All Comments on 'My Wife's Surprise'

by Cejo_hot

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

We always need new writers which is why I am taking the time to comment, in a constructive way. The fact you have zero Followers after 3 published stories is a tell that you are not striking the chords.

Your characters have NO flesh on their bones at all. It's hard to care about any of these ghosts. Who were these people? Why on earth were 3 men upstairs naked waiting to come down later?? You could make use of a volunteer proof reader, as well. Do keep 'em coming.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I love this story. It's my dream and fantasy to watch my wife get fucked by many well-hung men in front of me. One difference is that I would fluff their cocks and get them ready to fuck my wife. Then, after they fuck her, they would get behind me and fuck my sissy man-pussy deep and hard. They would shoot their 2nd load into my ass while I was eating their 1st load from my wife's cunt. That would be heaven.

I can't wait to read more of your stories. These first ones are great.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

TN_Country_BoyTN_Country_Boyalmost 2 years ago

This was enjoyable! I noticed you posted three stories at the same time, but nothing since. Why have you stopped? I can see some grammar errors here, but that is easily fixed. If you want, I would volunteer to proofread some of your future stories. I can tell English is a second language, and would like to help you make your submissions better. If you're interested, send me a message. And whatever you do, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

no love, just fucking, cheating slut and sissy wimp husband. The three men should have fucked his sissy ass and mouth as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCejo_hot@Cejo_hot
I share stories that I have written for my wife. English is not my 1st language, and this is a way to enhance my usage.