The Orchard Ch. 01: Oon Night

Story Info
Bisexual humiliation in front of my friend at a CFNM party.
6.9k words
4.78
23.8k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elffeels
elffeels
41 Followers

Vanessa was lying beside me, naked, her body glistening with sweat. One of her legs covered my own nakedness, her hand on my chest, her hair tickling my cheek. We were friends, best friends one might even say, more than friends every now and then if I were honest... This was one of those nights. She had a steady boyfriend but it was one of those relationships that wasn't really going anywhere. So she was telling me just hours earlier as I was opening the first of several wine bottles that night.

This wasn't our first time though and I couldn't blame it on the alcohol. It was simply where our own relationship had evolved. Friends, yes, but more than that on occasion. We had a level of honesty with each other that somehow none of our respective relationships had ever matched. It made sense in a way: while we both strived to present our best selves to our partners, that inevitably meant hiding parts of ourselves at times. With each other, as friends, that was unnecessary. In fact we'd admitted darker parts of ourselves to each other in the past and that tends to build trust...then one thing led to another and we ended up in bed a few times.

Tonight was one of those times...but for once, since my failed long term relationship whose end almost broke me, I felt content. I felt slightly nervous. I was going to ask for something, something that could very well end this friendship.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, stroking Vanessa's dark brown hair.

"Mmmm..." she replied, snuggling closer.

I could feel her warmth against my body and particularly the softness of her pussy against my leg. My penis stirred, despite the sex having ended only minutes ago.

"Sorry, let me just...", I mumbled while pushing myself a bit further up the pillow. She let out a little groan of protest and held me tighter.

I grabbed my pack of cigarettes from the nightstand, pulled one out, and lit up. Before long, she detached herself from me and sat up, cross-legged, on the bed. I handed her the half finished cigarette, trying hard not to stare too visibly at her nakedness. Her breasts were large and beautiful, a C-cup with large nipples that always seemed erect. Her pussy, always fully shaved, appeared half open in this position, with meaty red lips and a prominent mound. A cloud of smoke enveloped me as she said:

"Eyes up here buddy, don't look so greedy!"

I caught myself and looked up at her face. Her dark green eyes were smiling at me, mischievous and pretty. She had a round face, sharp nose, and full, red lips. Her hair hung to her shoulders. She was beautiful.

"You're such a tease," I said. She just smiled in return.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," I continued, grabbing my glass of wine from the nightstand. I drained what remained in one gulp, to calm my nerves.

"What's up?" she asked, putting out the cigarette.

"Nothing bad," I said, "just... I want to ask for a favour. It's no big deal if you say no, I completely understand. I need you to know that."

"A favour? Of course, my dearest friend, what wouldn't I do for you?" she answered.

"No, please, wait until you hear what it is before agreeing."

"Ok..." she answered, a cute puzzled look on her face.

My chest tightened with excitement and nerves and I felt my dick stir just at the thought of what I was about to say. The perspective of the humiliation I was about to endure excited and frightened me in equal measure. Here goes nothing.

"Look, Vanessa, I... there's a fantasy I've been having."

Her eyebrows rose and a little smile appeared in the corner of her mouth. I could tell she was intrigued.

"...there's this club, it's called The Orchard. It's out of town, some 50 miles north. Have you heard of it?"

She thought for a moment then said:

"The Orchard? No, I don't think so."

"It's OK I wasn't expecting you'd know it. It's..." I gulped, "...it's a sex club."

Her eyes widened visibly and a little "Oh!" escaped her lips.

"It's not a sleazy place, I can show you their website. They've been around for a long time, and it's a discrete and tasteful place and... well... they organize these parties..."

"Oh really? I've heard of places like that but I never thought one might be so close...or that it would have a website or anything," Vanessa said.

Her curiosity seemed genuine. My dick was starting to get hard and I pushed myself a bit higher against my pillow. This was it. I was about to say it.

"I've been a bit obsessed with one of their parties in particular, ever since I read about it. It works like this: it's a couples party, but in each couple one of the partners must come completely naked."

She blinked.

"It's... I know it's a lot to ask, so I completely understand if you don't want to do it."

"Wait, so you want me to go with you to this sex party? And one of us would have to be naked?"

"Yes, yes, of course I'd be the one naked, that goes without saying..." my erection was now getting harder to ignore. There was an empty pit in my stomach... It felt amazing.

"What happens then when we're there?" Vanessa asked.

"I suppose we have a few drinks... we mingle... see what happens?" Suddenly my arguments felt weak. This had been a terrible idea. She was still looking at me with those slightly enlarged eyes and the puzzled look on her face. I suddenly realized that her breath was coming in heavy, her chest heaving. Sweat glistened on her breasts, her nipples erect. She was aroused!

..................

Three weeks later, Vanessa and I were sitting in my car in the parking lot of The Orchard. It was a nondescript building at the outskirts of a small and sleepy town. Most residents probably never gave it a second look as they passed by, blissfully ignorant of what went on in there every weekend. I'd barely been able to get a good night's sleep ever since we'd agreed to do this. Now that I was finally here, the experience was surreal. It was almost as if I was outside of my own body, watching myself, incredulous. My stomach was a roiling pit of nerves. My whole skin felt tender, hairs on end, from excitement, fear and arousal. There was a knot in my throat, I'd barely been able to say anything on the drive over. It wasn't just the anticipation of humiliation, though that was a big part of it.

The bigger part was that I'd decided to accept the full experience which meant I'd be wearing a "bisexual-curious" band around my wrist. This could very well be my first time with another man, not just the first time I joined a sex party... and it would put me in such a vulnerable position with Vanessa. My head was spinning from the implications. My chest tightened.

"You look like you're going to throw up," she laughed, slapping my leg.

Vanessa seemed to be in a very good mood. I was surprised by this, having half expected her to pull out at the last minute.

"No, I'm fine," I said, smiling back at her. "How do you feel? Are you regretting it already?"

"Hell no! It will be fun," she said, "and if it's not then we can always bail, right?"

"Right," I said, and leaned over to kiss her.

As soon as our lips touched, her tongue flicked over mine and before long we were making out hungrily. My penis stirred painfully in my pants. I slipped a hand under her shirt and was surprised to feel the shape of a corset.

"Hands off, buddy," Vanessa laughed, slapping my hand away. "Let's go in and see if you deserve any of this."

She opened the car door and got out, giving me a quick jiggle of her butt along the way. She was wearing a very short, black skirt with black fishnet stockings under it and high heels. I shook my head and followed.

..................

The men's locker was a neat, clean space. A few other guys were already there when I walked in, but I did my best to ignore them and focus on myself. After picking out a locker, I quickly undressed and headed to the shower room for a quick refresh. Having rinsed off the nervous sweat from the drive over, I returned to my things and hesitated... This was it. I didn't need any things. They'd stay in here, under lock, while I did the unthinkable: head out to the club area wearing absolutely nothing. Once again I became very aware of how I was feeling - nervous, excited. Was it the humiliation or the novelty of the experience? Was I really so insane, about to do this? Oh if only they would see me now (a litany of people passed through my head at that thought and I swallowed hard). My dry mouth reminded me about the final thing that I'd promised myself I'd do, the cherry at the top of the cake of my humiliation.

From the pocket of my pants I pulled out a cock-ring and quickly slipped it on. Then, I got out a special blue pill. I forced myself to walk naked through the locker area toward a sink in the corner, where I got a glass of water and downed the medicine. Perhaps because of the whole situation, or because it was faster-acting than I thought, I got a boner almost right away. Finally, I slipped a purple wristband on - this would tell everyone at the party that I was completely open to any kind of experience, including bisexual, tonight. It was the most permissive of all the options the club offered.

Walking back to my locker, to close it, I became acutely aware of how my now engorged penis bounced up and down, the tip showing from underneath the fold of my uncut skin. Moments later, I was standing in front of the door which led to the club side where Vanessa would be waiting...along with whoever else attended this party. I took a deep breath and almost shuddered with excitement as I pushed the door open.

I stepped out into a dark, narrow hallway, the ante-chamber of the club. The door leading to the women's locker was in front of me. At the end of the corridor, a large double door padded with velvet led into the club and bar area. The soft rhythm of a drum and bass filled the space along with the whispers of a soft sax. It was warm and stuffy, the same red velvet covering the walls, diffuse red lights forming the atmosphere.

I had little time to get used to it before the women's locker door opened and a pair of ladies stepped out. They were both wearing erotic lingerie, long stockings with garter belts, and high heels. They looked me up and down, completely shameless, as my dick throbbed, then turned around and headed toward the club.

"Move along, friend," a male voice came from behind and I realized that I was blocking the way, having completely lost my head at the sight and situation I was in.

A sharply dressed man, taller than me, passed by and, to my complete astonishment, gave me a strong slap on my naked ass. The emptiness in my stomach grew and I felt my face actually heat up with humiliation. I stepped to the side and let him pass, my mouth slightly open. I was breathing hard now, incredulous at my situation.

The next moment, the women's locker door opened and out stepped Vanessa. As her eyes got used to the darker atmosphere out here, she looked me over and appeared startled at the sight of my erect penis. I also looked her over, almost drooling, my head spinning.

She was indeed wearing a dark red corset with a push-up bra which made her tits almost spill out of the cup, round and full. She was also wearing a very small skirt which flared out slightly, barely concealing what might be under it. Red stockings with garter belts and high-heeled latex boots which went almost all the way to her knees completed the look. Her hair was loose to her shoulders and she wasn't wearing any jewelry except for a golden fox pendant around her neck which hung down to her cleavage, accenting it. She was stunning and I was speechless.

"What's this, Mr.?" She asked, coming closer and, to my complete astonishment, giving my dick a hard slap with her hand.

I bent over slightly from the pain and the embarrassment, unable to say anything.

"I appreciate your commitment to the experience," she said. "If I'd known you had such a desire for humiliation, I might have done things differently... but fear not, things are about to change from here on out."

...and with that promise, and a mischievous grin, she turned around and motioned me to follow her out into the club.

..................

The club area was a large open space for dancing, surrounded by round, open cubicles that featured soft couches and little tables. Pillars decorated with black lace and small spotlights created a strange atmosphere, giving off soft diffuse light which gradually changed hues. Across the way from the entrance was a large bar, with barstools, and several bartenders serving drinks. I realized that the position of the bar would force anyone to walk across the entire room, in full view of every person present in the cubicles or the bar. I felt light-headed, and almost sick with nerves at the thought. I'd never been this mortified in my life. My erect dick stuck out like a flagpole in front of me, in full view, pre-cum already dripping from it. I was curiously aware of how cold the floor was under my naked feet.

Most people I saw were sitting at the bar or on the couches. There weren't many there yet and as I looked around I noticed there seemed to be more couples where the man was naked than the other way around. I spotted the two women who had seen me in a corner, chatting while looking around, checking everyone out. Their partners, both naked, were sitting next to them, not engaging, sipping their drinks. The tall guy who had slapped me earlier was the only one out on the dance floor. He was swaying gently to the rhythm, his eyes on his partner, a gorgeous, petite girl with flowing reddish-blond hair, who was dancing around him completely naked. She had small breasts with erect nipples and a landing strip on her otherwise shaved pussy that matched the color of her hair. She was very short, very cute, with a sharp little nose and a rosebud mouth, and she held her eyes closed.

Vanessa grabbed me by the dick and pulled me, not very gently, toward the bar. When we reached it, she ordered several shots and sat down. I hesitated, but then decided to remain standing, just leaning on the bar. The first couple of drinks warmed me up from the inside and calmed my nerves down a bit. I was still embarrassed and almost shaking with excitement but it was starting to dawn on me that this was it, the experience I had come for. Things were going well!

"I think you should turn around and face the other way," Vanessa said in a voice that suggested it wasn't a suggestion at all. Meekly, I obeyed, and presented my erect dick to the audience once more. The pill had definitely taken effect by now, I'd never had an erection last this long and the stress and humiliation might have even had the opposite effect on it. As it were, the tip looked almost purple and I felt a tingling sensation around where the cock ring choked off my blood supply. It was uncomfortable, which was good.

Over the next half hour or so we watched as more couples started trickling in. As the night went on, there were more of the ones where the woman was the naked partner so that things started to feel quite equal. Many of the couples seemed to know each other, greeting like old friends and acting familiar with the place and the others. Clearly The Orchard had a loyal audience, a community that grew around this very specific lifestyle. Vanessa and I chatted under our breath, commenting on what we saw, and trying to figure out if there was anyone we particularly liked or thought we could engage. It wasn't easy and we also felt a bit nervous at not knowing what the protocol was.

After a while we started to feel a bit awkward and I suggested we could walk around and perhaps visit the other areas of the club and get a feel for them. As we were finishing our drinks however, another couple walked in which drew our attention. A woman that looked slightly older than us walked in accompanied by a younger, naked man. She was beautiful, with high cheekbones and a firm nose, full lips and long black hair tied in a braid. She was wearing a latex outfit - a full, black, bodysuit with a generous cleavage and high-heeled sandals. A zipper went down the front, between her breasts and all the way to her crotch, slightly open at the top and strategically placed. She had very large breasts under the outfit, a curvy shape, and a leash in her hand by which she led her partner down toward the bar. He was only wearing a collar around his neck and, like me, a cock ring to support his full erection. I couldn't help but notice that his penis was significantly larger than mine, and it was cut. His hair was blonde and long, almost reaching his shoulders, and he had a handsome face with a square jaw and full lips. He wasn't looking up though, assuming a submissive posture. I quickly checked out their wrists, and they were both wearing the same wristband as I: purple, to indicate they were open to anything and everything (bi)sexual.

The woman walked purposefully, with a proud and straight pose, right toward us. As she reached our position she briefly looked me over, then smiled broadly at Vanessa and said:

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? What's your name, darling?"

"I... I'm Vanessa," my date answered, looking a bit flushed.

"Vanessa, what a beautiful name. I'm Rose," the woman said and she bent over to kiss Vanessa on both cheeks.

"Let me guess, Vanessa. This is your first time here, am I right?"

"Yes," Vanessa gave a small laugh, "what gave it away?"

"Oh, nothing, dear, don't fret. I've been around a couple of times, let's just say I know my way around this place. May we join you?"

"Sure!" Vanessa said, as Rose made a swift gesture toward the bartender, her eyes never leaving my partner's face.

Clearly the bartender knew what she wanted because before long the two women held fresh drinks in their hands. I noticed neither I nor Rose's partner got one.

"This is James, he's a darling," Rose said about him, "but he can be very cheeky sometimes. I brought him over tonight to teach him some manners, haven't I?"

As she said this, Rose lifted her hand in a swift motion and slapped James's erect penis with the leather strap of her leash. He moaned in pain and took a step back.

"See what I mean?" Rose said, rolling her eyes at Vanessa. "Did I say you were allowed to move, James?" she called in a rather loud voice. A few people turned to look.

"No, mistress," James mumbled, returning to his position. Swift as a snake, the strap came down again on his dick. This time he took it without moving. Rose laughed out loud while I gulped. My heart was back in my throat and I tried to ignore the fact that I was as naked as this guy who was getting punished so easily.

"What brings you here then, Vanessa," Rose said then, ignoring her man as if he wasn't standing there, naked, his erect penis growing red from the beating.

"Well my friend here, he asked me to accompany him as the dressed partner for this unusual event and I was too curious to say no. Neither of us ever attended such a thing... we're virgins, as it were."

Both women laughed out loud at that. I noticed that Vanessa's laugh was slightly nervous and her cheeks were getting flushed. It could have been just the drinks, but I thought otherwise.

"I see your man has a purple wristband, while yours is orange. You are aware of the meaning?" asked Rose, extending her hand and hooking a finger through Vanessa's band, then stroking her arm.

"Yes, we are," Vanessa replied, though I saw her swallowing hard. Her wristband indicated that she was open to a sexual encounter, but nothing extreme, and not same-sex. Mine, I had to remind myself, opened me up to anything, including bisexual acts. My eyes fell on James's dick once again and I couldn't help myself imagining it slipping into my open mouth. A little drool actually dripped down my chin.

elffeels
elffeels
41 Followers
12