My Wife's Outrageous Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're leaving now, follow us to the motel, it's a few blocks away."

"Why do have to be so cruel to me?" She whispers to Michael.

"Tonight my dear you are my slave," Michael whispers.

"Listen, why not come back to our place? Why go to a dirty motel?" I ask him

"Your place?"

"Yeah! We don't have to go to a filthy motel."

He agrees.

My stomach gripped in pain seeing Barb walking hand in hand with Michael out of the bar, across the dirt parking lot climbing into the front seat of his car.

I got behind the wheel of our car leading the way back to our place.

It's only 13 miles to our home, staring in the review mirror the whole time, it's amazing I didn't smash into anything.

Pulling into our driveway I see Barb getting out the passenger side being escorted onto the front porch. Barb and Michael start kissing again, I open the front door quickly.

He drew her close, towering over her, his hand reaches for her breasts, squeezing a little too hard, you can tell Barb loved it, her body shivers making her lose all control. With the other hand he feels up her skirt, her cunt grinds against his fingers.

"You're wife seems to be aroused," he says to me.

I'm so jealous but so disillusioned by my sexual lust.

In the living room I turn on the lights, I see more grabbing, more kissing, her interest in him was deepening, dangerously shaping our marriage.

Barb starts making out with him rubbing his huge bulge in his jeans. Michael squeezes her breasts together, nearly tearing off her tight fitting Lynyrd Skynyrd tank top leaving her nipples exposed. He fondles her huge tits, giving them tiny kisses. I could hardly control myself watching him suck her hard nipples until they were almost sore, unsympathetically he grabs her, bending her over the side of the couch raising her leather skirt pulling down her thong panties...

"Spread those gorgeous legs for me, I shouldn't have to tell you," Michael tells her.

Barb on demand spreads her legs apart, he swats her bare bottom hard, her sobs caught in her throat. He swats her plump ass hard again and again and again seven or eight times turning her plump ass cheeks a slight pink color. Barb's erotic cries fill the room.

Michael spanks her some more, Barb's bare bottom is now a rosy red, she has an overwhelming desire to please him. He makes her spread her legs wider strumming his fingers on the inside of her wet pussy. I can see the inside of her cunt, throbbing for cock. He plays with her clit driving her absolutely crazy.

Michael then stands her up turning her around, treating her like some kind of sexual possession. She unfastens a few buttons of Michael's shirt, slithering her hand inside feeling his hairy chest. The look on her face is pure ecstasy unbuttoning the rest of the buttons, running her finger tips along his abs.

I'm shocked in silence, my temper subsides to only a soft curiosity.

She sucks his nipple, playing with it, licking it, biting it.

He shoves a finger all the way up her pussy, she begins fucking his finger as if it were a tiny cock. When he removes his finger he shows me how wet she is. "Her cunt is throbbing," he tells me.

Again he finds her swelling clit, touching it, teasing it. She strains moaning twisting her hips. "Please fuck me," she whines.

"Get down and suck my cock," he demands her.

She drops to her knees undoing his belt buckle, slowly unzipping his jeans. Carefully she yanks down his jeans past his hips. Barb's nervous, but also she's so bold. I watch as she pulls down his cotton briefs seeing his throbbing cock spring out at her. With intense interest he places his hand on the back of her head moving her face closer to his big dick. Barb struggles in her anxiousness, her eyes fixed on his cock, she couldn't dare look away. Never had I've seen her with such an overwhelming desire to please.

I wasn't sure I could take too much more of this, pressing his hard cock against her lips until she opened her mouth. Michael pushes his hard cock inside her mouth as she wraps her delicate fingers around his enormous swollen cock gently stroking it back and forth sucking it.

Barb's sexual euphoria spills over staring in utter shock, I watch her stroke this man's hard dick, thrusting her hips forward, raising her face slowly taking small licks of his swollen head. Suddenly I feel cold, abandoned but so aroused, her petite body short circuits when he gets rough with her, knowing in the back of her mind she must be bursting with lust.

With an open mouth, his hand forces down her head until she couldn't take any more of his cock in her mouth, her nose nearly brushes his pubic hair. When he released his hand from the back of her head she throws her head back gagging, her eyes tear up.

"What's wrong Barbara..." Michael says as if he was judging her. "You used to be able to take all my cock into your mouth. You must be out of practice."

Barb sits back on her heels on the floor, bowing her head before he put his finger under her chin rising it up.

"Look up at me," He tells her.

She looks up at him, her eyes docile. Again she takes his hard cock into her mouth, as much as she could wrapping her lips around his big head, my stomach turns squeamish. It's somewhat an humiliating experience seeing my wife sucking another man's cock. Michael leans his head way back moaning as Barb sucks him passionately, stroking it, squeezing it, licking it as if it were the biggest lollipop she has ever had. I become all too fascinated, my eyes grow wide, captivated. Barb looks over at me, her lovely dark eyes dazed. I intervene to make sure she was alright, electrified emotionally at the sight of my beautiful wife being violated and taken advantage of.

Barb swiftly lays herself on her back spreading her legs, taking a deep breath with a vague whisper... "Fuck me!" Michael climbs on top of her adjusting his big cock to her quivering pussy lips slipping it inside, penetrating her deep. She wraps her legs around his waist crying with pleasure. Barb starts moaning wildly, squirming her hips obviously feeling a bit desperate to have him fuck her hard. I watch as he fucks her, wildly he thrusts his hips, giving her a good fuck. Slowly he pulls out only to shove it back inside her again.

Michael fucks her hard, "God damn..." he says to me. "Your wife is begging to be fucked, don't you ever give it to her?"

I'm hesitant, so many feelings watching in silence. Barb screams out his name as he fucks her, her pussy has never been fucked like this before, not by me anyway, with such aggression. Michael continues to slowly sink his hard cock deep inside her.

"Oooooh...my god..." she screams curling her hands into tight fists, throwing her head back losing her breath. Barb's pussy devours his big dick hearing her scream in pure orgasmic pleasure. He suddenly stops abruptly looking over at me. "You must like watching me turn your wife into my little fuck toy?"

I sat still, emotionally stunned. You can defiantly see Barb was being used, looking so drained, so physically out of it. I couldn't hold on much longer taking out my own cock stroking it. Michael gets a little more rough with her, but she did not care, his hips rocking back and forth fucking her cruelly.

Michael after a while he insists it's my turn, "You need to fuck her now, I need a rest."

Michael and I take turns fucking her. When I'm inside her she so easy going.

When Michael is fucking her, she becomes a bit more wild, her pussy consumes his cock, she screams as if he's ripping her wide open.

Michael pulls out, pointing to me indicating again it's my turn. I climb between her legs sinking my hard dick deep into her pussy. This time Michael straddles her face as she opens her mouth. Michael hovers above her inserting his cock into her mouth. Barb is now taking us both on, oh my god, as I'm fucking her, she's sucking his dick. This is so extreme for me, I can't help myself, I'm going to cum...

I pull out exploding all over her hairy pussy, my cum smears her pubic hair.

Moments later Michael begins moaning, I watch as he pulls out of her mouth cumming all over her gorgeous face. However, it seems he's not done. Oh my god, I can't believe it, Michael gushes more of his cum into her open mouth.

*****

Around 6:00 in the morning Michael finally leaves, I force Barb to immediately take a hot shower. I sit in the dark corner of my bedroom listening to the water running, sitting still in the dark, emotionally crushed feeling guilty reflecting on what I allowed to happen. Although it's kinky yet stimulating, it's been her fantasy and mine for a long time.

My cock throbs again hearing the water in the shower turn off, moments later she comes out wearing her white fluffy fleece bathrobe, her hair wet. She lies in our bed as we talk openly and honestly regarding her wild sexual experience.

"Do you regret any of this night?" I ask her.

"No, do you?"

In between sentences Barb starts to breathe heavy, slowly unloosening the terrycloth belt peeling open the flaps of her robe. She exposes her naked body. Barb and I engage in some of the hottest sex we've ever had as a married couple.

Over the course of our early morning together, she experiences a series of body shaking orgasms counting maybe four or five as we both rehashed our memory of what took place last night. I ask Barb what she thought of being fucked by an old boyfriend. She confessed to me it was fun and erotic, but next time she would like to try something a little different. I confess to her that I liked our threesome, I ask Barb how she liked getting sexually outrageous....

She answered me in three words... I loved it!

12