My WILD Office Encounter

Story Info
Office manager gets more than he bargained for in a meeting.
3.6k words
4.39
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutessie
slutessie
14 Followers

This story is primarily BDSM themed, and contains explicit CFnm, public humiliation, non-consent, and gay male sex. If you are offended by these themes, don't read any further! You must be 18 years or older to read this story. All characters are fictional and over 18. All rights reserved.

I was working in my office when a meeting reminder popped up: "Weekly team meeting in 15 minutes." I hurriedly closed my computer and walked towards the conference room. It was the Thursday afternoon team meeting! That meant I would get to cum for the first time in a week! if I was lucky, I could even get laid!

Brian, Mike, Brad and John were already in the meeting room when I entered. They'd stripped naked and were putting their clothes in the closet.

Brian is short, overweight and balding. Mike is good looking in an academic sort of way, with glasses and a neatly trimmed beard. Brad is blond and athletic. John is the only black guy in our group. He is tall, has the toned body, thighs and butt of a runner.

The five of us have something in common. We are all submissive guys who are sex slaves to the ladies in the office. All week, our cocks are locked in cages - we can't touch them, much less jerk off! By Thursday afternoon, we're obsessed with the thought of cumming, and will do anything our Mistresses order to be allowed to cum.

Brian turned towards me. "You'd better get ready, Aiden. Louis will be here any minute."

I stripped quickly, stepping out of my loafers, khakis and polo with practiced ease. My cock, locked in a hot pink cage, strained for release. Like the other guys in the room, I was hairless from neck to thigh - our Mistresses insisted we waxed clean. I wore my collar - a thick, brown leather piece - and stood in line with the others. We spread our legs wide and bent over, our hands holding our butt cheeks wide open. It was time for the inspection.

The door opened, and Louis walked in. He had been appointed by our Mistresses to keep us in line. Normally, Louis is a quiet guy who hides behind his computer screen. However, when he swaggers into the conference room on Thursday afternoons and surveys our naked ensemble, he becomes a beast. Because, unlike us, Louis is a Dom. He has our Mistresses' permission to beat and humiliate us to enforce discipline. Much as we loved pleasuring our Mistresses, we feared Louis.

Standing in line, I vividly remembered the time Louis had found a stray hair in my butt-crack, and as punishment, laid me across his lap and spanked me with a paddle. The pain had been excruciating, but when he held my penis to remove the cage, I'd nearly cum in his hands. Louis had given me a strange look - he knew the humiliation of a public spanking had turned me on.

Now, bent over and ass spread, I watched Louis strip. He was short, with a barrel chest and muscled arms. Because of his elevated status, Louis did not have to wax, and his chest, pubes and balls were covered with curly black hair. His eight-inch, circumcised dick was thick as a sausage, it's large, purple head glistening. I saw a big wet spot on Louis' underwear as he strutted to the closet to toss his clothes. Louis was an alpha male, and the submissive side of me longed to kneel in front of him and suck his dick.

Louis walked by our naked backsides, his keen eyes looking for hair or pieces of shit around our buttholes. He'd grab our balls, or finger our butts, to show us he's boss. Once he was satisfied, he'd unlock our cocks. I heard a grunt from John as Louis finger- fucked him. "I hope I get you today. " He told John. "I feel like fucking your ass"

Thankfully, I passed the inspection without incident. My cock swung free when Louis unlocked my cage, and immediately came to full mast. I was so ready to serve and cum! I wondered who would pick me today.

At 5 pm, the door opened, and the fragrance of perfume mingled with the acidic smell of male precum in the room. The first to enter was Kate. My assistant by day, Kate was a tall dirty-blonde with cool, gray eyes. She was beautiful - her shapely breasts with coin- sized, pink areolas defied gravity. Her toned stomach dropped to a flat, hairless mound, with a deep cleft that morphed into thick, juicy cunt lips with a hint of moisture in them. Her buttocks were pear shaped, and her puckered, pink asshole was a pleasure to tongue.

Behind Kate was Tamara, a beautiful black woman with the pinkest cunt lips and areolas. Her cunt and mound were covered with curly black hair that trapped the smell of her arousal. Trailing behind were June, a plus sized blonde with a penchant for face sitting. June's buttocks would nearly smother the guy who served her as she jiggled on his face to stimulate her clit. Last came Anna, a red head with boyish hips, small, pert breasts, large nipples and a trimmed red bush. Anna was a quiet intern by day who quickly got into our office lifestyle. She exhibited a flair for kink, and the guy she picked would never know what to expect.

The "meeting" began when the four women each picked a guy. That left one submissive male without a domme - and he had to serve Louis! All of us in the naked line-up prayed to be spared an evening with Louis.

I was lucky today - Kate yanked my collar, indicating her choice. Among the Mistresses, Kate was my favorite. She indulged in my puppy- play kink and let me hump her legs, or took me for a walk around the room on a leash, or made me beg for the treat of licking her wet pussy. I quickly got down on my hands and knees, and trotted after her.

Kate went to one corner of the room and took off her dress. I caught my breath as her braless breasts swung loose. Tiny black panties hugged her hips, clearly defining her cleft. I buried my face in Kate's mound, inhaling her scent. I could feel the heat rising in her loins, her cunt getting wet. Kate sat down and put her feet on another chair, keeping her legs straight.

"Hump my legs, puppy." She said affectionately.

I straddled Kate, facing away from her, my cock and balls nestled in her thighs. My torso stretched over her long legs. My penis oozed precum as it rubbed against Kate's soft thighs. Kate spread my buttocks open and inserted a finger in my asshole.

To this day, I don't know what set me off. Was it the degradation of being my assistant's sex toy? Was it her finger lightly fucking my butt as I humped her legs? Or the lingering smell of her arousal, or the taste of her toes? Or, even if I didn't want to admit it, the thought of Louis' cock in my mouth? Without realizing it, I started cumming. Wave after wave of pleasure seized me as I spewed strings of hot spunk on Kate's thighs.

The pleasant tingle in my dick gave way to horror as I realized what I had done. I had cum before pleasuring my Mistress! And without permission! I could feel Kate stiffen as she felt my spunk on her thighs.

She slapped my buttock. "Get off me."

Shame faced, I got off Kate's thighs and squatted on the floor in abject servitude - back straight, thighs spread out, my softening penis pointing obscenely to the floor. A last string of cum slowly dripped from my limp dick.

Kate looked at me in disgust. "You worthless piece of dog-shit!" She said in a low, angry voice. "How dare you cum before me? You need to be taught a lesson."

"Louis!" she called out

Louis was standing close by, with John licking precum from his glans. He came over, dragging John by his collar.

"Yes, Mistress, what may I do for you?"

Kate pointed to me. "This creature came without permission. Beat the shit out of him, and use him as you please. Leave John with me."

I let out a sob. "Mistress Kate," I said in a strangled voice. "Please ma'am, I beg your forgiveness. Please let me clean up my mess and serve you."

Kate didn't bother to reply. John crawled over to her and licked my spunk off her creamy thighs. Louis stood over me, his erection, wet with precum and John's spit, inches from my face. He smiled at me sadistically.

I whimpered in fear, and in an attempt to seduce Louis and escape punishment, I started licking his hairy balls. I tasted his salty sweat, and his pubic hair got into my mouth and nose. Even as I trembled at the thought of the beating I'd probably get, my cock started to stiffen.

It was vain attempt. Louis took a large handful of my hair in one hand and twisted it, tightening his grip. I couldn't move my head, and the roots of my hair were on fire. His other hand raised and lowered, slapping my face. Almost without stopping, he slapped my cheeks alternately. Tears streamed from my face in pain and humiliation, yet unbelievably, I felt my dick growing erect. Louis walked to the center of the room, pulling me by my hair. I screamed in pain as I scrambled to keep up.

The room quietened as everyone looked at me. Through my tears, I could see Jane sitting on Mike's bearded face, his tongue lapping her asshole. Brad was kneeling and bent over backwards, Tamara's cunt stuck to his face as she rubbed herself on him, her fingers pinching her taut pink nipples. Anna had a strap-on and was fucking Brian in the missionary position, her lithe body glowing with sweat as she pumped his ass like a machine. Brian had spread his legs wide and was moaning as he got pounded. And Kate had spread her legs for John. Her panties had disappeared, and his face was lapping her bald cunt.

My view was abruptly cut off when Louis blind-folded me. I felt a leash connect to my collar. Louis looped the other end through a floor ring and pulled it tight, pressing my face to the floor. He twisted my arms to my back and handcuffed me, then put his foot on my head and ground my face on the carpet.

"Ladies!" He called out. "Please forgive the interruption, but I was commanded Mistress Kate to punish this creature for cumming before his Mistress received any pleasure."

A collective gasp went around the room. Jane spoke up. "Louis, whip his balls raw! Make an example of him."

I heard Anna get off Brian, her strap-on making a farting sound as his asshole took in air. "Move closer to the action." She commanded Brian. "I want to see Louis pound him to pulp. "

Louis knelt by my face. "Open your mouth." He said. "I don't want your screams to bother the ladies." I opened my mouth and felt a ball gag press against my tongue.

Louis walked to the closet that held the office tools - canes, whips, a cattle-prod, and several strap-ons, dildos and butt-plugs. I trembled with fear at what was coming to me.

A rattan cane is a half-inch thick and four feet long. It is light and supple, and bends in a graceful arc as it gathers speed when swung. It makes an unmistakable swoosh when sailing through the air, and lands with a "thunk" when it connects with a human body, causing a burn that cannot be described. I soon learnt that today, this was Louis' choice.

With unerring accuracy, Louis' cane landed in my butt-crack. It's tip delicately caressing my butt-hole, Pain radiated through my body and I felt like my ass was on fire. I screamed, but the gag muffled the sound. I tried to close my thighs to protect my crack, but Louis was way ahead of me. He inserted the tip of the cane in my butt- hole. "Don't even think about it."

The second blow struck my perineum, the diamond shaped patch of sensitive skin between asshole and testicles. The third, the fold between my buttock and thigh. I squirmed in my bondage, trying to protect my naked body from Louis' attacks. But the leash on my collar kept me immobile.

Louis was a master of his art, raining blows with precision and taking delight in my agony and humiliation. He paused between strikes to let the pain radiate. Every blow landed with devastating force. Every blow felt like white hot needles. My most private parts were exposed for all my co-workers to see. I couldn't move, and I didn't dare close my legs to protect my ass crack. The humiliation of being naked, chained and caned in front of my staff hurt as much as the cane striking my privates, but it also turned me on. I was fully erect, my dickhead pushing through my foreskin. I was dripping pre-cum on the floor even as my ass was on fire.

Suddenly, there was a lull in the caning, and I heard Louis' voice. "Get on your back, fuck toy. And spread your legs WIDE." I hurriedly turned turtle, lifted my legs and spread them wide. My butt rested on the little puddle of my pre-cum on the floor. Now I was even more exposed, with my dick, balls and asshole open for all to see.

Louis knelt between my legs, and held my dickhead. I moaned as pre-cum spilled out with his touch. "Look at this filthy animal." He said loudly. "He is enjoying his punishment."

i blushed with embarrassment. It was true that I was turned on by the pain and degradation. While I was mortified at being caned naked in public, my body said otherwise.

Louis released my penis and grabbed my balls, yanking and twisting them. I screamed into my gag as pain enveloped my body. I don't know how long Louis squeezed my balls. When he finally let go, I collapsed to my side, moaning in pain.

Louis removed the leash from my collar, then the cuffs, blindfold and the gag. I blinked as the light hit my eyes, and looked around me. Kate was astride John, fucking his cock. Her hands were tweaking her nipples, and John's hand stroked her clit as she rode him. If I hadn't spilled my seed when humping Kate's thighs, that would have been me! Anna was standing, her small breasts slick with sweat, with Brian kneeling in front of her, licking his shit and ass-juice from her strap-on. Jane was lying on Mike, with her hands clutching his cock, and her ass hole on his nose. Her legs were spread wide open and Brad was fucking her with his balls on Mike's face. Tamara was sitting on Jane's face, moaning as Jane lapped her cunt.

Louis brought me back to my reality with a painful kick to my ribs. "Kneel." here said. I knelt before Louis. He turned around and thrust his ass to my face. I spread his asscheeks and buried my face in his crack. Fine, black hair covered his crack, trapping the smells of sweat and shit. I licked Louis' ass crack and zeroed in on his tight, pink asshole. It relaxed and expanded to my licking, and I pushed the tip of my tongue through his spinchter, tasting Louis' shit. Louis moaned as I tongue fucked him. I jerked his cock slowly with one hand, and my cock with the other. Why was I so turned on, licking the asshole of the man who had so humiliated me, who had slapped and chained me, and caned my asshole and balls in front of my team? Why was I oozing pre-cum at the thought of being fucked by him? I was disgusted with myself, but couldn't help it.

Louis turned around. His monster cock was thicker than ever, veins bulging and tip dripping pre-cum. I put my tongue on his cock slit and lapped up his pre-cum. He moaned and grabbed my hair, and thrust his cock in my mouth. With every thrust he went deeper until his dick head hit the back of my throat, and his pubic hair was on my face. Louis' thrusts became harder and faster, and I thought he would cum in my mouth. But before he got there, he pulled out.

I did not need any prompting. I turned around and got in doggie position, spreading my legs to present Louis with my asshole, begging to be butt-fucked. But Louis had different plans. He kicked my balls and said "Get on your back. I want to see your face when I fuck you." I turned over and raised my legs, and spread my butt-cheeks for him with my hands.

Louis lubed his cock with gel, and knelt between my wide-spread legs. He pushed the tip of his dick on my asshole and moved it around, letting his pre-cum lube my entrance. He held my leg, and slowly pushed inside, surprisingly gentle for someone who'd ravaged my butthole and backside with a cane. I moaned in pain and ecstasy as his bulging cock head entered my hole. I was getting stretched, and it felt so good!

Now Louis was fully inside me, and I felt his balls slap my buttocks. He lay on me, his broad, hairy chest pressed on my hairless torso, his face inches from mine. "Do you like being fucked, bitch?!" He asked, leering at my wanton excitement.

"Mmm don't stop!" I moaned. "Fuck my butt with your monster dick, Louis. Oh yesss!" I felt depraved and degraded, begging my torturer to butt-fuck me when all my colleagues were watching, but I was also very turned on. Though I had spilled my sperm on Kate's thighs a little earlier, my penis was oozing precum, forming a sticky web between Louis' navel and mine. My entire being was focused on Louis' cock in my asshole, pumping in and out, stretching me, filling me. My legs crossed over his buttocks, pushing him deeper into me. Our sweaty bodies pressed against each other, and in that moment, it was like we were one - dom and sub engaged in an act as old as the times.

Louis' breath quickened, and I felt he was near coming. I squeezed my ass-cheeks in anticipation of feeling his sperm in my butthole. But he pulled out of me leaving my stretched asshole lewdly agape. Louis towered over me and jerked his cock. His first spurt hit my chest, and felt warm and thick. He continued to cum, his sperm coating my abs and groin.

At last, Louis was done, and his limp dick dripped last drops of his spunk on my cock and balls. I looked into his eyes, begging for release, but not daring to ask. Louis snapped his fingers.

"Clean my cock, bitch." He said.

I turned around so my face was under Louis' dick, and reached up. I took his limp dick in my mouth, tasting his cum mixed with my shit. My erect dick was flaring with desire, my balls aching for release. But I didn't dare ask for permission to cum....what if Louis caned me again?

"I think Adrian wants to cum, Louis. But he's too scared to ask." Kate spoke up, coming up to us. Her body was covered in a thin film of sweat, like she'd been running. Her nipples were taut, and her bald cunt was covered with John's semen.

Louis pulled his cock out of my mouth. "Is that true, cock-sucker?" He asked me.

Trembling with fear, I answered him. "Yes sir, Mr. Louis. I...I know I don't deserve it, but serving you made me...made me.." I struggled to finish my sentence.

"You mean getting your butt-hole caned and fucked in public made you horny, you fucking pervert." Louis laughed. "I should whip your ass for daring to ask, but I am feeling generous. I will help you jerk off."

Louis put his foot on my pubes, and held my cock between his toes. "Now jerk yourself."

I didn't need a second prompt. With my feet flat on the ground. I lifted my ass and ground my hips. Louis held my dick in a tight grip, his toes squeezing my shaft. I picked up pace and jerked myself on Louis' foot. I didn't care that I was lying naked and twerking on the office floor and that everyone was watching me, that I had let my tormentor chain, cane and fuck me. I just wanted to cum.

My cock was throbbing with desire and ready to spurt. I moaned, lifted my hips and arched my back, and the first spurt hit my chest. Strand after strand of hot, white, sticky cum came out of me. The sensation of release was overwhelmed me making my thighs and butt spasm with pleasure.

Slowly, the sensation faded, and I opened my eyes to see Kate lowering herself on my face. Her asshole pressed into my nose as she positioned her creampie over my mouth. I opened my mouth and signed with pleasure as John's semen, mixed with Kate's juices, slid onto my tongue. I now knew that Kate had forgiven me, and I would get to be her pet again next week!

The end.

slutessie
slutessie
14 Followers