All Comments on 'My Young Wife with Another Man'

by Ruttish

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Decent plot and writing gave it a 4*

If I would offer any criticism it relates to the word usage. I read somewhere that you should write for a grade 6-8 level and needless to say your vocabulary is way beyond that. JMO

Hell I read more than anyone I've ever met and still had to go look up one of those words. That's only happened here 2-3 times in the past decade.

Still, it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

You forced me to raise from my slumber and recall language is a jewel with many sparkling facets. I hold you in esteem. Thank you!

buckwbuckwover 6 years ago
Original and unique

"Little by little she coaxes funds back into the negative equity of his cock."

Frequently, stories in this genre can be repetitive and hackneyed, but I have NEVER read such an apt financial metaphor in one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Carl Jung on Dreams!

My wife shared this story with me and we both enjoyed it. She is an artist and I am a philologist so; we were delighted to see your words flow with such artistic imagery. They were artistic brush strokes, such as, insinuating the hidden charms and mysteries of lovely Abbi. Also, you skillfully narrated this couple’s complex emotions, as they navigated into hitherto unexplored waters.

When my wife was single, every boyfriend proposed marriage. Like Abbi, she bewitches the opposite sex with her guileless good nature and God given beauty. The main reason she married me was that I was the only one who did not throw myself at her feet! After marriage, men continued to pursue her hoping to pry that wedding ring and diamond off her finger. Just like you said, “I'd always enjoyed watching moths burn their wings on Abbi's bright-angel flame.”

Having such a desirable wife is thrilling. And, while I never told her, it was highly erotic for me. That was especially so when she blissfully and joyfully danced in the arms of other men at weddings, gala fundraisers, and other social events. She knowns how to use her Nordstrom’s credit card to attain her unique look of “reserved elegance but sexy”.

When we arrive home, after these events, we immediately went to sleep. And, my dreams were visions of my impeccably dressed, meticulously groomed, beautiful, young wife dancing the night away with other successful, powerful men at these events.

I always awoke with a smile on my face, and with my wife quizzically looking at me. When she ask what I was dreaming about, I would say, “Lovely you! Just dreaming of lovely you!”. However, we all know how inquisitive women are. Eventually, she got me to tell her. As I shared my dreams, she would mount me in cowgirl and just lose control fucking me. When she finished, she always had an ever so subtle smirk on her face.

We never discussed the meaning of my dreams. However, she had studied Jungian dream analysis and knew they could be harbingers of our future or, even of my repressed desires. So, without discussing it with me, she began to allow her dance partners “certain liberties” on the dance floor. Soon, she was shamelessly flirting with a small group of about seven men at most of these social gatherings.

As she flirted more heavily, that was also reflected in my dreams. Sharing these more erotized dreams lifted our sex life to new levels. Again, we just enjoyed them; without discussing what they met to our marriage. And then, suddenly, the fall social season was upon us.

She bought a new set of evening gowns which, while still elegant, insinuated her sexuality and accented her femininity. Also, she bought new sets of expensive underwear consisting of ¼ or ½-cup bras, silk garter belts, G-strings, and sheer stockings. Now, she insisted that I watch her get dressed for our gala events. And her face would flush with mischievous excitement.

The holiday gala dances were always dimly lighted, which added a romantic flair. In the darkened corners, she allowed men to discretely grope her ass, tits, and even kiss her sensitive neck. Then, she started discretely leaving, during the evening with each man in her group, to “catch some air” on the dark patio. Of course, I spied on them!

Finally, at the Christmas party, I saw her go out with the different men, to their cars. Standing in the shadows of the parking lot, I watched as they made out, sucked my wife’s luscious tits, and fingered her marital pussy! It was obvious she was giving them spectacular blow jobs. After I saw that, my dreams were even more vivid. Now, our sex life centered around her masturbating (edging) me, as I shared my dreams with her.

Unlike previous times, now she wanted to talk about our relationship. So, she sexily spread her legs and had me mount her. However, she did not let me enter her. She just used my dick to stimulate her clitoris. Then, she had me to slide my cock up and down her wet pussy lips, but without entering her. It was such sweet torture for me!

Suddenly, she hunched her hips upward toward me, and my dick was buried all the way inside her. She whispered in my ear, “I’m so glad you snuck out to the parking lot and saw what I did with those men!” She continued, “Once I start having sex with those guys; my pussy will be off-limits for you, my dear husband!”

She looked longingly into my eyes and repeated that several time. Without my even humping in and out, I was about to cum. She said in a sultry voice, “Go ahead and shoot; one last time, in your beautiful, young, wife’s pussy!”. I had the strongest orgasm of my life, and she gave me a small smirk!

Everyone had the two weeks around Christmas and New Year’s off. So, in the early evenings, she would meet with one of the men in an upscale, downtown hotel, and spend a few hours fucking them. When she returned home, it was very erotic, because she was freshly fucked. Their cum was running down her thighs, was splattered on her tits or face, and she would have me lick her clean. She would only allow me to “dry hump” her thigh, and I always came in less than a minute.

Then, after a couple of months of her having lovers, she started a new routine each night just before we went to bed. She had some incredibly expensive, lavender infused, essential oil which, she had me rub on her breasts and her belly. She would masturbate, and when she came, she would cry out, “That’s it; rub it in good. That skin there needs to be very supple, flexible and expandable.”

Without her saying a word, we both knew why I was preparing her fertile, young body to be bred. I started having wet dreams about her tits and belly swelling up beautifully. When I told, of these new dreams, we both got tears in our eyes. We flushed her birth control pills down the toilet. And she started making babies with her lovers!

Great story; we are now going to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❤❤!

EzrollinEzrollin9 months ago

I would guess your style and it being a cuck story cost you some points. I gave it a four.

mcitylinemcitylineabout 1 month ago

It was excellent writing but a horribly tragic story. Both the men ended up terribly. I would like to read a happy story from you. I should not have read it because you warned at the beginning that it ended in divorce so I should have known better. At least she didn't end up with Nathan. I would have been very pissed off if that had happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous