All Comments on 'My 'Working' Mother'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very creative

Now that was a different bend to an old theme.

Good job.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I enjoyed the storyline

A very different kind of mother and son incest, kinky and hot but still a bond of love between them that worked for them.

It would really be kinky to have a mother that was a prostitute and that let her son have freebies.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

Like it all but it the ending was to quick and light on detail, like you got bored with the story line or ran out if ideas. I re-write with a extended ending would add valur to the story.

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 13 years ago
This is a very dirty story!

And I love dirty stories! Yes, it ended too abruptly, could have been a little better, but still very dirty worth a perfect rating.

HeyAllHeyAllover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Nicely written, great dialogue, and a very original mother/son story.

Great job. And I hope there's a part 2 in the works.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Nice story

This was an interesting story. I really liked it.

venus_canvenus_canover 13 years ago
Very Nicely Written

I love the way you developed the characters and how it all seemed so natural - not the usual penetration story.

Venus

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
very hot

loved that plot, creative, and nicely written-two nice characters and hot sex good

job thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story needs more chapters

Very good writing and character development. But there is much more to this story that needs to be developed. Please complete the story....

JessiWilskeJessiWilskeabout 9 years ago
good story

lightweight and easy flowing story well written

Next Chapter ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Original Story

Although I was not in the least turned on by the descriptions of sex with her clients or the fact that she was a working prostitute, the story had several redeeming qualities. I liked the fact that the son looked up his birth mother, I liked the attitudes of his foster parents, I enjoyed the growing relationship between Andy and Liz, and I liked the protective element of Andy for Liz. This is a good stand alone story but I agree with other comments that a followup story would be greatly appreciated. You show very good writing skills. You seem to be a very good story teller.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
A reality

To quote digdaddyrich, "It would really be kinky to have a mother that was a prostitute and that let her son have freebies."

Kinky? Perhaps, but I know for a fact that it has happened, and in much the same way as described here. Mine is a long story, and one I'm trying to get down on paper (as it were) so I can place it in here.

A well written analysis of an unusual situation, and handled with delicacy and tact.

Thanks for this excellent example of how I would like to be able to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

i dont think so a loving mother cant chenge in a cold love less mother to her child at any cost even if her husband die never a mother always love her child not only human mother all mother. perdon my English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

the good is how matter of fact she is about what she does. No, heart of gold, saver her from this life nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty good story! I like how it develops but perhaps Andy could have a massive cock that draws Liz away from prostitution.

mugglensumugglensuover 2 years ago

With the way the story started... I absolutely hated the way it ended! If there must be mother-son incest then don't start this way!

Blueballs99Blueballs99about 2 years ago

This was a very well written story. I really enjoyed the call girl aspect as well as the mother and son bonding. I really hope that there will be a part two to this story. This story aroused me to the point of having one of the best orgasms of my life. Very nice job overall.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

That's a different story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written!

homerjayhomerjay6 months ago

Why couldn't he find her as a just normal person, recovering alcoholic?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

This is an unusual story. In fact, it is the first ifits kind I have. For an 18 year old, the son is very mature, both psychologically and emotionally. He sees the woman as a sexual being who happens to be his lost birth mother. (Notan adequate description but the best I can do.) The mother has accepted her past and present circumstances. She has accepted her life and bows to no one. She has survived. She is proud of her son's maturity. 5 star story for more reasons than I care to mention.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous