My Wife's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. I don't even recognize you!" James said with a wry smile, unusually addressing me.

"So let's get dinner! Have you set the table for three? You'll be eating with us tonight, as we explain your new life as my wife!" Janice said as she stepped in.

I took them into the dining area and poured Janice une a James his scotch as they sat down. I served all of us dinner and sat down on the third chair, as Janice and James began to dig in. "Wow. You've really outdone yourself this time!" James said. I was definitely not used to him addressing me directly like this.

"So, I'm sure you're curious to hear more about our new arrangement?" Janice said.

"Yes, mistress. Please tell me about my new responsibilities as your wife." I said, making a point to be as polite as possible.

"Certainly! Well, as I said before, you're hardly a man, and James feels weird when you're around as a man and I think he deserves to be the man around here, I mean he certainly has the equipment for it!" She said as she giggled and stopped to sip on wine.

She continued " So, whenever James is around, you will be dressed as you are now. In women's clothing and underwear. He is the only man of the house, and rightfully so. We got you this as a gift, but any new clothes you need are on you. Are we clear?" she said with some finality.

"Yes mistress" I nodded as I put my own fork down to appear more attentive.

"Good girl! You've been doing such a good job of all your wifely chores, so we want you to keep that up. And from now on, we think we'll upgrade your name too. You're no longer Cucky, you're now Wifey!" she said as she took a swig of her wine.

"Yes mistress " I said as I nodded again and wriggled slightly in my seat as I was suddenly aware of the butt plug in my ass.

"Speaking of the man of the house, I hope you understand that as my wife you've lost all privileges of being inside me. That was a privilege to you, but a right to a real man like James. From now on, my pussy is his." she said, stressing on the last word.

I swallowed hard. This wasn't news to me. I hadn't had proper PiV sex with her since we started this journey, but something about what she said, and the way she said it, I couldn't help feel a tear coming to my eye.

"Awww don't cry wifey! You really don't wanna ruin your makeup!" she said as she reached out her hand.

I took her hand as she continued. "Now you know we can end this anytime. You still have that safeword as your way out. Although I will say I haven't even talked about some of your new benefits! So what's it going to be? Safeword out? Or continue as Wifey?" she said as she grasped my hand.

"I'd like to continue, mistress." I said as I sniffled slightly trying really hard not to ruin the make up.

"Atta girl! Now, in this journey, did you ever think you'd get to play with someone as hot as Ashley? I've got to say she had a field day when I showed her some of the pics, and jumped at the chance to humiliate you and play with you. And to think she thought you were cute! If you weren't such a Cucky, maybe you really could have gotten both of us in a hot threesome. She's super sexy after all." Janice said.

Fuck! I really could have had the threesome of my dreams? I swallowed hard again as the humiliation started to get to me, and I felt my mouth dry up as my heart started to race. I took a swig of wine to help calm my nerves. My cock trembled in its cage as I was sure I was leaking pre cum in my panties.

"I agree. She's got a banging body!" James added.

"Hmm maybe we could call her over one night and we could have that threesome you've always wanted?" Janice said, looking at James as if rubbing salt on my wounded ego.

"Sounds great! And Wifey can watch and maybe even get us on video! " Said James as he finished his drink and placed it down. I recognized that as a signal to refill his drink, so I got up and replaced his drink.

"Thanks Wifey!" James said with a wink as I sat back down at the table.

"Anyway, where were we? Ah yes! Did you ever think you'd get to see Ashley naked like that? See, there are benefits to being a good wife. From now on, unless we say so, you'll also be able to play more directly with us in our bedroom. Obedience is key though, but if you behave and are a good girl doing everything we say, maybe we'll let you be unlocked from time to time? You won't get any pussy but I promise you'll have fun and a good orgasm." Janice said.

That didn't sound so bad in theory. I thought of my cock in its current state, and agreed with Janice. I would do anything to have some relief, and I'd be lying if all of this didn't turn me on so much.

"And lastly, you aren't just my wife. In some ways, you're also James's. That means servicing him too in whatever way he desires and listening to him. If you ever forget who's the real man, he'll remind you. Hint: the real man has a cock not a little pink clitty!" Janice said as James nodded.

"Yes, mistress. I agree with everything mistress. I promise to be your and James's wife." I said as solemnly as I could.

"Also, since you're my wife and all. I guess Mistress is a bit too much. You're not our maid. Not yet at least! Tell you what, you can call us James and Janice for now, until we can come up with some better honorifics. Oh and you can't call me baby or babe. Only he can. And you can't call him Daddy. Only I can!" Janice said.

I nodded in agreement.

"Great! Now enough of this foreplay. James and I can't wait to fuck each other's brains out, and since you've been a good Wifey tonight you can join us! But you need to clear the table first!" Janice said as she got up and beckoned to all the dishes.

James got up as well as Janice started kissing him on the spot. I started to clear the table as their kiss got more and more passionate.

"Join us upstairs after you're done. Oh and get us all a refill on our drinks when coming upstairs? Thanks!" James said as he stopped kissing Janice and hoisted her in his arms effortlessly and took her upstairs as the sound of her giggles and kisses started to get more and more faint.

I worked as quick as I could in the high heels hoping that I would reach upstairs quick enough that they wouldn't start without me. Although, I didn't put it past them to have already started or finished by the time I get there just to tease me some more.

I gathered a tray with two wine glasses and a scotch glass and headed upstairs as carefully as I could. Balancing a tray with three glasses and these high heels was quite the challenge! Luckily, I made it upstairs in one piece to find Janice sitting in James's lap making out with him. I didn't bother to knock as the door was wide open.

As I set the tray down, Janice registered my presence. "Oh good! Wifey is here!" She said as she jumped off James's lap and stood close to me. "Here. Help me get off of this dress!" She said as she stood with the zipper facing me.

Somehow I hadn't paid attention to her dress. She was wearing something similar to my dress but in black with the shoulder cut off. I guess you could say it was a more modern, slutty version of my dress.

I unzipped her as Janice let the dress fall to the floor and stepped out of it. She was wearing a matching satin black bra and cheeky panty set.

"Hmm. Daddy, should I keep this on for our play time?" Janice said addressing James as her voice tone changed into something more childlike.

"I want you naked tonight. Wifey can continue to take off your clothes" James said as he adjusted his posture while sitting on the bed. I noticed his trousers hadn't tented but the outline of his cock was definitely visible through the trousers.

"You heard Daddy!" Janice said as she turned her back to face me. I undid her bra, and moved my hands to her waist to take off her panties. This was a first. I had never undressed her for someone else before, but this night had only started.

Janice then stood buck naked, her smooth soft skin and glistening pussy shimmering softly in the dimly lit room. James got up and took her in his arms as they began to make out again. James's hands moved to her perfect ass as he grabbed a handful of flesh with his large hands, much to Janice's pleasure. He then pushed Janice on the bed and started to undress as I stood there transfixed on the both of them, when Janice yelled.

"No! Wait!" Janice said as James stopped in his tracks. "I want the wifey to undress you too!" she said as she sat naked on the edge of the bed and spread her legs giving me another look at what I was missing: her dripping pussy.

"You heard her." James said as he let his hands wander to his side. I nodded as I pottered towards him and started to unbutton his shirt.

James was a very masculine specimen. Tall, handsome with blonde hair and a chiseled body that he took care of. I was on the opposite spectrum as a man. Scrawny, lean and not the tallest. With my new high heels, I finally matched James's height. I started to unbutton his shirt with my trembling fingers as I reached the bottom, I moved around to his back to help him take off his shirt. I moved back to his front to undo his belt and trousers leaving him in his boxers. He wasn't tenting them but you could definitely see he was getting turned on.

I had seen his cock quite a few times, and it was definitely a monster compared to my own penis. My hands moved to his waistband and tugged at it, letting free his massive cock. He was usually at 8.5 inches erect compared to my feeble 4 inches erect. I know this because Janice made us measure in front of her once.

As he got out of the boxers, I started to stare at his cock. I had seen it so many times before, but somehow this felt different. Was it my new femme appearance? Was it that I was now locked up partially at his mercy? Or was it that I was craving some sort of or any sexual gratification that even his penis would do?

I was broken out of my reverie by Janice. "Such a specimen isn't he? He feels so good inside me, you can't imagine! Or can you? Anyway I want you to get him more excited, because I know he can. He loves blowjobs, and honestly I'm not in the mood so do you mind subbing for me wifey?" Janice said giggling as she started playing with her pussy with her dainty fingers.

I trembled. "Y-yes" I said as I stared right at the monster. I had gotten down on my knees and had just started to touch his penis with my hands when Janice yelled again.

"Stop! That's an expensive dress, and yeah I know it's a gift but I'd hate to get her slobber and some of his pre cum on it. James, do you mind undressing our wifey?" Janice said as she continued to gently rub her pussy as she looked on in lust.

"Certainly!" James said as he helped me up. I turned around so my back faced him and felt his hands on my zipper. His hands then moved to remove the dress and make it fall on the floor. He held my hand as he helped me step out of it.

"Aww! So cute! You look so pretty in your bra and panties! Can't believe you love having a thong shoved up your ass crack so much! I prefer cheekies for this reason. And is that the butt plug? Aww look how snug it is in your tight hole!" She said pointing to the butt plug which was barely contained by the string of my thong.

"James, what do you think, should we undress her completely?" Janice asked.

"No. I think we should keep her lingerie on. Definitely sexier! No offense Wifey. " He said.

"None taken" I said as I got on my knees again and faced the cock. This was the closest I'd ever gotten to it or any cock that wasn't mine. My hands started to shake again as I took his shaft in my hands and started to stroke it before giving it a kiss on the bulbous head.

"Aw. Don't be shy. Unleash your inner whore Wifey!" Janice said as she started to play with her clit. This situation was turning her more than I ever thought it would. As I started to part my lips and take his cock in my mouth, I thought about the situation through her eyes. Her erstwhile husband was on his knees, utterly humiliated, feminized and emasculated and submitting to a more masculine presence in his own bedroom.

I continued to suck his cock going deeper and deeper to little or no encouragement from James, wondering if I was doing this correctly. At that moment as if on cue, he let out a little groan and said "Babe, she sucks as good as you!"

Janice giggled and replied "She probably learnt from the best!"

I was going deeper and deeper, almost choking on his cock, only stopping to get air as slobber that was probably a mixture of his pre cum and my drool left my painted lips. I was about to continue when James stopped me.

"That's enough Wifey. I want to fuck your wife now". James said as he made his way to the bed.

Janice giggled and instantly got on all fours and spread her legs. It was quite the flip seeing her so submissive and eager with him but the exact opposite with me. James was about to approach her when Janice stopped him.

"Daddy stop. I want Wifey to guide you into me!" she said evilly. I gulped. Tonight's humiliation did not look like it was going to stop! My clitty was going crazy, and I'm sure a wet spot was forming on the front side of my thong. I nodded and walked towards them and took his erect penis and guided it to her soft feminine folds. Once a good portion of him was inside her, I let go as he took his hand and rested them on her hips for grip as he thrust inside.

"Fuck! I love this so much. Wifey come over here and hold my hand as my man shows you how I love to be ravaged." Janice said as James started to thrust. I climbed on the bed, still wearing my high heels and held her hand as I felt James thrust his large member into her petite body. Holding her hand and watching her face react to every thrust arose something in me. Was it jealousy? I had always been jealous of James for getting to fuck and use Janice in ways I could only dream, but tonight was I jealous of her? I could only observe mostly her face from the angle I held her hand, but I hadn't had such a close look at her in the throes of ecstasy. Her moaning became louder.

James stopped thrusting and pulled out. In one swift motion he flipped her around so she laid on her back almost like a missionary, except he wasn't on her, instead thrusting from a perpendicular angle, with her legs raised on to his shoulder. In the scuffle, I lost Janice's hand and stopped grasping it. She realized this and stretched both hands above her head as if indicating to me to grab them. I held her hand again as I could feel the thrusts increase in frequency. "Fuck. Daddy. Please fuck me. Fuck me like your little whore" Janice said or rather shouted as she started to shake in passion. Her grip on my hand got tighter and tighter.

Just when I thought he was done, James flipped her again back to something resembling a prone bone with Janice's face pressed to the mattress of the bed. Janice outstretched her hand again and I grabbed it once again. This time James's thrusts were much faster and harder, with him gripping her hip with one hand, but spanking her ass with the other. Janice was reduced to a moaning and crying mess, her make up ruined and her barely able to say anything other than expletives and moans. I looked up to James and he looked close to an orgasm.

"Babe. I'm cumming. Where do you want it?" He asked as he continued to thrust.

"Fill me up Daddy. Fill me up with your cum" Janice managed to say in between moans.

James nodded and stopped thrusting as he came inside her. Janice squeezed my hand so hard that I thought she broke it.

For a while James and Janice just lay there. Connected, while they caught their breath. I still was on the bed in my lingerie and heels holding her hand. After what felt like forever, James pulled out and lay down on the bed beside her. Janice got off all fours and snuggled up to James. Both forgetting my presence as I continued to sit there on the corner of the bed.

As if reading my mind Janice said "Don't think I've forgotten you Wifey! You're up next! I want you to clean me up! Lick up every inch of cum from my pussy and if you do a good job, maybe we'll unlock you?" She said in between breaths.

I jumped at the chance. I would do anything to be unlocked tonight. I moved to Janice as she lay on the bed with her legs spread. I started to lap at her pussy with my tongue. This wasn't the first time I was made to eat these sloppy seconds so I was used to the mix of the salty and sweet taste. Janice had mentioned before that if it were up to her, the only way I'd ever have sex with her would be me giving her oral, as I allegedly did a good job at it.

I continued to work my tongue till it felt like it was going to cramp, luckily Janice seemed to cum again from my tongue and stopped me after her crescendo. Janice laid back in satisfaction. While I hovered over the corner of the bed again.

"I must say that was a good job. But I can't unlock you yet Wifey! Here's what we'll do. Go suck on James's cock and if you can get him ready for another round, then you can be unlocked. I promise!" She added with a wink as if to indicate that she wasn't lying.

I crawled over to James who laid next to her, his cock flaccid but still quite big. I had seen Janice do this in the past, and I tried to channel her as I started to lick his tip again and slowly stroke him. He tasted different this time, more like Janice and less salty. I continued to stroke, lick and suck till I could feel his member rising and getting more erect in my mouth. I continued to suck as I started to enjoy the act myself and the power I had over him. His dick was getting hard thanks to me! No wonder Janice loved giving him blowjobs. That power and sexiness was empowering.

James grabbed my head and made me stop.

"I'm ready for round two!" He said as he stood up, his dick now fully erect. I got up from the bed fully expecting to hold Janice's hand again but to my surprise Janice didn't move.

"You heard him Wifey! You're up! It's your turn now! Come over here so I can unlock you and then you can bend over for a real cock to take your virginity!" Janice said.

I shuddered. This was not what I expected at all. But strangely I didn't hesitate. Throughout the night I was shredded by the humiliation, turned on and teased relentlessly. I think a part of me wanted this so bad, I was ready to do anything. Even if it meant getting fucked.

I walked over to Janice as she unlocked me. I had expected my cock to spring out of the cage but instead it stood there a little more turgid than usual.

"Aww I always forget how cute your little clitty is! Now get on the bed and bend over! Daddy, can I take off her panties for you?" She asked as I started to bend on all fours.

"Sure. But keep the rest of the lingerie on. " James said as he started to apply lube on his cock.

Janice reached over to my waist and pulled down my panties. I raised my legs so Janice could remove them completely. I felt slightly more vulnerable and exposed without my panties and cage.

I felt James's large figure behind me as I felt his hand on my hip. James then removed my butt plug and threw it on the floor. My hole pulsated at the sudden absence of the object that had been stretching it out all night.

Before I could register what happened next I felt James enter me. Janice positioned herself in front of me, naked and on all fours and grasped my hand in a reversal of what happened in round one earlier in the night.

"Shush. You're going to feel so good really soon. He's going to enter your tight hole and make it his. You're going to be daddy's whore soon just like me" she said looking straight into my eyes, as I felt James enter deeper and deeper inside me.

His dick was much thicker than my butt plug, and even though I'm sure the butt plug helped, his thick cock was very close to splitting me in two. I felt the pain and it brought tears to my eyes.