All Comments on 'My Wife's Open Family Pt. 01'

by Jonny8219

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BigPopsHBBigPopsHBabout 2 years ago

a good start, we can see where it is going, but look forward to how you weave this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfunctory intro for this young lady. Unfortunately there are numerous grammatical errors some might be typos, others are not.

An example from near the end : "with that she had one her most intense . . . " There are others, plus typos. Proof Readers/Readings are vital to polishing your work.

BTW Introducing experience into describing an 18 YO description of sexual acumen negates most of the premis for your story. Daddy is no longer performong indoctrination to her, he is simply having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We had one of those openly sexual families. Dad fucked my younger sister after he got fixed and long before she was 18. My brother had forced me to suck him the first time, but after tasting him, I volunteered to give blowjobs every chance I got! Years later I found out mom had introduced my older brother to fucking after she caught dad and sis together resulting in mom getting pregnant with our little brother. When sis was 17, dad caught me watching him fuck her. When he pulled out of her, I licked his dick off then mounted her. He'd just cum in her so when I was ready I did too. We soon found out that I'd got my sister pregnant. Nobody was upset about it, so I kept fucking sis. Before she started college, we had 2 daughters together, and quickly added a son to our family. We also had a very open sexually active family where we taught our kids about sex and explored each other's bodies.

Every dad should be allowed to fuck his daughter(s), and every son should be allowed to fuck their mothers, no questions asked

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Meh story.

Did little to arouse me in any way.

2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous