All Comments on 'My Wings, For You'

by Alicorn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please write more...

I would love to know more about this story.

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
Please!

Tell me this was only chapter one of this awesome tale and that chapter two will be posted soon. There must be a chapter two, this can't be just a one off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE!!!

PLEASE MORE OF THIS STORY!!!

debbie2freedebbie2freeabout 11 years ago
ya'll need an editor

This mini story has many errors in spelling and grammar.The story is too short no back story and the sex scene is extremely short.Plus if he was on his back it seems like it would be hard for his wings to come out

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
debbie2free

That is just nit picking it didn't distract from the story. I do tend to get sick of those who read stories just to pick on spelling or grammer.

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
Plus.. debbie2free

Anyone who starts a comment with ya'll is the last person I would expect to correct someone's spelling or grammer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sweet and a bit sad

I really liked the soul mates theme and the timing of them meeting not always being perfect was great. The story really flowed well. The only editing that I found jarring was torture being misspelled twice. Otherwise a very well done piece. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very nice

this was a very cool story any grammer issues that it had did not in any way deflect from how intriguing this story was.........and for the haters out there you have no right commenting on a stories grammer when you are starting off your comment with YA'LL thats not even a word so go get a life : )

KyriaeKyriaeabout 11 years ago
@ the nitwit that started their comment with yall

You posted about grammar issues and yet you are the one that has the grammar issue, and by the way........... Michael was sitting up when he showed her his wings.

To Alicorn, I found the story to be very well written and I enjoyed it. It was different from the stories that you read in non human. I would love to to do another chapter on this one.

rider66rider66about 11 years ago
debbie2free - YOU need an editor!

I liked the story quite a bit and found the minor flaws easy enough to ignore. Yes Alicorn, a proofreader would be helpful to polish your work, but under no circumstances should you take on an editor if they insist you make substantial changes.

As a Southerner I had to find out why others were so annoyed with debbie2free - now I concur! There is a time and place for colloquialisms, and it is certainly NOT while overly criticizing their spelling and grammar! Not to mention the fact that you didn't even spell "y'all" correctly - it's a conjunction of "you"+"all" - get it? Have you even visited the South?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awww...

I’m crying! This is so freaking sad, my heart is aching. :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous