All Comments on 'My Wife’s Wild Desires'

by Amaturewriter1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What was this? It reads like a recurring psychotic dream some inmate ffom a mental hospital would have, No thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please proof read your stories or have someone else read them before submitting them. They make no sense as to what you are trying to say. Maybe English is not your first language and your message gets lost in translation.

Bogey3Bogey35 months ago

Fantastic storytelling

SexecutionerSexecutioner5 months ago

Painfully unoriginal, and as always the subject matter is pure bullshit.

thaumatinthaumatin5 months ago

TAGS?

Without tags your readers have no idea what is included in the story that may offend or displease them.

Stevevo17Stevevo175 months ago

I liked this story. very hot.

JollyrogeringJollyrogering4 months ago

Your story line was good! You didn't push the 'story wife' too far.... you made it seem that she wanted to be an exhibitionist.

Do work on your writing. You need to learn to use commas to join sentences with similar descriptions together. Read some literary books in English and you will notice what I mean.

You definitely can tell a story though.

JollyrogeringJollyrogering4 months ago

Now I have read the comments of others. Don't take offense that they did not like your writing. I'll bet none of them have ever tried to write in Sanskrit or any foreign language.

As for the storyline being 'bullshit'.... what would you expect from a imaginative writer?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Some authors really have shit for brains. Rotten minds come up with rotten stories.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous