All Comments on 'My Wife's Sissy Panty-Sniffer'

by cuck3995

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent!

Looking forward to more. Refreshingly different than the usual "wham bam, thank you m'am".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what a tease!

I'm more interested in the following events but that was an excellent start to what could be a very hot series. Now then, get going you have work to do.

bmw7690bmw7690almost 15 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

Cant wait for more

jonjonz68jonjonz68over 13 years ago

I just read this story, and loved it. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

e-mail a pic of my wife and you talk dirty about her and send it back to me.my wife is hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kind of the same...

This is close to what I want but we would stroke together while he sniffs her panties. My wife actually approves and is willing to wear the panties for a few days extra. She is young and hot... and a little kinky. She wants him to meet her first so he knows exactly who's pussy he's sniffing. She says she might even reach under her dress, pull off her panties and hand them to him and order us to go back to the house and stroke off sniffing them and cum all over them. Then she wants him to give them back to her. When he does she'll reach under her dress and slip her panties off and give them to him and slip the cum covered panties back on and leave. Any takers???

lipswethotlipswethotover 12 years ago
Very Hot

Hello I would love to sniff your wife's hot panties mmmmmmmm and cum in them for you. I would like to get with you and your wife.... Let me know...

lipswethot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey 'any takers'

Have you found someone? That would be my fantasy too...stroking as I tell you how hard and hot your wif's pussy and ass emll get me. How do we make this happen?

jasonwilmotte@yahoodotcom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot and well written............

Loved this story.

Nothing hotter than being forced to expose yourself and involve your wife's panties as a catalyst. Its a great fetish story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pics and vid of stranger cumming in my wife's worn panties

I have pics and vids of a guy shooting his load over my wife's panties

Wilson724841@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice work!

I love sniffing pantys also and have for as long as i can remember.

Not long ago me&my mate got the idea to bye matching underwear,bikini& a pussy hugging outfit from the sex shop… wow it was to say the least! Don't know how many times id go home to fantasise about her after seeing her sexy camel toe in her sport briefs,leggings or swimwear, my wife talked naughty about her as well some nights as well.. So anyway what we did was went on a 4day camp trip, with no showers mmm dirty vagina &dirty nickers both girls tasting in there own dirty sexy sent .

After reading this experience these 2 guys had I've started thinking how hot it would be to do something similar with a guy and our wifes saltily love juice soaked pantys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Exposing Yourself

We had known each other for about a month before I told her I had invited a friend to come over and fuck my new girl. She was giggly and excited and more than ready as he barebacked her - I later learned she had only turned down one strange cock in her life (and only because she was expecting her husband home).

Later I started arranging to have strangers pick us up in public places - I found it exciting she was willing to strut her stuff - It was only after many encounters I clued in to the fact that I was also putting myself on display as a self-made cuckold - and a soon-to-be cocksucker for her lovers ... and others.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
i can't

wait until that fat cock is up my ass. with her anus on my tongue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh I wish that had been me i would have begged to be allowed to worship his cock and swallow his load fresh from the pipe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Omg I am so turned on thinking about sharing my wife’s naked pictures and her pussy scented panties let’s chit chat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous