Mya and Her Supposed Fiance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put my dick where?"

"Ok. Will you fuck me in the arse. I want your cock there. In fact I want it so much that I swore there."

"My replica should be ready now. Would you rather not have that?"

Mya raced away to fetch it. Once it was peeled away, it looked quite impressive. "God I know that I'm going to wear this out. It is exactly the same as yours."

"Clean it before you do anything to it."

She was drying it when she came back from the bathroom. Then I managed to have a hold. It did look familiar, but strange to see it from any angle. The size was impressive too. "What does it feel like inside of you?"

"I don't know yet. Want to watch?"

Mya put a foot on a chair and slid it straight up herself. After a couple of strokes. "It feels nice but not quite as good as the real one."

"Pass it here please."

Mya let it slip out of her pussy and handed it over. My copy cock was all wet from being in Mya. I gave it a few licks and then took it in my mouth, and sucked it.

"Why are you doing that?"

"Because I have always wanted to suck my own cock. I have never been able to reach. Although I have licked the tip."

"And what did you think?"

"Not bad, it's still a dildo though and not as good as a real one."

"You have sucked a man's cock?"

"Two. But that was years ago. I would have been younger than you the last time."

"Why never since?"

"Women. They are far more fun."

"Would you again?"

"I doubt it. But never say never."

"Why have you not told me for?"

"Because you never asked."

"I told you about kissing another girl."

"I asked." "Anyway kissing and touching is pretty tame to sucking and fucking."

"And you let them fuck you?"

"Yeah, I fucked them."

"I suppose you want to be fucked by this?"

"No not really, I can get my cock in my arse."

"Do you go looking for men, do you want them?"

"Not really. There was an eighteen year old lad in India. On a webcam site who said he was bi. And one day he came on and he had no pubes, I would have let him do anything he wanted to me. But that's it."

"Why him?"

"He looked good, and when he had no pubes his hard cock looked just too nice. I would have fucked his gf as well."

"What do you mean?"

"He sometimes came on with his girlfriend and she would show too. And she knew he was bi. I thought he was pretty brave telling her that, but it turned her on."

"Really?"

They were never on cam with another guy. But she said that she would watch and then join in. And no they were not in it for the money, surprising being in India. They could have made a fortune in tips."

"I never knew people would do that sort of thing."

"If I posted your photo's there would be thousands wanting you, and more photo's too. You can make money out of showing your body."

"I couldn't do that. Imagine being recognised? The shame."

"Don't show your face or anything that could give you away, make your face all blurry."

You could tell by looking at her she was thinking about it.

"Are you going to fuck me?" In my bum?"

"Try mini me first. That would be good to see."

"Do you think I could? Will it hurt?"

"Shall I start then try it?"

"Start and finish would be better."

"Where is the lube?"

"In the bedroom, you coming?"

Mya got herself on all fours, I took in the sight before sitting beside her. I gave her bum hole some kisses and a bit licking, before I started to work in some lube. "Always use plenty of lube, and a finger or two until your more used to this, and don't carry on if it hurts."

"I know you keep on telling me."

A good dollop went on my cock, and I got behind her and started to ease myself into her. She was still tight but I entered her easier than the last time. Mya began to moan, as soon as I was fucking her.

"Are you ready to do it yourself?"

"Not really. But I'll try."

I withdrew and gave her my copy cock. She went to fuck herself without any lube.

"I thought I said use plenty of lube?"

"You already have."

"Yes on me, now there's something else going in there. You can't have enough lube. Your just a beginner at this."

She gave it a good spurt of lube, and tried to reach her ass while still on all fours.

"Try doing it on your side, you can reach around easier."

With the tip of the dildo just touching her ring she paused.

"Slowly and gently, enjoy it."

I sat back and watched the tip of my cock disappear into her. She took a while to edge it up there. But she soon got the hang of it, and worked out how much she liked, the speed and how hard to go. Not much moaning and groaning though.

"Have you had enough?"

"I'm not sure, do you.?

"I think so, let's go and clean up."

I stood over the sink and washed my cock, then the dildo. Mya hung her arse over the bath and washed the lube off her little hole.

Back on the bed cleaned and dry. I was hoping for a nice slow blow job before a good fuck.

"I can't believe that you have had sex with men."

"It was ages ago I was a different person back then. Does it disgust you?"

"No I would have never though you had that in you that's all."

"It was good at the time. It is pointless to regret it. What about kissing friends?"

"I would now have went all the way with her. I now realise that it was me. that wouldn't go further due to the way I was unhappy with the way my petal looked, but since you showed me your porn site. I was wrong, and now I love my petal, and what she can do for me, and how happy she makes me."

"And what about this?" Pointing at my cock.

"This makes me and my petal very happy."

Silence. She had it in her mouth. Pretty soon she had it in her cunt. Her on top.

"Did they cum in your mouth?"

"Yes and I cum in theirs."

"Did you fuck and get fucked?"

"Yes. I liked it either way."

"Did you kiss?

"Not as much as I have kissed you."

"Tongues?"

"Yes tongues."

Mya shut up and ground herself on me and cum.

"Did the dirty talk get you off?"

"A bit."

"Ok when you were kissing your friend, how long before tongues?"

"Not long maybe our second date."

"You dated?"

"Sort of. That's what we called it."

"When did you start touching?"

"I started feeling her boobs when we were kissing with our tongues, well not long after."

"Did she touch you?"

"She squeezed my boobs and put her hand on my petal."

"Did you have any panties on?"

"Yes and so did she."

"Did you feel any bare flesh?"

"Top of her legs by her knickers."

"What about her?"

"The same."

"Would you have went down on her and licked her, if it was not for the way you thought of your pussy?"

"Yes. I really wanted to. But couldn't in case she wanted to do it to me."

"If a woman pulled you now would you?"

"I don't know. I think I would. She would have to be very pretty."

"You liked looking at all that pussy didn't you?"

"I look at your page every day almost and then bring out the vibrator."

"Your a right dirty fucker you. I'm glad that you wanted to fuck me."

"Thank you for helping me, I would fuck you every day till the end of time if I could."

"Well you have my cock 24/7 now."

"Mmmm that's a thought." "Harder."

Mya raised herself a little and I fucked her harder. My crotch slapping the top of her thighs and arse.

It was a long build up but she cum again, and I could still keep going at her. I went faster and harder while the last orgasm was still with her. Mya squirted again. Now she was begging me to cum, so she would stop squirting. Somehow I got her again. Mya had to get off me, she was trembling everywhere, barely able to hold herself up.

"Fuck I'm still going, I'm cumming non stop. there was sweat on her fore head now.

"Let me recover and I will make you happy."

Once Mya had caught her breath. "Wow. I will not forget that one. I'm still going, little ones inside me.

She sucked me, licked me and wanked me all at once. I didn't take long before she was swallowing my load.

Mya was going to speak when her phone rang. We never noticed the time. I had to get going.

They had the same arrangement. Rabby was on guard when I left. Just as I was out the door, I kissed Mya loud enough for Rabby to hear. leaving her in no doubt what we were doing just before.

When I got just through the gate Rabby called out.

She followed me in the back lane.

"Has she told you?"

"Told me what?"

"Fuck! I knew she wouldn't. It's about her and Bobby. Her dad and Bobby's are in India now. I know that they are discussing the marriage. So Mya and Bobby will probably be engaged when they get back. And that's in ten to twelve days away."

Even though I knew that it would probably happen. It still knocked the wind out of me.

"Thanks for telling me. Mya is probably not wanting to face the reality of it,"

"Mya would drop everything if you asked her to, you know that."

"It would be unfair on her. Her dad would disown her wouldn't he?"

"I know her dad and how much he dotes on her. I don't think there is anything she could do that he wouldn't forgive her for."

"But she would drop anything for you."

"I know. But I am still married, and I could never leave my wife the way she is. After what she has done for me." "It was supposed to be a little bit of fun with Mya and me. I really could fall for her too. And Bobby should be Mr right, but..."

"I know that you two talk to each other somehow. I think if you leave her to it then she will explain to you what she wants. I'll tell her that too."

I thanked Rabby, and made my way to the car. I had never felt so low, for a long time. On the drive home I had to forget about that and carry on as normal with the wife.

Over that evening I checked our page, hoping that Mya was ok and that she could explain. But I believed what Rabby had said and Mya was just burying her head in the sand.

I checked again just before going to bed. Mya had taken a selfie she was crying she looked so sad. She added that she was so sorry. She didn't want our relationship to ever end, and she was thinking of refusing to marry Bobby. Mainly because she didn't want to live a life unwanted and probably unloved and neglected.

I told her not to do anything too drastic, she did not know the full story just yet. I gave it a go that Bobby was a lot younger than me and they might grow to love each other in time. Like nearly all arranged marriages. She knows him at least. And we had at least two more encounters before. I ended that I wasn't angry with her. I did understand. And I would miss her.

The next morning, she had replied. She wanted me all to herself for the ten days, but realised that I had somebody to care for and she was being selfish. I thought she would kill me off ten days of non stop sex! It was time for her to grow up and accept what challenges life throws at her. She knew how to please herself and that mattered.

I began to work out when I could see her the soonest.

Mya sent another selfie. 'A happy petal'. She had squatted over the camera and took a pic of her pussy.

I worked it out that I could get away in two days. Then two after that and finally three more days later. Which would be our last.

A message was sent to Mya.

She replied that any times would be worth it. Rabby had said that she would be available anytime for anything.

Time dragged. On my way to Mya's I stopped off at a florist and bought her a bunch of flowers. I nearly got her roses, but it might be difficult for her to explain that one away.

When I got to hers Mya looked so miserable. She perked up with the flowers. I gave her a hug and she broke down in tears.

"I knew that this might happen. Now it has happened I want it to stop. I love this life that I have." She paused. I think she stopped herself from saying it. "So we best make the most of our precious time we have."

I led her to her bedroom. We held each other, I kept my clothes on and never bothered to open her robe. I just wanted to hold on to her and remember how she felt the smell of her shampoo her own scent everything.

Mya was more impatient. She started to run her hand around my cock and kiss my neck.

I couldn't resist we kissed and touched everywhere. Mya threw her gown on the floor, in between kisses and unzipped me, once she had my cock free it was in her mouth. "Would it not be better if I took my things off?"

"Couldn't wait. Need this."

"You could at least move round so I can lick you at the same time."

"Wait."

"No I don't want to wait I want to give you some pleasure too. Besides I don't want to cum straight away."

Mya swung herself around so we could sixty nine. I held her open with my thumbs, and licked away at her clit. No need to lick her slit her pussy was dripping enough juice to taste it. Every now and then she made her ass hole available for me to tongue. At least by doing that she would leave my cock alone and let that recover. I could have shot my load a few times she was sucking. Seeing as she enjoyed her ass being licked, I started to play with it while I licked her. Now when she wanted to be licked there, she almost sat on my face especially when I tried to wriggle my tongue up her.

Mya stopped. "Take your clothes off. Then lie back down I want to watch you licking me and I'm going to record it."

Mya sat on my face and I lapped away. Her camera hovering just above me. Now when she wanted her little ring licked she made sure that it was in shot before I could carry on. Then it was back to her cunt. I think she was having her mini orgasms along the way. I couldn't be sure she wasn't squirting or having any real dribbles of juice.

She moved for some more anal attention, and I heard her vibrator buzzing. I had no idea where she had hid that but at least she was going to cum quicker with that thing helping.

Mya gave me the phone, and she lay herself on me, opened her legs wider and fucked herself with the vibrator. I was mainly guessing where to point the camera when she brought herself off. No doubt about that one. I was wet.

I tried to have a taste of her cunt, but she manage to wriggle away telling me she couldn't take it.

Mya got off me and swung back round. "Show me the bit where I cum. No start where you are licking my bum first then when I cum."

It looked pretty good, Mya really studied it. "I'm going to edit that a bit and put it on our page. You share it if you want."

"I might. And I might just leave it there."

"No I want some pictures out there on the internet. No faces. Only we will know and that will be forever ours."

"What else would you like?"

"You with your cock in my ass. Me fucking my ass with other you. And some of my cunt being fucked."

"What gives with the swearing and not your petal?"

"I have always wanted to say things like that, but was too afraid to say it. It is embarrassing to speak like that."

"No it isn't you sound quite sexy saying it actually."

"Well just don't get used to it." She realised what she had said. it set her off.

Sobbing. "I didn't mean to say that. I forgot."

"I know what you meant by it. Don't cry, it is not you. Your big and strong aren't you?"

"Fuck me please."

It was strange being on top at first. But as I got in a steady rhythm it felt good and when she wrapped her legs around me she felt tighter. Now as I was sliding up her she kept whispering fuck as I hit the spot.

Mya said that she wished there was a way to record us like that. We kissed as we cum.

"That is going to be hard to do."

I asked her "What?"

"I didn't want to waste a drop of you. I wanted it all in my mouth to savour."

"Not if I cum up your bum you wouldn't."

"Eww don't spoil it for me please." "But if you wore a condom then I could empty it in my mouth."

"That aint going to happen. If I fuck you there I promise I won't cum. I will go and wash myself and cum where you want. Happy?"

"Happy."

"Now hold on tight while I roll us over."

I think my cock plugged her hole enough.

Mya let my sperm drip from her pussy. She gave it a minute, then went down to lap it all up.

"Turn around so I can clean you as well."

Her cunt was right in front of me in seconds. Again there was not much left, but I licked up my mess, plus Mya loved me doing it.

Once our bits were nice and clean. Mya snuggled in. ""When you are ready will you show me how you put your dick in your bum?"

"I will give it a go, but you might have to lube me, and make sure that I'm hard enough. Not rock hard it has still got to be soft enough too, so I can bend it to fit."

"So you won't be as hard as other you. And you said that you had your dick there. But it won't be a really hard dick like what I love."

"Where you going with this?"

"I want to fuck you with other you. So you get fucked by your dick. That would be soo cool."

It appealed to me too. Although it had been a long while since I had given my arse any attention I should be able to take my own.

Then Mya was away off on something else. "What if I posed for some photo's, how would we do it?"

"I think we would need some more light, then would that shine outside too much? What kind of photo's anyway?"

"Like the one's you reblog. I want my petal to be shown instead of me hiding it. My bum hole after it's had your dick in it. My nipples really hard against an ice cube, my sexy undies. Everything about me except my face and not too much of my flat either."

"I have seen some where they had a sheet behind them as a backdrop thing."

"It would be a proper set then. I would be a model. That's good."

"Ok then we do it in the lounge. we would need two sheets to cover the windows, something for the floor and something to cover the sofa too, light colours too I think it would highlight your skin. Then there's the ceiling light and I suppose one either side to light you up from behind and reduce the shadows."

"Leave it with me. I'll sort something out. It won't take that long to set up will it?"

"Don't think so. Anyway it's worth it. I will have a lot of memories involved in making it happen with you. I will have something to look back on for years to come."

"Are you nearly ready to put your dick up your bum?"

"I'm not getting out of this am I?"

Mya never said a word as she made her way to my cock. She took t in her mouth and ever so gently sucked at the end. Mya could be so delicate with her mouth. Wet lips and with barely any pressure she took all of my limp member into her mouth, and she took no time in making my cock stir to life.

"Lie on your back and lift your legs for me." I obeyed.

Mya wanked my semi with one hand, and with the other, she stroked my own arsehole. Then she started sucking me again until I moaned. Then she went down and licked my ring, every time she heard my moans she swapped from my cock to my hole. "Enjoying it?"

"Don't let me stop you."

There was a temptation to let her just rim me so I cold wank myself. But she wanted to see something what I really wanted to do for her.

"Ok I think you should start with the lube, or your going to have ,e too hard soon."

I thought that I would let Mya decide on how to slip her finger in me. She was going to have to do it on herself soon. I just hoped that she used enough lube.

Her fingertip felt cold on my puckered ring. She took her time inserting her digit. Once she was in me and she felt comfortable, she fingered my hole hard and fast. "Slower please and use another as well."

I could have lay there with Mya fingering me, letting her build up with her fingers just to see how many of them my ring could take. Something stopped me. Don't know what. Perhaps in the future I would have asked her to try. But that wasn't going to happen.

I felt I had a good enough semi, I had plenty of lube up me. "Ok I'm ready, are you?"

"Hurry up. I must see this."