown eyes. She looks so pretty. And I find her even more attractive now that she has become such a perfect slut. She walks past me and raises her skirt to show me that she's wearing no panties and also is wearing a butt plug.

Julie walks out of the kitchen and down the hall to the guest bedroom that has become her Only Fans studio. I hear her shuffle bags and opening packages.

"Time for your surprise!" she says from the bedroom.

I walk into the back bedroom.

Julie is sitting on the bed, still wearing her paid skirt and a red blouse that reveals her cleavage. She pats the bed beside her. I sit down beside her. "Face the camera," she says. "We're going to make a movie. It's live now. I want you to unwrap me, and I want you to be completely honest with me."

"OK," I say. I figure we are way past hiding anything at this point.

"So what do you think I'm wearing under the skirt?"

"A butt plug?"

"And?"

"No panties?" I say.

She grins a devious smile. "Unwrap me," she says.

I begin to take off her skirt. She is wearing a large, thick 10" strapon dildo. It's huge. "Ummmm honey, that's huge."

"We will go slow! Don't worry! We have plenty of lube."

"I don't know."

"Get naked," she says firmly.

Startled a bit, I begin to take my robe off. My cock is rock hard and my large cock head strains toward the ceiling.

Julie laughs. "That's exactly what I thought. And pre-cum already! Mmm what a dirty boy you are."

"Tell them what kind of porn I found on your computer."

"Group sex, mostly."

"And?"

"Cucking."

"And?"

"Hot wife."

She stares at me.

"Pegging," I say.

"And?"

"Trans porn."

"Good boy. That's a start. Suck your wife's pretty cock. Is it big enough? Some of the ones in the porn you like are even bigger, aren't they?"

"Yes," I demure.

"Now suck my big cock like a good husband."

I get on my knees and take her huge plastic cock in my mouth. She coaches me to take more. She laughs as I take more and more. After five minutes the entire 10" cock has disappeared.

Julie laughs. "Look at you. What a true slut!" Julie covers her right hand in lube and tells me to bend over the bed. I do.

I feel her pressing one finger into my ass, rubbing against my prostate. Deeply rubbing against that precious knot between my ass and cock. "Ah, look how hard this is making you. You're dripping pre-cum!" She laughs. She pushes another finger in. Then a third. Then a fourth. "Oh babe, you're such a slut. Four fingers already!"

My cock ached to cum. "Now, honey," Julie said, still stroking her fingers expertly against my prostate. "Tell me, do you like our sex life better since I started fucking strange cock and taking loads inside my womb from strange men? Since I started fingering you like a slut?"

"Yes," I stammer, between gasps. She's fingering my ass hard now, rubbing my prostate expertly.

"Now, you're ready. Watch the camera."

I look in the computer screen and see the mirror image of my pretty wife Julie, fingers buried and thrusting in my ass, a large strapon dildo hanging between her legs beneath her sexy puffy pussy lips and large clit. In the computer screen I see her positioning herself behind me, readying the tip of her massive 10" cock against my warmed up ass.

With no warning she plunges all 10 inches of the thick cock deep inside me. I gasp, unable to breath. But it does not hurt. After a few strokes it begins to rub against my prostate again. "Fuckkkkkk," I say.

Julie laughs. "Ah, he likes it." She pounds her thick cock inside me. In and out. Thrusting like she'd done it all her life. I hear a buzzing sound. In the computer screen I see Julie behind me with a magic wand.

"Is that for you?" I say.

Julie smiles. She turns it up to nearly full speed and I feel her press it against my cock. I moan.

"Oh fuuuuuck," I gasp.

"Now we're going to talk," Julie says while she thrusts her massive cock into my ass causing my prostate to pulsate and the now familiar body buzz to return. "Now, what do you think about your wife's needs? Should she have big cock or small cock?"

I feel humiliated, knowing that all her male fans online are watching. Knowing that Cliff is watching. Or will be. But my lust holds me prisoner. "Big cocks," I stammer between thrusts. The vibration of the magic wand is building my pulsating hard cock to a warm elastic orgasm.

"Ah, that's sweet. Thank you honey. Such a good husband. I only said big cock and you want your pretty wife to have big cocks," she said, stressing the plural of cocks.

I moaned. "You're gonna be ruined for pussy after this, aren't you? After your wife makes you addicted to prostate orgasms. To cumming like a girl with a magic wand. Just look at you. Your cock won't be any good for pussies any more, will it?"

I moan. I'm right on the edge of orgasm and she's thrusting harder than ever, pounding my prostate and ass wirh her thick 10" girl cock. She turns the magic wand vibrator up. I gasp. "No, my cock won't be any good for pussies any more. My hot wife deserves big, thick hard cocks."

"Ah, that's so sweet. Thank you honey. Thank you for your blessing. Thank you for encouraging your pretty wife to fuck all the big hard cocks of real men that she can. To take all their cum."

She thrusts even harder. I can't hold back any more. "I'm gonna cum, baby."

"Good boy. Cum for me. Cum for your slut wife. Cum like a girl in front of all the men that want her pussy. That can have her pussy. My pussy belongs to Cliff's cock now."

I feel worry when I hear his name. But it's too late. I'm too close to cumming. I wonder how many of the big cocks attached to the men watching right now will fuck my wife, will pump her pretty pussy full of cum. Will use her mouth, cunt, and ass. The magic wand throbs against my cock and Julie, my pretty wife, plows my prostate with her huge thick strapon girl cock.

"Oh fuuuuckkkk." I begin to cum harder than I ever have in my life. My orgasm builds from the sensation in my prostate being pounded by Julie's girl cock and combines with the hard throbbing incessant pressure of the vibrator against my cock. Rope after rope of thick cum bursts from my cock, covering my chest, chin, and stomach in warmth. I hear Julie laugh and hear the pings of DM messages arriving into her Only Fans account, no doubt, men offering their cocks and cum to my pretty wife's hungry and needy pussy.

And I know she will welcome their big hard cocks and hot cum eagerly.