All Comments on 'My Young Hot Mom Pt. 02'

by SexyTimeStories69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Hot n sexy, I hope this works out for them as a couple and maybe a baby or two to complete their family.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

Average story, but you need an editor..........

steve437steve437almost 3 years ago

Sensational! Please make her pregnant so they can fuck as her body swells. Then let him suckle her milk after their baby is born. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I look forward to your other works. I hope that you will pace the story so you can allow the reader to get a better mental image of the scene and the participants. Allow the heat to build up s l o w l y

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, I love a mom and son who fuck together well. I like to cum inside the best myself, I enjoy the feeling of it the most! Please don't have mom get pregnant right away as steve437 almost begged for a day ago. They need time just to fuck for the sake of fucking alone. Maybe a day when they're both off and can fuck all day and into the morning?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot chapter. More please.

harroldfruit2harroldfruit2almost 3 years ago

I did enjoy this story and I hope there will be more chapters.

The pacing seemed a little odd to me, which is what another user also pointed out.

A little more build-up wouldn't hurt.

Writing longer chapters is time-consuming, so choosing to keep them a little shorter is understandable.

There are a lot less typos here than in the previous chapter and I mostly noticed them because I am looking for them in my own stories.

Perhaps the built-in editors programmes like Word have could help you with that.

Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Stillvery good 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome I'm glad you continued with this 5 stars waiting to read next part!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous