All Comments on 'My Wife's Outrageous Night Out'

by Lacymonroe

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And a cuck is born

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trash

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

I wonder how many times this has happened all over the world!! Could it be a recollection of your own past!! Very real well written!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent beginning will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"my erection creates this huge bulge in my pants staring at her stunned." Your erection was staring at her? I could go on, pointing out many other errors, but I'm sure I've made my point. I like the way your mind works, it's very hot. But all the mistakes detract from the reader's enjoyment. Please use an editor, thanks!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Untagged Cuck drivel

Scores 1/5

batman20003batman20003over 2 years ago

Well written and highly erotic. I was hard groom the moment she started teasing. Please write more and know I am a fan!!!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

The idiocy of these guys ignoring their latent homosexual desires.

And then they wrote a story where they say "Hey look Im not gay, Im into pussy" and we collectively laugh at that little smoke screen.

Denial is a terrible thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tag your shit so anyone who isn't into cuckold trash can stop reading it and they won't berate you. You'll save the trouble for both parties.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

He answered me in three words... what a crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just horseshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

another wimp and whore story garbage too many now write something good instead of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, brought old memories of myself going through something similar only the outcome wasn't the same. Today, he still lives in our house, sleeps in our marital bed and has sole possession of my wife ... but also thinks to a huge cock, in girth and length that has turned her into a slut, rutting with him constantly. I'm now a wimp, wearing cotchless panties, heels and nylons at all times...and I'm also his bitch who he fucks whenever he wants, spanks me like a child when I fail to respond or do as they both say. The worse part is I'm loving every minute of it, even jealously prout when he fucks her and not me. I'm shaved smooth, pieced nipples and ass. The man is a marvel, hot, sexy, extremely virile [he's34; we are both 50] We all sleep in the same bed and we both get fucked nightly and often in the mornings. We both wear electronic plus in our asses that he can operate remotely. Usually, I clean my wife's [his woman's] pussy after every fuck, she does my ass the same. We both still work, but he's forced me to work nights now, the wife days; He stays home and treats us both like his slut wives. But he is so marvelous, 11 inches of extremely thick, big know got, and balls that put out huge loads of cum. So strange, he can be so loving, so gentle but at times fucks me like a monster and his bitch whore .... yes, it hurts at times when he does that, leaving me in tears, begging him to not be so rough .... he only grins and tells me you're my bitch, that man pussy is his and his alone and he will fuck it any way he wants, anywhere he wants and anytime he wants....which he did it front of my wife and some of her lady friends; he's does her as well in front of men .... when her mother visited, she doesn't even speak or communicate with us now, she smarted off to him in front of her, and he ripped her clothes off, whipped her with his belt, then layed her over the couch she was sitting at and ass fucked her. Then told me to lick him clean....her mother packed up and left immediately. She never got to speak to her daughter, because he yanked her off the couch, dragged her upstairs and all she could hear as she left was her screaming, begging and crying has he brutally fucked her. But, we are so committed at this point, what can we do .... he's got our money locked up, and signature on our house and cars. Thank goodness, he steps out and talks to a neighbor for hours that enables me to use the commuter. But, I'm hooked. I love being his bitch....its so fuckin' awesome.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

In a perfect world, Michael gave them exactly what was needed. HIV!! So they continued on with him until death did them part. Just desserts for a wimpy cuck and shameless slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only difference between this and the “Iameasel Autobiography “ was when Iameasel sucked him off after he fucked his wife. The second load of the night went straight down his throat.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Tags. Use them. Good writing, but some real head-scratchers. Tags and an editor will improve your lot, a lot. 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lacy? Does that mean you like lace and you crossdress or Lacy is your cuckqueen nickname and you hate men. You will continue hating men throughout your life. Just don't write about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Matte white and iameasel had their own outrage night, or rather an outlay nigh IN…each other’s ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mis-categorized as loving wives

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheap cuckold and whore garbage.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

He just lost his wife and probably knows it in his heart. Her old BF will be over in a couple days while hubby is at work.prob toll she leaves hubby. Did you notice that the old bf said something about how they had talked recently? I noticed so apparently one of of them found the others phone number and she wanted to fuck him. It was her and hubby's fantasy so she thought she had hubby's ok. So from now on she will ne banging the old bf until she leaves hubby forever. Too bad that is just the way it works. Cost me the same way. 5 stars for writer!

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Do not write in present tense.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Dude you are one seriously gay little nancy boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Only a woman would write this shit.. any actual male would throe the botch to the curb

jkthekatjkthekat8 months ago

he's not a man- rather a wimp and I would love to kick his pussy ass along with Mikes.

they have no business being together, and they won't be for long! She's a clueless late-blooming slut.

BigDee44BigDee445 months ago

It read like he was feeling like Mr. Irrelevant. I think he is lying to himself and going along to get along. Too much like me. I see disaster in their future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLacymonroe@Lacymonroe
I'm just a beginning writer. I hope you like my stories, and I hope some of my stories turn you on. All your feedback is greatly appreciated. Humbly I thank you for reading. Happy Orgasm. Lacy