Mya and Her Supposed Fiance Pt. 01

Story Info
Mya pulled me. Then told me about her future husband...
22.2k words
4.5
11.8k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers

All my stories are done on the spur of the moment. I get an idea and write until I think that I can go no further. I would love to receive any comments, good or bad.

Most of all thank you for taking the time to read my stories.

I had been going to the same chip shop for years and years. Mostly for the very same thing. I loved everything about it. The best kebabs in town first. The nicest staff. Even the owner. I never managed to get his name. I did learn his daughters name though. Mya.

Her grandparents had emigrated here, from India in the 60's

Mya is in her early twenties, at Uni in the city. Drop dead gorgeous, and as far as I could tell she had a good figure. During her holidays her dad began to get her in the shop to help out. That started about two years ago. Even then she seemed very confident doing her job. Unlike the occasional part timers, students too.

There was a remodel of the shop recently. It looked sleek and modern and new.

The drawback was. In busy times, you gave your order, paid and then waited back outside, when your food was done somebody would catch your eye.

I found it easier to order and lean against my car and have a cigarette, usually the food was done by the time I finished smoking.

Then Mya began to appear, ask to borrow a smoke, and hide out of sight of her dad.

This made me visit the shop even more. She didn't have to ask in the end. I would keep her one ready, waiting where we would hide.

Our little conversations developed quickly. From little pleasantries, her mother died when she was a baby, her Aunt looking after her, to how her dad planned to retire, giving her the shop to run. Which she was not that keen to do. Sometimes she would have to go back to the shop, re order my food and join me again.

Then she did it. Mya had hinted that there may be an arranged marriage for her. Although there was a lot of leeway to it, she still didn't like the idea. You could see the tears welling up. I gave her a cuddle to try to cheer her up.

When she felt better, she took a step back, looked at me staring deep into my eyes. Then she kissed me. I am over twice her age, and very flattered, I should have stopped her.

"Meet me here at 14.30 tomorrow. I have to close the shop first. Try and not let any of the others see you."

"Ok, if you want."

The next day I was a bag of nerves. Thinking was I going to get lucky? I had almost forgot when the last time I had sex was. My wife is disabled and her disability along with her medication, had killed off her libido. Knowing that she had said that if something came along, then I could. As long as I never left her. Which i would never do.

Then I convinced myself she just needed someone to talk to.

Still, I was showered and shaved, with a little after shave too. Five minutes early. I would have been there earlier, if it was not for trying to find somewhere to park.

Then Mya turned the corner. With her clothes on. A t shirt and the tightest jeans and trainers. I couldn't not notice her body. Breasts, not too big but large enough, leading to a tapering waist, flaring out to wide hips. Even her hair was long and flowing. (she always had on a hat) My kind of figure.

"I was worried that you would not turn up."

"I had to. Even if it was just to make sure that you were ok."

"That's sweet. It's just along here."

Mya led me along a lane to the back of the shop, through a gate and on, and up to the flat above the shop.

Being so close to her work, did not fill me with ease.

We went through one door, which she locked again. Up a flight of stairs, with me following, her lovely ass inches from my face. Through another door, and we were in the kitchen. There was a bolt on that door.

Once that bolt shut you could see the tension leave Mya.

She said. "Safe at last."

"From what?"

"Everything, this is my refuge, and I can do this."

We kissed again. This time she was more passionate. As we kissed I tried slipping my tongue in her mouth, it wasn't reciprocated.

She broke away. "Follow me."

Mya led me by the hand through the lounge, across a landing and into her bedroom. From what I managed to see the flat was really modern, everything looked new, girly, but new.

We fell onto the bed and kissed more, I tried again with my tongue, this time I felt hers begin to play with mine.

Feeling really lucky, I moved a hand to feel her breasts. I guessed more than a handful, but her bra held on to that secret. It had to come off. I moved one hand around to her back, found the strap, and struggled to release it one handed. Mya sat up and saved me from struggling further.

Kissing again, I slid a hand up her top, moved the cup away from my target, and had a good feel of her firm titty flesh. There was more than a handful there, topped off with an already hard nipple.

After a while Mya's tongue began to tease mine more willingly. I had groped both of her tits by then and began to work my way lower. Squeezing her ample arse, stroking her back, anything. Trying my hardest not to go and undo her jeans, not just yet.

Before I had any further chance, Mya had me on my back, and was on top of me. She done that womanly thing of taking off her top, with hands crossed and grabbing the hem and whipping it off. The bra got discarded too. I lay there in awe of the sight on top of me. Her beautiful brown skinned body, a little fat over her jeans. Her breasts with dark nipples and areola. I thought they were firm enough to go without a bra.

Mya took off my top, and kissed me more. Now she commanded what happened with our tongues. I could feel her breasts pressing into my chest, occasionally she lifted herself higher and let those nipples drag over me and make my own nipples come to life. I had to get her jeans off.

Getting her on her back, I popped the button and pulled down her zipper. With a hand on each side ready to pull them off. I thought Mya was going to change her mind, just for a split second.

Once the jeans were around her knees Mya kicked them and her trainers off together.

There she was naked, lying in front of me. legs together. But I couldn't miss her bush. Her pubes looked like a forest. It had been a while since I had last seen such a hairy mound but that wasn't going to put me off.

Normally. Years ago, I would have dived straight in there, but I sensed that I should take longer with Mya. I didn't know if she was a virgin, or a raving nympho.

I lay beside her again and carried on with the kisses. Her knees parted slightly when I touched her thighs, and with encouragement she opened them enough so I could feel her most intimate area.

Her pubes were so soft to the touch, and they went on to her lips. No landscaping there. As her lips opened, and her clit now exposed. It felt bigger than usual. I couldn't wait to find out, when I would go down on her. Slipping a finger in her she was already wet, and she did feel tight.

I began to think that she was more inexperienced, than a nympho. She still had not made ant kind of move for my cock. I thought I would help her, and guided her hand to my bulge. Which stayed there. No feeling around nothing.

Trying not to put her off, I took her hand and guided her to just rubbing me first.

That had my mind certain that this was a virgin. Until she unzipped me and pulled my so hard cock out, and began to stroke me.

"Why am I the only one naked?"

With that I stood up and had my jeans off along with my shoes. Mya saw my cock and smiled, she gave it another couple of strokes, then she took me in her mouth. It had been ages since I last had a blow job, and Mya's delicate little mouth was working wonders. She was good.

Mya stopped. "Do you want to fuck me?" She looked irresistible. My cock close to her face and her big brown eyes looking at me. How could I refuse?

Mya made herself comfortable and I got on top. "What about protection?"

"Don't worry about that."

We kissed as I entered her. When I was fully in, she gave out a little gasp.

As we fucked, we kissed and gasped at the pleasure we were giving each other.

Mya had spread her legs wide, I could hear squelching as my cock slid in and out of her.

Then she had her legs around me. She was using me as leverage to fuck back. I couldn't hold on and began to cum. Pushing myself as far in her with each spurt as I could go.

Mya held me there. Her arms wrapped around me, her legs holding me in her.

A little kissing. Then. "You were so good, you made me feel like a woman again."

I didn't really understand that. But hey I had just fucked a beautiful girl half my age, more than half.

Once she released me, I managed to lie down. Mya shuffled herself off the bed. "Won't be a minute."

I heard the toilet flush, then there was some cupboards banging, before Mya returned, with a saucer.

"I hope you have your ciggies with you. I don't have an ashtray, this will do."

I gave Mya a cigarette and offered her a light, before getting my own.

"Where's the toilet?"

"Just round the corner."

I had to wipe the slime off my cock. Leaving snail trails on Mya's bedding would not have been good.

I flushed the toilet and returned to her bedroom, and lay on her bed, hoping that she would come and snuggle in.

I had to wait until we had finished our smokes, before Mya lay tight beside me.

"What was up with you?"

"It's complicated, but my dad has sort of arranged for me to marry the son of his best friend."

"And you want to find your own man?"

"No he is nice enough. It's just that I really think he is gay. We have been on dates and he never tried anything on with me. Nothing. Ever. I tried to kiss him and he cringed. In fact every time we were together, he couldn't wait to get me home."

"He might be shy."

"I know a schoolfriend who got him to date her secretly, and it was the same for her too."

"Just ask him then."

"He will deny it in case his family ever found out. We are both only children, and our parents want lots of grandchildren. But I cannot give them that anyway. I was born infertile, so I'm told."

"That's terrible, surely there's a way. Or something is being developed and is almost ready for you."

"What would be the point? Sure it would have parents, but they wouldn't be in love. I would never be able to give him what he really wants and the same for me."

"Tell me about your family then."

"Dad works all the hours he can. When I was younger my auntie Rabby, dads younger sister looked after me, I look to her as my mum, even though she is only fifteen years older. Dad sent me to a private school for girls. Now he wants me to take the shop over so he can retire. I wanted to go to Uni to study to be an accountant. Then he got the shop refurbished. I insisted that this flat was done too. My own private space. There I think I covered it all."

"How many people have you been with?"

"Bobby doesn't count, but there was two before you. Neither as good as you."

"So only two lovers and you can suck that good?"

"I told you I went to a school for girls. All everyone talked about was sex. Just think about banana's, they are more than just something to eat."

I couldn't help it. "Ever get off with any of them?"

"Only in my final year, I got close to a friend."

"What did you and your friend get up to?"

"Only kissing and touching."

Then it was my turn. I brought Mya up to date with the Mrs. Most of my previous girlfriends, work, family and everything else.

"What time do you have to get ready for work?"

"Why are you trying to get away, after you have had your way with me?"

"No, just wondering if there was enough time to go again. Only one thing though."

"What's that?"

"You on top please, I've forgot what it's like that way."

I never got a chance to find out if my cock wanted to go again. Mya was on top of me. Those beautiful tits pressing into me again. I could feel all of her young sexy body. I was hard quickly. Mya wasted no time in getting it inside her.

I seemed to be doing the work. then thought that she may not know how to do it. I lay back, took hold of her abundant hips and got her to follow my moves.

"There is not a wrong way to have sex, you just do what you feel is natural. Just enjoy it."

Mya did enjoy herself, she worked out that she could grind her clit on my pubic bone. That might have gave her, her first orgasm. She certainly looked stunned when it happened. I thought it the best time to go for it and pound her for as long as I could manage. As she leaked more fluids on me, and I cum again, lifting her high as I thrusted my semen in her once more.

Mya lay on top of me, her head resting on my chest. "I don't want this to end. I have never felt as satisfied and happy."

I wrapped my arms around her and cuddled her.

We lay like that for quite a while. I certainly wasn't going to get her off me. It seemed an eternity since I had last had a fuck like that. Even longer since it was with a twenty year old.

"We are going to do this again aren't we?"

"Not straight away, you have worn it out. It's not used to this much fun."

"Silly I mean in a day or so. When do you want me?"

"I would love to be with you every day after today. But you know that I will have to be your dirty little secret. I think we should limit ourselves to once a week, not the same day either."

Mya lifted her head to look at me, her beautiful face so close. I kissed her and she kissed back.

"Ok I can wait a week. Same day though, I couldn't wait any longer to do this again. I will be in, so come straight here."

"That's a date. And if I call in the shop, remember that I'm just a punter."

Then she realised the time.

"Oh shit! We have to hurry. If I'm not there then someone will come and knock."

Mya pulled on her things that she had cast off not long ago. I put on my things, but had to say. "I thought you would have cleaned yourself before you got ready."

"I would have, but now I will have something to remind me of what we did in my knickers for the rest of the day."

Just before she unlocked the door. "Same time next week."

"I know, straight here."

"I will make sure it's clear for you."

She checked that the coast was clear, and waved me to go. As I passed I stopped by her, and gave her a quick kiss goodbye.

I really wanted to go to her shop for something nice to eat, but couldn't bring myself to do so. I did give in five days later, I kept my head down in the queue, and when it was my turn to order I simply said "Hi" with a smile.

Mya blushed slightly. "What would you like?"

Touche.

"Just a kebab please." "With salad."

I waited by my car as usual. Cigarette handy just in case. Mya did come out.

"I wasn't going to come but Jess (staff) mentioned that I was still here when you had called in and I usually followed and stunk of smoke when I come back."

"We can still talk about other things, just don't come too close. We have an image to keep."

Mya checked to make sure no one was in earshot. "I know that but it's harder than I thought it would be."

"But it's for the best. Not much longer to wait."

We put out our ciggies and went back. Mya handed me my order and said thanks. I managed a cheers or something like that. Even though I wanted to drag her over he counter and kiss her, feel her in my arms.

Since being with her. I had been feeling on top of the world. I knew it wasn't going to last. But I was certain that I would make hay while the sun was shining.

Eventually the day arrived. It felt as if I was walking around permanently hard just with the anticipation. This time I had made sure my sack was shaved and my pubes were nicely trimmed. I considered going bald there, like I often was. I didn't want to put off Mya.

It was pointless getting there early. She had to lock up on time. But I was at the door on the dot. Mya opened it before I had a chance to knock, and almost dragged me in, and locked the door.

There she was, this time all she had on was a dressing gown. Her long hair was wet. Then she told me that she managed to close. On time but had everything all ready to lock up and go a lot quicker, so she had the chance to jump in the shower.

I didn't really care. We were now together again, and we were going to have some fun!

Pulling her to me, we kissed. I got the belt to her gown untied, as it fell open I had a good feel of that young firm flesh of hers. Mya dropped her arms from around my neck, and I took the chance to slip the gown off her completely. She didn't stop me. I had only done that so I could watch her walk upstairs naked.

It worked.

I went up after her. Mesmerised by her ample ass.

She led me straight to her bedroom, and had my top off and jeans unbuttoned.

I could not but notice that she had trimmed her pubic hair, real short. Now I could see her puffy lips, parted slightly by her clitoris hood. I was going to down on her this time.

Mya pushed me on the bed and straddled me as she kissed me deeply, her tongue searching for mine this time. All my hands could reach were her tits and her ass. I kept on with her boobs, squeezing and kneading them. her nipples were solid, and at my first chance I had one between my lips. Judging by the stifled moans I guessed that they were sensitive and Mya enjoyed me doing it.

I got Mya to lie on the bed, while I stripped. Then I knelt on the bed, Mya must have thought I was going to get on top of her so she opened her legs. From there I dived down, where she couldn't pull away and began kissing the insides of her thighs nice and gently working my way to her honeypot. I sensed that she was a little tense but still willing. I planted kisses all over her mound before more kisses to her lips, then ran my tongue all the way up her slit to her clit. There I got to work kissing, licking and sucking away. Her clit was probably the biggest that I ever had, but soon she was purring and I could pull the hood back and expose her clit fully. I wanted to see all of her and as I pushed her legs further back she held them open from behind her knees. There it was in all it's glory, nice and wet and inviting. Looking further down I saw her littlest hole. It was little too. I did wonder if we ever got round to it would she be able to take me there. Testing the water, while I licked away I let my thumb come to rest against that little bum hole. She never moved my digit or ask me to move it, so after a while I began to gently rub her there, just for a little while.

I hoped that I would have seen a hand move down to her pussy as I lapped away, it's always nice to watch a woman touching herself. But no it didn't happen.

Given that we were ruled by time. I reckoned that it would be better to be fucking. I moved back up and kissed her ready to penetrate her, She told me to lie on my back and she was going on top.

As soon as I lay back she impaled herself on me, and kissed me all around my mouth, she must have tasted her juices and wanted more. In a short time I felt the dampness leaking onto me as Mya ground down on me again. Holding myself back she started fucking me again, her pussy as tight as ever just very wet. Then she started to grind again, this time though she groaned as she leaked more fluid on me. I started thinking of boring stuff, anything to take my mind off Mya fucking me. No good though, as soon as began to grind again I started to cum, as I pumped cum in her I was thrusting my cock as deep as I could in her. Instead of the dribbles of fluid as she cum she flooded us.

"That's never happened to me before, I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm so happy that I made you cum like that. I hope I can do that every time."

That reassured her. "You do something to me that I have never felt before. It's so satisfying."

"It all comes with experience I suppose, and knowing your body."

Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers