My Wild Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia grew up poor, the youngest of three children born to an immigrant couple from Mexico. Her parents' example instilled a strong work ethic and their financial struggles provided her deep-seated drive to be successful. Sophia started working at the firm right out of high school as an administrative assistant. She started taking night classes at the local junior college right away. In five years, she earned her bachelor's degree in business from the local State University.

Even before she graduated from college Sophia had worked her way up to account coordinator. Shortly after graduating from college, she was promoted to associate account executive and eventually, account executive. She dated but never married, in part because of her dedication to her job, and partly because she was bi-sexual and frequently swung back and forth between straight and lesbian partners. Sophia was currently single. She knew she only had a couple of years left to make partner at her firm so she needed to focus on work. As a result, she avoided lengthy entanglements and satisfied her sexual needs with casual hookups. Male or female, she enjoyed both but was realizing that she found it was easier to orgasm with another woman and women listened to what she had to say when she talked.

Sophia appreciated Jen's beauty but their relationship was strictly professional mentor and mentee. Sophia encouraged Jen to go back to school and complete her college education. Determined to be self-sufficient, with tuition assistance from her employer Jen worked full time and took classes in business administration at San Francisco State University at night. She used her weeknights and weekends to study and proudly carried a straight-A average.

Since breaking up with Victor, Jen's sole indulgence was running the trails of the local state park. It was on one of her weekend trails runs through the park that I first encountered Jen. She was a vision of beauty, a gorgeous petite Asian woman with beautiful long black hair streaming in the wind as she ran. God, what a body! Perfect shapely legs, firm muscular ass cheeks, and beautifully proportionate breasts on her slender frame. If the park had charged an admission fee just to watch her run I would have gladly paid.

I started planning my runs so I could be on the trail around the same time she was running. I enjoyed running behind her watching her tight ass cheeks swing back and forth as she ran. I used to run track in college and could have outrun her as I still ran 10K once a week and 5K 2x a week but I couldn't see her gorgeous ass if I ran faster than her and what would be the fun in that?

This went on for a couple of months, me trying to work up the courage to introduce myself to her, and her seemingly blissfully unaware of my existence. Then fate changed my life with the aid of a small tree root. While trotting behind Jen on one of the more treacherous parts of the trail Jen caught her toe on a tree root and went tumbling down the trail. I quickly caught up to her and helped her make a quick assessment of her injuries. She had scraped both elbows and one knee, none of the wounds were very serious. She twisted her left ankle when she went down. "Owww, sprained it," she said as she hobbled a short way to a nearby rock and sat down. "I have been trying to figure out how to introduce myself to you, but this wasn't one of the ways I considered."

"Uhh me?" I answered lamely.

"Yes, you. I see you around campus sometimes. The tall good looking professor."

"Assistant professor" I interjected.

"Assistant professor," she continued, "of, Ummm, let's see, Chemistry?"

"Biotechnology."

"The tall good looking assistant professor of Biotechnology. The tall good looking married assistant professor?"

"The divorced poorly paid assistant professor of Biotechnology" I responded.

"Jen."

"Alex. Come on, put your hand on my shoulder and I'll help you up. Then hold on to my arm and we'll head down the hill."

Despite the pain in her ankle we talked and laughed like a couple of teenagers as we made our way down the trail. By the time we got to her car, it was clear that we had a connection. After making sure she could drive with just the use of her right foot we exchanged cell phone numbers and tentatively set a date for dinner on the following Saturday night.

On the appointed night I picked up Jen at her parent's house to take her to my go-to fancy dinner spot, Olive Garden. Radiantly beautiful with minimal makeup, she looked lovely in a soft pullover sweater, snug blue jeans, an ankle boot on one foot, and a sneaker on the other. By the time we had finished our Calamari appetizer, I already knew she was the one for me.

We talked about our families, Jen was a second-generation Chinese American. Her dad was a pharmacist and her mom was an accountant at a local CPA firm. She had an older brother, Will, who worked at a large bank in Manhattan. Will was married to Sharon, a teacher at a private high school. Jen was a good student in high school and had been admitted to several prestigious universities but she said she decided to take a gap year that turned into gap years. It was not until later in our relationship that she divulged she put off college so she could be with Victor.

She told me about her current studies. Her goal was to get an MBA and go into Finance like her brother Will. Jen didn't sound passionate about the MBA, but it was clear she enjoyed her job and greatly admired Sophia.

She told me she had plenty of male friends in high school but no boyfriends. Victor was her first boyfriend. She told me their relationship was intense at the beginning but it just fizzled out due to the difference in their ages. The last part she told me while glancing down to her lap made me think there was something she was leaving out.

I briefly recounted my life story. Born and raised in a small town in Minnesota, my dad farmed their 400-acre soybean farm and my mom was the local high school's nurse. I was a good enough student and athlete (track) to get a full ride to Northwestern in Evans ton, Illinois. After graduating summa from Northwestern I went to U Penn in Philadelphia for my Ph.D. in biotechnology.

At Penn, I met and married my classmate, the incredibly brilliant Victoria. Victoria and I were like two peas in a pod, committed scientists passionate about our field of study. But ultimately we weren't very passionate about one another. She graduated two years before me and accepted a position as an assistant professor at Berkeley. We made all of the customary assurances that we could make a long-distance relationship work but we both knew this was an easy way to end our marriage. Within a year we had agreed that we were better as friends and colleagues than lovers and with genuine affection and respect for one another, we divorced.

Around the same time we were working on the divorce Victoria told me her new boyfriend mentioned Stanford had an opening for an assistant professor in my field and Victoria encouraged me to apply. Incredibly, after a lengthy interview process, Stanford hired me. My then-girlfriend, Mia, and I did not even go through the motions of pretending we would manage a long-distance relationship. Mia and I traded a few emails after I moved to Palo Alto but that's it. Mia and I still trade XMAS cards with photos of our kids but I haven't seen or talked to her since the day I left Philadelphia.

We sat at the table and talked until the waitress politely let us know it was time to get off the table. We went and sat in my car and continued talking until almost midnight when I finally drove her home. Jen gave me a quick peck on the cheek thanked me for a fun evening and exited the car.

We continued seeing one another and the evening always ended the same way, us talking until late in the evening and Jen ending the night with a quick peck on the cheek. I knew Jen wasn't a virgin but I assumed her conservative Asian upbringing made her reticent to start a physical relationship too quickly.

After being dropped off at home she went by her parents' bedroom and let them know she was home and quickly went to her room and got ready for bed. Once she was naked under the warm heavy blankets she reached into the bottom drawer of her nightstand and pulled out her dildo. Thinking of Alex's handsome face and broad shoulders, Jen turned on the vibration function and slowly circled her clitoris with the head of the dildo. She used her right hand to gently squeeze and tug on her erect nipples. After a few minutes of playing with her nipples, Jen rolled onto her left side reached down ran her middle finger through her engorged throbbing pussy lips, and got her finger drenched with pussy juice. Jen started circling her anus with her middle finger. She slid the vibrator into her pussy and then slowly worked her middle finger in and out of her ass. The membranes between her ass and pussy were so thin she could feel the ridges on the vibrator with her finger She added her middle finger to the index finger in her ass and suddenly she imagined it was Ron pumping his thick black cock in her ass and the vibrator was Nick furiously thrusting in and out of her vagina. Jen imagined Nick and Ron filling her pussy and ass with their hot seed and she exploded in a body convulsing orgasm.

With

a mixture of relief

and shame, Jen cleaned up and returned to bed. "My God, how can I get so excited thinking about that night? What would Alex think if he knew that I still crave

being double penetrated." With that, she resolved to break it off with Alex and swear off dating until she could purge herself of these perverted desires.

"I'm sorry Alex, we have no future. My parents are old-fashioned and expect me to marry a Chinese man." Jen sat stone-faced as she told Alex the half-lie. She did think they had no future but not because of her parents. Jen was convinced Alex could never understand much less accept her sexual history and her "perverted" sexual fantasies. "You are a wonderful man and you're going to make the right woman the perfect husband."

"Jen you're the right woman and I am going to be your perfect husband," Alex told her gently. "Let's give it another month. We'll just focus on being best friends first and let's not worry about anything else for now. What do you say, friends?"

Alex's earnest voice and gentle manner melted Jen's resolve. "A month. Just friends, right?"

A month later they took stock of their relationship and they both realized that their love and compatibility were so strong they were willing to face anything together. Jen's parents received the news of their engagement with joy. They recognized Alex for the good man he was. They wisely asked Jen to not make the same mistake she made with Victor and wait until she married Alex before she moved it with him. As hard as it was to be apart from Alex at all, she saw the wisdom in their request and continued to live at home.

Several months after the momentous kiss, Jen slowly stretched her naked body and shook Alex's muscular shoulder, "Wake up Sleepyhead, you have to drive me home. Remember I have to be in the office early tomorrow, I am assisting Sophia with the SiliTech pitch tomorrow." Jen was not merely assisting Sophia, Sophia promised Jen if they landed the account tomorrow she would get Jen promoted to Account Coordinator for what would be the firm's largest clients.

Living with her parents did not mean Alex and Jen remained chaste, they made frequent and enthusiastic use of Alex's bed. Alex reveled in Jen's physical beauty. He would stare at her naked body as she slept as if trying to memorize every curve. He was especially fascinated with Jen's pussy lips and nipples. He had never dated an Asian woman before so he was fascinated with her darkly colored nipples and labia. He loved how her dark wrinkly labia would puff up and become smooth when she got excited and emitted a mildly musky odor when she spread her legs and opened her glistening pink pussy for him.

He especially loved watching Jen masturbate by gently rolling and pulling on her nipples with her thumb and index finger. Slowly coaxing them to fatten and lengthen until they were as big around as a fat pencil eraser and 3/4 inch long when she pulled on them. When erect her nipples and areola were a deep purplish-brown color that stood out in stark relief against the milky white skin of her breasts. Alex would almost cum just watching Jen play with her nipples.

The depth of their physical connection went beyond anything he had ever experienced. Jen was perfection in every way for Alex. When they made love he felt fulfilled. Making love to Jen took on greater urgency for Alex, he wanted to fill her with his seed, and make babies. He wanted them to start their family.

"Jen, since you graduate in May, how do you feel about June weddings?"

Jen lowered her head down to Alex's groin and slowly sucked his soft cock into her mouth. Softly at first and then she pushed more and more of his cock into her mouth. She quickly took his cock out of her mouth and swung around until her pussy was directly over his mouth. "June sounds perfect, now kiss me down there" she urged him as she lowered her bald wet pussy to Alex's mouth. Once he started licking her sweet clear arousal fluid from her hot slit she resumed taking his rock-hard cock into her mouth.

Alex licked and sucked her pussy like a starving man. He pushed his tongue deep into her vagina lapping up her pussy juice like it was nectar. Alex alternately sucked on her clitoris and pussy lips. He moved his head up so he could lick her anus with his tongue. That elicited a deep moan from Jen which made his cock vibrate in her throat. Alex furled his tongue to make a point and tried to push the tip of his tongue into her anus. That made Jen start to tremble with excitement. Alex kept pushing until he got the tip just past her sphincter and Jen had her first ever anal orgasm.

When Jen stopped trembling from her orgasm, she rolled off of Alex and spread her legs wide, "Fuck me, put your cock in me now!" Alex rolled on top of her and thrust his cock deep into her pussy with one mighty push. Knowing how excited she got from having him lick her anus, Alex wet a finger and gently pushed it into her ass. Once he got the finger deep into her ass he started pressing it against his cock thrusting in and out of her pussy. This was the first time Alex had engaged in any sort of anal play and he found it incredibly erotic. Jen appreciated how Alex's finger in her ass added to her sense of fullness. Jen had another wild orgasm as Alex fingered her ass and shot his seed deep into her pussy.

As they slowly caught their breath Alex asked, "So June?"

"Yes dear, June will be perfect."