My Workout Partner Ch. 15

Story Info
Another opportunity for CFNM.
1.4k words
4.43
9.8k
2

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers

After Jamie and I met up outside the locker rooms after I taught my first nude swimming class, I took her to the classroom where the laser hair removal demonstration was going to be held, with two minutes to spare. From the locker rooms to here, I had no idea who we passed or what comments or looks I got. Jamie was so easy to talk to...and really easy on the eyes. I really hoped that I could see Jamie again...maybe even get her a job here at the gym! Who knows, maybe a full-time naked instructor, like me! I could sure use the company.

Joey and Ashley were waiting at the classroom entrance with four other women. I assumed that they were the nurses that were here for the laser practice. Angie was already there, too, but she had on a robe, like she had on in yoga class. All eyes turned to me as we arrived. A naked guy tends to do that, I guess. All of the women seemed to be appreciative of my mode of dress, or undress, as it were. Thankfully, by this time, my erection had calmed down and I wasn't so conspicuously excited.

"Ashley," I started. "This is Jamie. She just informed me that she is a nurse and is looking for a job. I told her that you were the person to see. She is especially interested in helping with our expanding nude clientele."

"That might work," Ashley responded, taking a quick head to toe assessment of Jamie. "After I get this class started, she and I can have a quick talk."

Speaking to Jamie, Ashley continued, "I already got a quick review of some of your assets this morning in class, so that's one plus in your column already!"

"Thank you," Jamie responded. "Can I stay while you get the class started?"

"As long as Angie doesn't mind, but since I saw you in the earlier nude yoga class with her, I can't imagine she would mind...especially since you both have seen each other naked already."

Ashley ushered everyone into the classroom, which was larger than the room I first was used as a demonstration subject. There were two exam tables and two of the laser machines with several bar stools, rather than chairs. I assumed it was so the students could sit and still see what was going on. She introduced herself and Joey, who would be overseeing the instruction time. She then introduced Angie and me as the test subjects. Angie took that opportunity to remove her robe and hang it on a hook on the wall.

Angie and I were instructed to lay on a table and instructed to cover up with a large towel that was provided. I guess we needed to be a little more professional now, since this would be external participants from now on and not the internal nursing staff that Angie and I were subjected to last time. Jamie stood over to the side while the four nurses gathered around the two tables.

After Angie finished her welcome speech, Joey took over the class. She explained the settings on the machines. She also made note of our tans and how that changed what setting and type of laser to be used to remove hair without burning or otherwise hurting the patient's skin. She then explained who would do what to whom. Each nurse would get an opportunity to do an arm or a leg or chest. Then each nurse would have the opportunity to do a vagina or a penis. Then Angie and I would turn over and they would get an opportunity to do backs, butts, and anus'.

Joey then advised the class that unless anyone objected, while the modesty of the real patients came first, the classwork would go quicker if the towels were discarded. No one disagreed and with that, Angie and I were both put on full display for the remainder of the three-hour session. Joey made a point to side up to me, stroke my thigh and wink at me. "Here we go, big boy," she whispered. "Sorry that this won't be nearly as entertaining as last time."

I noticed Ashley and Jamie speaking briefly after Angie and I were properly displayed. Jamie caught my eye, gave me a thumbs-up, and smiled devilishly at me as they walked out of the room.

If you didn't read my earlier laser hair removal story, let me assure you that if you get laser hair removal from the neck down, there will be no place on your body that isn't slathered with gel by a nurse and zapped with a laser feeling like you've been snapped by a rubber band. Some areas aren't so bad, but I can promise you will have no modesty left when you are finished. Different nurses are going to ask you to move and pose in different ways as they attempt to get a good shot for the folds of skin, like your ass cheeks, between your legs, or your cock and balls. Just go with it. Some asked me to hold my dick in my hand out of the way, but most basically grabbed it and moved it as they needed.

The first thing that was done, was that Angie and I were checked for hair stubble. Smooth, shaved skin provides a much better outcome after the laser procedure. While I was pretty sure I didn't have any stray hairs, Joey had me get on all fours and shaved around my rosebud and nut sack...much to the delight of the nurses to see me on full display. But that was also when Joey discerned that I didn't have my vibrating egg in place. I could tell by her glance that she was not really happy about that, but she let it go at that time.

Joey pointed out that giving the patient a break every now and then was necessary for them to recover between sessions. And with her hand lightly stroking the inside of my thigh, she also was more than happy to point out that breaking before starting on the shaft and balls allowed most men to have some level of an erection, which made it easier to laser than a flaccid shaft. I did not disappoint the crowd, sporting an erection almost on cue.

The instruction began with a nurse slathering gel on Angie and my chest and stomach, with the other two nurses watching. After the first two nurses practiced lasering those parts, the other two moved onto arms and legs before they worked down to crotches. In between sessions, Angie and I would sit up on the table, or stand, and talk to the nurses. After a while, they seemed to forget that we were naked. I know I did! During one of my breaks, one nurse was just starting to apply gel around Angie's pussy, so I casually looked over the nurse's shoulder. A tanned and gel covered pussy is a thing of beauty...and Angie's outer lips are beautiful! It was obvious that she had become aroused by the nurse manipulating her now engorged outer labia lips...which had the same effect on me. My cock reacted as a cock should react looking at a beautiful naked woman. Joey took that moment to tell the nurse who had the next session with me that she needed to take advantage of my erection. Of course, Joey said it loud enough to cause everyone in the room to immediately turn and lock eyes on my stiffening cock.

Playfully, one of the nurses grabbed my stiffening rod and said, "Up on the table, stud. We need to take advantage of your condition!"...much to the enjoyment of the room. So, up I slid onto the table, ready for what came next. The nurse who was practicing on my dick took great pleasure applying gel to my cock, pubic mound, and balls. She seemed to enjoy it. I know I did...but I didn't enjoy when the lasering started. Sometimes lasering sensitive parts, they will use numbing cream before starting, but not this time. Ouch! Good feelings gone!

As the nurse progressed around my nether regions, she chose to take my hardon in her fingers and move it out of the way and to hold it steady as she lasered the shaft. I didn't mind. After she finished the shaft, she had me pull my knees up to my chest. This allowed her to work on my sack, taint, and rosebud...much to the entertainment of the other nurses.

"Whew! Can we take a break? My knees and crotch hurt like hell," I moaned as she was finishing up with the area around my asshole.

"Works for me," Joey allowed. "It's lunchtime, anyway. Clean the gel off them both and let's all take 20 minutes. Then y'all come back and we can do the back side and get you out of here by 1:30!"

kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers