My Wife's Sexual Needs

Story Info
A husband accepting his wife's need for lots of sex.
8.8k words
3.86
15k
26
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first saw her when her family moved in next door. I was four as was she. Even at four I was atracked to her. Two weeks later we were both enrolled in something call Head Start, I now know it was pre-school.

We were seated beside each other, which made me happy. I learned her name was Lilly Mae. She tended to break her crayons and I would give her mine and take the broken one.

Our mothers became good friends, so we would be together a lot. One day after we had known each other about a month, she kissed me and told me, "We are going to get married". I kissed her back and told her I loved her. Our mothers witnessed the whole exchange and thought we were just so cute.

As we got older our bond grew stronger. When I played sports, she would come and watch me. Guys would tease me, but I didn't care. I felt they were jealous because I had a girlfriend and they didn't.

When I played Pop Warner Football, Lilly became a cheerleader. We walked to school holding hands and go for sodas or candy together after school. In middle school and high school, I was one of the better athletes and Lilly was a star on the cheerleading team.

We both got accepted to the same college, both of us had other options but we wanted to stay together. Freshman year we had to stay in separate dorms. Her roommate was a bitch and wouldn't let me stay over. Mine while he didn't mind was a pervert and openly jerked off while Lilly and I made love. So that was a one and done.

Sophomore year our parents rented us a studio apartment off campus. They knew we were sexually active since we were fifteen. She had an IUD for birth control.

It was during that year that her sexual needs increased. We got sex toys and I would use them to get her off several times before going down on her. Bringing her to several more orgasms. I even went back down on her after I shot my load in her till I got hard again. Most nights I could fuck her three and on occasion four times. Even still many times I would wake up to find her fucking herself with one of the dildos we had.

Junior year she would have me fuck her in the ass while she used a dildo in her pussy. I had an internship at a local company in the afternoon till eight at night. I would come in and find her watching porn and using her sex toys. No matter how many orgasms she had she needed more. I must admit on those occasions I enjoyed watching her.

One night I came home to find her crying. I held her and ask her what was wrong.

Lilly told me: "I called my mother and told her about my need for so much sex. I wanted to know if any of the other women in my family are like me."

I asked: "What did she say."

She said: "My mom told me I have an aunt a didn't know about. My mom's sister she never talked about her because she is a Porn Star and has been one since she turned eighteen. She only does gangbang videos and does them nightly in her personal life.

My grandmother is the same way and has had so many different lover's mom lost count when she was a teenager. Gram would openly entertain several men a night, right in the house with her kids and my granddad there. My Granddad never worked so mom thinks my gramma was a hooker and my granddad was her pimp.

Mom thinks I need to go to my OB/GYN and tell her about my need for sex. To see if there is something to slow down my cravings."

I told her: "Call first thing in the morning and get the first appointment she has."

The next day Lilly called me when I was between classes. The doctor could see her that afternoon.

When I got home that night, she told me: "The doctor told me my condition is more common than I thought. She recommended a therapist that specializes in this. We have an appointment the day after tomorrow at 3 PM."

I asked: "Both of us?"

Lilly said: "Yes, she wants to meet with both of us. She told me my condition affects both of our sex lives."

So, we are sitting in the therapists waiting room for our appointment. I don't know what I was expecting. The two women waiting looked normal, dressed very ordinary. Maybe I thought I would see women looking like they were advertising they were available to fuck. Skimpy tops, no bras, very short skirts without panties.

I don't know why I thought that, Lilly certainly wasn't dress that way. Maybe my girl friend is more normal sexually than I thought. I just hoped this therapist can help us.

The door opened and another couple walked out of the therapist office and left. The woman had a smile on her face and the guy looked like he had a hard-on. We had only been there ten minutes and I was starting to feel hopeful. One of the women got up when the receptionist called her name and told her to go in. Within five minutes we heard what sounded like a woman having an orgasm.

Shortly after the receptionist's phone rang. I heard her say; "yes, I will order it right now."

A short time later the woman came out and went up to the receptionist. Who told her: "Your Sybian should arrive at your home in three days."

As the woman left the other woman left with her. The receptionist told us: "You could go in now."

Taking Lilly's hand, we went to the door and I opened it and allowed Lilly to enter ahead of me. When we were in the room, I was surprised at what I saw. What I was expecting was a middle forties to older woman and an office full of medical books and framed degrees on the walls.

That is not what we walked into. The lighting was soft the therapist was in her thirties with knock-out looks. Instead of a business suit or dress she was in scrubs and obviously not wearing a bra. Her breasts were large and swayed as she approached us to shake our hands.

She said: "Lilly, Kenneth or do you prefer Ken?"

I told her: "Ken my name is not Kenneth."

She said: "Please call me Sandy, I hate Sandra. First, I need to tell you I am not a psychiatrist or phycologist. What I am is a sexologist, my degree is in sexology.

Lilly your OB/GYN has told me about what you told her about your graving for sex. Most women have higher sexual needs than men. Many never know it because they have never enjoyed very powerful orgasms. So, they don't know the joy of complete sexual satisfaction.

Ken, since you have been her only lover my compliments to you for being a man that thinks of his partners needs sexually. But you need to understand Lilly is one of about ten percent of women that need much more sexual stimulation than any one man can give her. I know this is true because I am one of those women it is why I studied Sexology.

So now you both need to make a choice of how you want to go about fulfilling Lilly's sexual needs. There is no one simple answer and we need to find what works for the both of you. Lilly what works for you may not work for Ken. Ken what you feel comfortable with just may not fulfill Lilly's needs.

I presume you intend to get married?"

Lilly told her: "We have been together since we were four years old. I kissed him and he kissed me back. We told each other that we loved each other. But I am afraid I will fuck him to death or he will get tired of trying to satisfy me. Can you cure me?"

Sandy said: "No, I can not cure you, there is no cure. There are drugs that help to some degree but they will leave you not feeling yourself. Most women stop using them. In some cultures when a girl reaches puberty the family has her clitoris removed to lessen her sexual urges. It is barbaric and doesn't work. It only disfigures her and takes away one of her pleasure spots."

I asked: "The woman before us it sounded like she had an orgasm. Did she and how?"

She told us: "I can not tell you anything about her. It would be a violation. But I can tell you and show you how I help some women. Let's say a woman cannot achieve and orgasm with her husband, boyfriend, or girlfriend. Or she just wants more than she is getting or is single and not with someone and not into hook-ups.

There is a wonderful machine that can give her as many orgasms as she wants. It is called a Sybian and has many attachments to sexual please a woman. It is one of the things I was going to suggest you try."

Lilly asked: "Do you have one here and if so, can I try it?"

Sandy told her: "Yes to both of your questions. But first I want to get to know more about what turns each of you on and what each of you is willing to try sexual to fulfill your needs. I will ask questions but don't answer, just think about them.

Lilly do you every masturbate alone or in front of Ken? Ken, do you masturbate alone or in front of Lilly? Lilly, have you every thought about sex with someone other than Ken, male or female? Ken have you ever thought about watching Lilly with someone else male or female?

I will give you five minutes to think about those questions. Then I will ask each of you for your answers. I will do this one on one. So you will feel more comforable giving your answers."

We sat in silents till Sandy asked me to leave the room. It was fifteen minutes before Lilly came out and told me it was my turn. I stood and waked back in to Sandy's office.

She asked me even before I sat down: "Do you masturbate alone?"

I answered: "Yes."

Then she asked: "Have you ever masturbated in front of Lilly?"

I said: "NO."

She said: "No, not even to get hard so you can fuck her?"

Again, I said: "No. she always does it for me."

She next asked: "Have you ever thought about watching Lilly with someone else male or female?"

I told her the truth: "Yes, I have."

She wanted a more detailed answer: "Male, female, more than one other person. If more than one how many and of which sex?"

I told her: "I Masturbate thinking about Lilly enjoying other women and multiple men. I read a story on Literotica about a married woman who needed way more sex than her husband could give her. She started entertaining at bachelor parties. She would do a strip ten have sex with the groom. After that she would let all that wanted, her have sex with her. It was anything goes; her pussy mouth and ass were all available.

As I read it, I imagined it was Lilly."

Sandy asked me: "Have you imagine her in other stories or just the one?"

I said: "No, I have imagined it being her in many stories. In all she is loving the sex and it doesn't mater if it is with men or women. In many she is paid for the sex. In all the stories the husbands know what their wives are doing and support them doing it."

She asked me: "Are you willing to watch Lilly having sex with another man. If so, I can arrange it to happen today in this office. Say the word and it will happen if less than an hour."

I told her: "If Lilly is willing to do it?"

Sandy said: "I will have her come in and we will ask her. But before we do, what kind of man would you like to see Lilly having sex with?"

I asked: "What do you mean?"

She said: "Your age, older, much older, same size cock as you, or more well hung than you. What about a black man would that excite you? In the stories you have read, have you ever thought of her with a black man?"

I told her: "So far, I have not read any interracial stories. But if she was willing to have sex with a black man, I am ok with it."

Wow I was getting an erection just talking about it. I told her: "Well hung the age doesn't matter and I think a black guy would be great."

She wanted to know: "What about a woman? Would you like to watch Lilly and I have sex while we wait for the man I call to arrive? Don't answer the bulge in your pants is answering for you."

She picked up her phone an a second later I heard her say send her back in and call Alex and tell him I have a treat for him. Seconds later Lilly came through the door.

As Lilly approached Sandy told her: "Ken and you are on the same page as to what you both are ok with. As to what we discussed happening now."

Sandy approached Lilly as she did, she took off her top and pulled Lilly's head to her right tit. Lilly opened her mouth and started sucking Sandy's nipple. Lilly started unbuttoning her shirt and soon was unclasping her bra. Now they were both topless, and Sandy slide her scrub pants to the floor. Lilly undid her skirt and I was shock to see her panties she put on before we left the house were gone.

Sandy took Lilly's hand and led her to a door. When she opened it, I saw a room set up for sex. Looking at me she said: "Ken your overdressed."

Once I was nude, Sandy looked at my cock and told Lilly: "Honey you choose well he is a keeper."

My cock is only seven inches, but it is very thick and curves up so that it rubs Lilly's G-spot just right. Lilly was laid on a mat and Sandy started eating her pussy. I sensed movement behind me and turn as the receptionist came into the room carrying a box.

She said: "I am Tess I will setup the Sybian for Lilly to try."

I watched her set it up and as she was leaving, I hear Lilly orgasm. I turned to see Sandy move into a sixty-nine with Lilly. Without a second of hesitation Lily started eating Sandy's pussy. Lilly looked like she had been doing this before as she caused Sandy to cum quickly.

They got each other off twice more then took a break. Sandy led Lilly to the Sybian and explained to her how it works and showed her all the different attachments. Lilly rode it trying several of the attachment.

After her third orgasm she said to me: "Ken you have to buy me one of these."

I hadn't noticed till then that Tess was now back and she was nude also. Sandy had something in her hand and started to put it on Lilly. I soon realized it was a harness with a dildo attached.

Tess got on all fours on the matt and asked Lilly: "Please fuck me."

This was one I hadn't imagined, seeing Lilly fucking another woman with a strap-on dildo. There was a bell ringing and Sandy left the room. She came back with a very tall well-built black guy.

Sandy looked at me and said: "Ken this is Alex and you are going to help him to fuck Lilly."

I asked: "Help in what way?"

She told me: "After Lilly sucks his cock to get it hard, you will use the thumb and first finger of your left hand to spread her pussy lips and use your right hand to grasp his cock and guide it into Lilly's pussy. That tells her you are ok with him fucking her."

Alex undressed as we watched Lilly fucking Tess. When he dropped his boxers, I was scared that he would rip Lilly's pussy. Even flaccid it was thicker than mine and longer by a couple of inches. I wondered if she could even get more than the head into her mouth.

We heard Tess scream in orgasm and saw Lilly remove the dildo from her pussy. As Lilly was removing the harness, she noticed Alex for the first time. As if in a trance she approached the couch he and I were sitting on. He stood up and as she drew close, she dropped to her knees and raised his cock to her mouth.

She kissed the head and licked the length down one side and up the other. She started stroking him and put her mouth over the head. I could tell her tongue was doing circle around the head. As it swelled, she couldn't use her tongue and when she pulled the head out, we heard a popping sound.

She turned and looked at me and said: "Ken, I love you and only you, but please let him fuck me. I need to feel his cock inside me and I want you to help me do it."

I stood her up and took her hand, she took his and we walked to the mat. She laid down and I started eating her pussy as she was licking and kissing his cock. I heard her said to him: "Please fuck me, I want to feel your huge cock inside me."

He told her: "I don't use condoms so are you ready to have me fuck you bare back?"

Lilly told him: "Yes, I don't like the feel of them."

He then told her: "You should also know I intent to cum inside you. Are you alright with that?"

She looked at me and said: "Please tell me it is ok with you. I need to fell him filling me with his cum."

I Told her: "Lilly, I love you and want you to enjoy this. You can let him cum anywhere that you want."

She spread her legs for him and he move between them. I did as Sandy had instructed me, spreading her pussy with me left hand and as I did. Tess reached in and squirted lube on Lilly's pussy lips. Then she rubbed it all over her pussy and then squirted more right up inside Lilly's opening.

As Tess moved away Alex moved forward and as I had been told I grasped his cock and guided it to Lilly's pussy. Doing this I realized just how thick he was. I have a big hand and long fingers, but my fingers didn't touch holding his cock he was that thick.

His cock touched her opening and he pushed forward. It slid up and pressed on her clit. This caused her to have a mini orgasm. I moved his cock back into position and move my wrist to over the top of his cock to keep it from sliding up again.

Once more he pressed forward and the head started to go into Lilly's pussy. I was amazed seeing her taking this massive cock inside her. When he had the head and about two inches inside her she had a huge orgasm. Alex didn't move and allowed her to ride it out before he slide more of his magnificent cock into her.

I was so turned on, pre-cum was flowing out of me in a steady stream. Holding his cock as he slowly entered Lilly's pussy. It felt like a privilege that I was honored to do. As each inch slid in, she would have another orgasm. At six inches he still had five more to go and I wondered if she could handle his whole cock inside her. At nine inches I let go of his cock and he started to slowly fuck her.

Up till now Lily would say things like so big, feels so good, yes give me more. But now she was telling Alex, 'Fuck me' 'God your black cock feels so fucking great' 'I am yours any time you want me' 'I love your big fucking cock so much'. She had never been vocal like that before.

I had move to the couch as I watched them. Sandy sat next to me and said: "Are you going to be ok with her wanting do fuck him and other very well-hung men. You should know now that most of them will be black.

Most likely she is going to want them more than once a week. You will come home at times to find her worn out and cum leaking out of her. She will start enjoying more than one man at a time. Most likely as soon as today. I already call two more men to be ready if she wants more."

I told her: "Seeing her like this is the most erotic thing I have ever seen. I have not stopped leaking pre-cum since his cock first touched her pussy. I don't dare touch my cock for fear I will shoot my load.

When he is done and am going to feed her my cum and tell her how much, I love her and if she needs more of Alex and other men with huge cocks. I am more than ok with it. I just want her to be completely sexually satisfied."

As we continued to watch Lilly and Alex. Sandy told me: "Alex and I are part of a group of like-minded people. There are forty-four of us at present. We have strict rules, one is we only have sex within the group without prior notice. Anyone who breaks this rule is banned from the group. Because you and Lilly have only been with each other. And given that when I talked to Lilly alone and told her about the group.

She has already told me she will be joining and hopes you will also. If you don't, she will stay with you if you want her to, but she will no longer have sex with you."

I told her: "I am in, I was just wondering how I was going to convince Lilly."

Sandy went on to say: "We test regularly and we plan vacations for the group to take together. There are several small resorts that we use and smaller cruise ships that accommodate us.

If someone decides to have sex outside the group. They notify the group and must be tested after and are not welcome to return for six months after that relationship ends. Or if the other person joins the group and is also test and waits six months to start in the group."

I asked her: "Are all the women like Lilly and yourself?"