All Comments on 'My Wife's Snooty Sister'

by ThrobbinRobin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved the story

But this was in no way, shape or form an incest story. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So good !

A story told without exageration is quite unique and told in English , good English , is a rarity . Thank you for reminding people how to write well .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How to write well? NOT

Gads, dude, learn the mechanics of writing. This was not at all well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Go back to school

Graded for the effort. The grammar is so bloody awful that it's difficult to plough through to the end.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A great story, I loved it

I think that women in their 50's are sexy to start with, but a hot older woman that wants to fuck is extremely erotic. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Do you not know the difference between ...

... 'draws' and 'drawers'??

'Draws' is a quaint English slang term for knickers.

'Drawers' are those box-like things that slide in and out of a 'Drawer' unit and in which women like to keep their 'draws'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You needed a proofreader, that all. Someone to clean it up, but I would suggest you read it over a couple of times first, fix things first, then have it edited. Again, this was long time ago, do maybe to many comments discouraged you, and you quite. I'll bet there is another story in you head, you're just afraid to write it. Well do it, in the ole'English if you want to, but make sure it's proofed by a good editor. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a very good story. I enjoyed it quite a lot. And I liked the very good ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous