My Young Niece Finally Gets Ruined!

Story Info
Dirty Niece Ally finally gets her wish… Uncle’s fat cock!
1.1k words
3.83
11.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 9

After her demands I was finally going to fuck my eighteen-year old-niece. Streetlights shone through the bedroom blinds as Ally wore a Minnie Mouse-eared headband with a bow, chunky white socks, and a white polka-dot tutu dress in red. (A size too small), my cleavage popping Ally was so ready!

Kneeling on the bed she leaned over me freeing my restrained wrists. Her sweet smell, sweat, musk and aromas, hung in the air from when the five-foot-something slut squirted and gushed all over me, sending my solid erection into a sticky pre-cum frenzy.

I marvelled at her perfect body as Ally pealed herself out of the polka dot dress.

I licked her armpits just for fun. "You taste so good baby girl," I beamed with joy.

Ally threw the outfit at me. "Dry yourself off. Are ready for your young niece's pleasure-hole Uncle-fuckster?" she husked sitting in just her socks and mouse eared headband.

"I want your twat so bad princess," I perved, like a nonce in an ice cream van.

It had been a long night of threesome sexual deborchary, with tiny Ally an Ariana Grande and Jenna Ortega look-alike, and my centrefold worthy Pamela Anderson-looking cheating wife Jane.

Even in Jane's wasted stupor my wife had taken fully advantage of my niece. But to my surprise Ally was the filthy dominant one. To Ally's credit she took control of the woman twice her height and shit and pissed on Jane in the shower. There'd been anal; ass eating; water-sports; and all types of sordid activities. After some serious anal-training Ally couldn't wait to be fucked.

"I want my floppy disk in your hard drive baby-doll," I grinned.

"I have no idea what that means Uncle-fuckster," Ally giggled. "But I know exactly what I want," she purred, gripping one of her tits licking a nipple.

Ally laid on her back on her rainbow bedding with her feet off the mattress, held her legs bent at the knee, her shaven mound and peachy slit on display.

"That's looks good enough to eat," I mused, playing with my length.

"I think you've eaten it enough today!" Ally frowned, with pouty pink glittery lipstick. " I need your cock! Please just fuck me."

I held her sock clad shins as her firm tits and perfect bullet nipples moved ever so slightly. "You are so ready!" I smiled, the tip of my pre-cum prick teasing her soft folds.

"At last," she gasped, looking around at her's and Jane's old dolls. They watched with lifeless eyes like a TV studio audience.

Her pussy was swollen from the nights licking and finger bashing. "Virgin clit is my speciality," I announced as my baguette-cock began opening her up, stretching out her wet slit, as inch-by-inch she took my length.

"Uhhhh," she breathed softly as I entered her fully.

"Fuck yeah!" I panted, giving one hard selfish thrust into her with a moan of delight.

"Oh Unc'," she yelped letting her legs go, holding her mop of curly dark hair. "Treat me mean, I deserved it," she begged.

I licked her cheek and kissed her hard, her little tongue darting around my slobbering mouth. And began fucking her unbroken pussy with my hand over her tiny mouth, looking into her pink eyeshadow framed wide-eyes. I took off one of her socks off and stuffed it partly her mouth.

"Good fucking girl, that's it," I whispered pumping her. "Take uncle's huge cock, you are a good niece!" I reassured, slamming into her hard, her body rocking up and down the bed like a rag-doll.

Steadily screwing her tight clit I'm moved my hand to her throat. "You like that!? Uncle breaking you in?!" I growled.

Euphoric Ally spat out the sock. "Harder!" the dirty young slut demanded, gasping for air.

I got off her sweaty little frame and I sat up against the headboard. She climbed up onto my lap. With her breasts in my face I gripped her ass and slowly lowered her onto my meat pole, impaling her on my length. She fucked me for a bit as I wrapped my both hands around her fragile neck and choked her a little.

With her pedicure pink toes curling, I thrust my ass off the bed bringing her down on me at the same time as her sweet juices basted my balls. Ally's cute mouse eared headband fell off as she hooked onto my arms and held on for dear life.

"Take it, you costume loving cunt!" I sneered, pulling off her other sweaty sock wrapping it around her neck as she rode me like a rodeo star.

"Fuck yeah!" she spat, as her eyes blurred, bugling bloodshot as I choked her.

Her cunt clamped on me as she creamed, shuddering on my cock. I released her and nibbled and sucked on her firm tits, as she drooled and gagged.

"Yes! That's it you old twat!" Ally coughed gasping for air flushed, "you've ruined my cunt! Now chuck your load up me!" she screamed.

In peak pleasure my throbbing veiny incest rod was ready. With a snort and a nasal grunt I firmly held her petite waist down, as my cock erupted in her tight sopping wet vagina. I shot my load of sticky uncle cream up her as requested.

In a flash I lifted her off my rocking prick, then with pleasurable murmur and a sigh, followed by another twitch of my nutsacks a ream of spunk splashed up her smooth front like icing on a cake, as far as her chin.

"Well done Uncle, so much cum!" Ally stated with a pearly white smile, waving her hands with bliss. "It was exactly how I wanted it to be," she added blushing.

I guided her little head down to my pubes, and put my soggy-cigar-cock in her mouth, her eyes rolled back while she sucked on it as my spunk oozed out of her hole onto the rainbow bedding. Feeling my niece-lance going soft in her mouth, she let my meat hang from her lips, and while rubbing my cum into her tits gave a glowing smile.

"What a cum-loving great niece", I said, tapping my prick on her forehead.

Ally my hot niece gave me a wink and began gently frigging her bean. "Uncle-fuckster... You're the best, the best a niece can get."

"You two fucks better be ready for another round!" said Jane from the doorway, naked and fresh as a daisy. Silhouetted she ran her fingers through her long blond hair, her smooth long legs and huge tits highlighted by the nightlights. "Now auntie needs to play," she asserted.

"Oh boy," shrugged Ally and I.