My Workout Partner Ch. 14

Story Info
A nude instructor with awesome benefits!
2.7k words
4.62
9.3k
2
0

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers

After I introduced myself to the nude swimming group, I encouraged everyone to go ahead and try to find one of the 6 lap lanes that fit their swimming speed. Two slow, two intermediate, and two advanced...and to give the swimmer in front of them about a half a length head start before beginning. Jamie settled in back of one of the two intermediate lane lines and was waiting her turn as I was walking past her to retrieve mu goggles that I had left on the pool side earlier that morning. "Hi," she said. "I wasn't initially signed up for this class, but since I didn't need a suit to swim, I couldn't resist." Then without warning, she closed the distance between us and reached down and squeezed my cock. "I hope you can swim with that thing like that," she whispered. "I would be glad to do something about it between classes next time...or after class today, if you're still having a problem," she said with a wink, right before she dove in the water.

After I put on my goggles, I eased into the intermediate lane that Jamie had gone, rather than the advanced lane. I was determined to see how serious she was about helping me with my problem. Believe me, it wasn't going to take much, given the current state of arousal I was in. I also didn't want to get into the advanced lane the first time I swam with that damn egg up my ass. Besides, I had already done 30 minutes this morning. The last thing I needed was to over exert myself and pop that puppy out! Plus, unless I missed my guess, Joey or Ashley were just waiting to "call me" with it near the end of the hour.

There were three of us in this lane, so I knew I would be able to catch up to Jamie at some point in time. Plus, I would definitely catch a view as we passed one another. After several laps, I did catch her as she was just getting ready to push off and start another lap. While my erection had subsided somewhat during my exertion, I closed up behind her close enough to place my cock into the crack of her ass as I grabbed the end of the pool. "Well, hi," she blurted out! "Still thinking about my offer, I see...or feel," she said without turning around. Right before she pushed off, she reached behind and squeezed my cock again.

We were both faster that the swimmer in front of us, so I knew that we should have these brief encounters for the rest of the time in the pool, since we needed to wait for the front swimmer to get a half of a pool length before Jamie started her next lap. Sure enough, three more laps, she and I both were stacked up behind our lap leader. Without saying a word, she reached back when my cock touched her ass that next time and stroked my stiffening member. She got about six strokes before she pushed off again. As horny as I was, I stroked it a few times while I waited for her to get safely ahead before I pushed off, which caught the attention of the guy swimming in the next lane over. A couple more of these interactions with Jamie and I wouldn't last. While I didn't really want to cum in the pool, I was too pumped up to care.

Not long after I pushed off, the lap leader passed me going the other way. Her goggled eyes were definitely checking out my full mast. With about 5 minutes left in our 50-minute session, I was pressed up against Jamie's ass with my cock between her legs when Joey decided to let me know who was boss and activated the vibrator. Immediately, my cock jumped to attention. "Hey," she reacted. "Let's finish our session, first," she said, as she looked over her shoulder at me!

As I dutifully looked at my smart watch for a message, Joey had sent a smiley face with the comment, "you don't have any students today signed up for your next class. After you shower, I have you and Angie scheduled for a laser session for training the next group of nurses. See you at 10:30."

10:30! WooHoo! I had over 30 minutes after swimming...Maybe I could talk Jamie into sticking around a while. When I caught up with her again right before time would run out, I again stuck my cock between her ass cheeks and leaned in to say, "what are the chances you can help me in the filter room after class?"

"Pretty damn good," she cooed.

The timer went off as we finished one more pool length. I held back in the water to watch all the hard, naked asses exit the pool. I could get used to this, I thought. I asked Jamie if she would help me unhook the lap lane ropes to clear the pool. As she and I spent the next few minutes in the water, the other swimmers toweled off and headed for the showers. As the locker room door closed the last one, she turned into me and kissed me deeply and grabbed my cock with her right hand. "Where's this filter room, stud?"

As I pointed to a door at the far end of the pool, she basically drug me by my pole to the ladder. "Come on. I have things to do after I leave the gym," she growled softly.

As we got onto the pool deck, she took me by the balls and led me to the door. Without hesitation, she pushed it open, pulled me in, and closed it behind us. Her excitement had become more apparent. Her labia lips were no longer closed, but flowering out. I assumed her lubrication would need help, with her exit from the pool, so I immediately dropped to my knees, grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and buried my tongue in her snatch. Other than a slight taste of chlorine, she tasted sweet. She was still wet and didn't need much stimulation and after only a couple of minutes, she grabbed the sides of my head and said, "enough of that, fuck me!" She didn't need to ask me twice. I no sooner stood up and she put her arms around my neck, and then hopped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. With one hand under her ass, I helped lift her high enough so I could guide my needy cock to her slicked-up pussy. Sensing where my cock was, she lowered herself onto my pole, sinking it in to the base with one thrust. I was in heaven!

Jamie basically controlled the rhythm with her arms and legs, sliding me in and out of her hot box. I didn't last long. As my orgasm started, she sensed my spasming and stopped her rhythm on the down stroke, while continuing to milk my dick with her vaginal muscles. I shot six or seven loads into her, almost dropping her as my legs almost buckled.

As I regained control of my breathing, she unwrapped her legs from my waist and lowered herself to the floor. We were both sweating, and it wasn't from the swimming. "There you go, big boy. That should get you thru the rest of the day," she cooed. "I hope you don't think I'm shooting for 'teacher's pet' status. You just looked painfully uncomfortable with that cock waiving at everyone in the gym!"

"Thanks for the help," I breathlessly answered. "You have no idea."

"So, tell me how you're allowed to get away with strutting your naked ass all over this gym? I was serious earlier. I want to be able to have that gym pass!"

"Long story short," I answered, "is that as an avowed Naturist and an employee, the gym has taken that as my legal right. Something to do with free speech. Plus, my "nude waiver" is more encompassing than the students'."

"Well, I love the uniform that you wear," she jokingly replied. "Are they hiring other instructors for the nude classes?"

"Maybe," I answered. "I'm meeting my boss in a few minutes for my next task. If you want to meet me after your shower, you can tag along and ask."

"Do I have to wear anything after my shower to go with you," she asked...hoping I would say, 'no'.

"Unfortunately, yes," I said. "But you never know how fast these classes will catch on. I know they plan on hiring another instructor if the classes grow."

While she and I were talking, she has been absent-mindedly stroking her clit and open cunt. She was also leaking our combined juices down her thigh. As she turns to reopen the filter room door, she scooped up two fingers of our fuck session off of her thigh and licked them clean. "Boy, you were definitely needing to unload that thing! I haven't leaked this much of a guy's cum in a long time," she confessed! "I'll meet you outside the locker rooms in about 10 minutes...OK?"

"Works for me," I said. That'll give me time to shower, too." I was hoping it would also give me time to get off again to try and completely deflate my still hard cock, This nude in public situation was flooding my system with testosterone or something, because I was still super excited by it.

As we walked the length of the pool from the filter room another group of swimmers were coming out of the lockers. These guys and gals were wearing swim suits, though. "I thought the nude swim session was the last hour," one of the guys said, as we were walking toward him. "If all the gals in the class look like you, I'll need to swap classes!"...soaking in Jamie's current state of undress and her recently fucked cunt.

Jamie, evidently realized what she must look like, naked with her cunt flowered open, and still dripping our cum down her leg, slowed her pace slightly to walk behind me and at least partially shield herself from the others. I didn't have that option. I was still sporting my erection, even with the "help" that Jamie had just done for me.

"We'd be glad to add you to the class," I offered. "We were just getting the lane markers out of the way and cleaning up for your class."

"Well, one of you needs to clean herself up," growled one of the women in the group. "And you need to control your penis, young man! Not everyone wants to see you in that state of excitement."

I was a little surprised by the woman's comment. I had only been naked full time for four days, but it was long enough that I had become used to being this way. It reminded me that choosing to be nude in public was not going to be the norm for most people that would see me this way. I had to be prepared for this reaction more often. Granted, I wasn't some overweight guy grossing people out by showing his junk and his rolls of fat to the masses. I was a good-looking hard body guy with an all-over tan, a decent package, and six pack abs. I assumed that bought me some credibility when someone saw me for the first time. I did need to discuss the anal probe that was causing me to walk around with an erection most of the time with Joey and Ashley.

Jamie lightly patted me on the ass to keep me moving toward the locker rooms. "We need to go," she said. "You have to be somewhere in a few minutes. I'll see you on the other side."

Jamie was right. We needed to move on, but I also needed to not make enemies my first day of work. "Ma'am, I'm sorry for offending you," I offered. "My mode of dress is my choice. I will be more discrete about my erections, though."

With that, Jamie and I each veered off to the locker rooms and out of view for the moment. I quickly grabbed a towel and headed for the shower. Turning the water on warm, I didn't have much time, but even before I slid the curtain closed, I was lathering up and stroking my stiffened cock. I had to get this erection to calm down. As I leaned back against the cold tile wall, it only took me a minute or so of stroking to have another huge orgasm. I knew there would be hell to pay, but next, I squatted down and was able to grab the handle on the anal probe and pull it out, relieving the pressure on my prostate. I figured that should go a long way toward calming down my out of control erections. I wanted to be a normal naked guy walking around, not some freak scaring the old women.

I quickly finished rinsing off the chlorine smell, soap, and the sex from my recent activity, wrapped the anal egg in a wash cloth, and headed for the locker room door that leads to the gym, while finishing toweling off. Being naked definitely was a time saver! I placed the wash cloth in an empty locker and moved on.

As I passed the soiled linen basket, I dropped my towel in it and opened the door to the gym. It instantly dawned on me that walking without a raging hard on and an egg up my ass was much nicer than earlier. Being able to forget that I was naked in front of everyone in the gym was going to be easier this way. I did notice that it was taking my ass a few minutes to completely close together...but it was a relief, none the less.

I had only stopped for a moment, or two, to enjoy my new found freedom when Jamie came out of the ladies locker room. "Oh, good," she said. "I was hoping that you would wait for me. I dressed as quickly as I could."

She had put her running shorts and jog bra back on that she had stripped off at the beginning of the yoga class. "I also wanted to thank you for letting me slide in behind you as we were leaving the pool," she whispered. "I looked a mess in there. I didn't want the folks in the next class to see me that way."

No problem, I replied. I was the reason you were looking that way. I owed you that, at least."

"Oh, my pleasure," she assured me. "I'm still leaking some cum, even though I flushed out as much as I could in the shower just now. You definitely needed a release. I hope to return the favor again sometime soon when we're not in such a hurry!"

"You're on for that," I encouraged her.

"OK, she replied. "Where are we going now?"

"Well," I stammered. "It's a little hard to explain. Angie, your naked yoga instructor, and I, are practice dummies for new nurses who want to be certified in laser hair removal."

"Let me guess," she joked. "Head to toe laser hair removal. Actually, that is something I've looked into myself...as a nurse, as well as a customer."

"Yup," I replied. "you guessed right. The company gets a commission from the manufacturer that makes the laser for training folks to use their lasers and she and I get a hairless body for free. I didn't realize you were a nurse."

"We haven't had a lot of time to talk," she joked. "You forgot to add that you get something else," she offered. "You get an exhibitionist opportunity!"

"Well, yeah," I sheepishly agreed. "Is me being an exhibitionist that easy to see?"

"Easy to see? Hell, I'm looking at a good-looking naked man walking around like he owns the world. Why would assuming you like to be seen this way be so hard to figure out?"

"Busted," I admitted. "Is that okay with you?"

"Okay?! Hell yes, it's okay! I already told you I want to get the same gym pass you have! I meant it," she admitted right back to me. "I guess I have a little exhibitionist in me, too!"

kilroy44
kilroy44
185 Followers