My Wife's Second Adventure

Story Info
A girl's night out ends in group sex.
1.8k words
3.69
26.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Davina917
Davina917
14 Followers

After our night of discovery your confidence levels are noticeably higher. It's a joy to see! You have a twinkle in your eye and a spring in your step and a lot more smiles for guys who catch your eye (which gives me a little thrill every time I see it!).

One Wednesday you mention that you're going for a girls night out with your friend Tracey. She's still single and neither of us can work out why - she's a very pretty 50 something lady with long blonde hair, a good figure and a wicked sense of humour! On top of all that she's a very successful lady, running her own estate agency in town.

You're quite excited with your new outlook on life and after your encounter with John. Before you go out I tell you to remember what we talked about and to have a good time and enjoy yourself. Support your mate and help her find a guy!

I have a quiet evening while you're out, I start to think about what sort of night you might be having. I start to fantasize about you hitting it off with some guy or bumping into John again. I must admit, I even think about you and Tracey sharing a couple of guys between you! Very naughty of me, but my mind starts to run away with itself.

My phone goes at 12:30 just as I start to think it's getting a little late (by your usual standards anyway). Your message says -

"Hi sweetie, me and Tracey are going back to hers. We've met a couple of friends, having a great time, don't worry!" You sign off with a smiling devil and a big heart. My heart skips a beat as I automatically assume my 4 way sex fantasy is about to happen in my absence. Very presumptuous of course, but a guy can dream.

I reply.

"No worries sweets, let me know when you want picked up and I'll come, don't worry about the time. " I'm now convinced that you're going to have sex with one of these 'friends' and my urges take over. I go up to the bedroom and open your wardrobe.

Hands shaking slightly and my bulge getting ever harder, I take your grey work suit off the rail. It's a grey and black illusion dress, mid calf length on you but just below the knee on me and a matching grey jacket. I strip, leaving my clothes in a pile and I slowly slide the dress up my body. The cool slippery lining feels fantastic as it slides up my legs, over my hardness then my belly and finally I am encased in the gorgeous fabric. I zip myself in, wondering if you are being unzipped at the same time. I slip on the jacket and complete the outfit with you black 4" patent heels. Trying not to think too much about what you're up to I go online and distract myself with a little chat room banter online.

About an hour later I get a Whatsapp message from you. It's just a picture of you straddling some muscular black guy on Tracey's sofa, like you sometimes used do to Marco at the works Christmas party! The light in the picture isn't very good and I feel slightly disappointed at how tame it is. Especially as I was sure you'd be up to some naughtiness by now. I guess I was expecting too much really, I mean this is the first time you've gone out with the intention of 'having fun' so maybe it's just a step too far this early.

Both you and this guy are laughing in the picture and I do start to think rude thoughts of course. Straight away I get another text message; "Shit! I'm so sorry, Tracey though it would be funny, I'm so sorry, I'm coming home right now."

I'm a bit shocked at your reaction as it looked sort of innocent. Ok, it's a little bit risqué but that's all. I look at the photo again. HOLY. SHIT. Looking more closely I can see his cock is out and it's hard as a rock lying against your tummy. It's slightly hard to see against your black top and in the poor light but I gasp and my cock twitches against the delicious lining of your dress.

I'm shaking and panting a little as I text you straight back;

"Don't be silly! We've talked about this and it is absolutely fine! You're not leaving me for someone else, you're just having some harmless fun. Or at least it looks like you want to ;) "

I put wink at the end of the message and hope you take me seriously. The blue tick appears straight away so I know you've read the message. We had talked about this and I know this is turning me on but there is a little lurch in my tummy! The thought of you being taken in front of me was one thing, but to think of you fucking someone else somewhere else. Gosh.

The next message is five minutes later and is a photo of Tracey asleep in the chair! She's out for the count! It looks like she dropped her drink as she nodded off and there is a wet mark down her silver blouse and in the lap of her gorgeous black skirt. I text back.

"Oh dear! Would you like me to come and get you, sweetie?" I'm thinking that if she's out for the count the party may well be over so to speak. Disappointed again, but slightly relieved.

Another message comes back.

"Your wife might be a little while - want a pic?" Jesus what is this? I think. I text back.

"Yes, I'd love a pic! Who are you? Is she ok?"

"She looks pretty happy to me." Says the reply.

A video message immediately follows it.

OH. MY. GOD. It's taken by the guy in you were straddling earlier, who is now fucking you from behind as you are on all fours! I've never heard you make noises like the ones on this video, it sounds like you're having the best sex of your life so far! The video pans up and there's another guy, naked in front of you, with a pretty impressive hard on!

As he kneels in front of you, you grasp for him and take his cock greedily into your mouth. I can hardly believe it's you! You're clearly loving this and are so wet by the sound if it!

You're trying to talk with a mouthful of cock. It sounds like, "Fuck me!! Fuckkkk meeE!!"

I'm amazed and astounded. The video ends. I get another message;

"She's going to keep us busy for a few hours yet."

I'm sitting there, wearing your clothes and I'm harder than I've ever been. A wet patch of pre cum very prominent on the front of your dress. God I'm horny right now and sitting here dressed in the suit you wore at work today is just heightening my arousal.

This is more than I'd ever hoped for, so I text back the spurting icon to your phone! Then a video call comes through.

Someone has propped the phone against the sofa and all I can see is you, my darling wife, on all fours and stark naked, being fucked doggy style by another man while you suck the cock of a second man who is kneeling in front of you.

The sight is beyond belief, the noises are amazing! I watch, transfixed by this. You milk those two cocks for twenty minutes, having at least 5 orgasms as I watch. I dare not touch myself. At one point I feel like I'm about to pass the point of no return, so I slap my cock HARD. My orgasm subsides with the stinging. But I keep watching this spectacle of debauchery unfolding on my smartphone.

Just when I didn't think I could be shocked any more, you cry out; "Come in me!! Both of you fucking come in me NOW!"

Then after another 20 seconds or so of gorgeous wet noises as you fuck and suck, the two guys start breathing really heavily and then moan as their orgasms take over . They fill you with their cum at each end as you cry out loudly with your own orgasm: The biggest orgasm I've ever seen you have and I have to say the sight is beyond amazing.

Your body is wet with sweat, tensed up as all three of you lose yourselves in an intense sexual climax together. I can't stop looking, this is the most amazing sight.

Suddenly I feel it happening. My orgasm rips through me, the spasm in my loins and abdomen almost bending me double as I soak your work dress! Ohh fucking HELL this feels so damn good.

I can feel the wetness of your dress clinging to me and I can smell your perfume still on the dress, I'm basking in the afterglow of an amazing climax as the call cuts off.

I sit up and start typing a message. Just as I'm typing, a message comes through from you.

"Hi Sweetie. I hope you enjoyed our show! I'm going to stay here tonight, but there's a key under the mat if you'd like to come and keep us company?"

I'm speechless. My mouth goes dry.

Another message arrives, "Which one of my outfits are you wearing? Leave it on if you want to come over."

Holy fuck. So I can go and what? Watch? Join in? But I have to wear a cum soaked ladies suit in public. I think about what to do. I can get in my car in the garage, shut the door with the remote so no problem there. It's now 3am, so I'm unlikely to see anyone. Fuck it. I grab my keys.

My adrenaline is going wild as I drive to Tracey's house but it is an uneventful 15 minutes and I reverse onto her drive with a feeling of immense relief.

I've had a few extra squirts of your perfume to cover the scent of my earlier excitement and put on my blonde wig and a face of make-up. I look reasonable convincing and I'm feeling very turned on at being outside en femme (despite the obvious cum stain on my dress!).

I pick up the door mat and sure enough - there is the key. With my heart in my mouth I put it in the lock and open the front door.

I venture in and close the door behind me. I can hear voices - two male and two female, I guess Tracey has woken up!

"Come in, you sweet thing!" You call from the lounge others laughing in the background. Holy fuck, only you have ever seen me dressed before. I'm beyond nervous, but I put my brave face on and my loveliest smile and go inside...

Davina917
Davina917
14 Followers