My Wife's Sexual Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then told me; "Kneel here and show your woman how willing you are to suck my cock to get it ready to fuck her."

I wanted to beat the living shit out of the asshole, but instead I did as instructed and suck his cock. I even deep throated him, which he enjoyed saying very few have been able to do that and I am the best that ever did it.

I endured the week and Lilly enjoyed it. She most enjoyed when he had her take on several of the men from the group fo his enjoyment.

When the week ended and he left, I thought Lilly and I would hear home. That didn't happen, a second guy had been there a week and passed both testes. He wanted Lilly and she accepted. I could stay or leave. I choose to go so I didn't loose my internship.

I went back on the weekend and while I saw Li;;y I wasn't allowed to approached. On Sunday we were able to spend a couple of hours together and enjoyed sex. After which she informed me, she had accepted and other week with still another man.

I asked her: "Why another one?"

She told me: "Each guy has had a big cock and they take Viagra so they can fuck me for hours. There will be one more after this one, he came yesterday and his cock is huge and curves up nicely"

I asked: "How do you know this?"

She said: "Sandy showed me pictures from when he had her. He likes to take picture and video the whole time. He brings a female film crew with him. They have been tested as well, so I will get to play with them as well. Then I will take a break for a while, but I feel this is a good way to satisfy my graving for sex."

I told her: "OK, two more weeks then we get some alone time."

She smiled and said: "Of course as long as you are ok with some of the members using me while you are at class and your internship."

I told her: "Look I already accept the fact I will always need to allow you the freedom to enjoy as much sex as you need. I also know it turns you on for me to be a cuckold for you and suck your lovers' cocks and eat their cum from your pussy.

To tell you the truth I kind of enjoy it. If you are ok with it. The next time you go to the estate I would like to have some of the male bi members over for a guys suck fest. Are you ok with that?"

She smiled as she said: "On one condition, this Saturday I want to watch you suck off at least a dozen guys. More if you are up to it. When you have finished them all. Then they can gang bang me and you can be my fluffer and eat their cum out of my cunt."

I said: "Wow I neve heard you call your pussy your cunt before."

She again smiled as she said: "Honey I am your soon to be wife and I love only you, but let's face it. I am also a very high paid prostitute and prostitute have cunts.

I have already told Thomas and Sandy, after this break I will entertain customers tree weeks out of the month. For a six-month period, then take a couple of months off. To decide if I am going to do it some more. By the way I now get one million a week. The group still gets half a million."

I asked: "Why six months?"

She said: "Because it will take me that long to fulfill all the requests to fuck me that I have accepted. By the way after that six month, I will only be fucking you and I will not be taking the pill. I want to have your baby.

I bonus is if I do go back, they pay more to fuck a pregnant wife."

That was four years ago and Lilly h and I have a son. She went back and fucked the whole time she was pregnant till two weeks before our son was born. A month after his birth she went back and started fucking very rich men for money. Soon after our son's birth she became easier to satisfy sexually, but still need more than I can give her.

Right now, she is pregnant again, but is talking about retiring as a paid whore after the birth. The one thing I do know, Paid whore or not she will be getting fucked by a lot of men. The upside for me Is most of the time I will be with her.

If you are wondering about the guys suck fest. Alex got twenty guys and I sucked them all off twice. Lilly recorded it. I then recorded them gangbanging her. In between fluffing and eating her cum filled cunt as she now calls it.

I have had several more suck fests while Lilly is busy being fuck for pay at the estate. At these everybody sucks everybody.

I know some are going to ask how do we deal with all the money she is making. The answer is she pays taxes on it. On the tax forms her occupation is listed as entertainer. She pays quarterly state and federal tax and social security and Medicare and the new Mass tax that covers medical and family leave.

I will update if things change in our relationship.

Ken