My Wife's Sister Swallowed...

Story Info
My wife doesn't swallow, but her 18 year old sister does.
3.3k words
4.66
33.5k
106
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on my cock, her hips wildly rocking, I knew my wife was about to cum.

I could feel it through the quivers of her body, her rapid breathing and her pussy pulsing, gripping my cock tighter.

I watched her perfect D cups bouncing, her hands cupped under them, pinching her nipples. Her head was thrown back, her hazelnut hair lit silver in the moonlight.

I tightened my grip around her waist, thrusting deeper inside, feeling every ridge and fold of her soaking cunt hungrily grabbing on to all 8 inches of my throbbing cock.

With a final thrust, she was over the edge. Every inch of her body lit up in the throes of orgasm, her pussy clamping hard down on me.

She put a hand to her mouth to stifle her cries of ecstasy.

I felt my balls begin to tighten.

"Babe, I'm going to cum," I told Sarah.

Her eyes widened in alarm as she rolled to the side, just as I erupted.

I couldn't help feeling disappointed as my cum shot across her legs and the bed sheets, desperately wishing I'd filled her cunt instead.

She saw the look on my face.

"You know I'm not on the pill."

I just nodded, as she lay down next to me, her hand on my chest.

"Do you think Eve heard us?" She asked.

I shrugged.

"Who knows? She spends most of her time on the Xbox, she's probably got headphones on."

She wasn't convinced, but my eyes were fighting to stay open.

I closed them, drifting off to sleep.

I woke to the sun streaming across the bed and glanced at the clock: 8:13 AM.

Sarah was already out of bed. In fact, she was likely on the highway, on the way to her 9 to 5.

I yawned, stretched and threw some boxers on. Wandering out to the kitchen to round up some breakfast, I thought about the day ahead.

Sarah and I were both 28 and had done pretty well for ourselves, all things considered.

We'd met in college, both pursuing careers in finance. We both landed well-paying jobs out of college, sticking with the companies and working our way up.

After getting married at 25, we'd bought a large, beautiful home in a quiet upper-middle class neighbourhood.

Things had gone pretty well until last year, when we discovered we had different ideas about when we wanted kids. I was ready now, but Sarah wasn't even sure that she wanted them.

This had put some strain on our relationship, but we were working our way through it.

At least, I hoped we were.

I had been working from home for the last couple of years, settling in to a comfortable routine of work, gym and spending time with Sarah.

Today was likely to be the same.

"Good morning, Jake."

Fuck, I'd forgotten about Eve.

Eve was Sarah's younger sister, by a full decade. She'd turned 18 six months ago and was different to Sarah in almost every way.

Sarah was serious and career-oriented.

Eve was playful and a free spirit.

Sarah was reasonably tall at 5' 9", brunette with dark, brown eyes and had stunning long legs, small hips and a small but tight ass to match.

I looked across at Eve, who was side-on to me, eating her toast at the kitchen island.

Eve was short at 5' 2", with long blonde hair, a deep tan and a stunning hourglass figure.

Her striped pyjama shorts clung to her curved hips, stretched tight by her big, heart-shaped ass.

She was wearing a thin white tank top, and I realised that the only thing her and Sarah had in common were their perfect D cups.

I realised I'd been looking slightly too long when she asked, "What's up?"

I looked up to her face, her bright blue eyes gleaming with energy. She had full lips, high cheekbones and small dimples.

She was stunning, and I felt guilty for even thinking it.

I was suddenly aware that I was dressed only in boxers.

"Hey Eve, still waking up sorry," I laughed.

"Big night, was it?" She asked.

The look on her face told me she knew exactly what Sarah and I had been up to.

I grinned.

"You might say that."

She giggled, turning back to her toast.

Eve had been living with us for the last week, after a falling out with her and Sarah's parents.

I hadn't asked too many questions, but after a brief discussion with Sarah, we'd decided to let her move in until things cooled off.

I got along well with Eve, we had a similar sense of humour and she was easygoing, much like myself. I enjoyed her company through the day. After 2 years of working from home I'd gotten a bit lonely.

Her and Sarah were a different story, often bickering as sisters do. Sarah's "advice" come across more like instructions, which created more than a little friction between them.

I made myself a coffee, before heading to my office in the back bedroom to catch up on emails.

A couple of hours later, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

The door opened and Eve poked her head in.

"Am I interrupting?"

"Not at all, what's up?"

She stepped in, walking over to my desk.

"I'm going to the gym soon, do you want anything while I'm out?"

I looked up from my screen at her. She was still wearing her pyjamas shorts and white tank top. Front on, I could tell she had no bra on.

Her nipples were visible through her top, at perfect eye level. I felt my cock stir slightly, followed by a pang of guilt.

*That's your wife's 18 year old sister*.

I quickly looked up.

"Nah, I'm all good, thanks though."

She smiled, showing off a mouth full of straight pearly whites.

"Okay, see you soon!"

With that, she turned and left. I watched as she walked out, the bottom of her ass cheeks not quite covered by her shorts.

I felt my cock stir again.

*What is wrong with you?

I spent the rest of the day answering emails and making phone calls, trying to drum up new business, until Sarah got home from work at 6.

She wandered in to my office and asked, "Have you seen Eve?"

I thought back to Eve standing over my desk, her perky nipples poking through her thin tank.

"Not since this morning, why's that?"

"She must have gone to her boyfriends."

I grinned cheekily, "House to ourselves, what shall we do?"

Sarah laughed. "Still thinking about last night, are you?"

I said yes, but knew that it was Eve who had my hormones racing.

"Let's eat first," Sarah half giggled, half groaned.

We ate at the kitchen island, with Sarah sitting where Eve had eaten her breakfast.

My mind kept flashing back to Eve, her curved hips, her perfect ass, her bright blue eyes.

I realised I was semi-hard, as Sarah loaded the dishwasher.

I followed after her, pressing in to her from behind and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"What's this?" She asked slyly, as she reached back and rubbed my cock through my boxers.

"Dessert," I laughed, before brushing her hair away from her neck and planting a kiss on it.

She let out a slight moan, leaning back against me.

I continued, softly kissing her neck, working my way down to and across her collar bone, before moving back up to her earlobe and giving it a tiny bite.

"Something's got you fired up today," she said between moans.

I grabbed her chin, turning her to face me.

I looked in to her deep brown eyes, then pressed my lips to hers.

She pressed back eagerly, her soft lips eager to feel mine. She opened her mouth and I moved my tongue forward, finding hers waiting for me. We kissed passionately as we moved our bodies together, her ass pushing back harder against my now fully hard cock.

I thought I saw movement from Eve's bedroom door at the corner of my eye, but it was only slightly ajar with the bedroom light switched off.

*Must have been the wind.*

I stepped back and Sarah wriggled her pants down to the floor, bunching around her feet.

She was wearing a red lace G-string.

"You know I love you in red," I teased, as I slapped her ass cheek.

She squealed and let out a laugh, giving her ass a shake.

I hooked my thumbs through the waistband, pulling it down to her knees. She moved her hips backward and lowered her head to the bench top, inviting me in.

I slid my boxers down, my cock springing forward, ready to go.

Stepping forward, I saw her pussy lips glistening in anticipation.

I teased her for a moment, rubbing the head of my cock up and down her wet slit, over her clit. I felt her body tense with anticipation while I enjoyed the feeling of her wetness spreading all over my cock.

I thought back to the previous night, when she'd rolled off me just as I was about to cum.

Lining the head of my throbbing cock up with her eager opening, I drove myself in to her. I must have been a bit faster and rougher than usual, as she jumped and squealed in surprise. Within seconds, I was balls deep in her pulsing cunt, it stretching to take me.

"What the fuck, Jake. I'm your wife, not a whore."

I said nothing, but pulled my cock back, before driving it all the way inside her again. This time, she moaned loudly.

I grabbed her by the hips and began pounding Sarah's soaking cunt, my balls slapping against her glistening lips, her moaning and yelling "oh, fuck!"

I reached around, wrapping my hand around her throat and pulling her towards me, arching her back. I squeezed, watching the veins in her face and neck bulge. She threw her ass back against me, matching every one of my strokes.

I felt her knees begin to shake first, then her throbbing cunt clamping down on my hard cock as she held her breath. I pounded in to her harder and faster, feeling my own release begin to build.

I squeezed her throat tighter, sending her over the edge. Her hips bucked wildly against me, her cunt exploding in spasms while she clawed at the kitchen bench top. Her knees gave way, only my cock and one hand on her hip keeping her upright.

As her waves of orgasm subsided, I reached my own point of no return. She sensed this, pushing me away, telling me: "pull out!"

I did, pulling out just in time to erupt thick ropes of cum all over her back, soaking her work shirt.

"For fuck sake, I just brought this shirt."

"Well, you could always let me cum inside you."

She huffed, pulled her pants back up and stormed in to the ensuite.

I wandered in to the spare bathroom for a shower, then watched TV in the lounge for a while before heading to bed to sleep.

When I woke up, Sarah had already left for work. I pulled some fresh boxers on, walked in to the kitchen and stopped dead in my tracks.

Eve was sitting on the kitchen island, facing me, but that wasn't what stopped me.

She was wearing a red silk nightgown, with a low cut lace section over her breasts. Half of her nipples were visible through the lace, perky and pink.

She had her legs crossed, one arm out behind her as she leaned back, sipping a cup of coffee.

"Morning Jakey," she said with a cheeky grin, her blue eyes flashing.

I didn't know where to look, so I headed for the coffee machine.

"Morning Eve, I didn't hear you come home last night?"

"That's because I was home all night."

"Fuck, I'm sorry if we made you uncomfortable, I thought we were alone."

I heard her giggle. "It's okay, I wasn't uncomfortable."

I wandered to the couch, sitting down with my coffee and flicked on the TV.

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied, sitting next to me on the couch.

I put on a new sci-fi flick from the Recommended section and settled in.

Around 20 minutes in, I felt Eve start fidgeting.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Well, uh... There's something I have to tell you."

I turned to face her, the movie still playing in the background.

"Sure, what's up?"

She looked up at me with her stunning blue eyes, but her head was tilted down.

"I watched you guys last night," she paused. "In the kitchen."

My mind was racing, but all I could think to ask was: "Why?"

She looked nervous, but continued. "Well, my boyfriend Ethan has a pretty small cock, I think. But all of my boyfriends had small ones. I wanted to see yours to compare."

I felt my cock stirring.

"Oh, I see. Well there's nothing wrong with being curious, I guess. Did you see anything?"

A shy grin spread across her face. "Yeah, yours is twice as big as any guy I've been with."

Feeling more confident, she asked: "Why doesn't Sarah want you to cum in her?"

I was a little taken aback, but answered. "She's not ready for kids."

"She was so angry about her shirt, why didn't she just swallow it?"

I laughed, easing a little more in to the conversation. "She doesn't like blowjobs, plus she hates the taste of cum."

Eve screwed up her face. "How can you not like those! I like giving Ethan blowjobs, I swallow every time."

She stopped, lowering her voice. "He's not very big though, so it's not as fun as it could be."

She bit her bottom lip, as if weighing up a choice. "Don't you get sick of it? I heard your fight."

I thought it over. "I guess I do, but she's never liked it so I just push it out of my mind."

I saw Eve glance down. Following her gaze, I saw that my cock had grown quite hard, straining against my boxers. Looking back at her, I saw she had one hand to her breast, teasing her nipple through her nightgown.

She was still staring at my cock, biting her lip.

"Do you like me in red?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Last night you told Sarah you like her in red. Do you like me in red?"

I looked her up and down.

Her long blonde hair was in a ponytail, her bright blue eyes shining up at me. Her perfect tits were sitting perky in her nightgown, which stopped just low enough to cover her panties. If she was wearing any, that is.

"Eve, you're a beautiful young woman, but you're my wife's sister. Plus, you're 10 years younger than me."

"Pretend I'm not."

My mouth worked faster than my brain. "Yes. You look incredible in red, and probably even better out of it."

At this, she smiled. A mischievous, satisfied smile.

She leaned over, and I lifted my arm to let her nuzzle in to my chest. Her hair smelled of coconut.

We stayed like that, watching the movie for a while longer.

After a while, I felt her breathing get faster, so I looked down and saw she was still teasing her nipple with her fingers. She placed her other hand on my leg.

I said nothing, turning back to the movie.

Her hand crept slowly across my leg, until it came to rest on my still hard cock. She began to explore it through my boxers, occasionally squeezing and feeling it throb in response.

*What the hell are you doing? This is your wife's 18 year old sister!*

I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't bring myself to stop her, it felt too good.

She reached through the opening in my boxers, pulling my cock out to stand proudly at its full 8 inches. Her hand couldn't fit the whole way around it.

She gasped. "It's bigger than I thought."

"Eve, we should stop. This isn't right."

She looked up at me, her blue eyes burning with desire.

"Please, I promise I won't say anything."

I looked at her and knew she was telling the truth.

I smiled and nodded, giving in to my own desire.

She giggled, then looked back to my cock, slowly stroking and exploring it. She ran her hand over my balls, letting out a satisfied giggle when they tightened at her touch.

I leaned back, taking in the view and the sensations. She was still pressed against my chest, teasing her nipple while stroking my cock. Her smooth hands felt incredible and although she was surprised by my size, she knew exactly what she was doing.

She shifted around, kneeling next to me, her face now directly over my lap. A string of saliva fell from her mouth, landing on the head of my cock. She bent over further and kissed the tip.

I felt her tongue come out, curiously exploring my knob, flicking the underside, circling around to the top, then back the other way. I hadn't had a blowjob in years, and Eve's tongue felt fucking incredible.

She got a little braver, taking my whole head in to her mouth, her tongue still circling it, faster now. She slowly took me in further, further, her tongue eagerly exploring every inch of me that passed her lips.

She hit the halfway point and gagged, but didn't come up for air. I felt her saliva running down my shaft, on to my balls. She stayed there a moment, hungrily tonguing the underside of my shaft, her hand furiously stroking the base of my cock.

I felt her straining to fit more of me in her mouth, working her full lips up and down my cock, claiming a little more each time. Finally, her nose met my leg and she gagged again, my balls now soaked in her saliva.

Full of confidence, she built up a rhythm, taking my whole cock down her throat again and again, gagging at the base every time. I looked over and saw her nightgown had shifted up her waist, exposing her perfect, round ass.

I slapped it and felt her giggle, before tracing my fingers up and down her thighs, coming to rest over her pussy. It was absolutely soaked. I ran my finger up and down her perfect little slit, feeling her lips open up to me.

I slid a finger inside her tight, wet opening and felt her moan with her lips wrapped around my throbbing cock.

*She is so damn tight. I wonder how it'd feel to fuck her?*

I pumped my finger in and out of her, feeling her moan against my cock in response. She was picking up speed and so was I. Both eager to cum, I thrust my hips upward as she thrust hers back.

I felt my balls tighten and knew I was close.

"Eve, I'm going to cum."

Unlike her sister, this only encouraged her.

I felt her body tense and quiver, also on the edge.

I slid a second finger in, furiously pumping her soaking cunt.

This sent her over. Her hips bucking, her whole body shaking, her pussy gripping my fingers, she came hard, waves rocking her body.

At the same time, my balls spasmed, my dick pulsed and my hips shook. My cock erupted the whole way down her throat. I spurted rope after rope of hot cum. She hungrily gulped it down, her wet mouth eagerly milking me of every last drop.

She sat upright on her haunches, a big grin across her face. Looking straight at me, she gathered the last of my cum on her finger and licked it off. Then she giggled, twisted back around and laid back against my chest.

I gave her a squeeze. "That was incredible."

"So is your cock," she laughed.

We settled back in to the movie, although I couldn't follow much of it.

*You just came in your wife's sisters mouth.*

I didn't feel guilt, I felt like I wanted to do it again. I only hoped Eve felt the same.