My Wife's Sexual Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and said: "About half are and the other half just like the variety of enjoying different men and/or women. I few of the men are bi-sexual. Have you ever thought about enjoying sexual pleasure with a man.

You looked like you were enjoying holding Alex's cock and feeding it into Lilly's very hungry pussy. The way you started leaking pre-cum. Lilly told me you often eat her pussy after you cum inside her. Do you enjoy doing that? Would you consider eating her cum filled pussy after Alex fills her with his cum? I can see by the way your cock is twitching just thinking about doing it is exciting for you."

I said: "Yes, it does excite me to think about eating her with his cum inside her."

Sandy told me: "If you go over to them and lay down with your cock near her head and your head near where they are fucking. Alex will take it from there."

I said: "If she even touches my cock I will explode."

She told me: "Don't worry she is under Alex's control. He will tell she cannot touch your cock. That if she does, that he will stop fucking her and she will not be allowed to join our group."

I went to the mat and laid down as Sandy had instructed. Alex shifted Lilly around so she was on all fours. He then picked her up and placed her over me so her pussy was right above my face.

She went to lower her mouth to my cock, but he pulled her hair stopping her and told her what Sandy told me he would.

He asked her: "Who owns your pussy?"

She told him: "You do."

He then to show his dominance over her asking: "Will you fuck and suck anyone or thing I ask you to?"

I heard her tell him: "Yes, I am yours to do with as you please. Just don't stop fucking me with your wonderful black cock."

Next Alex asked her: "If I want to sell you as a whore, would you let me? Are you willing to make porn and let me show it to every one you know and your parents?"

Lilly told him: "Yes, to all of it just don't take your cock away from me."

Then he told her: "I am ready to fill you with my cum. If I tell you I want you to tell your boyfriend to eat my cum from your cunt and to lick my cock clean. What are you going to say to him?

Lilly said to me not him: "Ken, I love you more than anything, but if you don't do what he just asked me. I will leave here with him and you will never see me again. As strong as my love for you is, I need his and other cocks like his to be completely sexual satisfied.

Will you do this for me, eat his cum out of me and lick his wonderful cock clean?"

I told her: "Honey, I love you so much that what ever it takes to make sure you can get sexually satisfied I am willing to do. So yes, I will eat his cum from your pussy and lick his magnificent cock clean."

She then said: "Holly shit I can feel his cum squirting inside me."

Lilly then had the biggest orgasm I had ever seen her have. I opened my mouth ready for him to pull out and his cum to start flowing into my mouth. When he did, he was still cumming and stuck his cock head into me mouth and finished by feeding my his cum straight from his cock.

I swallowed and when he pulled away went right to work eating what her shot into Lilly's pussy.

Just from what I was doing I started to cum. Lilly put her mouth over my erupting cock and swallowed my load. After we laid together and Tess gave me a wet towel and used a second one to clean Lilly.

Sandy asked Lilly: "Ae you ready for more or are you satisfied for now.

If you are up for it, I have two more very well-endowed men in my office for your pleasure or Tess and I will take care of them."

Lilly turned me and asked: "Can you handle watching me enjoy more men right now."

I told her: "If that is what you want, I am good with it."

Sandy asked her: "Do you want them one at a time or both at once?"

She said: "I have fantasized about having two men pleasuring me at the same time. I have even used dildos in my pussy and ass at the same time. So, yes, I want them both together."

Tess left the room and soon return with the new men. One was white while the other was another black man. Sandy introduced them as Lee and Leo, Lee was black and Leo was the white one. Both were already nude and while their cocks were not as big as Alex's they were impressive.

Sandy told Lilly to get on all fours so Tess could prepare her ass while Lilly started sucking the guy's cocks to get them ready to fuck her. As she brought them to full erection, I notice while they were the same length. Both about nine inches Lee's was the thinner of the two. Leo was about the same thickness as myself.

Tess said: "I feel she is ready."

Sandy told Lilly: "I think you should start with Lee doing your ass. Then once you are comfortable with that, Leo will lay down and you can mount him in your pussy. Then when you are ready Lee with go back up your ass. They have done this many times and work well together.

Lilly, are you ready for a wonderful new experience?"

Fifteen minutes later, she had had both double penetrating her for ten minutes, having had several orgasms.

When she said to me: "Ken come here and fuck my face."

I said: "Are you sure you can handle sucking me off while they are constantly making you cum?"

She told me: "I am not going to suck you off, hold my head and face fuck me. If I gag don't stop, open my throat so I can deep throat both after they are done fucking me. Will you please just do it. I need to feel like a told slut."

I did as she asked and face fucked her. We had never done that so I was nervous. She gaged three times and once I thought she was going to throw up. But the fourth time my cock started into her throat it went all the way till my balls were on her chin.

I stroked deep in her throat till she tapped my leg. I realized she need to breath and pulled out. Then I drove my cock make down her throat.

This time she had an orgasm as I fucked her throat. That feeling was believable and cause me to shot my load.

When I pulled out, she said: "That was fantastic."

She then asked the guys: "Are you two ready, to cum yet."

They both told her they would cum quickly and wanted to know where she wanted it.

She said: "Lee cum in my ass. Leo when he pull out and shove your cock up my ass I should be loose enough for you to slip right in and add you cum to Lee's."

Alex who had been watching asked her: "How would you like to feel my cock up your ass after Leo dumps his load in it?'

Lilly smiled and told him: "You sure know what a girl likes to hear from a guy."

I was shocked, not that she was willing to let a third guy fuck and cum in her ass. I was amazed she was will to let Alex shove his massive cock up there.

When they had all dumped there cum up her ass. I was kneeling. Lily was on all fours with her ass in the air. Tess approached and handed me a flash light. Lilly's ass was wide open and shining the light I could see deep into her bowels. Sandy placed a clear tube about two inches in diameter into Lilly's ass hole. Tess helped her to sit up. The tube was long and the cum flowed out and nearly filled the tube.

Sandy handed the tube to Lilly who raised it to her mouth. She looked at me and said: "I use three enemas before we came here."

She then drank the cum that had just drained from her ass.

Sandy helped Lilly to her feet and led her to a bathroom with a very large shower. They washed each other as the four of us guys watched. While Tess used face cloths with alcohol to wipe down our bodies and soapy ones to wash out cocks and balls. She they sprayed them with clean water and dried us.

Lee turned to me and said: "I hope your girl is up for more, she said she wanted to deep throat both Leo and myself."

Tess said: "If all of you are hard when they come out, it may too much for her to resist."

Leo leaned over and started sucking Alex's cock and Lee did the same to me. When Alex and I were hard Leo and Lee sat up. Alex went right down on Leo's cock.

I looked at Lee and told him: "I have never sucked a cock before. Thought I did let Alex cum in my mouth and licked him clean after he shot his load in Lilly. What the hell."

I leaned over and started sucking his cock. As I felt it grow in my mouth I kind of liked it. Plus, I enjoyed tasting and swallowing Alex's cum. I decided right then, if Lilly was willing to have another go with the guys. I will suck them clean and eat their cum out of her.

Not sure I would do it again after today, but right now I was ready to try anything. In fact, I wasted to see if I could deep throat Lees cock. I took his cock out of my mouth and told him what I wanted to do. Alex and Lee heard me and move off the couch.

Lee had me lay down on my back with my head hanging over the side. He then pushed his cock into my mouth and slowly entered my throat. Just a little and pulled back when I started to gag. He told me to relax and try not to think about it and he pushed back in.

This time I barely gagged and he didn't pull out just left it where it was. Then he pushed more of his cock into my throat. He told me to breath through my nose and I did. Then he pushed till his ball were on my forehead. I did it, I deep throated his cock. He slowly fucked my throat and as he pulled back till the head was in my mouth I would breathe through my nose.

About two minutes later I heard Lilly say: "Ken, I love watching him fuck your face with his black cock. But don't make him cum, I want more of him and Leo and Alex. But you can suck them clean and eat their cum from my pussy."

For the next couple of hours, they fucked her, she sucked them deep throating Leo and lee. But as hard as she tried she just couldn't get Alex down her throat.

I sucked each of them after they shot their loads in her pussy or ass. Then ate the cum out of her. Lee was easy to deep throat when I cloned his cock. I even was able to do it with Leo. But Alex was a no go, but I did take him deeper than Lilly could.

It has been seven years since that day and we have been a member of the group since. The group now has sixty members forty of which are men. Lilly says her best night with the group, was the night of her last birthday. She spent the weekend being the only woman servicing all forty of us male members.

If you are wondering About what Alex asked Lilly, about him selling her and or making porn. Three weeks after we meet Sandy, we attended our first group get together. There we meet a guy named Thomas. We learned he is extremely rich one percent rich.

We were at his estate on the North Shore. I learned from him that the group activities that take place here are shown on the web.

He told me: "Don't worry, the people that get to see it are what I like to call the Upper Tenth. They are some of the richest of the so-called one percent. They make upper ten percent of the one percent. Not everyone of that group Is allowed to watch.

But those that are pay a joining fee and a monthly dues for the privilege. This is one way the group covers the cost of our vacations."

I asked him: "You said one way, are there other ways?"

Thomas smiled and told me: "Yes, some of that group I told you about. On occasion will pay one million dollars to come here to my estate for two weeks. They are tested when they arrive and are allowed to watch for the first week. Then they are tested again, if that test is clean. They are allowed to join in the activities. One million goes into the groups operating fund, te other million goes to me to cover the use of the estate.

Or for an additional million, they can choose one woman or man if they want. To spend the rest of their stay with. That person gets half of the million dollars. The other half goes into the groups fund, there have already been a several inquiries about your girlfriend since you both got here. Plus, one for both of you as a couple, you would each get half a million"

I was shocked and asked him: "So, we will be doing live porn and maybe pimped out as whores?"

He then said: "Sandy told Lilly this last week when they were together. Sandy told me, Lilly was thrilled to be paid that much for a week being a, as you say a whore."

I left Thomas and went to find Lilly. I spotted her with Sandy and Leo. I also noticed every body was now nude except me. As I got close to where they were standing. Sandy said something to her and pointed to me.

Lilly walked to me and said: "You look upset, I guess Thomas told you about the million-dollar deals that we may be offered."

I told her: "Yes, he did and it is not maybe. There are several offers for you already and one for both of us."

She asked me: "So, why are you upset? Half a million to send a week enjoying sex. A few of these and we can buy a house, go on a dream wedding, and go on a better honeymoon than we were planning."

I told her: "Lilly it is prostitution, Thomas said Sandy told you this already and that you thrilled to do it. Why didn't you tell me after Sandy talked to you?"

She explained: "First, many women secretly fantasize about being paid for sex since that Pretty Woman movie came out years ago. Second, they are more paying for the time they send with me or with us as a couple. It is twenty-four seven, not fuck and go do what every we want, you are with the person the whole time. Eat, sleep, bath, hang out, and of course have sex with them.

Sandy told me, most times when it is a couple. The person wants the partner to be there just to watch and act as a true cuckold. It works both ways, a woman may want you and for me to watch her with you and I would be the cuckold partner.

Ken to me the money is just a bonus, I would do it even if there wasn't any money involved."

I told her: "I will think about it and let you know."

Her response was: "Sweetheart There is already a man here that arrived last week and took his second test yesterday. Sandy said he tested clean and wants to be with me starting now. Please tell me you are ok with me accepting the offer. It is for both of us."

I said: "It is summer but my internship still requires me to be there."

Lilly said: "You must be with me or I can't do it, he wants us both. Can't you call and tell them something came up and you need a week off. It is not like you intend to work for them when you get your degree."

I asked her: "Did Sandy tell you just what the guy wants me to do."

Lilly got a seductive look on her face and said: "Exactly what you did the first time Alex fucked me. Help him to fuck me eat his cum form my cunt and such his cock clean. I am already wet just thinking about it.

He also likes the husband to have his cock in the wife's ass at times while he is fucking the wife. He wants him to feel how he make the guys wife cum and beg him to keep fucking her. He wants the husband to hear his wife begging the guy to fuck her, that she loves his cock better than her husbands."

It was then that Sandy approached with a man. He looked like he was from the Middle East. His cock was as long as Alex's but not as thick, about the same as Lee's. My mind didn't want Lilly to do it, but my cock had other ideas.

When they reached us, Sandy said: "Lilly, Ken this is Assan, will you be accepting his offer?"

Lilly looked at me hoping I would agree and say yes. But before I could say anything. Sandy smiled and pointed at my still in my pants hard cock.

Lilly looked smiled and said: "Ken's cock is giving our answer."

Hassan took Lilly's hand and Sandy took mine and we entered the home and went upstairs to one of the bedrooms.

Lilly laid on the bed and Hassan started eating her pussy. Sandy started sucking his cock while I undressed. Once nude Sandy motioned me over and had me take over sucking Hassan's cock to get him ready to fuck Lilly.

Since he was thinner than Alex, I was able to deep throat him. When he was ready Sandy told me to do for him what I did for Alex the first time he fucked Lilly.

I used the thumb and firt finger of my left hand to spread her pussy lip for him. Then I took hold of his cock and guided into her pussy. He slid right in balls deep and started to really pound her. After he got her off twice.

He pulled out and had me lay down so Lilly could take me in her ass. She didn't need to be told, I guess Sandy had already told her Hassan would want this. Lilly laid back and he drove is cock into her.

On the first thrust she started telling him: "I loved the way you fuck me. Your cock feels so much better than Ken's. Please cum inside me, I want you to breed me, give me your baby."

Then to me she said: "Honey how do you like feeling his cock fucking me. Is it going to make you cum? Does it excite you that when he cums he may be making me pregnant?"

That did it, I shot my load into her ass. Still my cock remained hard between her words and feeling his cock in her pussy. I knew I wouldn't lose my erection any time soon. With luck I will last till he is done fucking her.

Then I had a bad feeling, the way she said that last statement. Did she have her IUD removed? Does she intent to let him to breed her like she said.

If she removed it, when was it done? Is she now in her fertile cycle? She is committed to letting him have unprotected sex with him for seven days. As often as he wants her and I can not stop it. If I try I will be removed and out of the group.

As disturbing as that thought was, my cock stayed rock hard. Lilly was to become my wife two weeks after we graduate with our degrees. She would be obviously pregnant by then and what will we tell our families when the child is obviously not mine.

Fuck what have we gotten ourselves into. If I knew Lilly would leave with me, I would tell her we need to leave. But my gut was telling me. she won't go. It would be the end of our relationship. I couldn't take that chance.

It was at that moment I realized to be able to have Lilly as mine. I will always have to accept her having sex with other men. Lots of other men and I also need to be her willing cum eating cock sucking cuckold.

I came again before he told her he was ready to breed her. He had me move and her to get on all fours. I had to lay under her in a sixty-nine. He told her she was not to touch my cock. If I cum she is not to do anything with it. He mounted her and fucked her like a man possessed and soon started filling her pussy with his seed. He hadn't even finished when he pulled out and shoved his still coming cock into my mouth. I drank what he feed me and when he moved away. I stated eating Lilly's cum filled pussy.

When I finished, he told me to take her into the shower and wash her clean so she will be ready for him after he has some refreshments. I led her to the bathroom and turned on the shower. When she stepped in I first washed her hair. This allowed me to talk softly to her without him hearing.

I asked her: "Did you have your IUD removed?"

She turned and smiled and kissed me before telling me: "Yes, I did and I am in my fertile cycle. I was tested this morning that is why he wanted us. He wants to knock me up with his child.

I went to a doctor that is in the group. Sandy took me and filmed the doctor removing it. She put it in a clear plastic box and sealed it. Sandy gave it to him this morning. I was then examined to make sure I didn't have another one put in."

I said: "How could you do that to us. Is the money that important to you? Is he going to support the child?"

Lilly told me: "The deal is, if he knocks me up. I get one million each year till the child is sixteen. Then the kid can choose to go live with him or stay with us. He also pays all expenses to raise the child."

I told her: "I don't like it."

Lilly kissed me again and whispered in my ear: "I started on the pill three days before I went to the doctor with Sandy. No way I want any kid unless it is yours."

I felt better and finished washing her. As I was drying her off, he came in the bathroom. He took her hand and led her back to the bed. He had her sit and he turn sideways to the bed.