My Wild Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen was shocked by Victor's words but her own body was building to orgasm as she vigorously fingered her ass and pussy, she could hear herself say, "Come on Paolo let me suck your cock." With that Paolo stood up, unzipped his pants and his imposing partially erect 9" cock spilled out of his trousers. Using her lips Jen pulled the huge pinkish-colored member into her mouth.

Jen started to suck greedily on Paolo's cock and pushing her head forward, slowly worked it down her throat. Soon Jen's lips were touching Paolo's balls and Paolo's dick was deep in her throat. Paolo sawed his dick in and out of her throat as long strands of saliva leaked out from around Paolo's cock. Watching Jen playing with her clit and fingering her asshole Paolo grasped Jen's head in his hands and thrust his convulsing cock deep in her throat as he shot strand after strand of cum down her throat. As Paolo's cock shrank Jen kept it in her mouth and continued sucking the remnants of cum from deep inside his balls.

Jen still had her fingers in her pussy and ass and had yet to climax. "Baby eat my pussy" she implored Victor. Victor quickly knelt in front of Jen and pushed her hands out of the way so he could have access to her throbbing pussy. Using both hands to pull her labia aside and used his tongue to tease and suck on her clitoris. Victor then sucked one and then the other of her labia into his mouth and massaged it with a gentle sucking action. After getting the labia to swell up and hang loosely around the opening to her vaginal canal he returned his attention to her clitoris.

Jen was nearing a climax and strained to push her groin up against Victor's swirling tongue when he suddenly pulled away and stood up. "Turn over," he told her gruffly and grabbed her hips and started turning Jen over so she faced the sofa and presented herself to Victor and Paolo. Without a word, Victor pushed his erect cock into Jen's pussy and with no hesitation started thrusting deep into her body. Reaching around to her pussy Victor started massaging her clitoris while he continued fucking her. Jen erupted in a toe-curling orgasm and her vagina clamped down on Victor's cock so hard he stopped thrusting.

As Jen recovered from her orgasm she realized Victor had pulled her down to the floor and had her mount his cock while he lay on his back. Victor wrapped his arms around Jen and said, "Paolo feel free to fuck Jen's ass while I fill her pussy." Jen freaked out at the thought of taking Paolo's 9" cock in her ass while Victor fucked her pussy but when she tried to pull away she could not budge from Victor's strong embrace.

Seizing the opportunity Paolo picked up the bottle of Astroglide and liberally applied the lube to his cock and reapplied the lube around and into Jen's anus. Victor stopped thrusting into her as Jen felt the insistent pressure from Paolo's cock at the entrance to her ass and groaned loudly. Slowly the spongy head of Paolo's cock pushed past the circular muscles of her anus. Jen exhaled and told Paolo, "Keep going, slowly." Pushing down as if trying to poop, Jen's rectum relaxed enough for Paolo's cock to slip past the internal anal sphincter and into her rectum.

Paolo started rocking his cock in and out very slowly and Victor resumed sawing his cock in and out of her pussy. After slowly increasing his penetration of her ass in 1/2 inch increments Paolo finally got his entire 9" inches into Jen's ass. Paolo added more lube to his cock and started pounding Jen's ass while Victor jack-hammered her pussy. Jen was overwhelmed with the erotic sensation of pain mixed with pleasure as Paolo stretched her anus and Victor's cock seemed even fatter and longer than usual. Paolo was the first to climax and Jen felt his cock twitch as he ejaculated deep in her rectum. This feeling put Jen over the top and as she climaxed her vaginal muscles contracted and squeezed Victor's cock tight causing him to cum and Jen swore she could feel his cum spurting against her cervix.

Jen felt Paolo's cock shrink and as it slipped out of Jen's ass a small rivulet of his cum flowed out of her gaping asshole over her pussy lips onto Victor's cock. The thought of the semen from her ass and pussy mixing seemed so nasty and sexy at the same time. With that Jen stood up and headed to the bathroom to clean up before she leaked more cum on the living room floor. She returned to the living room with warm wet hand towels to clean Victor and Paolo.

After kissing Paolo and saying a hurried thank you, Jen headed to the bedroom. When Victor came to bed a short time later Jen turned away from him while her head swam with conflicting feelings of shame and sexual arousal. Victor knew Jen was struggling with reconciling her middle-class moral code, with the wild sex she had just experienced but he was betting the secret anal sex-loving exhibitionist would prevail.

The End of the Beginning

Jen and Victor knew their relationship had crossed into new territory after the night with Paolo. For Victor, it was the ultimate proof that Jen was his possession to do with as he pleased. For Jen, it was the opening of a Pandora's Box of desire and doubt. It was a shocking realization that she liked being sexually dominated and used and heartbreaking insight into Victor's feelings for her.

Jen had thought her desire to do anything Victor desired was solely motivated by her affection for him. The threesome with Paolo showed her that she wanted to be sexually used by other men too. Taking Paolo's cock up her ass while Victor fucked her pussy made her wet just thinking about it. Cum in her mouth, pussy, ass, from Victor or Paolo it made no difference, she loved all of it.

As much as she enjoyed the sex, Jen was keenly aware of Victor's attitude towards her. Victor had not arranged the threesome with Paolo for Jen's pleasure, he did it to satisfy his sexual fantasies without any discussion with her. Jen was smart enough to realize Victor thought of her as a sexual plaything to be used and eventually discarded.

Their diverging viewpoints fed very different fantasies. For Victor, he wanted to relive the excitement of sharing Jen with another man. The memory of double penetrating Jen and feeling Paolo's cock in Jen's ass while he fucked her pussy made his cock throb with excitement. He became obsessed with recreating that experience. Jen's fantasy was to somehow erase that night and to go back to a time when Jen and Victor shared a monogamous and loving relationship. Their dueling fantasies met on their first anniversary.

Jen made elaborate plans for an anniversary dinner. Her idea was to have the dinner showcase her domestic skills along with her sexual skills to show Victor she would make him the perfect wife. That morning she reminded Victor to be home by 7 for their anniversary dinner. Victor looked at her a little oddly and said he was golfing with two of his biggest clients but he would try and be home by 7.

That afternoon Jen left her job as an assistant at the PR agency a little early and raced home to start her preparations. Jen prepared Julia Child' famous Beef Burgundy recipe. A recipe that served 6 but rather than convert it to two portions she prepared the recipe as written and figured they would enjoy leftovers. While the fragrant stew bubbled gently on the stove Jen put two bottles of her favorite Chardonnay in the refrigerator and two bottles of Victor's favorite Pinot Noir on the counter. She assembled a green salad with homemade vinaigrette, poured herself a large glass of Chardonnay, and went upstairs to get ready.

Jen wanted to give Victor a night he wouldn't forget so she undressed and got a box of Fleet Enema from the bathroom cupboard. Jen put a towel on the bathroom floor and lay down on her side. She unpacked the enema bottle from the package and carefully eased the pre-lubricated tip of the applicator into her anus. She gently pushed the applicator past her anus into her rectum and squeezed the bottle until it was empty. After withdrawing the nozzle and waiting about 5 minutes Jen got up and emptied the contents of her bowel into the toilet. Jen finished the glass of wine and stepped into the shower.

After shaving her pussy and asshole, Jen used the detachable shower head to bathe her asshole and pussy in warm cleansing water. She ran a finger inside her pussy to purge any vaginal discharge that had built up during the day. She then scrubbed her anus to ensure it was clean and fresh smelling.

After toweling off and donning a bathrobe she went down to the kitchen and finished the preparations for dinner. She ladled the stew into a warming dish, put the salad in a large serving bowl, and put the bowl in the refrigerator. After setting the table for two she refilled her glass with Chardonnay and went back upstairs to finish getting ready.

Jen's plan for the night was to show Victor she would make him a perfect wife. She would serve him a gourmet meal and then make love to him using her mouth, pussy, and ass to give him a night of unforgettable sex While finishing her second glass of wine, Jen put her hair up in a bun and applied her makeup. She had purchased a sheer red chiffon dressing gown that fastened with a lacy sash at the waist and planned on wearing that with nothing but heels.

As she donned the dressing gown she heard the front door open and she hurriedly put the finishing touches on her makeup, Jen looked at herself out in the closet mirror and thought how pleased Victor would be that her brown areola and nipples showed prominently through the almost transparent material of the dressing gown. Satisfied Victor would be turned on by her appearance Jen put on 3-inch stiletto heels and headed downstairs.

"Hi honey, I hope you don't mind if I invited Ron and Nick to join us for dinner, I hope you made enough," Victor said in a too-loud voice and pointed to his golfing partners; Ron, a slightly paunchy slightly grizzled African American who appeared to be in his mid-40s, and Nick, a tall, slender, good looking sandy blond who looked to be in his mid-thirties. The three of them looked and smelled like they had already consumed several cocktails

Jen stood in shocked silence. She felt like a complete fool standing in front of Victor's business associates practically naked. Ron and Nick drank in the beauty and sexuality of Victor's beautiful Asian girlfriend. Ron immediately noticed Jen's shaved pussy and Nick's appreciative eyes were drawn to the thick brown nipples standing out from Jen's full firm 32B breasts.

"Yes, yes, I made enough food. As soon as I finish dressing I'll set the table for our guests." Jen stammered.

Victor grabbed Jen's arm and said, "Nonsense, you look great. You go set the table while I fix the guys a drink."

Shaking with rage and embarrassment Jen set the table for 4 and put out red and white wine glasses. She filled the wine glasses with the appropriate wine and then put out the salad and the warming dish filled with stew. She took a large gulp of wine from her glass and told Victor and his guests they could sit down to eat.

After drinking a third glass of wine, Jen began to enjoy herself. Ron was a great storyteller and kept them roaring with laughter. Nick was quieter but very polite and was careful to make sure to include Jen in the conversation. Everyone enjoyed the delicious meal and they emptied all four bottles of wine.

After they had finished eating Victor had them move from the dining room back to the living room. Victor had Jen sit down on the love seat next to him and he gestured to Ron and Nick to sit on the sofa opposite them. Victor began flattering his guests by telling Jen how important their business was to him and his firm. While he rambled on how he would do anything to keep their account Victor started rubbing Jen's thigh. Ron and Nick watched Victor slowly push the hem of Jen's dressing gown further and further up her thigh until Victor's hand reached her waist. Knowing he had their rapt attention Victor slowly pulled the lacy sash until it came undone and one side of her gown fell to the side exposing Jen's left breast.

"What do you guys think? Beautiful tits huh?" Victor was slurring his words as he pulled Jen's sheer gown off her shoulders exposing her from the waist up. He reached over and started rolling her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Despite herself, Jen felt the rubbery tissue of her nipple respond to Victor's touch by growing thicker and longer. Victor started gently pulling on her nipple to encourage its growth until it stretched to three-quarters of an inch in length. Ron and Nick sat in stunned silence as they watched Victor reach from one of Jen's breasts to the other as he played with her nipples.

Jen's embarrassment was turning into excitement as Victor pulled and rolled her nipples. When Victor got down on his knees and spread Jen's legs she did not resist. "Look at this Grade A Prime pussy" he said to his guests. Ron and Nick moved to the side to get an unobstructed view. Victor pried apart her swelling labia to expose the glistening interior of Jen's vagina. The men could see the droplets of Jen's excitement starting to flow from inside her pussy onto her shaved pussy lips. Victor ran his finger along the furrow of her pussy and got his finger dripping with her lubrication so he could start rubbing around her clitoris in a slow circular motion. Jen involuntarily emitted a low moan as she responded to the stimulation.

Ron and Nick were getting turned on by the faintly earthy and musky aroma emanating from Jen's aroused pussy as Victor started to explore her pussy with his index and middle fingers. Jen grabbed Victor's hand and started moving his fingers in and out of her pussy with increased speed and vigor. Knowing she had an audience for the fingering of her pussy only served to excite Jen more. Jen's wet pussy made soft squelching sounds as Victor's fingers plunged in and out of her vagina. Jen held Victor's hand still as she raised her hips to grind her clitoris against his hand and moaned loudly as she climaxed, her cum flowing over his hand onto the sofa.

"Boys," Victor said, "who wants to be the first to treat Jen to a good old-fashioned fucking?" Victor gently guided Jen to turn around and raise her ass to display Jen's dripping wet pussy and the little ring of muscles of her anus for Ron and Nick.

"Age before beauty," Ron said as he quickly stepped out of his pants and underwear. Ron's erect cock was average length but very thick. Fortunately Jen's pussy was wet with excitement and she pushed back when she felt the fat spongy head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Ron went slowly to let Jen adjust to his thickness. Victor and Paolo were Jen's only experience with a penis. Initially it hurt while her vagina expanded to accommodate Ron's thick cock. When Ron finally inserted the full length of his cock he began to saw in and out of her pussy. Despite her ample lubrication, Jen could feel the lining of her pussy being pulled back and forth with Ron's cock. The vise-like feel of her pussy made Ron climax after only a couple of minutes and he spurted his cum deep into her vagina. Ron wiped his brow and sat back on the love seat wheezing with exhaustion.

Nick had already undressed and he quickly stepped forward and inserted his hard cock in Jen's distended pussy. Nick had a long and slender cock so he had no trouble inserting his cock in Jen's pussy. But Jen's pussy had expanded to accommodate Ron's thick cock so Nick felt less friction as he slid his cock back and forth in her vagina. "Damn Ron you stretched her pussy so much I can barely feel anything," Nick said in partial jest.

"Don't worry Nick, I have the solution." Victor handed Nick a bottle of lubrication. "Her ass is so tight it will make you feel like she could squeeze your dick off. Just make sure you use a lot of lube."

Nick took the bottle from Victor and generously spread the lube around and in Jen's puckered asshole. He inserted his index finger and spread the lube around the inside of her anus. He then poured more lube on her asshole and pushed that into her anus until her anus was generously lined with lubricating fluid. Nick then coated his cock with lube and put the helmet-shaped head of his cock against Jen's asshole. As Nick started to press against her asshole Jen applied downward pressure as if trying to pass a bowel movement. As Jen's asshole flared open the head of Nick's cock slipped in past Jen's sphincter. Jen grunted with the sudden pressure she felt in her ass. "Slowly," she said through gritted teeth. Nick was a thoughtful lover and moved his cock in small increments as he entered her ass. Eventually, Nick had his cock head through her anus and entered Jen's rectum. Nick felt her anus squeezing his cock tight as it passed back and forth into her ass. "Okay, now fuck me, fuck my ass hard." Jen moaned.

At this point, Victor lay down on the carpet next to Jen and told her to fuck him while Nick fucked her ass. Nick disengaged from Jen's ass as she straddled Victor and guided his cock into her pussy. Once Victor was fully inserted into her vagina, Nick once again lined up his cock with her asshole and slowly reinserted his cock into her ass. After an awkward couple of strokes, the two men developed a rhythm of alternately penetrating her ass and pussy. Victor was enraptured with the feeling of Nick's cock pushing against the membrane of her rectum applying pressure against this cock in her vaginal canal. Jen enjoyed the feeling of having her body used to provide incredible sexual pleasure to two men at the same time. She loved feeling so nasty having Nick's cock deep in her ass while Victor fucked her pussy.

Nick was the first to climax and stiffened as his cock erupted with semen flooding Jen's rectum with the hot fluid. Feeling the pressure of Nick's cum filling her rectum made Jen convulse with her orgasm. As Jen squirmed with her orgasm Nick's cock slipped from her ass and a small rivulet of his cum escaped from her asshole and dripped down to her pussy. Jen reached back and spread Nick's cum on Victor's cock as he thrust in and out of her vagina. Feeling Nick's cum fresh from Jen's ass on his cock drove Victor to a sexual frenzy and he let out a roar while his cock erupted in a fountain of cum inside her vagina. When Victor's softening cock slipped out of her vagina his cum poured out of her pussy onto his groin.

Jen stood up gingerly and moved quickly to the guest bathroom to grab a towel to staunch the cum dripping out of her pussy and asshole. Jen returned with warm towels and wordlessly handed the towels to the guys to clean themselves. After collecting the soiled towels Jen silently turned and went upstairs.

Ron and Nick got dressed while Victor called them a cab. When the cab arrived, Ron and Nick mumbled their thanks and their promise of continued business with Victor and his firm and left.

When Victor crawled into bed he reached over to kiss Jen and told her, "Babe that was something else. I could not have hired a hooker who could have given those guys a better fucking. They promised me a 5-year extension of our contract! Do you know what that's worth to me?"

Jen shrugged off Victor's grasping hand and thought to herself, "I don't what it is worth to you but I know what it cost you, our relationship. You want a whore, not a wife." The next morning Jen moved her things back to her parent's home

and never saw Victor again.

Almost a year after leaving Victor Jen was living with her parents and still worked at the PR firm as an assistant to an account executive named Sophia. Sophia was a 30-something Mexican American woman who saw Jen as a younger version of herself; hardworking, smart, and ambitious. Darkly pretty, long dark hair always worn in a bun, Sophia was slender with long legs, small breasts, and a tight shapely bottom. Despite her good looks, Sophia was single, a "work widow" she called herself.