All Comments on 'My Wife's Shocking College Days'

by kristensguy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
fregenfregenabout 14 years ago
Hmmmmm

And she turned it all off? Just like that? I guess it is possible but don't you find that just a tab bit...unlikely? To go from doing 4700 men to be satsified with just one?

At some point in time it wasn't just the money.

And after she started work, and had no need to hook any more, she still averaged twice a week?

To think that all this came to light because your wife 'made a New Years Resolution' to be more honest with you. Hmmm. I think she still has a ways to go.

Thanks for sharing.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
I agree with Fregen

The wife has 4700 men and then 1 man. sorry but I just don't believe that a woman who was getting so much sex and money could stop that easily. Sort of like someone with a drug habit or Smoking habit or drink habit. You can't just stop and not want it anymore. If you are the husband in this story I hope you do satisfy your wife, if she is your wife of course, in this story, but if that was me I would want to know up front what she had been doing before we got marreid not some years later.

As for being turned on about the thought of so many men before me? I don't think so. But you obviously think differently to me.

Anyway interesting story, if it's not ture, if it's true then good luck and well done you will get a reaction from the readers most will like it others won't.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 14 years ago
There's a lot of math in this post!

So much math.....but she sounds like a fun girl! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
the husband seem more than naive

why would she say after all this time from now on I try to be more honest with you ? what happened or what will happen ? her way to say : baby I need more so just get used to it. or I have to be the company slut as I get blackmailed and you have to be with me ? if this is a one chapter only ok. if not just warn us before you post chapter two. thanks. I don't need to read about another dummie and a psycho whore.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
I agree with Fregen and Poizon

If she is just revealing all this from her past before marriage, expect new revelations since marriage. She may be just warming you up...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
tell the truth

tell the truth, i'm talking to the author if i wrote this and you were reading it wou[d you not think i was retarded because i think you are.

Ducky7Ducky7about 14 years ago
Well I hope for your sake she stopped

when you ask her to marry you. I think you are still in for more shocking discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
How can you be anything other than ashamed of this?

Author, you are an idiot and your wife is a used up piece of trash. Your wife has more mileage on her than the Indy 500 track and an encyclopedia full of mental issues and you've take her into your life and home to love, cherish and have children with her? OMG!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Surprised

Surprised to find you're married to a worn out whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

My wife and I were also quite active, we've both worked as models, sex workers, danced for private parties and had way more action than the average people. When we disclosed this to one another we were both scared it would drive away our partner, instead it has emblazoned our sex life! Hearing her tell me stories like the ones you list here gets me harder than a rock and often has me cumming long before I would normally.

I'd love to hear more about any of her experiences!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Not so much. Reads like some sports franchise's sports sports and statistical data. Waaay too much mind numbing tangents.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
TMI

Too many statistics. Don't think I could deal with that much experience.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97over 3 years ago
Unbelievable

Unfortunately this just does not sound believable. Beyond the physical, how in the world could she swallow 50 loads much less 150 in one night. How do you take classes and study when you receive 5 John's a day for 30 straight days? When do you have time to do anything else? How many STD's did she acquire over her years of bareback swallowing? And you never mentioned money even though you are a numbers guy. She had to have earned more than $100,000.00 at least a few of those years. Did she really just blow all that money? And WHY would she still takes clients after entering her career, seems WAY too iffy when already working at your career job.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

You must be so proud.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

This is so phony I will literally write this out in long hand ...Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.

I love how these "true" stories always line up with the laughably bad cliches every gay/bi "writer" uses.

Sorry kid but your train to cucksville went right off the realism rails.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 1 year ago

TRUE CONFESSIONS

Long ago, I was taught in English class, that there are three ways of telling a character story: (1) in the first person, "I did this or that etc" (2) in the third person, as here what another person sees of the character, or (3) in an objective third person, not told from a particular person's perspective.

I think the story might have satisfied some of the objections by having his wife confess in one of those sessions where they tell the worst possible story about themselves. Alcohol might be involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous