My Wife's Surprise

Story Info
My wife surprises me with her newfound Hotwife side.
4.5k words
3.71
52.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cejo_hot
Cejo_hot
20 Followers

After a long day at work, I walk into the house. It seems a bit dark, but I can hear music playing. In the living room I hear a glass being put on a table, as I make my way over loudly saying, "Hola", but I get no response.

I get close to the door, I hear voices. Whispering. One voice sounds like yours but it sounds like there is at least one other person in the room with you.

As I enter the living room I see, in the darkened state, you are standing talking to another women. However, you talking to someone is not what makes me stop. It's what you are wearing. I look, and then stare at you. There you are, standing in thigh high black stockings, red high heels, a black thong, and nothing else. The women you are talking to is dressed in a similar way. I look at your beautiful body and see you are busy drinking a glass of red wine. I make a sound as I clear my throat, on purpose, quite loud. You look over at me and a great big smile crosses your face.

You only say, "Go take a shower, and come back naked!"

I don't wait to hear if there are any other instructions as I rush to the shower.

I undress and get under the water, already standing with a hard erection and wondering what this is that I walked in to.

After I quickly finish, I dry myself and then make my way to the living room. When I walk in you walk over, you grab my hard cock.

You look at me saying, "I hope you will enjoy the show.... only rule, you are not allowed to cum by yourself!"

You then push me to our couch and tell me to sit.

I sit down, watching you as you start to move to the music. The other women slowly makes her way over to you, walks up behind you as you move your hips. She reaches around and she slowly runs her fingers over your hard nipples. I can see you take a deep breath as her hands touch you. In the background I see two empty bottles of wine, with a full one that has just been opened. My focus goes back to you as I watch you relaxing into the other woman's touch. Her hands move over you. She slides her one hand down your stomach and starts to tease the front material of your thong, running her fingers under the elastic. You are leaning in to her each time she does that, encouraging her to touch you deeper. At each touch you push your hips up, standing on your toes until, finally..., her hand enters under your thong.

She touches you.

You take a deep breath as she touches you and with her other hand plays with your nipple. That's all I can take as I watch you, slowly stroking my hard cock out of excitement.

From behind, the women starts to slide down your thong and she rubs her breasts on your back as she goes down your body. She then turns you towards her, your pussy exposed, standing there in only the stockings and high heels. She leans her head forward and sucks one of your nipples and then, with her right hand uses her middle finger to slowly enter you. You shake a little bit as your wetness allows her each entrance. You let out a deep moan. The women starts to use her finger as a dildo, slowly fucking you as she sucks and licks your hard nipples. Your hands have also found her breasts and you massage and play with hers as she tries to guide you to an orgasm.

She slowly removes her finger, letting you moan for more, but she guides you to the couch and tells you to sit down. You sit down next to me. And then, as fast as she can the women kneels in front of you and starts to lick your clit. She uses her tongue to excite you and I can see you right next to me breathing harder and faster. I listen to your moans and can see that you are getting closer and closer to an orgasm.

She inches you closer with each flick, higher with each touch.

And then, you start to shake. Your body is overcome by an intense orgasm as she continues to lick you. You use your leg to push her away as your body shakes and you let out a great moan of pleasure.

I look at you smiling. You still have your eyes closed.

My erection is hurting from watching you having a massive orgasm.

As you slowly come down from your high you open your eyes and look at me.

Smiling you ask, "Did you enjoy that?"

I nod and say, "That was amazing!"

You gaze at the other women and notice that she is sipping on a glass of wine on the floor. Her legs spread and playing with herself. You smile and ask her if she's enjoying herself watching. She just nods.

You start repositioning yourself, getting up higher on the couch. Your fingers have found my cock and you use your nails to enter the opening, making me shake from pleasure.

You then whisper, "This is not over yet, I want to be a slut for you tonight."

I look at you and kiss you in your neck. My hands now trying to explore your exposed body.

You stop me and then say, "Wait, I have something to give you."

You get up from the couch and head over to the table with the wine. I look at your beautiful ass as you walk away from me. I love watching your amazing ass. My cock just wants to be inside of you but I'm willing to wait for what you have planned.

You take a glass and bring it to me. It has some wine in it. In your other hand you have a tablet.

Handing both to me you say, "I need that dick to stay hard for a long time tonight!"

I take both and swallow the pill with a big amount of wine.

You then kneel in front of me and drop your head. Opening your mouth, you slowly start to suck on my balls while your hand has found my erection again. I moan out loud and I warn you that I will be coming very soon, to which you react by increasing your sucking and stroking. You can feel that I am about to cum when you call over the other women with your free hand. She jumps up, walks over and you motion to her to suck my cock. As soon as she opens her mouth, I can feel that I am about to cum. Her lips touch the head and that's all I can take at that moment. I feel my body tense as I fill her mouth with my cum. She eagerly swallows it all while you continue to suck my balls.

You take a turn at licking the head of my cock, and then you slowly crawl up over my body and say, "Want to see me be a slut?"

I can only nod and reach around to slap your lovely ass as my confirmation. As my hand connects to your skin you shake a little.

You then whisper, "Get comfortable..."

You get up and walk out of the living room. Wondering where you are going, I realise I never checked our bedroom when I went to shower. I hear your footsteps in your high heels as you walk up the stairs, but I am distracted by the other women who has decided to kneel between my legs and has started to lick my still very hard cock. My mind starts to add things together and I realise that you probably gave me something like Viagra to keep my cock hard for the rest of the night.

I then hear your heels coming down the steps. Followed by some heavier sounding footsteps. You walk into the living room and then I see what you went to do. You went to fetch some more entertainment for you. Behind you walks in three other men, all naked, all with rock hard erections. Their cocks are nice and big, and I wonder how your pussy is aching to have them inside.

You look at me and ask, "You've always asked if I want to fuck another man, well, can I fuck all three?"

My breath becomes a little shorter hearing you speak so straightforward.

I look you deep in the eyes and I say, "Yes, you can fuck how many as you like..."

You smile, and you turn to face me sideways. As you reach for one of the cocks you kneel, and like a hungry wolf you take him in to your mouth. The other two men also stand closer. You hold one cock in your mouth, sliding your lips over him as you use your hands to play with the other two. You then release that cock in your mouth, you move your head to another one and you suck on that, now using your hand to pleasure the recently sucked cock. I can see you breathing deeply, your chest raising very high. Your nipples hard as rocks.

You continue sucking the three cocks, at each time taking them a little deeper. Until, finally, you get one of them all the way down your mouth and throat. I have never had you do that before to me, and I now realise how turned on and slutty you feel. There, right in front of me, my sexy, beautiful wife is deep throating three strange cocks. You release the cock in your mouth as you gasp for some air. Your face gets a look that seems like you enjoyed that a lot, just primal. As these men stand around you, they use their hands to reach down and grab your nipples, pulling them, making you moan in pain and pleasure.

Each time they pull harder, each time you moan harder. And then, one of them pulls you up by your hair and suddenly you have six hands grabbing at your body. You reach down to try and grab one or two of the hard dicks as their hands explore your body. Pulling your nipples, pushing fingers into your pussy, exploring your ass. I even notice one of them managing to push a little bit of a finger into your asshole. You let out loud moans, enjoying the attention. All of this is made even more erotic as I feel the other women sucking my cock.

I refocus on you as I watch one of the men push you to the floor, on to your hands and knees. He kneels behind you and I see that he is about to enter your pussy with his cock. And then, suddenly he is inside you. You gasp, being filled by a cock. And then you let out a moan, so deep that I almost cum from pleasure myself.

As he starts fucking you one of the others walks to your face, kneels and when you open your mouth sticks his dick in. You eagerly suck on it while you're being fucked. The unused cock then moves to your side. You reach out with your hand and you grab him to start jerking him off. I can see your wetness from your pussy on the other man's cock and I listen to you moaning. Your pussy is creaming all over his rock-hard erection that is fucking you. I love seeing you in this position, having unknown amounts of pleasure. Enjoying watching you doing what the rest of the world would frown upon.

Then the three men stop, they reposition themselves and you as well. One of the men lies on his back and they lower your pussy on to his cock to ride him. Another one stands at head and you take him in to your mouth. And then I see what they were thinking. The one kneeling behind you grabs your hips to hold you steady. He then aims his cock at your ass. In anticipation of what is about to happen I also take a deep breath. Because you are about to be filled in all your holes.

And then, he enters your ass. Your hips suddenly stop to move as he enters you slowly. Of the three cocks, his is probably the smallest from my perspective and he takes his time. With each movement of your hips, you take him in a little deeper. You let out primal sounding moans with your mouth wrapped around the other cock as your ass is being stretched. And then, he is all the way in. Slowly you start to move your hips. Feeling filled much more than you expected. You start to slowly find a rhythm, grinding on the two cocks inside of you.

You look so sexy, so fucking hot as you are filled everywhere. My beautiful bride is embracing the pleasure.

At that sight the other women looks at you then me and says, "That looks hot..., your wife looks like such a sexy slut".

You start to move harder and faster as you get use to the feeling, and then I hear a moan that I have never heard before.

A primal moan, almost a scream, of satisfaction as you shout "Oh fuck yesssss"...

You shake as you have a massive orgasm and then you stop. Out of breath.

The men quickly lift you up off the two cocks. They get up and all three are standing around you. I can sense what they are about to do, and you look up at them with hungry eyes. And then, the first one cums. His sperm shoots over your breasts as you lean in to get more of it over your body. Then as if it's a chain reaction, the other two also cum. One of the men shoots all his cum over your face while the others fall over your chin and drips to your breasts. They stand back as they admire you. I have also gotten up and walked over to you, to admire the view of my cum covered wife. The other women crawls over to you, she leans over your breasts and licks up the cum that fell there. She then licks up towards your lips, and she takes all the cum over your face into her mouth. You open your mouth, and her tongue enters yours. With their cum dripping off her mouth into yours your tongue meets hers. You savour the taste. She massages the sperm on your breasts into your skin as you swallow the cum from her mouth. The room smells like sex.

You pull away from her lips and you look at the men, they all are standing there with hard erections. You whisper into her ear. She smiles, starts to pull of her thong and then she kneels with her ass in the air, inviting to be fucked.

As I watch one of the men moving towards her, I feel a hand around my erection.

I look.

It's yours.

You motion me towards the couch, where you tell me to sit down. You slowly lower your pussy over my erection, and I enter you. Your pussy is dripping wet, and I love the feeling of your freshly fucked pussy over my cock. You are facing away from me, to watch the women get fucked as you fuck me. My hands grab your ass as you grind on my cock. I can feel your wetness dripping out from you on to my legs. I reach up and grab your hair, pulling your hair back with some force.

You let out another animalistic moan and I ask you, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

You moan in pleasure, and then reply, "Yes, I love being a fuck-toy!"

You grab my balls and start to massage them as you fuck me. I lean my head back, still pulling your hair. I hear you moan louder and open my eyes. I see that you have your eyes focused on the women. You are watching as the men are surrounding her

One has his cock buried deep inside her pussy. The other has his cock inside her mouth.

As you look at them fucking you whisper, "Are you enjoying your slut wife?"

I pull your hair hard as a reply and I reply, "I love you being my personal porn star!"

You squeeze my balls a little harder and I can feel that I am about to cum. And then my hips go tighter, and I fill you with my cum. I hold you on me for a while as we watch the scene in front of us.

After sitting on my lap for a few moments you get up. I give your ass a nice hard slap and you let out a soft scream. You look at me, laugh and shake your head.

I ask you if you want something to drink as I walk over to the table with the drinks, but you shake your head. As I take a glass and put some whisky in it with ice, I glance over to you. You have now gone on to your back underneath the women. Your face under her pussy watching the man's cock entering her. You stick out your tongue to lick her. I see the women take a sharp breath as you lick her again. You then lift your head a bit more and stick out your tongue. As the man pulls out his cock your tongue is at the bottom of his cock, and you taste her wetness as he pulls out. He then pushes in to her again. Your tongue still in place each time to lick his cock.

Its then that one of the men decides to enter you again. You gasp as your sensitive pussy is filled yet again by a cock. The sound of you and the other women moaning loudly fills the room. I have my erection in my hand again. As you have an orgasm the women also has one and collapses on top of you. One of the men pulls her up and tells both of you to sit on your knees and open your mouths. All four of us surround you and we masturbate in front of you. One of the men asks you if you want to have our cum and primal moans of "yes" escapes your mouths. You reach out to massage my balls and another pair of balls as you encourage us to cover you.

All of us starts to cum in different amounts. The biggest load falls on your face as you grab that cock and put it in to your mouth. You then do something that surprises me. You push the women down next to you on to her back. Opening your mouth, you let the cum drip on to her pussy and you start to massage it into her. You look up at me. Your hair is a mess, your face covered in cum and you smile.

Slowly both of you start to get up. In your black stockings you look so sexy. Your cum covered tits with erect nipples that can cut glass are standing out for attention.

I walk over to you, bringing you a glass of wine. You take it as you smile at me and give me a kiss. I can taste the other man's cum on your tongue but that just adds to the erotic sensation. We look over and see the other four also enjoying a drink. You lean into me and I give you a hug as you drink your wine. Lightly moaning in the hug.

I whisper into your ear, "You look so fucking hot".

You have a quiet laugh and then say, "I hope you like your cum covered wife?"

After a while we head over to the couch. You snuggle up against me as we watch Act 2 start. The men have taken some rope and tied the women leaning over a dining room chair. Her knees are on the seat, and her hands are tied on the back of the chair. She was standing head down, with her ass in the air. At that moment one of the men came back into the room. He had gone upstairs to fetch something, and now we see it's a bag. He opens it and takes out some sort of paddle that looks like it could be for table tennis. One of the other men finds some clips that looks like washing clips. We look at the women, she is breathing heavily. The man with the clips goes towards her breasts, and he clips one of them to one of her nipples. She lets out a moan of pleasure and pain as the clip closes around her sensitive nipple. And just as she is about to take another breath, the man with the paddle hits her ass. She lets out a scream, it sounds primal, it sounds erotic, it sounds like sex.

The man asks her if she wants more and she answers without letting him finish, "Yes!"

Again, he lifts the paddle, and this time spanks her other cheek. Again, she lets out a scream and a moan at the same time. The other man then places the second clip on her other nipple, and she moans as he pulls each one of them. As he pulls again the paddle finds her ass and she lets out another primal sound. As we are watching this unfold you are stroking my cock as my hand has found your clean, shaved pussy.

We watch as the men spank her ass and pull her nipples. One of them has found a large dildo and has slowly pushed it in to her pussy. As he starts to use it on her you can see her wetness dripping out of her. The three of them edge her towards an orgasm. And then we see it. Her legs start to shake violently, and she moans out loudly.

And then a scream, "Oh fuck yesssss!"

At which she folds over the chair.

The men untie her hands and one of them picks her up and half carries her to the couch. He looks at you and smiles.

You grab my balls and say, "I think it's my turn."

Watching my wife get up from the chair and swinging her ass as she makes her way to the chair makes my heartbeat faster. One of the men grabs your hands, fast and hard and you take a hard breath. He pulls you firmly towards the chair and then ties your hands to the back. You lean your one knee on to the chair as you close your eyes.

And so, they start.

With your breaths shallow in anticipation, they place the clip on to your nipple. It clamps firmly over it and you shriek, not expecting the force on your nipple. But before you can say anything the man behind you hits your ass with the paddle and you cry out.

That moan is deep, dark, and full of lust. You can't wait for the second clip and as it gets placed you moan out loud and then the second hit on your ass. Again, you let out a primal grunt or scream. I walk over and kneel in front of you. My hand reaches forward, and I pull one of the clips. Your eyes roll back, and I can see you face fill with some dark pleasure.

Cejo_hot
Cejo_hot
20 Followers
12