My Wife's Outrageous Night Out

Story Info
My wife's night out turns into a night I will never forget.
5.4k words
3.36
61k
50
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Barb and I have been together for over twenty years, we do everything together. We take long trips, hike mountain trials, enjoy weekends camping, ride bikes at the beach, I even took her to Paris, France last summer. Although you could describe our sex life as already terrific, we recently discovered we both have an interest in trying new and exciting things in our marriage, and in the last few months I've notice a slight change in Barb. It seems she's become more open sexually.

One crazy night in bed we shared a few things between one another including a sex fantasy or two. She has this one fantasy that turns me on something fierce. We've talked often about it being one of my favorite topics to talk about, I love hearing her describe it to me, it gets me so hard hearing her tell it.

She confesses to me this particular fantasy she's thought about often, making her so wet, it involves many men. She explains to me that she imagines being owned as a slave by a royal prince or a king in the days of medieval times. She's been abducted, stripped naked and prepared by the other servants, her naked body is doused with rich scented oils, her nipples pierced, her bare bottom spanked, her pussy played with and teased. They would shave off all of her pubic hair getting her ready to be sold at auction. Some wealthy prince would purchase her and own her, forcing her to wear a black mask over her eyes. She explains he would demand this of all his slaves, wanting to hide their identities. She would then be led to this elegant room of royalty where the prince and several other men with huge dicks would make her kneel down and suck them off, they would fuck her and humiliate her, forcing her to do what they want to her.

I've never known of this fantasy of hers, I got a huge erection hearing her tell it.

She would tell me some of her other fantasies of being spanked which dated back to high school. She would share with me her agonizing crush on her science teacher, to which resulted in endless masturbation after school. She would imagine him bending her over his knee in front of the class, calling her pet names, making her ass rosy red either with a ruler or his bare hand. Never would I have ever known of my Barb wanting to be spanked.

After several months of frail chit-chat back and forth, delving into deep conversations of Barb's wild fantasies, and after a couple glasses of wine, she's admits to me a few other things, naughty things. One night (when she was a little drunk) sharing with me one or two things that if the situation were just right, she wouldn't mind trying.

This of course got me excited and all too curious, feeling my cock get hard instantly explaining to me in great detail some of her most erotic desires. Eagerly I ask her if there were anything outrageous she wanted to try, you know something out of the ordinary she imagined us doing together.

Well turn around is fair play, so in turn she asked me what some of mine sexual fantasies were. So I told her.

She was a bit shocked to say the least.

*****

It was last Thursday night after getting home from one exhausting day at work. I find Barb standing in the kitchen with a drink in her hand, dressed in a tight leather mini skirt, high heels and a Lynyrd Skynyrd tank top which stretched the name of the band over her huge tits. I remember that tank top, I bought it for her at the concert we went to when we were dating. My jaw drops to the floor, my erection creates this huge bulge in my pants staring at her stunned.

"I was thinking we'd go out tonight," she said sipping a glass of wine.

"Out? Out where?" I look my wife all dolled up, my eyes fixed on her luscious legs and her big tits noticing for one reason or another she wasn't wearing a bra which took me by surprise.

"How do I look?" Giving me a half turn. "Can you believe I still fit in this leather mini?"

I say nothing, not being able to peel my eyes away from her immense cleavage. She divulges to me she's in the mood of going out for some adult fun tonight.

"Adult fun? What do you mean by adult fun?"

"Let's just go out and be free. Now go take a shower and get ready."

With lightning speed I jump into the shower, not being able to get any relief from my raging erection. I got dressed, putting on some of my favorite smelling cologne walking out seeing Barb sitting on the couch with her sexy legs crossed reading a magazine and taking small sips of her wine.

"Wow! I like those biker boots you're wearing and that shirt, you look good enough to eat."

"Thank you, It's just um..."

"What?" She looks at me oddly.

"Nothing," I answer, she catches me shyly glancing at her legs.

"You like what I'm wearing?" She asks me.

"Yea, it's just...'

She spreads her legs apart showing me the crotch of her tiny thong, seeing how it's cinching up the crease in her pussy leaving me breathless.

I take her to this little bar located on the far end of town, it's sort of a biker bar, but a lot of young people go there since it's not too far from the college. Barb's been telling me she always wanted to go there. I was a bit overwhelmed with emotion taking my wife to such a place, I mean were not teenagers and this place had been known for getting wild. As we walk in I notice the place had a small dance floor, a jukebox which sat in the corner and a couple of large pool tables in the back room.

In no time the bar was over crowded with renegades, mavericks, bikers and wild college girls having a good time, getting drunk and looking to get laid. Barb loved it, as for myself, I was a little nervous. It wasn't long before I became aware of three young guys maybe in their mid- twenty's drinking beer in the far corner. I noticed two of the young men giving Barb a deep cutting 'I want to fuck you' stare noticing the way she was dressed.

Barb started off sipping a mixed drink loaded with rum, a forbidden drink for her as we both know she can get a little out of control drinking hard liquor. Personally I stuck with domestic beer and after our second drink we both started loosening up a bit having some fun. Barb finished her second drink when I noticed her eyes start to wonder, catching her a few times playfully flirting with a guy or two. 'No worries...' I tell myself, 'Probably just for fun.' I understand she wants to be seen, she's always been a beautiful woman and she didn't have to hide it.

I'm not so innocent either, she catches me looking at young ladies drinking, flirting and dancing. Barb noticed me looking at a couple of girls but she didn't say a word allowing me to enjoy myself. After a while I notice Barb becoming bored. She turns to me asking several times if I wanted to dance. I admit I'm not a good dancer, feeling a little embarrassed to get out there. But I did it for her.

The jukebox started blasting top 40 dance hits and the place sprang to life, Barb danced, gyrating her hips and grooving her tight little body to the beat of the music in ways I couldn't of imagined. She didn't take a back seat to the other young girls, dancing just as sexy. I have never known her to be a good dancer, I'm shocked.

I'm even more shocked to see Barb being asked to dance by several younger good looking men, glancing over at those three young guys seated over in the corner but they were gone which of course made me feel better.

After Barb finished dancing flirtatiously with her third young stud, she suggested we escape to the back to shoot a few rounds of pool noticing how tight her tank top was hugging her large breasts and how her nipples were so hard as if trying to push through the thinning material. Again I feel a hot stab of jealousy but also I'm overcome with sexual excitement standing in awe of her seductive beauty, making herself noticeable to every man in the place as if she was saying... 'Come on boys, take me in, feast your eyes on this.' Barb that night was hungry to be seen.

We grab a couple of pool sticks racking up the balls letting her have first break. I stood there amazed watching my wife attempting most of her half-witted shots with sexual allure, stretching herself over the edge of the pool table which would hike up her skirt exposing most of her smooth legs.

Carefully I look around seeing if any other men were sneaking a peek, but just when I begin to let my guard down, I observed a man closer to our age sitting over in the corner watching. He wouldn't stop staring at Barb.

After two careless games of pool, this man approached us apologizing for his rudeness, staring devilishly at Barb. Barb tilts her head making this surprised expression on her face..."Michael?"

"Barbara is that you my dear?"

Barb expresses emotional surprise... "Oh my god...Michael? I can't believe it."

I interrupt... "Do you two know each other?"

"Oh my god, yes honey this is Michael Hays, my old boyfriend in college."

Oh my god, I remember Barb telling me about this Michael Hays guy in high school, they were a thing and how if it wasn't for me, she would of probably married him.

I tried to play it off as if I was excited to meet him but I guess I'm a bad actor. I guess for her it was kind of exciting to see someone she dated in college.

"Michael, this my husband John."

"Hi John, nice to meet you, Michael Hays," we both shake hands.

Michael seems to be a nice guy, ordering the most expensive bottle of champagne the place had to offer and the next few round of shots.

Michael and Barb couldn't stop talking to one another, shooting pool together laughing and having fun. I sat back and watched. Barb was so happy to see Michael often at times shying away from him giving me some of her savory smiles. When it was her turn to shoot, she would lean way over the edge of the pool table purposely exposing her fine curves and shapely legs. When looking up at the reaction of Michael, I discovered a fury of lust building within him. When it came time for Michael's turn to shoot, Barb would lean against me flirting salaciously with her eyes giving off a girlish giggle purposely throwing his timing off.

Through out the course of the game, Barb continued to tease, looking at him, flirting with him, exposing herself with every horrible shot she took. On this one particular difficult shot, she leans way over the table allowing her leather skirt to hike up showing off the cheeks of her ass as if advertising it to Michael. I knew what she was doing, my erection was on fire.

After she missed the shot Barb came walking over seeing the audacious bulge in my pants, she looks at me curiously.

"What?" I ask being somewhat embarrassed.

"Are you enjoying this dear?"

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I ask.

"Playing pool why?"

"When you take a shot your skirt rides up and Michael can see up your skirt."

"Really, oh my god...I'm sorry, I'd better be more careful."

"Yea, you should be more careful," I tell her as if scolding her.

In between shots Barb would innocently stand in the corner flirting with Michael having a great time laughing and talking with him.

I become insanely jealous wanting to leave, I thank Michael for his friendly hospitality grabbing Barb by the hand nonchalantly trying to steal her away.

You should of seen the look in her eyes, yes she was drunk but she had this erotic glow of sexuality brewing inside her and believe me she didn't want to leave. It was if I didn't know her, as if I didn't recognize her. I sat quietly down feeling duped into watching another game of pool between the two of them.

I was concerned regarding her behavior, immediately cutting her off of any more drinks. Barb got mad at me, acting reckless, not aware of her dangerous actions leading Michael on, flirting too much with him. It isn't right.

My breathing became erratic, taking deep breaths, becoming worried.

The two of them flirt with one another, at times sexually practically ignoring me. Did she not notice me sitting here watching? Did she even care?

My cock is brimming with tension seeing her with this man, talking a little too close at times. He pulls out something from his pocket, a small vile of sorts. 'What is that?' thinking to myself. He opens the cap spilling white powder on her finger. 'Is that what I think it is?'

It was coke, witnessing Barb taking a hit.

"What the fuck man," I say interrupting the two of them.

"Would you like a hit?" Michael asks me.

Swallowing my pride I took a hit, succumbing to their malicious behavior, witnessing his hand quickly slip over her shoulder as she glances back at me. I did nothing. The way he touched her set inside me an anger that was too much for me to take. Immediately I stood up ready to fight but Barb told me to calm down, to relax. She was serious, she wanted to pursue where this was going, telling me to control my inner demons. to my surprise she didn't seem to mind him touching her, leaning her head back laughing. I'm afraid my inner demon wasn't anger or jealousy but eroticism.

My emotions are on fire, my jealousy a rage, it was more than I could take but I was too fucked up. Barb would often reveal to me many times her kinky fantasy of having sex with another man and I would get off on it, truth is, it's become my fantasy also. Why am I fighting this? However, it's supposed to be private, only thoughts between Barb and I, make believe in the realm of sexual fantasy in our bedroom. I'm afraid this might be going a little too far.

After shooting pool, Barb asked me if I felt uncomfortable having Michael join us at the bar? I told her I didn't mind. (Which was a fucking lie.) We all sat at the bar sipping the last of the bottle of expensive champagne Michael bought all of us. The conversation between the two of them quickly turned sexual, their heavy flirting became more intense watching his wandering hand from time to time riding up her leather skirt, his fiendish behavior continued through out the rest of the evening.

I calmly sat back accepting my consequence becoming awfully nervous.

Barb looks at me with a flash of sexual innocence. My eyes fixated on her expression. Michael excuses himself to go the men's room.

"You two seem to be getting along," Barb detects angry excitement in my voice.

"Yea, it's been so long since college."

"Let's cut the bullshit Barb, you want to fuck him don't you?"

"What? No, why do you say that?"

"Barb please..."

"Ok look, I know I may be a little drunk but..."

"But what? You told me about a Michael in high school, you told me how you two were dating. You told me how he made you feel and how you love to fuck him. This is the same Michael isn't it?"

"What are the odds of running into him here?" Barb says awestricken.

"Yea, what are the odds? Barb I know how you feel about him, I'm not sure I feel comfortable him here with us."

"Do you want to leave?" Fine, let's leave," she threatens.

"No don't get mad, I'm just a little nervous."

"What are you nervous about?"

"Do you still feel attracted to him sexually?"

"Well, can I be open with you? Yes, I'm a wee bit still attracted to him."

"A wee bit or a lot?"

Barb reaches down rubbing the crotch of my jeans feeling my hard bulge, it's hard as a rock.

"I can see you're extremely turned on," she whispers.

"In bed we've talked about this remember?" She reminds me.

"Yea, I remember."

"You've even jacked off while I told you stories of me and another man."

"Yes, I know."

"Isn't this one of your fantasies?" She asks me.

"Yes!"

"Well let me ask you something?"

"What?"

"Do you think you could you handle it?" She asks me.

"Handle what? You fucking Michael? I don't know."

Michael returns from the restroom saying something, shocking the hell out of me. I didn't have the words to answer.

"Well I guess I'll be taking your wife with me when we leave."

I wasn't quite sure what I heard him say was correct, or what he meant, but I responded by saying, "Where would you be taking her?"

"There's a motel a few blocks from here."

Barb didn't say a word, she was gone, emotionally and sexually. It seemed I couldn't reason with her.

Michael knew what was going on between us, he must've picked up on it, or Barb told him.

"What do you say Barbara? You want to come with me tonight, for old times sake," Michael says putting his hand on her ass.

It seemed she was eager to please him, sending spasms of excitement through her whole body.

"She'll do anything I want her to do," said Michael, lifting her leather skirt exposing half her ass. I look around the bar kind of embarrassed wondering if anybody was looking at us.

Barb quivers.

"She likes to be spanked, has she ever mentioned that to you?" Michael asks me.

I look at Michael with fire in my eyes.

"Have you ever spanked her?" Michael asks me lifting her leather skirt, this time a little more exposing most of her bare bottom. My impulse was to let it go, to just go with it.

Barb looks up at me, her eyes drenched with eroticism raising her bare bottom up towards Michael as if to receive her spanking.

But Michael was still not satisfied, he turns Barb around facing the bar pulling her hair back smacking Barb's bare ass sort of hard, "Ohhhh"...Barb moans aloud, thrusting her hips forward.

"Oh I miss this little Philly, we had such good times together."

Again looking around the bar hoping nobody was watching. I just stare into the eyes of this man, feeling my cock get harder in my jeans.

Michael's again turns Barb around facing me, his hand drops below lifting the hem of her leather skirt, rubbing his fingers over the sopping wet crotch of her panties. Barb's voice crackles, her slight moans are now broken. She seems to be putty in his hands.

She bows her head losing control of her mounting pleasure, knowing there would be no sexual release for her, not here, not at this bar. Michael slowly turns her around towards me, making me watch. His fingers slip into her panties feeling her hairy pussy, all I can feel is the bulge of my dick becoming harder and harder.

Michael pays the bar tab with a $100 bill telling the bar tender to keep the change.

"We're leaving," Michael tells me grabbing Barb's hand. Barb looks at me biting her bottom lip.

"I wanna come along. I wanna watch."

"You want to watch me fuck your wife?"

"Yes."

"Why? Do you get off on this sort of shit?"

"Yes," admitting to him.

Michael quickly took possession of Barb, along with a heavy dose of touching. In between sips of my beer I watch Barb lip locked with him in a passionate kiss as he dangerously feels up Barb's tits over her tank top.

What the hell am I going to do to put a stop to what was happening. Or maybe if I wanted it to stop at all.

Barb reaches down feeling the crotch of his jeans then looking up at me...leaning close to me. "Do you remember what we talked about the other night?" Her words were hoarse and anxious.

"Yes, I remember," breathing heavy.

"Remember you asked me if there's anything I wanted to try sexually?"

"Yea...."

"Well, I'm feeling a little daring tonight."

"You mean you and Michael?"

"Yes, the three of us together, I want to feel both your dicks inside me tonight."

I can tell Barb was drunk but not necessarily from alcohol, drowning in a deep ocean of arousal. She seems to be having fun, acting like a young teenage girl again, recapturing her youth.

My cock throbs inside my jeans so bad it hurts, Barb seems to be a little concern..."Are you sure you're ok with this?" She asks me again.

"You want to fuck Michael?"

"Yes!"

The next few moments turned into a rancid night of unforgiving display of raw sex, could I ever forgive myself for allowing this to happen?

My stomach feels this sudden erotic burn witnessing Barb's top being tugged on, her tongue busy swirling in the mouth of an old college lover. My muscles become paralyzed, my feet feel as if cemented to the ground barely able to move. I hear her faint moans, her helpless sighs kindling a new fire within her. My breath was cut short, Michael gropes my wife, roaming his eager hands all over her hot little body, especially underneath her flimsy tank top. Forcefully he lifts her leather skirt all the up on her hips, showing off her black lace thong riding inside her pussy.

12