My Young Hot Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Son and Mom take things to the next level.
2.1k words
4.58
99.6k
136

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke to the wonderful smell of breakfast. I walked into the kitchen to find my mother happily running around the kitchen. Normally she would be dressed and covered in her fluffy robe but this morning she was wearing nothing but a long back t-shirt. Her tits not being held down by a bra and swaying as she moved. She even gave up wearing and panties as her ass was visible when she leaned over to reach anything. When she saw me, she lit up.

"Morning baby," she ran over to kiss me. It was a deep, sexual kiss that certainly woke me up more.

"I made you some breakfast. I was hoping we could talk a bit more," she said sitting down next to me at the table. I was getting a little confused and worried. Did she want to stop? Maybe we should. She is still my mother after all. I began eating as she moved closer.

"I think we should talk about last night," she said seeming to get serious. "I know what we did was very odd and weird and looked down upon from most people but I want to know how you feel about all of it." She looked at me nervous about what I might say.

"It...was very surprising. I Never thought we would ever do...that. But I loved every minute of it," I admitted. She smiled seemingly agreeing with me.

"I did too. I never thought we would do anything like that, even that I would love it so much that I would want more. It was so exhilarating!" She shook her fists in excitement. I've seen my mom happy before but not like this. It was weird that she was so happy at the idea of us continuing to have sex but I wasn't going to stop it. "Maybe we can have another night like last night." She was almost begging.

"My work schedule is busy the next two days so lets make it tomorrow night. Same thing. Ill come and pick you up and you be all ready for me. I'll pick a place to go to again. Something different this time." She smiled and hugged me.

"Just to make sure you don't forget about our plans, I'll give you a little something now." Before I could ask her what, she pushed the chair back and was quickly on her knees in front of me. Even early in the morning, right out of bed, she looked so sexy and ready to please. She reached into my shorts and pulled my still growing cock out.

"Wow. I didn't really get a good look at it last night. This really is huge," She said admiring it. "I've been with a lot of guys and none of them came close to something like this." My mom drooling over my cock just made me shoot straight up and get fully erect.

"Suck it mom," I demanded. "Suck you son's cock." She complied and wrapped her lips around my thick head, getting a small flavor of her pussy from the night before. She pushed down taking more of my dick in her mouth. It wasn't often that girls tried to take my cock that deep. My mom seemed really determined to get it all. I let out a moan, she knew she was going well. Her head went up and down, spit and precum sliding out of the sides of her mouth. She licked it back up and used her hand to make sure it stayed nice and wet.

She moaned and the vibration really made it feel good. She really knew how to stroke a cock and really work it to get what she wants. Her hand kept stroking my slippery cock as her mouth moved down to my balls. She gently took them in her mouth and sucked and licked them, causing me to grab the sides of my chair. I've never had such an incredible blowjob before and it was coming from the lips of my own mother! It was weird to think about but I didn't want it to end. She kept going and her tongue found my asshole. She began to slide her tongue in my ass, something I never had before but was finding it very arousing.

"Fuck mom. That feels so good," I moaned. She took that as a sign to keep going harder and deeper as her hand continued its stroking motion and her tongue went deeper into my ass. She pulled away and asked, "Are you ready to cum for mommy?" She smiled as she went back to my cock. She removed her hands and held the sides of the chair as she thrust herself into me.

"Oh god mom, I'm...I'm gonna-" I couldn't even get the words out but she knew what I meant. She braced herself for my load as I began shooting ropes into her mouth. My head was almost hitting the back of her throat as my cum slid down into my mother's stomach.

Finally, after I had unloaded everything, she got up and kissed me on the cheek. "That should make you look forward to tomorrow nigh," as she laughed and went into her room. Her fat ass peaking out from her t-shirt made sure my cock stayed hard until she was out of sight. It was going to be a long couple of days.

********************************

It was finally the night to take my mother out on our date. It was a long couple of days but I couldn't wait to see what she would be wearing and how our night would unfold. When I got to the door, I was floored at how she looked.

She had her dark hair semi curled. Her blue dress popped against her tan skin. It barely made its way past her ass and stuck to her body. The neck line plunged as her breasts were half visible, easily showing how big they were. She wasnt wearing a bra either which made it even harder to look away. Her black heal straps wrapped up to her calf, showing off her toned body even more.

"Wow," was all I could get out.

"I take it you like it then," she laughed walking out and kissing me.

"Oh yea. Guys are going to be staring at you all night."

"Jealous," she asked.

"Proud. I love that I'm the one that gets to be with you and all the can do is look." My mom loved hearing that. I guess she didn't get complimented very much often and turned and gave me a deep kiss. It was enough to already get me hard. I knew my cock would be like this the rest of the night, but I also knew, my mom would make sure it's taken care of later.

Our date night went perfect. We went to eat, a place along the water and sat outside. Almost every guy in the place and the sidewalk tried to sneak a glance at my mom. It felt great knowing so many guys wanted her. Some girls even stared which was really hot to me. Most were just hitting their husbands as they looked at us.

We then went to a place to dance and really let ourselves get a bit wild. I was never a club kinda guy but I could tell my mom was enjoying it as she didn't have much time when she was younger to do these types of things. We hung by the bar, guys tried to get her to go home with them as she took their free drinks. I didn't mind, in fact, I loved it. I would walk over, put my arm around her and people would be shocked at finding out she was with such a younger guy. Little did they know we were mother and son.

It was getting late and we made our way back home. My mom was still tipsy but she held her alcohol well so she still could stand on those heels without falling. As I opened the door, she jumped on me like we were a couple of kids sneaking it. We fell into the house, the door closing behind us.

"Mmmm thank you for tonight baby," she said in-between kisses. "I love how much you care about me." I kissed her back, my cock getting harder by the second. I reached under her dress, my fingers finding her pussy and began to rub outside of her panties. She was so wet already it made it easier for my to slide in.

"Oh yes baby. Play with mommy's pussy." I kissed her neck as I backed her against the wall, still fingering her. She was breathing heavy as I continued to add more fingers into her tight pussy. Her head was pointed up as she moaned louder with a 4th finger being added. I wanted to see how far I could go as I put my hand around her throat and held her against the wall. She asked for me as her juices were now all over my hand and arm. I pulled it out and shoved it into her mouth as she licked it off my fingers.

I threw her down onto the couch. Before I could do anything else, she sat up and jumped for my pants. She quickly undid the buttons and had them off in seconds. In nothing but my button up shirt, I moved my cock closer to my mom. She quickly began to work on it just as she did a few morning ago. It was just as good as I remembered. She knew her way around it now and quickly got it down her throat, getting it wet enough to stroke with two hands.

I looked down at her, catching each other's eyes. It was so hot looking down and seeing my mom sucking my cock.

"I love you mom." That's all she needed to hear as she released my cock and leaned back.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck you Milf mother like no one else can. On demand, I did as she asked pulling her panties off and exposing her bald pussy. They glistened from her juices. I aimed it right at her pussy lips and started thrusting right away. She was all warmed up and ready to go. As I began to fuck her faster, her tits popped out of her dress. It was so sexy. My mom grabbed them and played with her nipples staring back at me as I fucked her.

"Your pussy feels so good. I love how tight you are mom," I said not breaking eye contact.

"I love how thick my son's cock is," she answered. "You are such a real man. The best fuck I've ever had. Even the one that made you." This made me go crazy and I pounded my mom's twat even hard now. Her screams got louder and wondered if the neighbors heard but I didn't care. Nothing was going to stop me fucking my sexy beautiful mom.

As I fucked her, I used my thumb to play with her twat. She screamed louder at the sensation. I could feel her squirting with my cock still in her.

"Fuuuuck baby. Fuck me until you cum in me. I want your load in my pussy," she yelled.

I pulled out and turned her around. Her face was on the top of the couch with her ass sticking right out. I pulled her by the waist onto my cock as i began fucking her from behind. She went right back to screaming loudly.

"Fuck that pussy baby. Show mommy how you like to fuck."

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her closer to me, still fucking. I wrapped my arm around her throat, kissing her from behind as my cock continued to penetrate her. With my other hand, I grabbed one of her breasts as it swung underneath. We were both in ecstasy. I've never had such an intense fucking session like this before. I didn't want it to end but I could feel my cock getting ready to blow.

My mom could as well and commanded me to fill her pussy.

"Give mommy your big load. Fill me with your cum," she screamed.

I did as i was told as I held myself as close as I could as my throbbing cock pumped shot after shot of cum into my mother. Finally, I backed away to see the wonderful mess I made. My mom turned and sat on the couch looking down at her pussy. Her legs spread and my white cum dripping out as she reached down to grab some on her finger. She gave it a good lick and made sure the rest stayed in her.

"I love the feeling of having cum deposited in me," she laughed seductively. I sat down next to her and gave her a deep kiss.

"If we keep this up, you might get pregnant again," I said. She said nothing as she smiled and kissed me again.