My Wild Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Reliving my wife's slutty ways.
9.9k words
4.28
26.5k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Auteur
Auteur
34 Followers

The sight of my gorgeous Asian wife's asshole stretched tightly around my cock as it slides in and out of her ass fills me with excitement. The white porcelain color of her ass cheeks surrounding the purple/brown color of her anus makes it look like a little dark starfish nestled in a bowl of cream. When she whispers "Oh god, your cock feels huge in my ass, I love it". My cock starts spasming as it spurts my hot cum into her rectum. When she feels my cum start to fill her ass she clamps her sphincter around my cock trapping it in her ass as the other muscles around her anus milk the cum out of my cock. When I finally stop spewing my cum she relaxes her asshole and my cock slips out with a pop. I dip my head down to her ass so I can watch my cum bubbling out of her asshole.

After watching thick strands of cum drip from her ass I turn her over so I can feast on her swollen pussy. Before I can start she flips around to a sixty-nine position so she can suck on my dirty cock while I lap at her glistening pussy. I lean forward and slowly swipe my tongue along the furrow of her pussy dripping with her pussy juice. I curl my tongue and scoop the delicious nectar into my mouth. I lick up along the length of her pussy until I reach her clitoris. I lick around the clitoris and then slowly suck it into my mouth. I feel the little nub grow longer and thicker in my mouth while she moans with pleasure.

Meanwhile, Jen is doing the same to the cock that just moments before was completely embedded in her ass. Using just her lips she has managed to suck my cock into her mouth and suckles on it like a baby on its mother's teat. I feel like the suction is pulling more cum from my balls. Soon my cock starts to respond to her blowjob and hardens. Jen adjusts the angle of her head and starts to gingerly take my cock down her throat.

As I swipe my tongue the length of her pussy and then slip it inside her pussy lips and burrow into her vagina. I furl my tongue and plunge it in and out of her vagina. This causes Jen to reach down and start rubbing her clitoris in a circular motion. As I push deeper into her vagina with my tongue she groans with pleasure and starts rubbing her clit faster and harder. Soon she is bucking her hips so hard my cock slips from her mouth.

After her climax, she flips around to a missionary position, raises her knees to her chest, and says, "You've fucked my ass and my throat, now it's time to fill my pussy." I grab her ankles and push them back further so I can see her asshole still bubbling with my cum. I rub the head of my cock along the length of her pussy and then push it into her pussy not stopping until my balls are touching her pubis. Once my cock bottoms out I start pumping in and out of her pussy, still tight even after two kids. I pull my cock almost completely out of her pussy and...

"Alex please quit daydreaming, here is the address for Katie's sleepover, she has to be there at 5 so drop her off before you pick up Max from his soccer practice. When you get back we have to be at my folks' house for dinner at 6:30." Jen looks at me questioningly to make sure I caught all of her instructions.

Jennifer (Jen) and I have been together for fifteen years, married for fourteen. We have two wonderful kids, Max age 13, and Katie age 9, a lovely home in a nice suburb of San Francisco with great schools. Jen is a beautiful 37-year Chinese American woman with a petite (5' 4") athletic body. She dresses conservatively like the high-powered professional she is but underneath the conservative designer dresses she has gorgeous legs and full 32B breasts with a hint of sagging (just enough to let you know they're natural) from breastfeeding our kids.

My wife is a partner at a large Public Relations firm in San Francisco. In addition to being a crises manager for large companies she manages our household; the kids' nanny, the cleaning woman, and coordinates the schedules for the kids' after-school activities (tutoring, soccer, volleyball, and tennis). I am almost ten years older than Jen and currently underemployed as a part-time consultant at the biotechnology company I helped found and had recently sold.

Besides the kids, we share an affectionate and trusting relationship, and until recently, a humdrum sex life that had slowly been reduced to a once or twice a month perfunctory coupling.

The Beginning

When I met her Jen had recently come out of an emotionally and sexually abusive relationship with an older man, she had started seeing Victor when she had just turned18 and he was 32. He was a darkly good-looking successful commercial real estate agent who showered her with gifts of designer clothing and jewelry and she had recently bloomed from a scrawny awkward teenager into a sexy beauty.

Victor loved to take Jen to fancy restaurants and clubs dressed up in the fabulous clothes and jewelry he purchased for her. Jen was thrilled by the newfound attention she attracted when she swept in on Victor's arm dressed in beautiful and expensive outfits. As he was a very generous tipper waiters fawned over Victor and they never dared to ask Jen's age when he ordered wine and cocktails for her.

One of the items Victor bought for Jen was a beautiful black sheer top covered in all-over lace. It was so transparent it was meant to be worn with a bra or tank top underneath. On one of their evenings out Victor asked her to wear the sheer top with a black leather miniskirt. The bra Jen was wearing showed through the sheer top so Jen wore a jacket to cover up. But after a cocktail before dinner and a glass of wine with their appetizers, Jen relaxed and took off her jacket. After another glass of wine, a very tipsy Jen told Victor she had to use the restroom.

Victor shocked Jen when he whispered, "Leave your jacket and take off your bra in the bathroom."

Jen was shocked by the request and left without saying another word to Victor. She grabbed her purse and made her way across the restaurant to the Ladies Room. As Jen sat in the toilet stall her mind was in turmoil. She was inebriated, shocked, and surprisingly horny. The idea of showing off her breasts to the men in the restaurant excited her. She slipped out of her bra and put it in her purse.

When Jen re-entered the dining room of the restaurant she caused an immediate stir. Heads turned and she could hear the other diners start to murmur. The pale skin of her breasts made the chocolate-colored areola and nipples even more noticeable through the sheer black material. When she sat down at their table Victor detected the tell-tale signs of Jen's sexual excitement; her face was flushed, her nipples were long and thick, and he could detect a familiar muskiness in the air from Jen's wet pussy. Victor pulled Jen closer to him and, satisfied they were shielded by the tablecloth, Victor reached under her mini-skirt started and started rubbing Jen's clitoris through her pantie with his index finger. As Jen started to breathe heavily with excitement, Victor inserted his middle finger and started sliding it in and out of her wet vagina. After only a minute or two of this manual stimulation, Jen suddenly stiffened and let out a whispered, "ohhhh" as an orgasm swept through her body. As soon as she recovered her senses and rearranged her clothing, Victor paid the check and they went home.

From that evening on, Jen looked forward to dressing in provocative outfits. She appreciated the sly peaks and knowing grins on the faces of the men who had the privilege of seeing her breasts and, occasionally, her bare pussy. If Jen had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner she would get a little more daring and let her skirt hike up while crossing and uncrossing her legs until her shaved pussy peeked out from under her skirt.

Jen's exhibitionism was most likely a result of being raised by strict 1st generation Chinese immigrants. Her parents expected her to remain a virgin until she married a nice Chinese American boy. For the longest time, Jen worried no one would want to marry her. Before she had a growth spurt and blossomed into a beautiful sexy woman, she was short (5'1"), skinny (93 lbs), flat chested (32AA), with a pronounced overbite. The overbite was soon corrected with braces. When she had her growth spurt she shot her up to her current height of 5'4". She gained 17 lbs in all the right places to a healthy but still slender 110 lbs and grew firm shapely breasts (32B). Jen let her shiny straight black hair grow out from the boyish bob her Mom cut herself to a thick mane that reached to her mid-back. Although she had blossomed into a beautiful and very desirable young woman, Jen still thought of herself as the awkward unattractive girl who never got asked to a school dance.

Because she still thought of herself as plain with a boyish body, she craved the affirmation of her sexual allure from the hungry eyes of the men who stared at the Asian beauty with prominent nipples and her mouth-watering hairless pussy. She felt empowered to think she could seduce the men who stole furtive glances at her intimate body parts and avenge herself on all the mean girls in high school who had laughed at her behind her back. She wasn't the skinny, flat-chested girl with a bowl haircut anymore, she was the beautiful sexy woman who filled men with sexual fantasies.

One evening Victor decided to have a nightcap in the bar of the restaurant. Victor could not help but notice how high Jen was from the wine she consumed with dinner. He decided to push the envelope and see how far Jen would go to make him happy. As they drank their cocktails Victor whispered to Jen how turned on he got when she flashed her bare pussy in public. He told her how her pussy lips puffed up when she was turned on and how shiny they looked when her pussy juice leaked onto them.

The insecure little teenager inside her mind made Jen's pussy throb with excitement at the thought of displaying her shaved pussy in public. Jen slid forward on the bar-stool and spread her legs so her pussy lips opened to give an unobstructed view of the opening to her vagina and then she spun around to face the other patrons in the bar. A handful of men and a couple of women caught a glance of Jen's open pussy before she spun back to face the bar. Jen was laughing as she nuzzled Victor's shoulder and asked him to take her home to fuck.

Victor was the happy recipient of Jen's arousal when they got back to Victor's house. Jen was willing to do anything to please Victor. She liked anal sex because she felt it was especially naughty, something none of her high school classmates would have thought innocent little Jen would allow much less to enjoy. They would have been shocked to learn Jen thought no sexual act was off-limits, she would do anything to make Victor happy.

Jen had trained herself to suppress her gag reflex and could take Victor's thick cock down her throat. After slowly working his cock into her mouth she let the tight constriction of her throat massage his cock. Jen bobbed her head to allow Victor's cock to slide up and down her throat. The pressure of Jen's tongue and throat on his cock drove Victor to a frenzy until he climaxed and shot his cum down her throat.

Victor returned the favor by having Jen lie back and spread her legs wide so her labia opened up and gave Victor direct access to her clit. Victor loved this view. Jen's thick pinkish-brown labia was shiny with clear lubricating fluid flowing out of her pussy. He swiped his tongue from her tight purple/brown asshole to her clitoris, lapping up as much pussy juice as he could along the way. Then he alternately licked the inside of her vagina and suckled on her pussy lips.

When she was thoroughly aroused, Victor pushed her legs back towards her shoulders so her tightly puckered asshole came into view. He licked around her tight pucker and then swiped his tongue from her asshole up to her clit. After he thoroughly licked her ass and pussy he wet his index finger with saliva and gently inserted it in her anus as he focused his oral ministrations on her clitoris. After a few minutes of gently sawing his index finger in and out of her ass, he added his middle finger to her ass and inserted his ring finger and pinky finger in her pussy while he flicked his tongue over her clitoris. This brought Jen to a toe-curling orgasm.

Victor went to the bathroom to wash up and get a bottle of lube. When he came back to bed he had Jen get on her hands and knees so he could put his revitalized cock in her pussy from behind and reached around to gently manipulate her clitoris. While Jen was recuperating from her second orgasm of the night Victor applied the lube to the puckered entrance to her ass with his finger. After applying the lubricating fluid to the outside and then the inside of her anus he generously covered his cock with the lubricant.

Once he was satisfied she was ready, Victor got on his knees and lined up his cock with her anus. He loved to hear her gasp as he slowly pushed the fat spongy mushroom-shaped head of his cock past the muscles of her asshole into her anus. When Victor pulled his cock out to apply more lube her ass made a popping sound as her asshole snapped close. He put the nozzle of the lube bottle into her asshole squeezing lube directly into her anus then slowly reinserted his cock. The additional lube helped him to push his cock past her anus into her rectum. He heard Jen grunt as his cock reached deep into her ass and his balls bounced against her asshole. "Your cock is so big" Jen groaned, "I love having you in my ass I feel so full."

After a little while, Jen quit groaning from the effort of accommodating Victor's cock in her ass and started moaning with pleasure. She played with her clit while Victor forcefully plowed her ass with his cock. Jen loved feeling dominated and used by her boyfriend. When Victor came he bellowed like a bull and thrust his cock as deep into her rectum as he could. To show her total devotion, Jen took Victor's dirty cock directly from her ass and sucked the remaining cum out of his cock.

The first time Jen learned Victor thought of her more as a possession than a romantic partner the evening started like every other dinner date at their favorite Italian restaurant. Their usual waiter, Vittorio, was out sick and they had a new server, Paolo, a young and very handsome young man. Jen noticed Paolo kept stealing glances down the plunging neckline of her dress. A little tipsy from the wine and feeling a little naughty, Jen smiled at Paolo and shrugged her shoulders to make the low-cut dress fall away from her chest completely exposing her breasts to the handsome waiter. Knowing Jen was deliberately showing him her perfectly formed breasts made Paolo's cock start to twitch.

Victor quietly took notice of this interaction. After they had finished their meal Victor paid the check and added a short note to the receipt. Victor told Jen he wanted to have a nightcap at the bar so they moved from their table to the bar and ordered coffee and two brandies in large snifters. Jen found the heady combination of coffee and brandy irresistible, so much so she agreed to another brandy, a double at Victor's insistence. Jen thought she shouldn't drink this much but it was a Friday night and she could sleep in tomorrow so she giddily agreed and drank the double brandy. After she had finished the brandy and the coffee she was wide awake and more than a little drunk. Jen whispered to Victor she was horny and wanted to go home and show him how much she loved him.

When they were waiting for the car to be brought around, she tried to put on her coat but stumbled and accidentally pulled the top of her dress down flashing her right breast to the valet. After having been on edge all evening fantasizing about the handsome young waiter flashing the valet fueled her sexual excitement further. Jen felt her pussy dripping the warm slippery evidence of her excitement onto her thigh.

When they got home Jen asked Victor to give her a few minutes while she "freshened up". Victor went to the bar to pour himself a drink and she went straight to the master bathroom. Jen undressed, got down on the bathroom floor and, gave herself a Fleet enema (she kept a few bottles underneath the bathroom sink for occasions such as this). After emptying her bowel she jumped in the shower and washed up. She freshened up her makeup, threw on a see-through red dressing gown and, went downstairs to find Victor.

Jen was stunned to find Victor chatting amiably with Paolo their waiter from the restaurant. Jen quickly realized she was standing in front of this virtual stranger practically naked and he was taking full advantage of the situation by soaking in her near-naked body with wide eyes.

Before she could react Victor took her arm and said, "Jen, you remember Paolo, the handsome young waiter you took delight in showing your beautiful breasts."

Before Jen could falsely protest she was doing no such thing, Paolo said, "Buona Serra Signorina. Pleased to make your acquaintance." in lightly accented English.

Victor continued, "I was just telling Paolo that you have such a beautiful body I think you should let more people appreciate its perfection." With that, Victor unsnapped the closure on the dressing gown and eased it off her body. "Now that's better," Victor told her, "please pour yourself a brandy and take a seat on the sofa."

Victor and Jen sat next to one another on the sofa and Paolo sat opposite them on the matching love seat. Victor kept talking to Paolo about the attributes of Jen's body as if she were not in the same room. When Victor started talking about her breasts he started gently rolling and pulling on Jen's nipples. Jen's nipples turned purplish brown as they became engorged with blood while Victor continued playing with them. Victor bent over and sucked on the right and then the left nipple. Paolo was amazed by the long chocolate-colored nipples standing up proudly from Jen's firm breasts.

When Victor started describing Jen's pussy lips, he put his hand between her legs and gently pried them apart so Paolo could get a good look at her shaved labia and the glistening inside of her vagina. Jen felt deeply conflicted about being displayed like a whore but at the same time, she was electrified by the thought of displaying her naked body to this handsome young man. The effect of the brandy overwhelmed her shyness and Jen let Victor spread her legs wider.

"Play with your clit." Victor commanded. As if in a trance, keeping her legs spread Jen pulled her feet onto the sofa and started drawing little circles around her clitoris with her finger. As if by magic Victor produced a bottle of Astroglide and poured a generous amount on the index and middle finger of Jen's left hand. "Now play with your ass and get it ready for us."

"Us? Surely he doesn't expect me to have sex with a stranger." she thought. But the effect of the brandy allowed Jen to convince herself this was some twisted test of her love for Victor and he would let her stop once she put on a show for them. Having given herself an enema in preparation for anal sex with Victor she was confident her ass was clean, so she did it, she slowly worked her middle finger into her ass, and then she added her index finger to stretch her anus wider. Victor poured more lube on her fingers and then unzipped his pants so he could feed his cock into her mouth while she played with her clit and ass. By now Jen was so far gone with drunken excitement she completely disregarded their guest and sucked his cock into her throat. Victor started fucking her throat with a steady rocking motion. Jen timed her breathing so she could breathe when Victor withdrew his cock from her throat. The excitement of having a witness to his blowjob and the tight massaging action of Jen's throat made him climax quickly and he shot his wad down Jen's throat. After his cock softened and slipped from Jen's mouth Victor stepped aside and told Paolo, "Your turn, let her give your cock a throat massage."

Auteur
Auteur
34 Followers