My Wife's Party Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife took the beer and held it forward onto his lips. She stared at his lips as she rubbed the bottle over them. "Lets try this," she suggested as she pulled him up, mouth still on the bottle, and guided his face between her tits. Devon and I quickly noticed his cock pointing out the water and pressed against his shorts.

There was no beer flowing but his lips and nose grazing her skin between her tits. She moved the bottle towards her nipples dragging along his lips. She looked at me as her mouth shot open and his lips were caressing her hard nipples.

She twirled the bottle around her nipples as a soft moan escaped her lips. Her head tilted back as I watched Alex take her nipple in his mouth. He still made it a point to stay around the tip of the beer bottle.

Slowly, my wife pulled the bottle away from her breasts and down her stomach, his lips following her down her body. Just before she reached her mound, she pulled the bottle out of his mouth and took a sip.

She looked at me and then at Devon. I saw her eyes look Devon down and noticed he had his hand in his shorts and was stroking. She smiled the sexiest of smiles and shifted forward just a bit more. She placed the bottle back in Alex waiting mouth and pulled him back right over her clit. She pushed the bottle up and down over her clit as Alex stuck his tongue out tasting my wife.

Teasingly, she pulled the bottle back up over her mound, continued over her belly and back towards her nipples. As he pushed himself back up, I noticed from my angle that my wife's toes had accidentally touched Alex's dick. She gasped and looked down over the side noticing what she had just felt.

I winked as she looked over at me in shock and she returned a smile noticing that I too was now stroking myself. Her eyes closed and head tilted back as Alex continued to tease her nipples with his lips and tongue. He sucked on her nipples and smiled as my wife now pushed her toes into his shorts.

From my angle, I can see her thighs and calves flexing as her foot was caressing his cock. I couldn't tell from the wake in the water around them but it seems as though he was wedged between her toes. I got all the confirmation I needed when I noticed she was pulling the bottle down away from her nipple and then back up. Alex's body followed as he was now essentially fucking my wife's toes.

I was looking down as I saw her feet slide out from the inside of his shorts and he was now heading back down towards her clit. She pulled the bottle back under her pussy and Alex started to chug the beer that was flowing out. His lips pressed against my wife's pussy as she thrust her hips to grind over the bottle.

She then pulled the bottle back and thrust her hips forward. Alex now had his lips sucking over her clit as I watched my wife insert the tip of the bottle. Her bikini was basically choking Alex over his neck as he pushed in towards her. Her legs started to shake as she was now softly moaning as she came.

She slowly slipped the bottle out and handed it back to Alex as he stepped away taking a sip from his beer. "That was," he paused and sighed, "just wow!" His eyes were still locked on my wife as she slowly rubbed herself over her pussy.

Devon tapped Alex on the back and laughed as he said, "sorry man but I kind of came in your pool."

Alex laughed, "no worries man. I might have to do the same."

Devon slowly made his way over to the stairs, "you are one lucky fucking guy. I would never be able to get my girl to do anything close to that." He and my wife made eye contact as he approached the stairs and told her, "I would kill to stay longer but I don't want to risk getting caught. You are the sexiest thing on this planet," he commented as he leaned in to kiss her cheek. My wife turned her face and kissed him on the lips, "think of me tonight," she told him as he walked into the house.

My wife quickly slipped her bottoms back on and slipped into the pool. She came right over to me and straddled me feeling my cock pressing against her pussy. Her tits pressed against my chest as we made out.

Vanessa quickly made an appearance screaming out, "bye guys! Thanks for a great night!" My wife's eyes shot open in shock as she didn't expect to see or hear her again.

We all waived goodbye as they walked out the door. My wife turned to me and continued to kiss me. I noticed Alex standing right next to us and my wife's legs started to shift around. I looked over and her foot was pulling his shorts down and off of him.

If you think I should continue the story, vote and let me know in the comments.

12