All Comments on 'My Wife's Party Trick'

by RyanWriter

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Great story, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would you want to continue the story (maybe if you are in Fetish section)... they love CUCK SHIT over there, but you are in LW section & to be honest with you: Most of LW readers think that you are mentally ill & shouldn't be writing without your full time carer to oversee you.

PS: I am not criticizing your attempt at writing. I am actually very supporting, that you are trying to write with your mental disability... so keep going, you are doing well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beginning of a cuck story so just go ahead and admit it. Loser husband, sexually unsatisfied slut cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF...yet another wannabe cuck writer. Its a disease infecting the writers on this site. Watching a skank get groped and licked and probably fucked by two men is a fucked up idea. Of course you fit right in with the other wife watching cucks on this site.

hugh58hugh58over 1 year ago

Yes please continue the story and where it left off

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

"If you think I should continue the story, vote and let me know in the comments."

It's your story (obviously not finished yet) just post it or not, trouble is, you've not put part 1 so you are going to get hit for not warning or FTDS.

Take on advice freely given if you think it will help you.

Bask in any positive comments you get and ignore the trolls that will hammer you for.. being a cuck, being a wimp, being any other derogatory name.

Then there's the other trolls that if you decide to burn them will hammer you for that.

Generally pretty well written, waved not waived unless you meant they gave up the right to say goodbye..? And except for very specific rules, the 1st letter after opening speech marks is nearly always capitalised.

Grammarly or hemmingwayapp or languagetool will all help you on that side.

But your 1st posting, so bloody excellent on that front, it takes some balls to do it.

Remember you can turn off nony comments, you can delete any comments you want, you can even turn off all comments and scoring.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck and slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good first story. Don't get concerned if the trolls don't like it just keep up the good work.

TexdomTexdomover 1 year ago

Hell yes add more

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Well done, Ryan!

This definitely feels like a "Chapter One"

...And I'm hoping to see Monica truly cut loose!

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 1 year ago

Sorry RyanWriter when I am sober watching or reading about stupid drunks is not interesting or erotic. And none of the cup holder tricks seem realistic but it is fiction just not erotic. Why does the guy with a super hot wife that all the other guys lust after only get turned on by his wife slutting around for the other guys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so you trained yourself a slut wife, good going. how many dicks you think she took while you were at work? IDIOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As far as continuing the story, I vote no. This is a really tired meme of another stupid, thoughtless husband who encourages his wife to do stupid, thoughtless things. Now, there are two guys, Alex and Devon, who will spread the word among their mutual friends about how willing MC is to share his wife Monica's intimate attributes with others. Just apply lubricant in the form of enough alcohol at the next party and who knows? Maybe Monica will be willing to put out the whole buffet for a few guys to enjoy? Her husband MC doesn't seem to give a sh!t.

Also, Alex the homeowner, Devon and Vanessa and Monica and MC were the last people at the party, Vanessa went inside to sleep on the sofa. Who the h*ck is Mike? Where did he come from? I absolutely hate it when a writer cannot keep up with the characters in their own freaking story! How do you expect readers to do the same? Tired meme, misappropriation of characters, stupid need to debase marriage and pollute the purity of your wife (this by the way is the agenda of these stories) sums up to a 1☆ effort. You asked if we thought you should continue this, no, I really don't.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

It's tagged "Hotwife," "Married" and "Wife" are sort of implied.

Vera1812Vera1812over 1 year ago

write part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NO MORE. Real man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do!

TK

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

I do think the husband is precariously endangering his marriage opening a Pandora's box of troubles. His marriage is a minute away of being a trainwreck now that his wife thinks she is given permission to be with other men. I could never understand why these kind of hubby would make their wife the community garden hoe. Moronic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DON'T. STOP WRITING. YOU SUCK AT IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another new cuck writers hit LW to pollute it further. 90% of stories in this category already stink. 1* standard score for all cuck writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One cuck idiot actually said this was well done. Really? You cucks are sickening. 1* always, no exceptions for these cuck stories. Sick fucking men and their whore wives are not erotic.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Whorewife just turned another trick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My vote is yes, she needs to fuck Alex.

Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

No need to continue...It only can get worst, and this was bad enough...1*

RyanWriterRyanWriterover 1 year agoAuthor

I appreciate all the traction this story got, both good and bad. I expected some negativity as has been the trend on this page. I took with me a few helpful tips though, I will include a warning to start off my stories and a disclaimer that these are fantasies I write up in one sitting. I did notice I sneaked in a Mike out of nowhere but can't seem to correct that once its been published.

That being said, I write these stories in one sitting. I used to write on another site as Rhill2u but lost that account. I don't consider myself a professional writer in the slightest but I do enjoy putting my fantasies in writing to see how others react. I know I am not alone in these wife sharing/wife teasing fantasies so thats encouraging to me. I get how someone that is disgusted, which they have the right to be, by these themes would be upset that they started reading without warning as to what might come. When I first started reading stories, I was not into this theme but found it to be a big turn on as I dove into some sexy stories.

I don't consider myself a cuck as I am not into humiliation but I do enjoy hotwife, stag/vixen, & exhibitionist/voyeur themes. My wife is an absolute knockout and the idea of her being confident enough to show herself off, flirt, and have fun without restrictions is hot to me as long as there is honesty and communicaiton. I know other might not agree but thats what makes us all different.

My wife knows about most of my fantasies and I use this site as an outlet more than anything. I am surprised at how well received with votes and comments my first story here has gone and I expect to continue this series for one more chapter and will move forward to another story. As I mentioned, I write these in one sitting and read it once (myself) before publishing. I try to catch any mistakes but I am by no means a professional. I like to think I simply have sexy thoughts that can lead to a story, as was the case here. As I start writing, I NEVER know where the story is going to go, which to me, is part of the fun.

I hope you guys can take it for what it is and enjoy, if you are into these kind of themes. Sorry to those expecting something different from a Loving Wife category.

RyanWriterRyanWriterover 1 year agoAuthor

Lastly, if someone knows how to interact through this site with users, I would greatly appreciate the advice. I don't see where I can receive private messages, so I imagine there is no feature for PMs.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Good consensual playing among friends

Cnj4funtimesCnj4funtimesover 1 year ago

Loved it. Yes please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

there has to be a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely continue. I think Vanessa should come back because they forgot their keys, and of course be shocked and appalled until Vanessa convinces her to join in as well… and Devon of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would read this story to my wife. Decent friends in this story, the husband wife kept taking permissions to go on further by communicating with sexy gestures.

I want this story to happen in real life with my wife.

Although my wife is shy, but she will definitely open herself if she listen to this story, she will definitely fell comfortable and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is good a story and the author should continue, I would suggest that if Vanessa come back, she should also get inspired to be hotwife and do it in her own home and not mix with Monica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely you should continue with this story, hot Hot HOT 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyable and erotic. Fully agree that Hotwife stories are different from cuck, though they both seem, unfortunately, to attract the same comments. Your writing could be tidied up to help the reader - you particularly struggle with possessives. Use Word/Google Docs and Grammarly’and you’ll get most of them. See if you can get an editor from the Lit list. Areola is singular, areolae is plural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this is hot af

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sultry, sensual, intense, smoldering

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, keep it going. Love this I would love to try this but, I don't think my hubby would let me go that far. He does like me showing off my body some and dance very sexy in the clubs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dont ask about continuing. You either have a story or not. A tease about chapter 2 does not add to the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot. I would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Couldn't stop reading it, more please.

tiddlerjoetiddlerjoeabout 1 year ago

My wife and I share threesome fun with two of my (now!) best mates....ummm, HER best mates as well, now, lol!

The two guys do not know each other, do not know we share our marital bed with any other guy, one threesome relationship has blossomed over quite a few years, the second is fairly new by comparison, and is with a guy we met at the naturist club, which gives the lie to the perceived wisdom that nudist clubs are sexless places. The two guys have totally different personalities and my wife is equally comfortable with either of them sexually, as am I, watching while they have sex, or joining in their love-making.

I know for a fact she enjoys these evenings with the guys (separately!), and knows well and truly how much I approve, indeed, encourage, her to bring out the 'sex-devil' in her.

Our marriage is strong and long-lasting, the extra-marital thing is an added pleasure for both of us, my wife keeps asking if it's about time she brought one of her girlfriends into our life, but I think, secretly, she prefers the arrangement as it is.......I know I do, I find it so erotic to watch her making love, especially when my mate goes down on her and with lovely smiles, she blows love-kisses to me.

We are not rampantly sex-mad addicts, but enjoy the variations it allows bringing another guy into our marriage, it may not be right for everyone, but suits us perfectly.

We have a lovely relationship, the threesome thing is just a manifestation of our love, and I daresay the 'nayers' will be lining up to belittle me (which I obviously don't give a toss about, otherwise I would not be leaving this comment). She has a great time, believe me........

LIDiverLIDiver12 months ago

Uhh yes, you should!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A logical corollary of cuckoldry:

The MC desperately looks forward to those times he can get the guys at his office to pass around his lunch when they sit down to eat. Each item of his meal is rubbed, sniffed, licked and salivated upon by at least three of his male coworkers before being returned to his tray. Small bites (making sure to leave teeth marks) are always taken from sandwiches, burgers and whole pieces of fruit. He is obsessed by the idea of his best friend someday leaving his cum inside a BLT sandwich. The MC is certain combination of bacon and his friend's semen would be the ambrosia of the gods and savoring those two flavors and textures would be a high point in the MC's life up until now.

mfj77mfj776 months ago

Hot and fun. Been just over a year since publishing. Time for another chapter.

DickTraceyDickTracey3 months ago

A great start

Totally enjoyed

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Wife still turning tricks at the party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous