My Young Hot Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
Mom and Son visit an adult store.
1.6k words
4.37
70k
95

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Months had gone by after the first night with my mom but we had not lost a beat. If anything, my mother and I were trying more and more things. We didn't force anything to spice things up, we both really loved each other's company and fucking each other.

One night, we even found an adult toy store looking for some toys and sexy clothes but we realized the store had some booths and decided to give people a good show. The booths were fairly big for two people but didnt have a door. We walked past a few other guys who started to check us out. Not a lot of women show up there, let alone women who look like my mom. Right away we started making out and began to caress each other. She was wearing a short sundress. The yellow dress looked incredibly sexy against her tan skin. Her hard nipples poked through the thin material. She wasnt wearing anything underneath making it easier for me to expose her body.

She sat on top of me facing me with her back to the doorway. As I pulled her tits out and brought them to my mouth, I could see guys starting to flood the doorway to watch us. My mom saw me and we both smiled, knowing this was going to happen. I pulled up her dress and both of her holes were now facing the patrons in the store. We could hear the commotion as they fought to get a glimpse of me and my mother. Their zippers opening and their cocks beginning to be jerked as they watched me explore my mothers body.

"Maybe I should give them a better show," she whispered in my ear.

"I think they would love that," I agreed kissing her on her bright red lips.

She turned herself, both tits bouncing and fully visible to the handful of guys watching. She guided my cock to her asshole. I loved how much she loved taking it in the ass. Such a rare thing for women to like. At least, in my case. As I slid my cock into her, she let out a soft moan. They guys went crazy and starting stroking themselves faster.

With my cock in her ass, she licked her fingers and brought them down to her wet pussy. Lifting her dress, she began to touch her smooth clit giving the horny men what they really wanted to see. With her other hand, she played with her tits, rubbing her nipples and starting at the men right in their eyes. Her pussy got more and more wet, as I felt her drip onto my leg. I loved how hot my mom was and iI loved that it was me who got her off.

After a few minutes, I pulled her back with her still on my throbbing dick. I gave a kiss and said, "Maybe they would leave if they were relieved..." I could tell she was a bit shocked at what I was hinting but I knew she loved it. She gave me a look of "Are you sure?" I just nodded and she turned back to the doorway and gave a look to the first guy and gave a little finger pull, indicating to come into the room.

Stunned, he pointed to himself. My mother nodded and he started to walk slowly into the room. When he got close enough, my mother reached out and grabbed his cock gently. He gasped as she began to slowly stoke him.

"What your name baby," she asked.

"My...my name?"

"Mmmhmm." She kept stroking never breaking eye contact.

"My...my name. John," he was finally able to get out.

"I'm Annie. Would it be okay if I sucked your cock John?" She knew exactly what she was doing, and he could only nod his head. With my cock still pounding my mothers ass, she bent forward and took John in her mouth. John must have been in his mid to late 40 years. Slightly chubby but clearly a person that doesn't see many girls outside of porn.

He let out a gasp as he couldn't believe someone this sexy was now sucking his cock. She began to take all of him in which wasn't very hard. She moaned soaking his cock in her spit and saliva.

"Oh Annie," he could only say as this sexy milf gobbled up his cock. After only a few minutes, he finally came. Shooting his warm load deep into the back of her throat. The pro she was, my mom didn't miss a beat and made sure she was able to swallow it all. She smiled and thanked him for such a nice load as he fumbled picking up his pants and left the booth.

My mom turned to me and gave me a kiss, her tongue swirling around my mouth giving me the fresh taste of John's cum in my mouth. I had never tasted another man's cum before and while it was a bit salty, it wasn't that bad. As I kept kissing my mother and playing with her clit with her riding me, another man came into the room. I guess he felt it was his turn as he didn't even wait for my mom to tell him to pull his cock out. He was in much better shape as he almost had a six-pack and much better built. His cock was almost twice the size as John's. My mom seemed more eager to get this one in her mouth.

"I heard your name is Annie. I'm Max," the rugged man said. As my mom sucked him off, taking his giant cock in her mouth, he reached out and began to play with her tits. She squeaked a bit but loved it as he twisted her nipples in his fingers. Her pussy was getting more wet. She pulled him closer grabbing both of his muscled cheeks making it easier for his thick meat to slide down her mouth. In doing so, she began to play with his ass, sticking in a few of the tips of her fingers. He seemed to enjoy it and it only got my mother more horny and gave her an idea.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth, the precum and spit still clinging to her mouth. She stood up and slid off my cock and grabbed Max by his shoulders. She spun them both so that they traded places.

"I think you came here for a bit of other fun," my mom said pushing him closer to me. "I think you want to have both of us." Max said nothing but he didnt seem nervous either. "You are going to eat this pussy with a cock in your ass this time." She gave him a gentle push as his legs spread open and lining himself over my dick. I had never done anything with a man before but i was about to give anal to a stranger while they at my mother's dripping snatch out. My meat couldn't wait for the slow process so I grabbed Max by his hips and guided him onto my lap.

His ass was warm and felt great. My mother standing over both of us, hold her dress up. "Eat this pussy bitch." She shoved Max's head right into her lap and he began licking away. She got louder as he grabbed her and pulled her close just as she had done. He began to use finger after finger and please her, her juices running down her leg.

I reached around and grabbed Max's cock in my hand, going up and down on it, the wetness still fresh from my mother. We were all in ecstasy. After a few minutes of us please the other, I finally yelled, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh god me too," responded Max. I shoot my seed into his ass as he began to cum all over himself. Before we could move, my mother bend down and began to lick every drop of cum off of Max's body. She helped clean him up as he slid off me, his ass dripping with my own cum. We all said goodbye as we left the booth together.

On the way home, I couldn't believe what just happened.

"Mom, I've never...i mean that was my first time..."

"Oh, Im so sorry. I didnt mean to make you uncomfortable. I should have asked you if you were okay with it I-" She began looked upset.

"No, no. Thats not it. It was...great. I never thought I would be into that but it was so hot. I loved it. More importantly, I loved that it was with you." She looked so happy and began to kiss and hug me during the drive. As soon as we got home I needed to fuck her.

Right in the living room, I threw her down on the floor lifted her dress and began to pound her pussy. She was still so wet from the store. It felt incredible to cum in her pussy that night after what we had just done. She had opened me up to so many things, I never wanted to let her go.

The next morning I heard her walking into the bedroom almost a little nervous. She was wearing nothing but a t-shirt and I was already hard.

"What's wrong," I asked noticing her face. She didn't say anything other than handing me a small white stick. The lines on it said she was pregnant. And it was my baby.

"Are you okay," I asked her holding her.

"I'm scared this isnt what you want," she said softly.

"You are the only thing I want. I will never want anyone else. Not only are we going to have this baby, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you." She grabbed my face and kissed me like she never had before.

We spent the rest of the day home. If she wasn't pregnant before, she was certainly going to be by the end of the day.