All Comments on 'My Wife's Sister Swallowed...'

by LeeBrunson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

this story needs to continue. there is no way they stopped after that, this sounds like just the beginning.

ImawolfImawolf3 months ago

Hope chapter 2 is coming soon

PappasleazePappasleaze3 months ago

very good, hope we get to see these three again in a part two.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story. Well written, realistic and very sexy.

Please write a second part !

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

Good start, 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great premise.

Sex with SIL too rushed. Needed more tension that had to be overcome. Needed involvement of her breasts before the BJ. Maybe a bit of titty-fucking with his cock getting closer and closer to her mouth and then being engulfed by it.

Needed playing with his balls.

Needed dialog during everything sexual with SIL about how it felt. Was that what he/she wanted? Did it feel good? Should she do it faster? Slower? Was he ready to cum yet? Would he like her to slow down and stretch out his enjoyment?

Three stars.

dachshundboydachshundboy3 months ago

I’d love to see future parts to this. Maybe Jake ends up impregnating Eve?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 Stars. I could feel my own load pulsing into her warm wet mouth.

My request would be for Eve to become a total fuck slut. Dressed in a sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking her bro in law.

Ending with him cumming on her face as she drinks his cum as well.

During this sweet fuck fest Eve should talk dirty about how much she loves fucking. That she has wanted to fuck him for a long time. The hot couple needs to fuck in multiple positions. Eve riding his 8 inches cowgirl. Eve taking a hot pounding on her back while her stocking clad legs spread wide with her sox and heels pointing in the air. He must pump his cock into her soaking wet slot from behind while her garterbelt straps frame her round bubble butt.

Hope this stud gets a long hard fucking.

gypsyviolingypsyviolin3 months ago

Great stuff so far!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really loved this. I would even dial up some of the comparative dirty talk to add to the conflicted inner monologue that Jake has. This is such a hot scenario to me and I’m all for reading more. Loving that both sisters are equally but differently sexy. Feels like it might build toward a threesome, but even if it doesn’t, I’m on board.

storyluvverstoryluvver3 months ago

Hot fucking story!

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake3 months ago

How about the wife decides she wants to compete with her sister Eve, not understanding that Eve has been fucking him too. Eve could tell some stories, then the wife could get excited to be more open minded.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

More! Just write what you want - this was great!

Satsumabook123Satsumabook123about 2 months ago

Nice pace and amount of detail. A part 2 is well set up as long as it remains gentle and erotic with the main character questioning himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous