My Wife's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost there. Once he's in, you're going to feel so good. Here, let me help you" she said as she used one hand to reach under me and grab my semi erect penis, stroking it with her two fingers.

I felt all of him inside me, as he moved his hands to my hips and started to thrust faster and faster. It started to feel good as he thrust deeper and deeper, hitting some spot inside me I didn't know existed.

"Fuck. He feels good" I managed to say between low moans and whimpers.

"See? I told you! I'm so excited you're finally experiencing the best dick ever! Now you'll know what I've been missing when you were my husband, that feeling you're feeling now? I craved it. It made me a slut, just like it'll make you a slut. Trust me, you won't want pussy ever again!" She said holding my hand as James's thrusts got more frequent.

In between teasing me and calling me a whore and raving about how good James's dick was, Janice was deftly playing with my own cock, stroking it but never letting it get past the point of me cumming.

"Fuck. She's so tight babe. I think I can get off on just this one position" James said in between thrusts.

"Wow! You're such a whore already! James usually has to change positions with me a few times so he can cum, but I don't complain. He lasts longer than my pathetic husband ever did! But you're not my pathetic husband are you? You're my dutiful wife! You're going to service me and my lovers like the little sissy slut you were meant to be! Maybe I should lock you up for good? You don't need that clit anyway! " Janice said in between teasing me with her strokes.

"Fuck. Yes. Please. Fuck me. I'll do anything. Fuck. Fuck me like whore I really am. Fuck. I'll be your wife. I promise. Lock me up for good. Please." I said not thinking about anything other than the intense pleasure in my hole and my clit. James meanwhile continued to thrust adeven spank my ass with every thrust.

"Wow. You're getting there huh? Where you would do anything for dick? I can't believe I used to call you my husband. You've always been a failure as a man but I'm so proud of you as my wife! Can you imagine the fun we can have from now on? I'll take you on all my shopping trips and we can shop for sexy lingerie and model them for daddy and maybe even Ashley? You'd like that wouldn't you? If we called Ashley over for a foursome? But instead of sucking your dick, we'd all suck daddy's. Can you imagine? Just another one of the girls? On your knees, naked and your little clitty locked up with the other girls, just waiting for daddy to cum on us with his real cock and make us his little cum sluts?" She said as she stroked me faster and harder.

"Fuck. Janice. Please. I can't. Any more " I managed to say as I felt like I was going to cum any moment.

"No! You don't get to cum until I say so!" Janice said as she slid under me and started to stroke me into her mouth.

"Now!" Janice said as she stroked one last time and I came into Janice's mouth. James however continued to thrust with the same frequency.

Janice slid out and got on all fours in front of me and kissed me deeply, scooping my own cum into my mouth using her tongue. When she was done, she whispered in my ears "Good girls swallow" as she waited for me to swallow my cum. I swallowed and wagged my tongue at her only for her to kiss me again.

James meanwhile seemed like he was about to cum again. "Babe. I'm about to cum. Should I cum inside her?" he asked.

"No! Cum all over her face and body like the little cumslut she desperately wants to be!" Janice said.

"Alright" James said as he pulled out and took me swiftly to the floor making me land on my knees, hard. James followed suit and stood over me, his dick pointed at my face. With less than two strokes, thick sticky ropes of his cum slathered my face, my bra and my body. I had no idea anyone could cum this much.

After cumming, James went to the bed and lied in exhaustion. "I think I'm done for tonight," he said.

I tried to catch my breath. I had just swallowed my own cum, my ass was sore from the pounding and the spanking and I had just been showered in cum from my wife's lover. Before I could take stock of the situation any further, Janice appeared and gave me a hand to help me up. She then handed me my panties and my cage and led me to the door.

"You'll need to change the sheets in the morning. And don't forget breakfast! We expect you to be locked back up when we see you in the morning! Thanks Wifey!" She said as she pushed me out the door of my former bedroom and slammed the door. I heard her giggle and wondered if they were getting up to another round as I made my walk of shame back to the guest room.

In one night, I was utterly humiliated, emasculated, feminized and I knew this was only the start. I couldn't wait for more.