My Wife's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then the man spanks you again.

I see your breaths are hard and shallow.

I ask you "Do you like getting punished for being such a slut?"

You answer, "Yes sir, I love being a fucking slut!"

And the man hits your ass again.

I ask, "Do you want to continue being such a cock slut?"

And you answer "As long as you want me to be..."

I pull the clips, both at the same time as I say "Good!"

The man spanks you again. They then start to use the dildo on you. And as we either pull the clips, spank your ass, or fuck you with the dildo, you moan louder and louder. I can see how your arms are trying to pull free from the chair as a reflex, but your moans are filled with such lust.

I ask you if you want to stop and you growl like an animal "NNnnooooooo!"

I get up and walk to your back looking at your body being punished and pleasured.

And then your body reaches its climax. Your leg starts to shake, it moves through your body and then you let out an animalistic scream as your pussy starts to stream out fluids. You are overcome by an earth-shattering orgasm and then you collapse. I untie your hands and half carry you to the couch as well. You sit down and your face is filled with pleasure. I look at you and smile.

The women next to you has returned with two bottles of water. She is drinking one and gives one to you. She sits down next to you. Slides her hand over your body and says, "That was so much fun!"

Quietly you both finish your water. I look at the scene. My amazing wife turned in to a cum slut. Looking so damn sexy with hard cum over her body being caressed. The women gets up and heads to the bathroom. You also get up, following her to go and take a shower.

A weird quietness fills the room as me and the three men are there drinking a beer and I ask them how they know my wife. They all say that they found her on her Twitter page, the Twitter page I started for her to show off her sexy body. We talk about sports and it turns back to the sex. Each one complementing my wife's passion for fucking. At that moment you return, all wet and clean. You thank the men with a kiss and a slight tug on their cocks. They laugh and then head upstairs to collect their clothes. As they come down the women also goes along with them. They all say thank you and you remind them of the BBQ in a few weeks' time that they should attend.

I look at you and laugh as I say, "You want more now?"

All I get is a sly smile and nod.

When they all have left, we head upstairs to the bedroom. I get in under the covers and you look at me while still standing at the foot of the bed. I admire you. You are beautiful. You get into the bed and snuggle up next to me.

I kiss you good night and say, "Love you!"

You snuggle closer and reply, "Love you too!"

With that we fall asleep.

12