My Worst College Nightmare

Story Info
Dawn starts college with a most unexpected roommate.
1.9k words
4.06
22.1k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's finally here. Thankfuckinggod it's finally move-in day. Living with my parents has been hell. They're so nosy and clingy. I blame them entirely for my being an 18-year-old virgin. Every other girl in my class gave it up by now but I never had room to breathe, let alone fuck. But I was going to be free now. I mean I wasn't even going out of town but at least I was moving into the dorms and my vagina and mouth (and maaaaybe my butt if I'm feeling it) are now open for business!

My RA is showing me to my room. Her name is Luisa and she's pretty hot. Ohmigod I can't wait to explore my bisexuality! I wonder if Luisa is down?

"Dawn, your roommate is already checked in. She seems like a LOT of fun." Luisa smirks. So maybe she is into girls but has a thing for my roommate? Oh well. Plenty of fish in the sea they say.

"I can't wait to meet her."

"Well, Kirsten makes a GREAT first impression." It kind of feels like Luisa's crush has seen some action already. Quick, but I'm not judging! You go, Luisa! Weird that my roommate is named Kirsten though. That's the same name as my-

"We're here."

What. The FUCK... is my mom doing in my dorm room?

"Surprise, honey!"

"Mom?!?!? What are you doing here?"

"Honey I have a lot of things to tell you... hello again, Lulu!"

"Heeey, Kiki."

Why is my mom acting like she fucked the RA? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?

___

Mom laid it out for me. So it seems my parents have been out of love for a while but were waiting until I was an adult and out of the house before divorcing. Like until the very second I moved out. They had the papers ready and signed right after I closed the door. Since mom was an 18-year-old high school senior when she got knocked up by my dad (a teacher!) she never got to go to college and wanted to do it now that she was single.

"Plus I'm still young!"

"No you're not, Mom!"

"Maybe not to you, Miss Teenager, but you'll see. 36 is still young! And after this afternoon I feel younger than ever."

I was going to hate myself for asking but... "Mom... did you and Luisa...?"

"What can I say? I was pent up for years and my first day... I just exploded. And Luisa... whew! She made me explode a couple more times. ¡Muy caliente!"

"Oh my god, Mom, that's racist!"

"Is it? Damn I thought I was so woke. Oh well, that's what college is for, right? Learning new things! I mean today I learned I'm totally bi! And still flexible..."

Dear god was my mom trying to steal my sexual awakening? I struggle with self confidence like anyone else but if I look at myself objectively, I'm cute. Maybe even hot. But my mom... well she looks like me but bustier with a rounder ass and fuller lips. She's the hotter version of me. She's literally twice my age but barely looks any older. In high school and junior high I had to listen to "your mom is like so hot" all the time. From every boy I liked. And my friends. Was I doomed to four more years of this?

___

Mom thinks we're friends. That's why she arranged to room with me.

"Dawn, what do you do with your pubic hair?"

"Mom, STOP!"

"Luisa has hers in a heart shape. I wonder if I should do something cute with mine. What do you think?"

I look up from my book and of course there is my mom with no fucking pants on. Naked from the waist down.

"I mean I started keeping things trim but if more people are going to see it, maybe I should work on presentation."

"Wait, what do you mean more people?"

"Well, Luisa isn't my girlfriend or anything. She actually has a long-distance boyfriend." She beamed with pride as she said "I'm her side piece!"

"This is so embarrassing..."

"Anyway as much fun as I've been having lezzing out, I need some cock. For eighteen years I only ever had the one and now it's time to go crazy. Anyway you are avoiding the question: what do you do with your pubic hair?"

Dear god she really isn't going to let this go until I answer...

"I wax it."

"Smooth?"

"Yeah."

"Can I see?"

"No!"

"I want to know if it looks good!"

"Still no!"

"Just show me!"

"FINE!" I dropped my pants and underwear and showed my mom my bald snatch. "There, you happy?!?"

"Dawn, you're pussy is so cute! You need to let some boys up in there! Or girls, they're fun too! I never got why you never did."

"BECAUSE YOU AND DAD FUCKING SMOTHERED ME!"

Mom is quiet for a minute then says, "I'm sorry. Your father and I have not been in love for a long time. I guess the energy we would have put into each other we put into you. I didn't know we were holding you back. I promise I will make it right." Then she puts on a skirt (no underwear) and heads out.

___

I go out to grab some food at the cafeteria by myself. I had been invited to a frat party but I knew Mom is going and I just didn't want to deal. I've been here a week and done nothing social. The only other person I ever talked to was my mom's fuck buddy (and I was still kind of jealous about that). I'm actually not that hungry so I just decide to walk around campus. I think about how fucked up it was for my mom to be stuck in a loveless marriage. Maybe she'll learn some boundaries.

When I get back to the room I open the door and find my mom with two guys. She's riding one while the other fucks her ass.

"Jesus Christ!" I shout.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum!" the guy in her ass says.

"Me too!" says the guy in her cunt.

"Finish in me! Fill me up with your young jizz!" Mom screams. This is the woman who gave me the safe sex talk when I was 12.

The guys both grunt as they shoot off inside her at more or less the same time. Then they pull out. Mom stands up, the cum of two different guys running down her legs. I am still standing in the doorway. Mom grabs my hand and leads me in.

"Amir and Kyle were just leaving," she says. Amir and Kyle look at each other like this is news to them. Then they shrug and get dressed.

"This is making it right?" I ask her. I should have known better than to believe she was really sorry.

"No, this is me having fun. THIS" she points "is making it right."

I look where she is pointing and there is Darius, the hot guy from my Intro to American Government class. He is naked sporting the kind of dick I thought only existed in porn. I had been so distracted by mom's sexual exploits that I hadn't looked at my side of the room.

"Hey, I know you from class. Kiki said her daughter was cute but I didn't know she meant 'hot girl from Poly Sci' cute. Dawn, right?"

I am so nervous I am second guessing and forgetting everything. IS that my name? What's that word that's the opposite of "no?"

"Yes her name is Dawn," Mom answers him. "Sorry, I'm sure this is all very surprising for her." Mom takes my hoodie off.

"Well I hope it's as nice a surprise for her as it is for me." Darius smiles. God his smile is gorgeous. I see his dick grow bigger and more rigid. Holy shit I thought it was already at maximum capacity!

My eyes go wide. My mom slips my shirt off over my head. I hadn't bothered putting on a bra so I'm topless. I feel weird. My pretty nice tits probably look small next to my mom's inarguably better ones. But Darius is still looking right at me.

"Don't be nervous, baby. Mommy is here to sure it all goes well." She pulls down my sweatpants and panties. Then pulls my socks and shoes off. I'm naked. "Now lie back with your legs spread."

I do what Mommy tells me to do. She turns her attention to Darius. "I guess I better lube you up first." Mom gives Darius a really sloppy blowjob but stops way before he's ready to cum. Then she grabs him by the cock and pulls him to my bed. He climbs on top. Mommy guides his cock into my wet and waiting pussy. The size of it is overwhelming. I moan as it moves deeper inside me. Mommy lets go of Darius as he starts to get into a rhythm pumping away into me. She sits at the head of the bed. I rest my head on her thigh and it makes me feel safe as Darius dominates my cunt. I can hear that Mom is fingering herself behind me but I'm feeling far too good to care.

"Mmm, your virgin pussy is so tight. But I'm gonna make a slut out of you, like your moms."

"Make me your whore!" I don't begin know where in my brain that came from but it feels so right to say. "I want to swallow your cum!"

I guess I said that too early because he keeps fucking me for a long time. He grabs my ankles and lifts my legs. He pulls out and pushes my knees to my chest. I can feel his manhood pushing against my asshole. I think he can't possibly... and then he does. I wail with pain and pleasure. It feels like I'm being ripped open and I LOVE it! He pounds my ass hard. I know he should take it easy since it's the first time but I don't want him too. I want him to WRECK me.

I hear my mom having an orgasm behind me and I see her squirt (well, I see the result of her squirting, some of it gets on my shoulder and arm). She pants with exhaustion. "Dawn I am so proud of you."

Almost like a trigger that sends a pulse of pleasure through me and I feel like I am about to explode. I have my first ever orgasm that I didn't give myself.

Darius seems to be about ready to finish. He pulls out and says "Kiki." Mom gets on her knees and opens her mouth and he unloads streams of cum into her mouth. I'm a little hurt. I told him I wanted to drink his cum and I meant it. He looks at me like he read my mind and says, "I didn't forget. Open."

I open my mouth. Mom leans over me and sends Darius's huge load from her mouth to mine. She concludes it with a kiss. I swallow every last drop.

___

Darius and I start dating but he is polyamorous which is a HUGE relief because I like JUST started fucking and want to get a lot more people in me. Mom hooks me up with a lot of great guys and girls (including Luisa!) and I actually do get comfortable treating her like a friend, even when she walks around the room naked. Hell, she's got me doing it now. I thought having her at school was going to ruin my life but I think it's going to make college a whole hell of a lot of fun.