My Wolf Bride

Story Info
New bride is attacked by a werewolf.
1.1k words
4.35
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had only been a week since the wedding when my new bride was attacked by a wolf as she was gathering herbs along the edge of the forest. She suffered a serious bite on the leg as well as multiple scratches. I tended to her in the cottage because it was a long ride by horseback to the village. Plus the local physician is usually drunk. Last night she had a fever and was sweating profusely. I was so worried but was afraid to leave her alone for the time it would take to go for help.

In the morning she seemed a little better so I changed the bandage on her leg. She gave me a forced smile but I could tell she was still in pain so I heated up some sassafras tea. The hot beverage was appreciated which made me feel a little better.

By the end of the day she had made remarkable improvement. I changed the dressing again while there as still enough light. There was only one candle left and I had been too busy to make more of them. To my surprise the wound had almost healed!  It was very unusual but who was I to question.

She had a very wrestless night, tossing and turning, sometimes even calling out in fear. I didn't get much sleep myself. As the morning light illuminated the room, I rolled over to put my arm around her and found her side of the bed was empty! I jumped to my feet but she was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly the door was kicked open and there she stood with her arms full of firewood. I was scolded for not tending to the fire. Fortunately there were a few embers and she had it going again shortly.

My sweetheart was behaving like nothing had even hapened. The dressing had been removed from her leg and there was no sign of injury.  I was so overjoyed that nothing else mattered. Ellen has always been affectionate and as the day continued, she took advantage of every spare moment to hug and kiss.

She began to get more aggressive pushing me against the wall and pulling at my clothing. I could take a hint and we both dove into the bed frantically undressing each other. I had never seen her behave quite like this but it was an exciting turn of events. She wrestled for dominance, pushing me down, kissing, biting and scratching.

I was delighted with this new version of my wife. Her muscles appeared more pronounced and her breasts had even grown in size. This was not the woman I married but was enthralled by her display of passion and lust.

She moved on top of me and held my arms firmly against the mattress as her voracious pussy quickly swallowed my erection. I felt her sex muscles contract around my shaft in a manner that I had never experienced. I was like her love prisoner and I had a suspicion she wouldn't release me until I gave her what she wanted.

Being dominated like this was extremely thrilling. I closed my eyes and submitted to my lover as she thrust against me. I knew I couldn't last long against this unyielding attack. My orgasm was only moments away when I heard the unnerving howl.

My eyes flashed open to witness a giant wolf thrashing into me! Involuntary contractions filled the beast with my seed. There was another howl before it leapt off of me and crashed through a window. I was left there trying to catch my breath in panic!

Hours went by and it was beginning to get dark when the door was slowly pushed open. My Ellen came stumbling inside naked and crying. We embraced and I tried to comfort her as she sobbed uncontrollably. I wrapped her shivering body in a blanket from the bed. We sat before the fire in silence. Neither one of us knew what to make of the day's events. I slid over and put my arm around her.

"What happened to me?" she whimpered.

"I don't know, but I still love you more than life itself, and nothing will change that."

"William, I remember everything. It was a burning desire that I couldn't control. I could have killed you!"

"To be honest, I have never experienced such powerful passion."

"But I still feel it inside me! The sinful lust, the uncontrollable desire to devour your body."

The tears began again as she squeezed me tight.

"Ellen relax, you're crushing my ribs."

"Oh I'm sorry, but I think I'm going insane! I must have you again! I promise to be gentle."

She stood up and the blanket dropped to the floor as she moved between me and the fireplace. Her silhouette was enchanting and I could feel the excitement welling up inside me. A velvet covering began to appear all over her. I quickly shed my garments and prepared myself for the emerging wolf. She pulled me close as her facial features began to shift. Her nose formed into a snout and her teeth became long and pointed. She seemed to have lost the ability to speak but was expressing herself in soft growls.

Her fingernails grew into claws right before my eyes, although she had retained most of her human form. I was pulled to the bed and we both laid down. Her wolf face drifted close to mine and we shared something close to a kiss. She thrust her long flat tongue past my lips and deep into my mouth. It felt so unusual but I was afraid to pull away. She pulled off my clothing and her attention focused on my erection. Suddenly it was in her mouth!

"Ellen please watch those teeth!"

She paused for a moment as if she understood me, then continued. I felt so vulnerable but I had to trust her. In a few moments she rolled onto her back and spread her half human legs like she was inviting me to indulge. She was now covered in grey fur except for her front side which was a smooth blonde texture.

I moved on top and squeezed her velvet covered breasts and heard a muffled growl. There were claws digging into my back as she pulled me tightly against her. I slid in effortlessly and felt her slippery comfort as I began to thrust. I was recognizing more of my bride and less of the terrified animal. There was no cure for this timeless affliction, but I was determined to remain faithful to our marriage vows.